Forums » Playgrounds

Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Unsurprisingly, this is an rp based off of Harry Potter. The timeline is current, meaning it's about 20 years after the Battle of Hogwarts.
Rules:
-Please have at least SOME knowledge of Harry Potter, even if it's just enough to skate by.
-NO canon characters from the books; all must be OCs
-Have more than one character (gender doesn't matter)
-Try to have everybody close to the same age. It's more fun to play that way.
-Don't hurt/kill players without their permission
-Listen to me.
-Ideas for Patronus can be found here if you can't think of one! https://patronusmeaning.tumblr.com/
-Animagi should not be common and if there are too many, I will only allow a few. Don't get salty if I don't allow yours in a situation like this.
-School subjects can be found here https://www.pottermore.com/writing-by-jk-rowling/h[...]

Forms:

Name:
Year: (1-7)
Appearance: (Pictures of REAL people are preferred, descriptions also acceptable)
Orientation:
Personality:
House:
Best Subjects:
Worst Subjects:
Pet:
Blood Type:
Character They Most Represent: (Optional)
Animagus?: (Yes or No; optional)
Patronus: (Optional)
Other:

Mine:

Name: Hazel Zapp
Year: 6
Appearance: https://static.tumblr.com/c7ee3dfadbac5496b22d3ccb[...]
Orientation: Bisexual, leaning toward boys (a lot)
Personality: Hazel is charming and flirty, and suuuch a troublemaker. He's intelligent and ambitious enough to be a Slytherin, but he's firm and strong-headed and loyal enough that the Sorting Hat picked him for Gryffindor. He's stubborn and sometimes rude, but he's respectful if he thinks you deserve it. He'll talk with everybody. EVERYBODY; especially if he thinks someone might be feeling left out.
House: Gryffindor
Best Subjects: Potions but he won't admit it, Transfiguration, DADA
Worst Subjects: History of Magic, Muggle Studies
Pet: Brown owl named Journey
Blood Type: Pureblood
CTMR: Sirius Black!
Animagus: Yes; an unusually large black dog (directly copied, yes, I know)
Patronus: Black Bear
Other: No.

Name: Peony Matthews
Year: 5
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/458382068316724834/
Orientation: Demisexual, panromantic
Personality: Peony is generally quiet, but she's no pushover. She is intelligent and capable, quick to think on her feet, and she won't take sh-t from anybody. She is confident but polite, and always willing to lend a helping hand.
House: Hufflepuff
Best Subjects: Charms, divination, Muggle Studies
Worst Subjects: Potions, herbology
Pet: Pure white cat named Apple
Blood Type: Halfblood
CTMR: N/A
Animagus?: No
Patronus: Occamy
Other: No.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(By the way, I'll probably end up making more characters throughout this and new characters/people joining are always acceptable, no matter how late!! (: )
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Name: Margot Ferst
Year: (1-7): 4
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6f/8d/ca/6f8dca5cc0878bc[...]
Orientation: straight
Personality: Timid and gentle. She is intelligent, but one wouldn't be able to guess because she doesn't enjoy speaking. She is a pushover. Despite this, she is great with animals.
Best Subjects: Care of magical creatures, Charms
Worst Subjects: Flying, DADA
Pet: A barred owl named Ajax
Blood Type: half-blood
Character They Most Represent: NA
Patronus: Mouse
Other: NA
BookFanatic
547nd
598 points
June 2018
Name: Sorren (Ren) Nightvale
Appearance: http://www.irinatee.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03[...]
Orientation: Bi but leans towards guys
Personality: Sorren is different. He is loving and kind, but he can be quite quiet. He is protective to those he knows and loves and is very secretive about his emotions.
House: Ravenclaw
Best Subjects: flying, Alchemy
Worst Subjects: transfiguration, herbology
Pet: barn owl named Corey
Blood Type: half blood
Character They Most Represent: n/a
Animagus?: no
Patronus: Basset Hound
Other:

Name: Amara Korvo
Appearance: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/blonde-girl-long-s[...] but she has her right helix pierced, her first and third lower lobe piercings on her right ear, and a conch piercing on her right ear. On her left ear she has the first and second lobe piercing, the rook piercing, and her forward h
Orientation: bi
Personality: Amara seems rough on the outside, only because she's scared. She's defesive and hot headed leading her to be more of a troublemaker. Once you get to know her, she's actually rather nice and sarcastic. she is overly protective and it is how you know she cares
Best Subjects: potions, charms
Worst Subjects: divination, transfiguration
Pet: black cat named Valerie
Blood Type: pure blood
Animagus?: no
Patronus: dapple grey stallion
Other:
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(Accepted, Book! Just make sure you find links that work for their appearances (: )
BookFanatic
547nd
598 points
June 2018
Amara: https://hairstylemagz.net/long-hairstyles/undercut[...] (first image)
Sorren: http://marvinmcquitty.com/hairstyles-for-men-with-[...]
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Name: Dino Vacanti (Dee-no)
Appearance: Smooth curly black hair, chocolate brown eyes, a pretty much permanent smirking grin, medium-tan skin, a few freckles around his face and shoulders.
Orientation: Bisexual af
Personality: He was sassy and sarcastic and light-hearted before his brother died, but after it happened, he became cold and bitter. He's snarky and makes side-comments when he's angry or hears gossip about his friends or brother. If you're lucky enough to be his friend, he's different. He's gentle and kind, always there for you when you need him no matter how many rules he has to break. He's caring and loyal, but can be over-protective.
House: Slytherin
Best Subjects: Potions, DADA
Worst Subjects: Divination (thinks it's stupid), herbology
Pet: Corn snake named Rascal
CTMR: N/A
Animagus?: Yes; a wolf.
Patronus: Wolf
Other: His little brother, Nico Vacanti (11 at the time), died at Hogwarts three years ago. This is also when he started learning the Animagus spell with Hazel.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Name: Sadie Wright
Appearance: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41r--lJZ-SL.[...]
Orientation: Straight
Personality: She is extremely intelligent and excels in almost every class. She is studious and perceptive, and this makes her seem aloof. Once you get to know her, however, she can be compassionate and charming. When it comes to something she believes in, she is willful and determined.
Best Subjects:
Worst Subjects:
Pet: A truly aloof spectacled owl named Olympian
Blood Type: Muggle born
Character They Most Represent: Hermione
Animagus?: Yes; crow
Patronus: Magpie
Other: NA
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
BY THE WAY BY THE WAY BY THE WAY THIS IS IMPORTANT IO

*AHEM*

Part of this plot is that.... There is a killer at Hogwarts! Who is it? Nobody knows! Everybody cars! Everybody's terrified! Conspiracy theories? Probably! Walking in the halls after dark? Prohibited! Usually, the students won't even walk the corridors after their last activity together (dinner in the Great Hall, if there's not a Quidditch game). PM me if you want one of your characters either to die or to be the killer!
If you want to make a character that has no purpose EXCEPT TO DIE, then here is an ALTERNATE FORM that you may use.

Name:
Year:
House:
Blood Type:

On that note: disregard what I said about Dino's brother being killed three years ago. He will be killed THIS YEAR instead, at age 13. His form is below.

Also: Dino and Hazel are both captains their respective Quidditch teams. Hazel is a Seeker; Dino is a Chaser.

Name: Nico Vacanti
Year: 3
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Name: Alyssa Therms
Appearance: Mocha brown hair with dark carmel highlights and deep blue eyes. She is 5 foot and 4 inches tall. She has dark tanned skin and a butterfly tattoo on her wrist.
Personality: She is very sarcastic and smart witted yet study's had to get good grades. She is very watchfully of people and suspects the worst of them. She is only friends with the people that she trusts and doesn't tolerate anyone that goofs off.
Best Subjects: DADA, Transfiguration
Worst Subjects: Muggle Studies, Charms
Pet: An snowy owl named Ashat
Character They Most Represent: N/A
Animagus?: Yes: Sparow
Patronus: Painted Turtle
Other: N/A
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
(OMGoodness I forgot best/worst subjects *facepalm*)
Best Subjects: Transfiguration, DADA
Worst Subjects: Divination, Care of Magical Creatures
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(Accepted, Rosellia! :3)
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
(Also: Margot is a fifth year, not a fourth year)
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
(Heck yeah! HP roleplay!)

Name: Noah Tapps
Appearance: http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2[...]
Personality: Friendly and very social, enjoys being loud and stuffing his face. Bit of a jock, the life of the party
Best Subjects: Charms, History of Magic
Worst Subjects: Astronomy, Transfiguration
Pet: A Pygmy owl named Steve that can't carry much, but makes for a good companion.
Blood Type: Half-blood
Character They Most Represent: Lupin
Animagus?: Nope
Patronus: Cougar

Name: Cassie Smith
Appearance: https://previews.123rf.com/images/asife/asife1405/[...]
Orientation: Str8
Personality: Wears her heart on her sleeve, p sweet. Doesn't get riled up very often, and enjoys reading in the common room or hanging out with friends. Cracks jokes a lot.
Best Subjects: Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures
Worst Subjects: Divination, DADA
Pet: A black cat with yellow eyes, named Binx
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Character They Most Represent: Lily
Animagus?: nOPE
Patronus: Rabbit
Other: May or may not do finger guns a lot

(And one to kILL >:) )

Name: Jake Rodes
Year: 3
House: Slytherin
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(ACCEPTED. and pLEASE LET HAZEL AND NOAH BE BEST FRIENDS I BEG)

Oh btw!! Note to all: If you want your characters to be Quidditch players, but their position in the 'Other' section please!!
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(We can start soon; I just know of one more person that wants to join, so hopefully they'll post their forms tonight or tomorrow ad we can get started!)
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
( yES Ofc THEY CAN BE BEST FRIENDS. Also, can Noah be a Chaser? :0 )
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(Yes, of course!! ^0^ )
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Joining this soon, I’m really busy for the next few days but I promise I’m joining)
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
June 2018
Name: Lutum Malor
Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/akDizlW
Orientation: Demisexual
Personality: Lepus is a very loyal, patient, and fellow around others he is close too. On his own he is very skittish. He acts like a dork. When he gets past his anxious, nervous self he is a man of justice, kindness, and truth. He is observant and wants the best for people. He hates breaking rules but will do so if it is something he believe in. Due to being very observant and wanting the best for others he gets into others business. He can be an absolute control freak.
Best Subjects: Charms, DADA, care of magical creatures
Worst Subjects: Potions, Transfiguration, herbology
Pet: He has two sweet male rats. A tricolor rat named Charles and a naked rat named Arthur.
Blood Type: pure-blood
Patronus: Doe
Other: none

Name: Liam " Li" Breathnach
Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/NP8J3sq
Orientation: Gray-Asexual Demiromantic
Personality: Li is a bit of a jokester. She always makes fun of others or herself. She can be a trickster but is not a coward. She isn't at all a pacifist and is definitely a warmonger. She loves to fight and battle. She is tough and brave but doesn't think all the time. Often fighting and debating even though there is no reason too. She doesn't like getting close with people and only hangs out with others for entertainment .
Best Subjects: Transfiguration, Charms, Muggle studies
Worst Subjects: Flying lessons, astronomy, Care of Magical creatures, History of Magic, herbology
Pet: A sassy great horned owl named Occisor.
Blood Type: half-blood
Animagus?: Yep, a Wolverine
Patronus: Tonkinese cat
Other: none
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
June 2018
( For Liam
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(Accepted!)
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(GOD THERE ARE SO MANY HUFFLEPUFFS)
(Anyway, I think I'm going to start this today. We'll begin with everybody in their first class. Gryffindors and Ravenclaws in Transfiguration; Hufflepuffs and Slytherins in Charms. Does anybody want to start, or should I?)
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(Changing the Hufflepuffs and Slytherins to having potions class :3)

Hazel sat at his desk in Transfiguration, doing his best to turn a spider into a glass cup. Honestly, it didn't take too much effort from his part. It was really easy for him, and he almost managed it on the first try. He didn't, but it was mostly correct and it only took him the second time to get it perfect. "Ha! I did it!" he said excitedly, a beaming smile on his face. "Sweet!"

His best friend's little brother laughed at Hazel's enthusiasm, looking up at him with a kind smile of pure innocence. "Hazel, you always excel at this, what are you talking about?... And can you help me?"

Hazel just ruffled Nico's hair, patting his back. "You'll get it somebody, tiny Vacanti. Pride is a beautiful thing. Anyway, you want to make sure you're one-hundred percent focused on the spider, alright? And don't look angry or frustrated because you'll scare it into thinking you're trying to kill it. Then nothing will work right. And make sure you point your wand right, too..." He helped Nico adjust his wand and focus, then watched as the kid performed the spell flawlessly. "There you go! Great job, Nico. Have a gold star," he teased, ruffling his hair once again and then going back to his half of the desk.
Peony stood over her potion, which was supposed to be a soft green color, but was instead a murky brown. "I don't understand! I followed the directions perfectly!" she complained, pouting a little before she referenced the book again. "Why doesn't it look right?"

"Are you sure you put enough lizard scales in?" Dino asked, sliding over, then whispering a bit of advice to her. "Always add one extra with this potion... It'll clear it right up!" He gave her a wink, then slid back to his own seat before the potions teacher, Mr. Woodrow, could scold him for talking to his classmates (which he would have done anyway, an everybody knew that).
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
(The Hufflepuffs will take over ok. And I’ll take the honor of starting. uwu )

Noah stared blankly forward, his foot tapping absentmindedly. His head nestled in his right hand, which was propped up on the table. He tried to focus on the teacher’s lesson, but his brain couldn’t focus on Transfiguration at the moment. Their words went in one ear and out the other.

Cassie waved her wand in a swooping motion, chanting the spell they had been taught. She got no reaction. Frustrated, she tried tapping her wand against the palm of her hand, like one might do with a stubborn TV remote.

Jake was furiously taking notes.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel suavely slid over to Noah's desk, propping his cheek on his fist and giving him a sneaky bright smile. "Hey there, Tapps. You gonna do the spell? Or should somebody assist?" He glanced up, noticing that the teacher wasn't paying attention, and murmured the spell under his breath. "Good to go, huh?" He had purposely made a small mistake---the glass was black, no crystal---because he knew Noah wasn't the greatest at Transfiguration, and Hazel already had a reputation for being TOO helpful in certain classes.

Dino slid over to Cassie as well, offering the same piece of advice that he had offered Peony. "Try adding an extra lizard scale, but... Wow, this doesn't even look like the other one. Um... Are you sure you read the book right?"
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
June 2018
Liam teased Hazel, " Aww it seems like lover boy over here is trying to get himself a man, hmm?" Her finger was tapping boredly on the cup rim, already have done the spell. She had a playful smirk.

Lutum was nervously reading over the book over and over again. None of his ingredients were touched yet. All the other times making potions he failed but this time he wanted to do it perfectly. He was quietly mumbling to himself trying to remember the recipe before he did something stupid.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Hardly," Hazel said with a laugh, turning around to face Liam. "I'm the best in the class. Just here to offer my services." He bowed, grinning as he came up and looked at Liam. "Besides, my buddy Noah here is a ladies man. I, however, am and everybody's man. Nobody else at this school stands a chance!"

Dino looked over his shoulder, his gaze travelling to Lutum. He wanted to help him, too, but he wanted to make sure Cassie got it down first.
"Mr. Vacanti, is there a reason you are out of your seat?" Woodrow asked, his hand on Dino's shoulder from behind him.
Dino turned around, smiling innocently. "Why, Professor Woodrow, I finished my potion. Figured I could help teach the rest of your students. They could use a good learning, you know."
The professor's eyes narrowed. "Mr. Vacanti. Enjoy your detention tonight, and I expect you here at no later than 5:00 PM."
"But Mr. Woodrow! That's when dinner starts!"
"Too. Bad."
BookFanatic
547nd
598 points
June 2018
Sorren was in transfiguration and failing miserably. It was never his strong suit but he didn’t talk to many people either to get help. If he failed so be it, but nobody talked to him much ether.

(I’ll post for my other character soon. I don’t have much time.)
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah was snapped out of his stupor as Hazel slid over. “Oh, ehm-“ he watched as his glass turned *almost* perfect. He grinned, and shoved Hazel. “Sneaky. Nice touch with the small mistake.” He shot a glance at the teacher. “Maybe the old hag will finally get off my back.” He leaned back in his chair, twining his hands underneath his head. He snorted at Hazel and Liam’s interaction. “That’s right. He’s all yours, Liam. You can cut the flirting jig. No need to hide from your true feelings.” He mused dramatically, crinkling his nose and smiling mischievously.

Cassie muttered something about a lizard scale, beginning to reread the directions, when Woodrow strode over. Her eyes widened as Dino was sentenced to detention, and guilt gnawed at her. “Mr. Woodrow.” Her words caught in her throat, as she struggled to say the right thing. “If I may. Dino was just trying to help me. He’s already finished with his potion, and it wouldn’t hurt for him to help other students understand the lesson better. He didn’t mean any harm.” She piped up, watching their teacher.
Today, at 6:06pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top