53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah looked a little confused, trying to decipher Liam's last comment. "What?"
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"What the fuck does that even mean?" Hazel muttered.

"Yeah... No problem," she hummed, getting off her knees and sitting with her legs to the side.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
June 2018
" Actually I don't even know. Hmm... Just being weird and annoying like usual. Please proceed on your conversation."

Lutum looked nervous, he stuttered a little, " So I-I am Lutum. You probably already know that."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"I'm Peony. Like the flower," she said, giving him a little smile, smoothing out her skirt. "I'm a fifth-year."

Hazel cocked an eyebrow, but then shrugged it off. He didn't really care much.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah shrugged. "We weren't really having one. Just talking with the new students.Then you came in." He positioned himself so his legs hung over the arm of the chair, his feet dangling. "Are we supposed to be doing something? Or waiting for something?"
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
June 2018
Liam gave them a smug look and looked away.

" I'm a sixth-year, I don't really talk to others. I am usually to scared too, " Lutum said with a chuckle.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"I think they just decided to give us the rest of the day off. Except for meals, I guess, so... I assume we're waiting for dinner?" Hazel said unsurely, giving a little shrug.

"We're all Hufflepuffs, how intimidating can we be?" Peony joked, her smile brightening.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
June 2018
" You are right, I just find people in general intimidating," Lutum said, brushing through his hair to calm himself down.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"That's fair. I've always found everybody approachable. That'll probably screw me over one day," she said with a shrug, playing with the ends of her own hair.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
"That's a dreary way of thinking." Cassie mused.

Noah grunted, picking at the edge of his robes in boredom.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Huh? What do you mean?" she asked, looking over at Cassie.

"I'm going to bed," Hazel announced, walking away toward the dorm rooms. He made sure nobody was around in the hallway space, then shifted into a dog form again. He returned to the group, laying in front of Noah's chair.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
"Saying that everybody will 'screw you over'. Not everybody is like that, and thinking like that won't get you anywhere." Cassie said simply, looking at Peony.

Noah glanced down at the black dog that appeared. "The mutt's back." He mused affectionately, reaching down to scratch the dog's back a couple times before returning his hand to its resting position on his stomach.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Yeah, I know not everybody is like that. Most people are good people, but I just mean that one day, somebody will.. or might.. take advantage of that. That's all I mean," she said with a shrug.

Hazel barked happily when Noah pet him, seeming to not mind the 'mutt' comment. He put his front paws on the edge of the chair, using his snout to nuzzle his hand. He looked at Noah, tilting his head a small amount. It seemed like he wanted to jump on the chair, but was waiting for permission or something.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
June 2018
Liam peered back at the dog. " Oh look, the dog. Who own's that again?" she sounded disgusted. She didn't really like animals, usually.

" That is correct but saying I don't follow that logic as well would be hypocritical," Lutum commented to Cassie. He turned Peony, " I'm just usually shy. This is the first time I had a conversation in a long time."
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
After a few minutes, Jonathan returned to the Gryffindor common room with Middy. He’d rather just have the owl with him, instead of looking ‘suspicious’ or whatever to the teachers. He stroked the one eyed bird as he walked to the corner of the room to observe everyone boredly again.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
“Uhh.” Noah bit his cheek, thinking. “He just kind of.. comes and goes. Interacts with the Gryffindors.” He wasn’t sure how to explain how a dog “comes and goes” through Hogwarts, so he just stopped there.

“Hm. Well maybe a more open-mind will help.” Cassie lapsed into silence, feeling a little bad for butting in.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel whined, nuzzling Noah's hand again.

Peony frowned at Lutum's statement. "Oh, I'm sorry. Well... you can talk to me any time you want!" she offered, patting his head.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
June 2018
" Yeah it's weird. Someone has to own at that dog, or is that dog... ehh that would be weird. I'm gonna find out, some way or another..." Liam said, squinting her eyes at the dog. She looked at Jonathan and greeted, " Hello there, Welcome back."

Lutum was about to get up but the pat made him stay. He smiled at them, " Cassie, you are correct. Everyone should be opened minded. And Peony thank you for being so kind, but I don't know if I could do that though."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel would have scoffed if he was able, but instead he gave Liam a dog-smile. He turned his head to see Jonathan, and immediately started baring his teeth, getting ready to snarl and growl; his throat made the beginnings of the sounds.

"Why not?" she asked, frowning again. She dropped her hand, which landed on Lutum's wrist. She noticed, but didn't look at it or move it away.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Hehe replies short cause stupid finger got stitches, hard to typee)

Jonathan gave Liam a small nod of greetings before scoffing at the dog. "Fuck off dog."

Alexander walked around the Ravenclaw common room boredly as he stroked Rhea. He hummed to himself.

Lilith played with Adrik as he flopped around, biting playfully at her hands. He fell over and flayed his little legs.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel only growled more, snapping and snarling at Jonathan. Honestly, it looked like he might attack him soon. His body was in position to lunge forward.

"Hello," Nico greeted Alexander, giving him a smile. He was curled up on the couch, noticing him as he walked around. "What are you doing?"
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Jonathan glared at the dog. “Control your mutt,” he growled at Noah.

Alexander stopped when he saw Nico. “Hey. I’m just... walking around, I dunno.” He shrugged. Rhea jumped off his shoulders and went to greet Nico.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel growled more at Jonathan, barking loudly and meanly. He jumped forward, closer to the other student. The way he bared his teeth suggested that he was going to bite soon.

"Are you... feeling okay?" he asked, a little smile coming across his face when Rhea came up to him. He pet the cat contently, using his finger under its chin.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
“Sorry, he’s a little.. temperamental.” Noah jumped up, grabbing Hazel’s shoulders and trying to pull him in the opposite direction of Jonathan. “C’mon, don’t be dumb.” He said through gritted teeth.

Cassie drummed her fingers on the arm of the chair she sat on, earning an irritated look from a very sleepy Binx.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel protested being pulled back with more growling, but it only took him a couple of tries before he pulled back, going back to (bitterly) laying back on the floor by Noah's feet.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
June 2018
Liam was glaring at the dog, trying to stare into its ever most soul.

Lutum didn't seem to mind that her hand was there. " I, for the most part, am not an interesting person. I do practically nothing. I usually have nothing to talk about," He chuckled.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah sat down in the chair again, leaning his head back. “God, I’m so bored. I feel like throwing myself out the window, just for the fun of it. I usually don’t mind hanging in the common room, but now it feels like I’m trapped.”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel ignored Liam, nuzzling Noah's hands in the hopes that he could comfort him. His head rested right in Noah's lap. He whined at his comment, seeming upset that he was upset.

"I'm sure that's not true," she laughed, leaning her head on his shoulder for a moment before pulling away. "There's got to be something you're interested in!"
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Jonatahn grumbled curses to the dog. "Keep your fucking dog under control next time, k?" He scratched Middy's head before walking into the boys room.

Alexander nodded, "Yeah.. Just spooked and surprised... You? ..Did you know her..?" Rhea purred happily and rubbed against his finger.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
June 2018
Liam got up and stated, " I'm bored so I am going to do something! Who would like to join?"

" Ummm... I can't think of anything off the top of my head. I am still kind of dazed by the whole death thing," Lutum said.
Today, at 4:32pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top