Forums » Playgrounds

Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Kind of... We sat together in Divination. We talked sometimes, but you know. Nothing really personal..." Nico bit his lip, focusing mostly on petting the cat. "Her poor family... I can't imagine how I'd feel if I lost my brother like that. I wouldn't know what to do with myself..."

"Yeah... I get it. I think we all do," she said softly, looking away toward the window.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
(OML; I'm gone for a day and I miss an entire page. I think my characters are just gonna die for a bit until I get less busy.)
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! DX You can always come back at any time!!)
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah looked at Hazel, petting his head. “What do you mean?” He asked Liam. “We can’t go anywhere.”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel seemed much calmer as Noah pet him, not making a sound. His eyes closed in contentment, his head tilting slightly.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
" That's what the authority tells us to do," Liam said with smirk.

Lutum sat there before awkwardly speaking up, " So umm.. I forgot what I was going to say."
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah crinkled his brow, looking suspicious. “What are you planning, Liam?”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Yeah, me too," Peony said with a nervous laugh, looking around the room and then back at Lutum. "I think dinner should be starting soon."
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander sighed and nodded in agreement with Nico. "Yeah, I feel bad for them...." He took a seat and watched the two quietly.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
" Well before I tell you, are joining me on this adventure or are you not?" Liam asked.

Lutum perked up at the news of dinner, " That's good, I am starving!"
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah crossed his arms stubbornly. "Depends what it is." He was intrigued, but was not about to promise to do something crazy and/or stupid.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel perked up at the mention of adventure, running around in circles around them excitedly.

"So am I. I can't wait to eat!" Peony laid back on the floor, looking up at the ceiling.

"So um.. What year are you in? I'm a third year," Nico said, trying for more conversation. "I really love your cat..."
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Cassie looked up. "Did someone say dinner?"
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Yeah. I think it's almost time. Maybe like... twenty minutes or so? I'm not sure. I don't have my watch with me," she said, lazily lifting up her wrist.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
“I’m a 6 year,” Alexander told him. “And the cats name is Rhea, she loves new people. Friendlyist cat I’ve ever seen.” He chuckled and found a seat nearby.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Are you... scared? I mean... I'm really scared of this all. I feel like I can't do anything without worrying. I don't feel safe and I... I'm sorry for ranting to you. I should've asked first. I just... can't help it." Nico sighed, focusing on petting Rhea more.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
Liam whispered to Noah, " I've been searching for ways to get out to Hogsmeade. I've heard about rumors of secret passageways and I've been obsessed with trying to find them. Also, I want to try to see the dead person. They probably already moved her though."

" Me neither," Lutum sighed. He kept on looking at the cat in the room with caution for some reason.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Jonathan walked back out of the boys dorm, in a fresh set of clothes. He examined the group before going back to his corner, where he basically always stayed. He stroked Middy, who was sitting on his forearm. He had small red scratches on his arm from Middy’s talons, but it didn’t bother him. The owl’s singular golden eye watched the group talk, pupil dilated.

“Yeah, I’m really worried about everything that’s going on.. I’m confused, why and how did this happen??” Alexander muttered before shrugging. “Hey, it’s fine. I’m glad to have someone to talk to about this.”
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah crinkled his nose. "You want to see her?" He shook his head. "You're sick, Liam. But a late-night visit to Hogsmeade does sound interesting..." He trailed off, looking at Hazel-dog. "Maybe I'll go wake Hazel up and see what he thinks."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Dog-Hazel jumped up in excitement at the mention of Hogsmeade, running off to come corner of the dorms upstairs. He came back down as normal, human Hazel, giving off a wide grin. "Wild dog up there, huh? Licked me until I woke up, then ran off somewhere. What a personality he has, that one. What did I miss?" he asked, a glimmer in his eye. He knew he didn't miss anything.

Nico nodded, then sighed as he leaned his head on Alexander's shoulder. "I know it's really dumb, but I wish Dino was a Ravenclaw. He's my big brother and I'm really scared when I'm not around him. I don't understand why it happened, either. Hogwarts is supposed to be so... safe."
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam retorted, " Pfft... We all have morbid curiosities, Noah." She looked up to see Hazel and recapped for him, " I want to try to find the rumored passageways to go to Hogsmeade whenever I like. Wanna join?" She had a mischievous smirk on her face.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Let's do it! I think I know where one of them is. Let's go check it out!" Hazel said excitedly, looking at the both of them. "Can you guys think of anybody else who'd like to go?"
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam mumbled, " Occisor..." She dramatically went up to a window and put her hand against it. She often said she didn't like animals but she only liked one. Her owl. She kept on looking out to the sky in melancholy.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah tilted his head thoughtfully, trying to think of the people he knew. “Not really, but I’m open to anybody else who wants to come. As long as they don’t snitch. But if they want to come, they’d better hurry up.” His eyes flicked to the door. “We don’t have much time.” He looked over at Liam. “Should I put the sad violins on now, or wait until the rain starts pouring out of nowhere?”
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Why so gloomy?” Jonathan spoke out of nowhere, giving Liam a slightly confused look. He observed the others quietly while waiting for an answer.

Alexander put a hand on Nicks shoulder. “Well, I can protect you while he’s not around,” he commented with a hint of a chuckle, but he meant it. “And yeah... ‘Safest place on earth.’”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Heh, thanks," Nico said with a little smile. "That's pretty kind of you... I appreciate that a lot," he said softly.

"Might as well just keep it us. Don't want to risk it," Hazel said with a shrug, then looked over at Noah.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah nodded in agreement. “Yeah, it’ll be safer that way.”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Hazel stood up straighter, grinning a bit. "Good. Are we ready to go?"
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam just simply said, " Yes." She kept on mourning when she answered Jonathan, " Occisor has been ignoring me. He is usually a jerk but he has been an extra jerk. That stupid owl that I love dearly. Ugh, why do I care?" She started to walk away from the window towards Hazel and Noah.
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Drama queen,” Jonathan rolled his eyes. He ruffled Middy’s feathers, which got a pleased hoot out of her. He thought to himself as he used his free hand to pull a pony tail out of his pocket and tie his hair back into a small pony tail.

Alexander smiled, “No problemo. Anything to help someone.” He watched around the common room as they spoke.
Today, at 10:39am
Advertising 1
scroll-top