Forums » Playgrounds

Rhydian#~
chat The knights of the beyond
by Rhydian#~ october 2018

Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
March 2019
He smiled back "why ont you go put on your dragon armour that is over by the tree I was at?" He looked away looking at the lieutenant
unclassified
March 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine sniffed it and smelled the scales, She heard rustling (By the way, This is my look https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fb/e6/b8/fbe6b86acf468d5[...] She put it on grabbing the lieutenant by his ear. "You better talk." She said, Her eyes looking into his, She pushed him against a tree. lieutenant: "FINE! THE CASTLE IS WEST THEN GO SOUTH!" He shouted in fear. "Thank you." Maxine smiled. "Coming, Rhydian?"
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
March 2019
He looked at her "he just gave us directions to our castle" he shook his head
unclassified
March 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine smiled, "Then what do you want?" She suggested growling.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
March 2019
He smiles "let's see if Oliver can get him to talk" he picks him up
unclassified
March 2019
a stranger niveau/
(Who up?)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
March 2019
I'm here)
unclassified
March 2019
a stranger niveau/
w a t)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
March 2019
Nvm let's just continue the rp)
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Ok doki) Maxine sat on a rock cleaning the blade's bloody tips, She sighed while feeling her finger on the knife's blade, She saw green gooey reptile like footprint, She examined it with her eyes then heard growling. "Rhydian, Did you hear that?" Maxine paused. "I swear I hear growling..." She said, grabbing her daggers, The growling noise was there yet again.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
He smiled "aww now it's time for you to meet my pet" As he finishes the word pet a giant wolf walk out with a reptile like creature in his jaws he drops it padding over to Rhydian
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine starred, Realizing something. "Where's Jackie?!"
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Rhydian tilted his head " I don't know" he pets his wolf Mirakuru "we have to find her"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
here is the form, can i join?

Name: Mary
Looks: https://i.redd.it/tfs641gmgfn11.jpg
Skills: is good with a sword, but can also use a bow.
Personality: strong, but very gentle.
Pets: a wolf who she raised from a cub.
Weapons: a sword and a bow.
Bio: she is a young girl who has been alone since her mother died a year ago. her mother gave her the armor right before she died.
Other: none
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
design/quote.png
goat girl here is the form, can i join?

Name: Mary
Looks: https://i.redd.it/tfs641gmgfn11.jpg
Skills: is good with a sword, but can also use a bow.
Personality: strong, but very gentle.
Pets: a wolf who she raised from a cub.
Weapons: a sword and a bow.
Bio: she is a young girl who has been alone since her mother died a year ago. her mother gave her the armor right before she died.
Other: none

Accepted)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Mary was up in the tree, watching the people down below. her wolf was a few yards away, waiting for any signal to be made. Mary came closer, she was just a tree or two away from the knights.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Rhydian looked at Mirakuru she smelled something
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Mary saw the look on the other wolfs face. "Who are you? what are you doing here?" Mary asked as she jumped from the tree.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Rhydian. Looks at Mary "what are you doing alone in this forest Is the real question"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"I've lived in this forest for 5 years, and i'm not alone. i have my wolf, crusher." she calls crusher over.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"But really, where did you come from? what are you doing here? and where did you get that armor? it looks like my mothers, and only a few wear it."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
I smile calling Mirakuru over " this armour was forged by the great elder dragons for the kings royal guard to wear it has been passed down through the generations of us"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"My mother was a royal guard. she ran the night after the king was murdered, taking me with her. she was killed last winter. but i plan to kill the one who killed the king. he is the reason my mother is dead" Mary said with a stern look on her face. "but now that i think of it, i remember you. you were the other guards i saw when i was younger."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
His face goes stern looking at Mary "who was your mother and father?"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"My mother was Martha, royal guard of the king. of who my father is, i do not know. he died when i was a baby and my mother never spoke of him." Mary said, meeting Rhydians stern look with her own.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Rick looked shocked "I'm sorry for your lost Martha was" he hesitates "a good friend of mine" (goat girl what do you think of a plot twist where Rick is your dad?)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
(Well Rick is in my RP, so i don't think that would work. but on here Rhydian could be.)
"Thank you. she gave me this armor before she died. it's the royal guard a armor, like yours, but it's rusted and old." Mary said sadly "it's the last thing she ever gave me, and the last item of hers i have."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
I meant Rhydian😂) he reached into his pouch producing a bag of magical powder " this powder was given to us by the elves it clears the rust and filth of any armour" Rhydian looked at her he couldn't believe that Martha a d his child had survived he thought she died " now how did you say you your wolf?"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Thank you, this armor was very important to my mother." Mary said. "i found crusher when she was a pup. she was injured and i took her in. she didn't want to leave after that, so i trained her." then Mary turned to crusher and said "Crusher likes you a lot for someone she just met."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Rhydian nodded looking over at Mirakuru as she strode past him licking the top of crushers head " looks like Mira likes crusher too"
Today, at 2:05pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top