Forums » Playgrounds

Rhydian#~
chat The knights of the beyond
by Rhydian#~ october 2018

Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Rhydian smiled he made his way to his quarters he grabbed all his maps and the rest of his weapons putting it all in his bag he started out seeing Mira kill a couple more guards he slice his sword killing another one he ran back to the camp Mira getting rid of his prints
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Mary heard footsteps coming from the camp. she put one hand on her sword, in case it was an enemy.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
He walked in the tent smiling "I got everything we need" he said happy that was over with
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Mary let go of her sword. "That's good. we should move camp in a day or two. we don't want any enemies to find us."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
He nodded "yes we should good idea"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
Mary looked over at Crusher, who had brought a bird he had found. she added it to the stew. "Hungry Father?" she asked
unclassified
May 2019
a stranger niveau/
All this time, Jackie had been making sure the citizens didn't rise up or anything. She knew that Rhydian and the other knights would think she defected, but she was making sure they didn't riot with pitchforks and torches. They were getting very restless with so few guardsmen (and women) around. The problem arose when the village was attacked.

There was some kind of attack in the middle of the night, while Jackie had set out a trusted teen she had as a watch, named Greg. He was only 13, but he was a friend, even if temporary. He woke her up in the middle of the night to say the town was burning.

"WHAT?!" Jackie cried. Before she even started asking questions like "why" or "how" she evacuated the town, making sure everyone got out, abandoning clothes and possessions. After that, she and Greg checked the town.

"I don't see anyone," Greg said.

"Maybe there's no one there?" Jackie said hopefully. "Fires happen on accident all the time."

There ended up only being footprints. They stopped at the edge of the town, though. This was when Jackie finally put Greg in charge of the people and left to try to find Rhydian and the others.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Rhydian nodded "yes I actually am really hungry l" he smiles "but it will have to wait I have to get something real fast "
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"Did you miss something at camp?" she asked as she stirred the stew.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
He shook his head " no I dropped a set of armour" he said standing up
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"Well be back soon, or more thugs will be roaming about." she said, then went back to work on the stew.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Rhydian jogged back looking for the armour he searched seeing it on the ground he looked around it wasn't left where he had put it he took out his sword looking around he hears a crack of twigs as bandits come out o the brush
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
Mary stirred the pot again. she then went over to the Jaru Root pot and made sure it was doing ok too, just in case. then she heard some swords clashing coming from the camp. it was faint, but loud enough to hear. she grabbed her sword and ran towards the clashing sound.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
He slashed his sword taking down the last bandit he stood there panting
unclassified
May 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine reappeared out of a portal. "The knights guards are dead, Maybe a few people..." She stuttered, She turned to Mary. "Who's this, Mate?" She asked Rhydian.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Rhydian smiled looking at you " this is Mary she is my daughter's he said cleaning his sword
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
Mary came out to find that Rhydian had taken care of everything. she put her sword back. then she saw a woman come from a portal "Who is she?" she asked
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
He turned "oh uh how rude of me Mary this is Maxine she is one of the few royal guards who survived the attack on King John"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"Nice to meet you Maxine." she said. Mary called Crusher over "Look for any more enemies Crusher."
unclassified
May 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine's ear (wolf like ear) turned, She sniffed Mary. "Pleasure." She bowed and whistled, Oscar jumped out of a tree, growling. "Oh, Shut up, Osc." Maxine patted him getting up, rubbing his chin affectionately. "This is Oscar, The dragon, I'm Maxine." She smiled. "The dragon-born." Oscar interrupted. "Sorry about him." She smiled looking over to Oscar.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Rick smiled "ok now that everyone is aquinted come back with us to my daughters camp" he said starting to walk back
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
Mary had never seen a dragon before, it startled her a little he jumped out of the tree. she was very glad that the dragon wasn't a foe. she walked back to camp, still a little scared of the dragon. "so, what do dragons eat? do the like bird stew?"
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Rick shrugged sitting down "I have no idea"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"well, is anyone hungry?" she asked, looking at the stew. it was done cooking, so she got a few bowls out of a bag.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
He sat down "well I am famished after fighting them" he said with a smirk on his face
unclassified
May 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine came crashing out of a tree "Watch out!" She knocked over Rhydian, Landing on her two feet on a tree, She jumped back on the ground. "He eats what I tell him to." Maxine interrupted. "Rhydian, Two chariots are coming here, Both armed. I can go kill them if you want." She added.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
Mary was a little annoyed; after all, it was just stew. and they hadn't eat since yesterday. "I'll take care of them." she mumbled. she started to grab her bow and arrows she kept for hunting usually, but thought it would work better to use a bow then a sword.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
He shook his head "wait let me see something" he grabbed his spyglass he hid behind a tree using then to look he recognized the face of one ofthem he smiled stepping out waving "Sarah!" He said as the chariots slowed down
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
(you've been using Rick instead of Rhydian a few times..)
"Who's Sarah?" Mary asked, putting away her bow. if Rhydian knew this person, then no point of have a weapon.
unclassified
May 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine jumped out, Oscar pinned the guards downed, growling, While Maxine had her daggers in an X shape, Across Sarah's neck. "Who are you." Her red, purple eyes splinted like a cat's.
Today, at 8:25pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top