Forums » Playgrounds

Rhydian#~
chat The knights of the beyond
by Rhydian#~ october 2018

Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
He stopped looking back at Jackie his head hung low he nodded and walked back to his quarters. He still had nightmares of the dagger piercing king John's chest it haunted him that he failed to save his King. He couldn't risk letting his guard down again. He shut the door to his quarters picking up his flask he took a sip of the soothing liquor tonight was going to be a nightmare night he knew it
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine grabbed her bow, "WHATS GOING ON LASSIE?!" She shouted at him, (I forgot lol) "What'd I miss, Lads?" she asked in a sassy tone.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
He sat down in his chair drinking from the flask hoping to wash his worries away with the liquor
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine grabbed the flask from him, "I asked ya somethin lassie" She growled.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
He stood up "what Are you doin in my quarters first of all and second of all you missed nothing now get out"
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
She crossed her arms throwing the flask at a wall "Be nice to a lady, Lad" She smirked grabbing a moon-shade dagger.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
He glared at her "These are my PERSONAL quarters that means no one is aloud in here without permission now can you please get out I need to sleep some I have a long day ahead of me and I need to rest
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
She gave him a glare, "You are a wanted man, Rhydian" She said "The guards know where you are, But its not like I can take you to moonShed woods at the camp for moonShade elves" She said in a sassy tone.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
He smiled at her saying that he was a wanted man" you do realize that all 5 of King John's personal guard are wanted that includes you and the others" he sat up standing up he walked to his desk and sat down.( I hope you know tat since you are one of the original 5 knights since you are one of the 5 people who joined first)
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Suddenly, Jackie burst through the door of Rhydian's headquarters, not bothering to knock. "Rhydian! Something's up at the gates. I checked after I heard a rumor and there was no guard posted. Who did you send, because some of those fellas are not too good. Trained cats would be better. At least they can be quiet. Those guys keep disturbing my sleep!"

Jackie then remembered to knock, stepped back, knocked on the open door, and stepped back in. "What do you think we should do? The people are not happy with this." She noticed Maxine there for the first time. "Oh, hi, Maxine!"
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine turned suddenly grabbed her dagger " Oi lassie, Oh and those crocodiles? They're guards looking for this mutt." She pointed at Rhydian with her thumb.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
Rhydian went rigid he turned his face stone cold his eyes filled with rage. "They are after me because I was there the night King John was murdered. They are after me because I am the only one who truly knows King Richard assassinated King John and I have the skates to prove it!" He took his shirt off revealing a mass of dagger stab wound from the assassin" I tried to save King John I tried whoever The assassin is hired by King John he was good good enough to overwhelm 2 of the best fighter in the realm and kill one of them. I was there when King John said his last words don't breathed his last breath. Now before this goes any further get to your post Maxine if I remember you are supposed to be on guard and you have put everyone at risk now let's go greet our guests shall we?" He put his shirt back on dawning his chainmail h slid it on strapping his sword around his waist he started walking towards the the door to his quarters
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Jackie paused to whisper to Maxine, "He's so dramatic, right?" When she followed Rhydian out of his quarters, she turned left instead of right, to make sure the people weren't going to rebel or anything, deciding that having people on their side was more important.

Jackie scowled to herself. She fought hard too. He should remember her being there. King John had been a father figure to her. The reason she seemed to be slacking off was to be the big sister figure to the kids. She still had nightmares about what she would have said to King John if she got another chance.
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine leaned away from Jackie saying "Hell yeah" she chuckled hile turning to Ryhdian. Maxine jumped up from a chair "Wait for me, Lassie!" She yelled while running to catch up.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
He kept walking nodding to Maxine beside him "keep your guard up Maxine we have no idea who these people are." They reached the gate after a good 3 minutes he opens the looked through grate "who goes there." He was answered by a stone cold laugh "you Know who this is" He shut the grate and looked at Maxine "you need to sound the alarm now get Jackie assemble the guard King Richard sent his best lieutenant after us" he unsheathed his sword and bellowed "If you want in your going to have to get in on your own
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine saluted "You got it, Cap" She ran off to Jackie, skidding to slow down "Jack! Lassie!" She yelped ducking under a tree branch "Rhydian told you to assemble the Guard, King Richard sent his best lieutenant after us" She heard someone creeping through bushes, She grabbed an arrow and shot at a solider, "In the head, Please" She whispered to her arrow, It hit him in the neck. "Or did send" She smiled.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
He looked back at Maxine " ill get the lieutenant just watch my back!" He charged the lieutenant swinging his sword in a downward strike then at the last second reversing to a side strike he kept striking the lieutenant with different combos but he kept blocking them he backed off slightly panting they circled eachother
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine turned, hiding behind a wall, She aimed an arrow straight at the lieutenant, The arrow hit his back though his chest, The arrow's point was out his front, "Another one bites the dust, Oh and, You're welcome" She said in a sassy tone while breaking his neck just to make sure, She stood up and smiled at Rhydian.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
He stands there angry as hell " why did you kill him we needed him alive too bad he isn't the real lieutenant just his brother stuck in his armour." He smiled "always knew he was smart but not this smart finally a challenge" he sheathed his sword the smile still on his face he started walking back to his quarters it was time
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine scoffed "Too bad, bitch" She said in a sassy tone, She followed him working on a blue-print.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
He sat down with a map smiling "now the fun begins"
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine sketched on the blueprint, putting it in her pocket, Maxine rushed over to see the map, her elbows on his shoulder, And her hands supporting her head.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
He studied the map intensly "ok so he came from this way meaning that it was a possible diversion seeing how they only sent 2 guys"
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Suddenly again, Jackie burst into the room. "Why didn't you tell me there was an attack? I thought it was just lazy guards! Now there ARE no extra guards! They're all gone! They escaped into the woods."
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
He looked up "There were only two attackers the guards are patrolling the area to find where the attackers came from at this moment and time we are safe."
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Jackie scowled. "Why wouldn't you TELL me?"
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
He shook his head " Maxine here told you I sent her to"
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine turned her head while sketching "Huh? Oh, Yeah, I did" She said
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
He shrugged going back to studying the map as one of the the guards rushed in "sir we found their camp!"
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
February 2019
Bump)
Today, at 5:01am
Advertising 1
scroll-top