The knights of the beyond

Forums » Playgrounds

Rhydian#~
chat The knights of the beyond
by Rhydian#~ october 2018

unclassified
May 2019
a stranger niveau/
I can help. (Can I shape-shift?If so-) Maxine turned to an angel-winged dragon. ''The weed wears off after two dragons, I might help Oscar. Oscar came running in, '' some of the dragons and guards have landed, Their coming here!'' He said. ''Lets go, probies.'' Maxine announced
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Uh I'm sorry but that's a little too op so no)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Im sorry))
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
(sorry i haven't been able to post anything. I've had exams and i'm leaving tomorrow and don't know if i can come on to the game while i'm gone.)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
design/quote.png
goat girl (sorry i haven't been able to post anything. I've had exams and i'm leaving tomorrow and don't know if i can come on to the game while i'm gone.)

It's fine take your time)
unclassified
May 2019
a stranger niveau/
its oki) Maxine grabbed her dagger, sniffing the air. '' Only 120 more steps, and were hecked.'' Oscar came running in. ''About 2 of the dragons landed and about 170 guards are circling us, I can give us all a lift, Lady Maxine.'' Maxine gripped her daggers, ''No, Take Rhydian, Sarah, and Mary, I'm staying, And they can't sense their movements, get them out of here, lad.'' She said. Oscar nodded, Maxine smirked.''let's dance.''
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
design/quote.png
a stranger its oki) Maxine grabbed her dagger, sniffing the air. '' Only 120 more steps, and were hecked.'' Oscar came running in. ''About 2 of the dragons landed and about 170 guards are circling us, I can give us all a lift, Lady Maxine.'' Maxine gripped her daggers, ''No, Take Rhydian, Sarah, and Mary, I'm staying, And they can't sense their movements, get them out of here, lad.'' She said. Oscar nodded, Maxine smirked.''let's dance.''

It's only the dragons😂 with 2 guards each in their backs)
unclassified
May 2019
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ It's only the dragons😂 with 2 guards each in their backs)

what about 20 :)

And I've slayed dragons
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
June 2019
(I'm a little confused on what's happening in the story. can i have a brief explanation of what happened while i was gone?)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2019
So Rhydian and Sarah are waiting for the enemy dragons plus the riders that have his dragon to land each dragon has 2 people on it)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
June 2019
(Ok, how many dragons are there? just an estimated amount)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2019
unclassified
June 2019
a stranger niveau/
(yeah, back to roleplay?)
unclassified
June 2019
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ It's only the dragons😂 with 2 guards each in their backs)

And the guards were around the forest, not with the dragons)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2019
design/quote.png
a stranger And the guards were around the forest, not with the dragons)

Those guards are dead the only ones left are the ones on the backs of them rhydian killed them earlier getting his stuff back from the old camp)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
September 2019
Bump))
Today, at 5:42pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top