Express to Hogwarts

Forums » Playgrounds

Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Hmmmm, do you have a pet here with you?” Alexander asked after a moment. Rhea had hopped up on the back of Nicos chair and had fallen asleep, purring loudly. “And, favorite class?”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"I have a very anti-social owl," he answered with a laugh. "His name is Nightmare because he's a pain in my ass. And my favorite class? Hm... Probably Herbology, but that's because I love the teacher. How about you? Oh, aaand... What kind of things do you like? I'm a halfblood, but I mostly like muggle things..."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
design/quote.png
ChickenNugget Liam rolled her eyes. She didn't really care about relationships, she wasn't really close to anyone at the school. " Hazel trying to be classy? That's news to me but ehh," She said continuing to look at more things.

Hazel rolled his eyes once again. "Whatever. Do you want to go to the Shrieking Shack or not? Because I will gladly leave you here, never knowing how to get it and stash your stuff until the end of time in the best hiding place." He grabbed a box of flavor-changing Gobstoppers, checking to see what flavors it came in. "Mango-Apple? Blech."
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
July 2018
" Umm... I can probably find way better hiding places but I'm lazy. So yes, I would like to go to the Shrieking Shack my good sir," Liam said.
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
“I’d like to meet your owl sometime, sounds interesting!” Alexander laughed. “And my pet is Rhea, who you’ve already met. Favorite class would probably be History of Magic.... I’m really good at Muggle studies cause I’m fullblood muggle so of course I am,” He smirked and pretended to flip his imaginary hair majestically.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Nico laughed when Alexander 'flipped his hair,' his smile causing his eyes to crinkle up at the corners. "What else do you want to know about me?" he asked, trying not to lean his head on Alexander's shoulder again. But it was really tempting.

Hazel rolled his eyes. "Noah? How about you?"
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander smiled at Nico's laugh, glad to be making someone happy. "Hrmmm..... maybe, how do you like it here?" He tilted his head, giving a small grin.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"You mean, at Hogwarts in general? I guess I like it quite a bit. It feels kind of homey, I guess? I just don't like that I don't get to my my brother very often. I miss him a lot," he said, his smile transforming into a frown.
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
July 2018
((Oof, sorry I've been busy... *sigh*))

Luka sat on the couch in the Gryffindor dorms. She grabbed her journals, and started to study for her classes.
Derek sat across from Luka, practicing certain spells. He groaned every time it failed or backfired on him.

(CURRENTLY WATCHING HARRY POTTER AND I LOVE IT-))
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
“That sounds horrible, not seeing your brother a lot....” Alexander sighed, feeling sympathy for the boy. He put an arm around in a comforting manner.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Yeah, but... I guess I'm kind of used to it." He shrugged, but his spirits definitely seemed to lift when Alexander put an arm around him. "That's why like summers so much. I get to see Dino. But he and Hazel are still good friends outside of Hogwarts, so... Sometimes he hangs out with him instead of me. Do you have siblings?" Nico asked, looking up at him, brown eyes curious.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah was busy grabbing handfuls of appealing candy, before reeling himself back and putting some away. He heard Hazel speak his name and turned. “Hm? Where are we going?”

Cassie dozed off in the armchair, Binx curled up on her lap.

Jake sat on his bed, twiddling his thumbs absentmindedly.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"The Shrieking Shack. Are you in?" he asked, a sneaky smile on his face.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Looking slightly confused, Noah nodded. “Sure, I’m in. But why the Shrieking Shack?”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Did you not listen to me?" he asked, a light teasing tone to his voice. "It's so we can stash our stuff there. No one else will even try going to it. Are you in?"
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
“Of course I didn’t listen. Are you surprised? You’ve seen my Transfiguration scores.” Noah joked, digging in his pockets for his money. He counted his galleons, mouthing his total. “Okay. Let me pay for these and we’re out of here.” He shook two boxes of candy at Hazel then got in line at the registers.
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
July 2018
Luka groaned. "This is so much to take in..." She sighed, her eyes loving towards her brother. "How far have you gotten?"
Derek groaned. "Almost got the hang of it..." He sighed. "Vera verto!" He said, tapping his [forgot animal kms]. It turned into a furry plate. "Damn it..." He sighed.
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander listened to him before nodding. “Yeah, I’ve got a younger sister.. she hasn’t come yet, she’s only 10. Sweetest thing ever, you’d like her.” He smiled. “Mind telling me more about this brother of yours and his friend?”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Well they're both sixth years, but Hazel is older by a couple months. He's seventeen, but Dino is sixteen. They've been friends for ages, long as I can remember. They used to pull pranks on me a lot, but now they include me in them. Kind of a mastermind, I guess?" He laughed softly. "I'm just good with plans and they're a little impulsive. They're pretty cool I guess, but Hazel drools over every pretty boy or girl he sees and Dino's been infatuated with the same person for ages, so... I tend to overhear a lot of their crush talk. What else do you want to know?"

Hazel nodded, grabbing his small abundance of treats and joining Noah in line. "Got a sweet tooth, huh?"
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam got into line behind them after she put some of the candy back realizing she couldn't pay for it all. She mumbled, " I am about to waste all my money on candy but that's fine."
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander listened patiently, his heterochromia eyes focused on Nico with a cheery shine. “Dino and Hazel sound like troublemakers,” he commented with a chuckle. “And not really, anything you’d want to tell me I guess. Anything you’d like to know?” He tilted his head.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"You have beautiful eyes," he blurted, then blushed brightly and looked away. "Sorry. I-I mean, they are pretty, but I think that was a little awkward, so... sorry," he mumbled, mentally cursing himself for his shy behavior. "Um... I can't really think of anything. Are there any girls you're interested in?" he asked, hoping he'd say no but knowing it was more likely than him liking boys.

"Save a little money for the Three Broomsticks, Li. I don't want to have to pay for your drink," Hazel teased, ruffling her hair.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam slapped Hazel's hand. " Don't you DARE touch my hair ever again!" She stated with a death glare.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Aw, come on, Li! It's not like it's as precious as my hair," he joked, tossing it behind his shoulder. It was just barely long enough. "What, did'ya style is this morning? Who you trying to impress?" he asked, teasingly moving a piece of hair out of her face by swatting it with his index finger.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam shrugged, " Well I'm sorry but I don't worship my hair like you do. It's a waste of time trying to groom hair. I just don't like people touching me too much, especially around my face and head." She grumbled at Hazel when he touched her hair again.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"I could do your hair for you," he offered. "It's not that hard, and you already have pretty hair. Can I please do it when we get back?" he asked, giving her a smile. It wasn't sneaky, like his smiles usually were. He actually seemed like he might enjoy it. "Why don't you like people touching you?" he asked, moving away his hands. "We've been friends for years, Li."
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
July 2018
Luka groaned to herself. "I'm done for now... My head hurts.." She rubbed her temples. "How about you..?" She said, looking towards Derek.
He sighed, plopping himself onto the couch next to Luka. The plate immediately formed back into Leo, the Grey Tabby. He mewed at Derek, then padded off to Derek's room. "Its so hard..." He groaned. "At least Leo was generous enough to help me.." He chuckled.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
July 2018
" Well some people like being touched while others do not. I am the do not part of people," Liam answered. She looked at him in suspicion. It was clear that she didn't trust him too much. A sigh came out of her mouth before she said, " You are that person that I would never trust in a million years, but fine, you can do my hair later. I don't really have much to lose."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Why don't you trust me?" he asked, frowning. He seemed upset about it, but he felt better when Liam said he could do her hair. "I've always been nice to you. I consider you one of my greatest friends." He tapped his chin with one finger, then looked down at the things in his arms.

Peony had fallen asleep on the common room floor, but alas, she was waking up now. She yawned softly, stretching her arms out with a little moan before she sat up.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam seemed confused and tilted her head a little. " Why are you so upset all the sudden? It's a friendly distrust, calm down Hazel," She asked. She still looked pretty confused.
Today, at 5:51am
Advertising 1
scroll-top