The BunnyRace.com General Terms and Conditions
BunnyRace.com has designed, built and operates a website innovative and original game breeding rabbits, hereinafter referred to as "Game", available at www.BunnyRace.com.
BunnyRace.com strongly recommends that Players minors and their parents to ensure that parental control system provided by the Internet Service Provider is enabled on their computers.
As a reminder, a parental control system is a software that allows parents to supervise Internet browsing their minor children by defining access rights to websites as well as the different services available online such as forums discussion, chats and instant messaging, according to their age, maturity and experience on the Internet.
Players are informed of the lack of reliability of the Internet, especially in terms of relative security in data transmission, continuity not guaranteed access to the game, not performance guarantees in terms of volume and speed of transmission data.
BunnyRace.com warns Players on the obligation to respect the rights of third parties, including trademark law, copyright and privacy of the private life as well as all applicable laws and regulations over the internet.
The Player shall implement the advice available in the Thurs BunnyRace.com warns Players that the advice given in the framework of the Game in breeding rabbits are provided purely only.
In any case, the information and advice offered are likely to replace the advice of a qualified veterinarian.
BunnyRace.com not in any way guarantee any result following the implementation of information and advice available.
Accordingly, the Player agrees that the responsibility BunnyRace.com not be sought under the information and advice offered in the Game, and agree that the use of such information and advice is under the sole and full responsibility, control and management.
After reading all the information needed to use the website and the game, the player wished to register and participate in the Game and in accordance with the following conditions.
Each of the expressions listed below will be in these Terms and Conditions the meaning given to it, namely:
- "Account": account personally after which the registration Player Player may access using their username and password.
- "Contents": All elements (images, sounds, text, graphics, etc.) making up all or part of the creations and contributions Players performed within the Game or put online within the Forums.
- "Game" innovative gameplay and original breeding rabbits designed, built and operated by BunnyRace.com under the name "Coney". The game has many elements (interfaces, software, images, sounds, text, graphics, etc.). Protected by intellectual property rights.
- "Accommodation": Benefits of storage and computer processing of the Game and Contents, carried out by BunnyRace.com and to make the game and the Content available to any user and / or Player, directly or indirectly connected to the server.
- "Player": an individual who purchased the Game Coney by completing the online form and accepting these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are intended to define the conditions under which the player accesses the web site and enjoys www.BunnyRace.com features offered by the Game
Each entry in the game, which is the form and use of the Game, are subject to compliance with these Terms. The Player acknowledges having read these Terms of Service and accept them without reservation.
4. Acceptance of terms
Upon completion of the registration form via, each Player expressly accepts these terms and conditions by ticking the box "I have read and accepted the terms and conditions".
Taking part in the game implies, in addition, the acceptance of any future changes to the organization of the game and these terms and conditions in the following conditions.
BunnyRace.com reserves the right to modify at any time these Terms of Service or the Game rules
Each new version of these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the website and www.BunnyRace.com Player will be informed by sending an e-mail, an ad on the forum for discussion, a private message or on the homepage of the website.
However, the player is responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service.
BunnyRace.com also reserves the right to change its Thurs Technical changes may be made without notice from BunnyRace.com.
In addition, BunnyRace.com reserves the right to finalize the Game Players offered with a one month notice and without compensation of any kind whatsoever.
5. Duration and commencement
These Terms and Conditions are effective from the date of approval by the Player Form duly completed and without the signature of these Conditions is required. These Terms and Conditions are concluded for an indefinite period and may be terminated by BunnyRace.com for breaches of the Player or for convenience with a notice of one month.
6. Free service
Thu accessible and available through the website www.BunnyRace.com is free with the exception of Ruby that can be acquired under the conditions set forth herein. The overall cost of Internet access and communications necessary to access and play the Game is charged to the player.
Join the game 7.Conditions
7.1 Persons eligible to participate
The game is accessible via the Internet to any person, major or minor.
Minors register and participate in play under the supervision and with the permission of their parents, guardians or adults who receive a delegation of parental authority.
BunnyRace.com being unable to verify the technical age of Players BunnyRace.com warns parents, guardians and responsible adults about the risks of participation in the game as well as discussion forums available through the www.BunnyRace.com website.
In addition to the warnings brought to the attention of Players in the Game of registration, it is also for parents, guardians and responsible adults to educate Players minor risks and implement an appropriate parental control.
In its capacity as host of the Content, BunnyRace.com uses all means to remove as soon as possible, any Content that is unlawful which would be reported in accordance with the provisions of Article 6 of the Law on Confidence in the Digital Economy of 21 June 2004.
7.2 A single account per player
Upon validating the form, the account is assigned to the Player summarizing their preferences.
BunnyRace.com reserves for maintenance reasons, the right to suspend temporarily and without notice access to the Account or to certain functions of the Game without downtime Game gives no right to any compensation.
Each player may only register once to game and therefore should have only one account.
It is strictly forbidden to join game several times using different IDs, creating multiple accounts and play from an account opened by another Player or using fraudulent IDs another player.
The opening by the same player multiple accounts or fraudulent use of the Account or another player IDs may result in account deletion of this player and, if appropriate, the prohibition to re-enter the Game by Account or through a new registration creating a new account.
7.3 Register the game via the form
Registration for the Game is available 24 hours on 24, 7 days on 7, except in case of force majeure or events outside the control of BunnyRace.com and subject to any breakdowns and maintenance necessary for the proper functioning and updates website and Thurs
The communication protocols used are those in use on the Internet at the date of acceptance of these Terms by the Player and those to come.
The registration and use of the Game requires a computer with access to the Internet and software and plugins available on the Internet, including the websites of their publishers.
To play, you must register and then complete the registration form by filling completely accessible on the following web page: www.BunnyRace.com / player / finalize or any other registration page if you change the structure Site.
7.4 Choice identifiers
The player chooses a username and password which will be requested for each connection.
The Player agrees that its identifier does not violate in any way the rights of others and is not racist, xenophobic, defamatory or morality.
Similarly, the names of rabbits or parks should not have a scope and / or significance racist, xenophobic, defamatory or morality.
The player must take care not to disturb the particular sensitivity of the other players, especially the younger ones, under penalty of exclusion from the Game and deletion of the Account.
The Player is informed that BunnyRace.com may carry out requests for verifications of their identity and their contact information.
Any misrepresentation, in particular to impersonate a third party is likely to result in the permanent deletion of the Account without any compensation of any kind whatsoever.
7.5 Validation and ID management
After validation of the form, the player receives a confirmation e-mail entering the Competition in which he recalled that he can at any time access the website www.BunnyRace.com and therefore access to these Conditions.
The Player is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password.
He agrees to take all necessary measures to ensure its complete confidentiality, particularly so that no third party can impersonate the user or account to play and / or participate in forum discussions and make statements likely to prejudice the rights of third, to the intimacy of private life as well as all applicable laws and regulations on the Internet.
Player BunnyRace.com allows to publish, disseminate and use its identifier in the game, especially in the context of league tables of participants and results of competitions organized by BunnyRace.com.
7.6 Managing and storing data related to registration
Given the characteristics of the Game, the inherent risks associated with the contents offered by the players and therefore the need to identify the perpetrators, BunnyRace.com informs the player that retain data associated with each player as his account is active .
The Player is informed that the personal data concerning him are needed to access and benefit from Thurs
In accordance with the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the Player may access personal data concerning him, and to correct or delete, as appropriate, and oppose its disclosure to third parties by contacting the webmaster at the following address: www.BunnyRace.com / miscellaneous / contact
8. Virtual rooms
When registering, the Player shall be credited immediately and without compensation reserve a "virtual rooms" against non-real, non-convertible, non-exchangeable or refundable, and can only be used within the framework of the Game
Most features are free Game using this reserve "Virtual Rooms".
The "Virtual Rooms" can afford to make acquisitions and sales (virtual rabbits, parks, objects, etc..).
After registering, the Player may receive offers for its credit reserve virtual parts.
Coney reserves the right to withdraw all or part of the Premises Player without notice, especially in the case of non-compliance.
9.1 Principle of Ruby
The game offers the possibility, in addition to the reserve virtual parts, to the acquisition of "Ruby" to:
acquire pieces, second virtual currency of the game, in order to obtain magical objects, rabbits, bonuses, etc.. used immediately in the game,
and in general, to obtain benefits in the game without cons-value.
The "Ruby", such as virtual parts are no cons-real, non-convertible, non-exchangeable or refundable, and can only be used within the framework of the Game
Buy Ruby 9.2
The "Ruby" can be purchased by the Player by using different means of payment, such as credit card or premium SMS as part of a space dedicated to transactions.
Coney may offer for sale of Ruby for a limited time as part of promotional or product offers temporary.
Coney reserves the right to change the prices displayed on the Site Ruby.
The order of payment by credit card can be canceled. Therefore, the payment of the order by the Buyer shall be irrevocable, without prejudice to the Buyer to exercise his right of withdrawal or subsequent cancellation of the order.
9.3 Right of withdrawal
As the provision of "Pass", the Buyer has a withdrawal period of 7 days, it may, without having to prove special reasons, to withdraw, cancel the order and ask his reimbursement. However, this right of withdrawal may be exercised if the use of a "Pass" is ordered prior to the end of the period of seven days.
If the Buyer exercises this right of cancellation within the period of 7 days from the provision of "Pass", the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer without delay and at the latest within thirty days following the date on which the right was exercised.
A player is not entitled to any reimbursement of Ruby in particular in case of error, intentional or accidental reset of the game, or account deletion for any reason or under any circumstances whatsoever.
All Ruby used / consumed within the capabilities of the Game to benefit particular right or make an acquisition or sale is not refundable.
Only the closing of an account may result in repayment of Ruby not consumed by the player.
Reimbursement of Ruby not consumed by a player is made by check payable to the Player, or if a minor, parent, guardian or responsible adult.
9.5 Acquisition by Ruby Players minor
The acquisition of "Ruby" by Juvenile Players must always be in the presence of parents, guardians and responsible adults, who must ensure that minors in their charge do not acquire "Ruby" without their express permission .
No refund of amounts incurred for the acquisition of "Ruby", either by credit card or by premium SMS will be allowed, including in cases of misuse / unauthorized use of a credit card held by a third party, parent, guardian or responsible adult of a minor player.
Payments made by Players engage children when their parents participation in the Game is an act of everyday life in the same way as a regular purchase.
10. Specific obligations player
It is committed in connection with the use of the Game and its participation in the discussion forum at:
- Do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk or threaten anyone, or violate the rights of others,
- Do not condoning crimes against humanity, not to incite racial hatred or pedophilia,
- Do not create a false identity or impersonate a third party,
- Do not transmit viruses, Trojan horse, time bombs or any other harmful or destructive program,
- Do not disturb the functioning of the website www.BunnyRace.com
- Do not take up all or part of the contents of existing works without the authorization of rights holders of these works,
- Not to reproduce and / or use the mark, the name, logo or any distinctive sign of a third party,
- Not affect the privacy and image rights of persons who may be identified within the Contents,
- In general, do not transmit any material that infringe intellectual property rights or rights of third parties, including trademark law, the law of the person or copyright.
11. Principles of moderation of discussion forums
The discussion forums are accessible only to Players who identified themselves through the form and having an account.
Once registered, each Player is free to contribute to the various discussion forums under the conditions specified in the regulations for use of the discussion forums available on the homepage of the website www.BunnyRace.com.
BunnyRace.com chose to moderate the Players' contributions retrospectively to ensure freedom of expression while implementing the adequate and available on the Internet to compliance with applicable laws.
The choice of a posteriori moderation also due to the practical impossibility due to the immediacy and the large number of contributions, to exercise general supervision over all prior contributions.
In this regard, a posteriori moderation can not relate to all the contributions posted on the forums.
Contributions are therefore immediately visible online.
The basis of a posteriori moderation contributions is common sense and the rule of law.
If the principle of a posteriori moderation promotes freedom of expression Players, each player must take responsibility and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory provisions elementary, especially such as those referred to in article "Special obligations Player ".
The Player is informed that each contribution may be deleted if it does not comply with legal and regulatory provisions referred in particular to the section "Special obligations of the player."
Players participating in discussion forums which might be surprised or shocked by a contribution from another player can directly contact the moderator in each forum.
12. Obligations Lapino
It is reminded that each player as host of its contents and in accordance with Article 6 of the Law on Confidence in the Digital Economy of 21 June 2004, BunnyRace.com has the obligation to:
- To hold and retain data such as to enable the identification of any person who contributed to the creation of Content provided through its website, the judicial authorities may require the communication of such information,
- Retrieve information stored or kept, or make access impossible when BunnyRace.com aware of their illegal nature.
The player is also informed that BunnyRace.com is not subject to a general obligation to monitor the information it stores, nor a general obligation to seek facts or circumstances indicating illegal activity.
13. Suspension / exlusion
In case of non-compliance referred to in these Terms by the Player BunnyRace.com reserves the right to suspend automatically and without notice access to the Game or to certain functions of the Game
Similarly, if notified by users that the player makes use of the Game or discussion forums to prejudice to third parties or which would be contrary to morality, public order and the legal and regulatory referred to in these Terms and Conditions, BunnyRace.com reserves the right at any time to suspend access to the Game, the Account or illegal content involved. This suspension does not entitle to any compensation.
In addition, BunnyRace.com reserves the right to exclude from participation in this Competition troubling conduct any Player of the Game as well as any player missing any provision of these terms and conditions.
The exclusion is final and not give rise to any compensation other than that provided for in Article 9.
BunnyRace.com reserves the right to prosecute any player who by his attitude or violation to these would have created a prejudice BunnyRace.com.
14. Guarantees contained
The Player is solely responsible for the Content that is online in the Game or discussion forums, BunnyRace.com not assume any responsibility, including editorial.
Accordingly, the Player warrants BunnyRace.com against any action that may be taken against him under, including such Content.
The Player agrees to be personally responsible for all claims and / or procedures, whatever forms and natures, made against BunnyRace.com which would relate directly or indirectly to the contents hosted.
For this purpose, the Player undertakes in particular to be paid directly to the claimant, all amounts that it would require BunnyRace.com and to voluntarily intervene if necessary in all proceedings against BunnyRace.com, and the guarantee of all sentences pronounced against them on this occasion.
15. Ownership of content
Each player is and remains the sole owner of the Contents, creations, data, information and files communicated to BunnyRace.com within the Game
It recognizes that it has all rights to such Content, including the creations (drawings, illustrations, photographs, texts, musical compositions) required for the transfer of rights referred to below.
16. Intellectual Property Lapino
BunnyRace.com remains the owner:
- The database and including its structure, designed and managed by it to the management of the game,
- Any information, elements of know-how, specification documents and more generally all the design elements of the Game and the website,
- Rights of intellectual and industrial property on all design elements of the Game and the website they are graphic or technical,
- Trademarks, patents, names, acronyms, logos, colors, graphics, or other signs that could be used, produced or implemented by BunnyRace.com in the Game and the website.
The player is therefore forbidden to reproduce in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the elements referred to in the preceding paragraph, as well as alter the trademarks, patents, names, acronyms, logos, colors, graphics or other signs appearing on the elements provided by BunnyRace.com, and more generally to use or exploit these elements other than in connection with the execution hereof.
The Player agrees not to file any patent for or on behalf of a third party, created and / or produced as part hereof, and in particular incorporating one or more of the Game and the website BunnyRace.com.
BunnyRace.com reminds the Player that, in general:
- All texts, photos, videos, data, logos, images and other elements published on the web pages of Internet network are reserved and protected by the law of intellectual property, so that only a private copy or use in a private restricted family circle is authorized,
- Any other use constitutes infringement and / or breach of neighboring rights, sanctioned by the Code and be sued before the courts,
- No work (text, photo, video, data, logo, image or otherwise) may not be reproduced, represented, adapted or translated in any form and on any medium whatsoever, without the express permission of the author his heirs or assigns,
Therefore, no Player shall reproduce, distribute, sell, modify, adapt, translate, sell all or part of any elements reproduced on all or part of the website available at www.BunnyRace.com, under penalty of sanctions (suspension or discontinuance of the Account) and where applicable proceedings before civil or criminal
no player shall use all or part of a work which he is not the author (text, photo, video, data, logo, image or otherwise) in the context of the game, without the express consent of the author or heirs or assigns. This applies in particular contests or calls contribution Player.
17. Assignment of intellectual property
Each player willing to give BunnyRace.com in return for the provision of "Ruby" free:
- The right to reproduce and represent the creations he makes within the Game (including through the opening of a store), as well as the right to grant other Players the right to use these designs exclusively in the context of the game, for the duration of copyright as it is or will be required by law present or future, to the world,
- The right to make any changes technically necessary to exercise the rights in other formats and technical processes, in particular for digital conversion, prior to the launch creations.
The Parties agree that the rights granted include:
- For the reproduction right: the right to reproduce, without limitation of number, all or part of the creations on any known or unknown, present or future, including optical, digital, paper, disc, network, disk, electronic, DVD, CD, CDI, CD-ROM, Internet, Extranet, i-mode, WAP ... without this list being exhaustive, BunnyRace.com reserving the right to reproduce all or part of the creations to decline for other games or electronic communications services or audiovisual
- For the right to adapt the right to change all or part of the creations on any material cited in this article and in all formats known and unknown computer files so far, the right to assemble, integrate whole or in part in or into the existing or future works in any media mentioned in this article. The right to change also means the right to translate or modify the creations in whole or in part, in any language and the right to reproduce the resulting translations, on any support under this section,
- For the right to representation, the right to broadcast all or part of the creations in any medium and by any method or means of communication whatsoever, known or unknown to date, including any telecommunications network, Internet , Intranet, Extranet, Wap ... although this list is not exhaustive by any means of broadcasting, including terrestrial, cable or satellite, in any format, either directly or through a third party,
- The distribution right: the placing on the market for payment or free of charge, including rental and the price of creations and their adaptation by any means and in any media now known or unknown to this day and, based on whatever destination for any public, without limitation, as well as the right to reassign to third parties, in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever, including by assignment, license, or any type of contract, in any form, or part of the rights transferred temporarily or permanently,
- The right to reassign to third parties, in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever, including by assignment, license, or any type of contract, in any form, all or part of the rights transferred, temporarily or final.
Any assignment of rights between the Player and BunnyRace.com necessary for the commercial exploitation of creations will be providing the financial compensation Player "Ruby" free. BunnyRace.com undertakes to mention the identity of the Player, author of creation, as well as the creation, insofar as the technical conditions allow.
18. Proof, storage and archiving
The computer registers stored in computer systems BunnyRace.com conditions of reasonable safety, will be considered proof of communications and sending forms and comments, as well as different transmissions of information between each Player and Coney. fr, allowing the latter to ensure treatment desired by each player.
The filing of Forms is made on a reliable and sustainable manner to correspond to a faithful and durable copy, in accordance with Article 1348 of the Civil Code.
In case of conflict between the registers of BunnyRace.com and any document in written or electronic file player, it is expressly agreed between the parties that the computerized records of BunnyRace.com precedence over documents Player and will be admitted to as evidence.
It is the player who recognizes, use the Game and the website at your own risk and any checks, including prior to the launch of their contributions or creations, under his sole responsibility.
BunnyRace.com can not be held responsible for the Contents, creations, contributions posted by Players.
BunnyRace.com can not be held responsible for any trouble dissemination of Contents, creations, contributions posted by the Players or, more generally, any disturbance of the Internet, affecting the use of the Game, the website, discussion forums.
Player expressly acknowledges that a BunnyRace.com, because the information brought to the attention of the Player in connection with these Terms and website, fulfills its obligations to advice and information on the characteristics of the game and the site web and features made available.
In addition, because of the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, the company BunnyRace.com not be held liable for any misuse of passwords, PIN codes, and more generally any personal data transmitted via the Internet .
BunnyRace.com can not be held responsible for any malfunction of the website and / or the Game for a given browser.
BunnyRace.com does not guarantee that the website and / or the Game function without interruption or that it does not contain any computer errors or that defects will be corrected.
BunnyRace.com not be held responsible if the data relating to the registration of a player not being received for any reason it can not be held responsible (for example, a problem connecting to the Internet, what that Regardless the reason, a momentary lapse of servers for any reason, etc.). would reach him or illegible or impossible to process (for example, if the player has a hardware or a software environment for registration, etc.)..
BunnyRace.com can not be held liable for damage of any kind (personal, physical, material, financial or otherwise) arising in connection with the participation of a Player in the Game, or required to compensate indirect damages such that financial loss, loss of profits, loss of brand image, loss of Contents, creations, contributions or data, including any files that may result from difficulties in transmission, receipt and distribution.
Is assimilated to indirect damages, and therefore no entitlement to compensation, any action against the Player by a third party. The Player provides the sole responsibility for personal information access and use of the Game
20. Mandatory configuration - Information about cookies
Blocking cookies by setting your browser or firewall which interfere with the normal operation of the Game
Cookies are small files that websites place on the hard disk of the computer when the subscriber connects.
These files are harmless and do not contain any personal information about subscribers. Most cookies are used by BunnyRace.com session cookies, which are only active during the connection. Persistent cookies are stored on the hard disk of the computer of the subscriber in order to recognize when it connects, in particular to enable it to exercise the rights it has acquired access and its benefits . Cookies are sometimes used to display banners and to have statistics on the number of visitors and the functionality and the most popular sections, in particular to improve the game by adapting to the wishes of subscribers .
These Terms and Conditions may not be a total or partial transfer, whether for consideration or free of charge, by the Player. BunnyRace.com may assign to any legal person of his choice, or all of the rights and obligations set out in these Terms and Conditions, charge it to inform the player.
22. Force majeure
At first, the case of force majeure shall suspend performance of the contract. If the force majeure have a lifetime of more than three months, the contract will be automatically terminated, unless otherwise agreed between the parties. Explicitly, are considered force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, those usually retained by the jurisprudence of French courts.
23. Termination of relationship
BunnyRace.com may withdraw at any time access to game players under the conditions specified herein. The player may also, subject to prior notification by mail BunnyRace.com waive the Game and request reimbursement of "Ruby" uneaten as defined in Article 9.
24. Consequences of the termination of the relationship
In case of termination of the contractual relationship, for any reason whatsoever, including if the benefit waiver Player of the Game, the following provisions of these Terms shall continue to apply and retain their full effect:
- Article "Assignment of Intellectual Property Rights"
- Article "Intellectual Property of BunnyRace.com"
- Article "Warranty of Contents"
- Article "Responsibility"
- Article "Proof, storage and archiving."
BunnyRace.com will continue to operate the Player's creations under the conditions specified herein.
Within the limits indicated above, these Terms and Conditions shall apply throughout the term of protection of rights over creations under the applicable law.
Each Party undertakes not to disclose to third parties any information which have been revealed by the other party, as well as it becomes aware of the fact of the execution hereof.
Neither party may make a commitment on behalf and / or on behalf of another. In addition, each party remains solely responsible for its acts, allegations, commitments, services and personnel. In case of difficulties in interpretation between any of the titles at the head of clauses and any clauses, the titles will be declared nonexistent. If one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or declared as such under any law, regulation or following a final decision of a competent court, other provisions shall remain in full force and scope.
27. Partial disability
If one or more provisions of the Rules were deemed invalid or ineffective, such nullity or inefficiency that would not effect or invalidate the ineffectiveness of other provisions of these Terms.
28. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by French law.