Forums » Playgrounds

Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
Lucas chuckled nervously, "O-Oh, right. Ilvermorny, in Northern America. Though, I am more British than American." He grinned.
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
(bump)
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Jonathan walked past the group, shooting Hazel a small glare as he did so. He left the common room and headed to the owlery to check on Middy. Screw the rules, theres enough people looking out now that the killer couldnt get anyone anyways.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
June 2018
While Jonathan glared, Hazel made a kissing motion toward him, just to piss him off. Then, he put his attention toward the twins again. "Still sounds shady."
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
Lucas shifted slightly. "Why shady..?"
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Awfully convenient for people to start dying on your first day here," said casually, tucking a piece of hair behind his ear.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah put a hand on Hazel’s shoulder to reel him back from interrogating two 14 year olds. “Sorry, everybody’s a little jumpy since the incident with Rosalie came out. Nobody knows what happened, and rumors are starting to float around.” He explained to the twins.
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
"Wha..?" He looked at Hazel in shock. Luka gasped slightly. His gaze then shifted to Noah. "N-No, its fine... " Luka looked at Noah, too, still blushing.

[Sorry LukalikesNoah-]
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel reeled himself back in, but huffed in annoyance. Noah was lucky to be one of the three people Hazel actually obeyed. "Yeah. That."
(Oh, Hazel's about to get so much sassier! XD)
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
[Lucas' name has now been changed to Derek]
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
(Oof I forgot you changed them to 16 years old. Forget the 14 year old part lmao)

Noah leaned back in his chair. “Yeah.” He shrugged, unsure what to say. “Hopefully things will clear up, and everything will get back to..normal.”
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
[Ish fine! ^^]

Derek chuckled lightly. "Yeah.."
Luka couldn't stop blushing every time Noah spoke. Derek looked at her for a second, cocking his eyebrow slightly.
"I'm just tired, Derek.." She lied.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(I.. Did not remember that either)
"I hope so. There's not much good in being a wizard if Hogwarts isn't safe anymore. It's the beat place in the damn country," he muttered, looking toward a pack of cigarettes peaking out of his backpack. "This is too stressful. I don't usually panic, but... I'm kind of freaking out." He did his best not to glare at Luka, but eventually, he just wasn't able to look at her. He could tell she had a crush on Noah because Hazel did that exact thing the year before. At least now, it was more controlled.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
“Well, there’s no sense in freaking out about it too much yet. We’ll keep an ear out for updates. Until then, you two will probably want to get settled in.” Noah flashed a grin at the siblings. “Welcome to Hogwarts.”
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
"Oh," Margot replied, "that makes more sense..." Her face fell a bit. "Yah, I wish I had gotten to know Rosalie better too," her voice cracked, "and now none of us ever will." How did Margot keep getting herself so close to tears. She held in a shuddering breath.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Yeah," Hazel said absentmindedly, already staring off into space. "Welcome."

Peony gave Margot a tight hug, then smiled at her. "She's in a better place anyway."
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
The twins smiled, thanking them both. Luka blushed again at Noah's smile. /Ah, hell, I'm lovesick../ She sighed mentally.
"Alright! Let's go!" Derek smiled, walking towards the boy's dorm. Luka looked to the two, wondering where her dorms were.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah turned to Hazel, ticking a brow. “You okay?” He asked, noticing a change in mood.

Cassie stroked Binx, her mind also on Rosalie. She was so young, she’ll never grow up and experience all life had to offer. It must be so hard on her friends and family.. “There’s no sense mourning her. Er, you know what I mean. We have to.. remember the good things she brought.”” She silently cursed herself, feeling stupid. She couldn’t put her thoughts into words.

Jake swung his legs onto his bed, laying down. He stared blankly at the top of the curtain surrounding his bed. (I forgot what it was called.)
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Yeah," he said again, but was still absentminded. He wasn't focusing on the question; just lost in thought about the murders. Something felt off to him, other than the obvious. He wanted to figure out what it was.

"You mean, like... Celebrate her life, not mourn her death?" Peony asked, tilting her head a bit.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
Liam arrived later than all the other students at Gryffindor tower. She yelled in greeting, " Hey there all you rubbish!"

Lutum got into the Hufflepuff common room after slowly but surely walking through the halls. He grabbed a pillow from one of the pieces of furniture in the common room, threw it on the ground, fell flat down onto the ground, put his head in the pillow, and then started to scream out his frustrations into the pillow. For that moment he didn't care that others were around him.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel growled at Liam's comment, his eyes narrowing to slits before he backed off. He wasn't in his dog form anymore, but he spent so much time in it that it tended to take over. To be fair, he was sure they'd rather handle this than somebody knocking on their door. Now THAT drove Hazel up the wall.

"Lutum? Are you... okay?" Peony asked hesitantly, getting off of the chair and kneeling down by his side on the floor. She let her hands play in his hair, then smiled at him gently.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
Lutum looked up at her from the pillow. He said with a muffled voice," Yeah, actually no but it's fine. Everything's fine." He wanted to get up at first but Peony found his secret, major weakness. His weakness was when people touched his hair, he absolutely loved it. His body went limp at her playing with his hair. It almost looked like he died.

Liam just grinned at Hazel. She clearly wanted to cause trouble.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Is it about Rosalie?" she asked softly, playing more with his hair. She hummed softly and she stayed there, grateful that her robes went to the floor and covered her skirt.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah lazily turned his head to greet Liam. “Hey, Liam. Bothering the student body again?”

Cassie watched Lutum scream into the pillow. “That’s a mood.” She sighed. Binx’s purrs filled the room; he wasn’t planning to willingly leave anytime soon.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel glanced at Noah, then at Liam, waiting for her to answer. He was mildly annoyed that he couldn't talk more with Noah about coming up with a code name like he mentioned earlier.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
" I guess she is part of it but just everything in general. It has all just been suffering so far. I wish I knew her more," Lutum told Peony. He felt less nervous as he was before. He still was laying down remaining limp.

" Yep, like usual," Liam casually said. She sat down in a chair and continued on, " Unlike me though, it seems like a particular someone is trying to bother a particular student's body."
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"We all do," she said softly, curling his hair around her finger a little bit. "Why did you scream into a pillow?"

Hazel snarled, wishing he could bite her but being unable to shift into his dog form. At least she didn't know about it. That would only make things worse. "What are you doing here, Liam?"
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
Liam shrugged, " Relaxing. You know I am in the house Gryfinndor just as you."

" To let out my frustrations. It is very therapeutic," Lutum stated. " Also, may you please stop petting my hair for a moment? Thank you and all, but I want to sit up."
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Unfortunately."

"Huh? Oh! Yes, I'm sorry," she said pulling her hand back and dropping it by her side.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
" Sorry that you are as fortunate as you are today, but maybe when you say the thing you will be more fortunate," Liam chuckled.

Lutum sat up. " Thank you," he said, giving her a smile.
Today, at 11:36am
Advertising 1
scroll-top