247nd
848 points
April 2019
I look at you bowing slightly"hi Mary my name is Rhydian"
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"It's nice to meet you Rhydian." Mary said, and bowed to him in return.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
He smiles nodding his head looking a the sky "well I better head back to the camp I have people to make sure they are ok and we'll"
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"if you need anything, my camp is not far. if you walk North from your camp, you will find it." she called Crusher and they walked to Marys camp.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
Rhydian whispered in Mira's ear"watch her make sure she is safe" he then walked to his camp where he found no one there
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Mary walked back to her camp, but Crusher seemed less tense then he normal was. when she got to her camp, she got some rabbit out of her hunting bag and chopped it up for her stew. she gave some of it to Crusher, who was still acting different. Mary put the rabbit in the water she had left to heat up, along with some roots. she heard a twig snap. she turned to find Rhydians wolf, Mira, sneaking behind her tent. "Why are you here?" she asked Mira as though she would answer back. she picked up the rest of the rabbit and held it out for Mira.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
He took out his sword walking slowly Into the camp he realizes at the last second it's an ambush all they guys jump out swinging at him. He fought for a place for a long time he walked out of the camp seriously injured he took his horn blowing it he knew Mira would know. Mira went nuts she howled back trying to get Mary to follow her
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Mary heard the horn, but didn't know what it was for. Mira was going crazy after the sound of the horn was heard. Mira was trying to get Mary to move by pulling on her armor. she followed her, Crusher came with them. when she saw Rhydian, she asked him "What happened? you're injured, i'll take you to my camp." she brought him to her camp and started to bandage his wounds.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
Rhydian was passed out he had lost alot if blood from the ambush. Mira laid next to him a worried expression on her furry face. She wimpered
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Mary hurried to get anything that could help Rhydian. she bandaged his injuries and gave him ointments. she had done everything she could do to help. she started making some herb soup her mother had made for her once when she was injured.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
He woke up weakly sitting up he looked around seeing Mary he motioned to her
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"I made some soup. here, drink it up. it will help with your injuries" Mary said as she handed him the bowl of soup.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
He looked at her "Sit down please w need to talk" he drank the soup
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
(I'm going to change Marys age to 13 if that's ok)
"Ok," she pulled a nearby chair over to sit on. "What is it?"
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
(that's ok) he looked at her " so a long time ago when me and your mother were younger we had been serving the great King he stationed her and I together we talked alot and we ended getting together and one day she got pregnant you were the child that came out of that. Your mother and I agreed to not tell anyone until the time was right I loved you mother and I watched her die I front of me and I couldn't do nothing"
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"But, my mother said that my father died when i was born. and she died last year when some people attacked use" Mary said as she tried to rap everything together in her head.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
He looked at her sadness in his eyes "They attacked us because we were protecting the king I was their for her last words she told me to find you and take care of you but she never told me where to find yiu" he said wincing the swords we're laced with poison unless you find the cure I'm not going to live"
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"What's the cure, where can i find it?" Mary asked as she hurried to find any herb that she might have.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
He looked at her " I need a certain herb that only grow in the dark forest I know you are it they call it Jaru root
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"I should get going then. i will be back before the sun rises." with that she grabbed a bag and called Crusher.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
He looked at her " Wait my bag at the camp I have some grab it , but be careful"
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Is it the camp i saw you at when i found you?" Mary asked.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
I nod " Take Mira with you she will help if there is trouble she knows what to do with people with poisoned blades"
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Yes sir. i will hurry now, stay as still as you can so the poison won't spread as fast." she left after saying that.
when she got to the camp, something didn't seem right. it was quiet, to quiet. she picked up the bag, just as a arrow goes past her head. she turns to find a knight with a bow. "Hello. looking for someone?" she drew her sword and rushed at the knight.
she came back to camp with the bag in her hand, with the other hand on her arm. the two wolves were right behind her. she took out some of the Jaru root and put it in a pot of water. she cut up the roots and the water turns a light purple. she soaks some cloths in the water and raps them around Rhydians wounds. she also rapped some around a cut on her shoulder.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
Rhydian starts convulsing as the Jaru root reacts to the poison he all of a sudden stops passing out
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Father?" Mary hesitated. wasn't sure if she should call her Father or not "Are you feeling better?"
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
He was dreaming of that night where the great King John died
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
(bump)
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
(Sorry, i had stuff to do. i'm back though)
Mary was very tired after the fight she had and laid down on some moss. she when into a deep sleep, dreaming about the day her mother had died.
Today, at 4:13pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top