Forums » Playgrounds

Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Can I call you Alex? Or do you prefer Alexander?" Nico asked, looking up at him with doe eyes.

"Come onnn!" Hazel groaned, walking in circles while he waited for Liam. "I want to GO."
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
“Okay, geesh! Liam, are you ready?” Noah slid off the chair, standing up. “Agh, someone’s cat lay there.” He brushed fur off his robes. “I think I might leave these here, actually.” He took off his robes, revealing the white collared shirt all the boys had to wear underneath, complete with a maroon and gold striped tie. “It’ll be easier.”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Oh, I almost forgot! I'm going to take off my robes too," Hazel said, pulling his robes off and lazily tossing them on an empty chair. He, unlike Noah and most other boys, wasn't wearing the collared shirt. Instead, he had on a black v-neck t-shirt that kind of hugged his body. He loosened the tie and took it off, placing it on top of the robes. "Liam, I will DRAG you out of here! I need to stretch my legs out. Let me walk!" he groaned, pacing around in circles while he waited for her.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam rolled her eyes and started to take off her robes. " Why don't you both shut up?! If you don't stop pacing I will kick your knee out of it's socket!" She snapped. She had a white collared shirt, a grey vest, waist-high black skirt that the hem-line ended at her knees, and a scarlet and gold tie. She took off her tie and vest and threw them on top of her robes on the chair. She whispered to them, " Let's get going."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Hazel huffed in annoyance, waiting for Liam to be rid of her robes before he led the way out of the common room and through the hallways. He kept a watchful eye out for the groundskeeper, but he was a pretty chill guy anyway. He had heard of the groundskeeper before him. Filch, was it? He sounded like a nightmare.

(I feel like I'm the only one that DIDN'T imagine them having uniforms under their robes... 😆 I was imaging just the robes and then whatever they wanted to wear was under it.)
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
(I actually looked up the Hogwarts robes because I couldn't remember if they did wear what they wanted underneath or if it was a uniform. I saw a bunch of white collared shirts and ties so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Noah followed Hazel, keeping his footsteps light. His gaze flicked around, on the lookout for any teachers coming their way.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
(Huh. I must've remembered wrong then, but I thought I'd seen students wearing different things under their clothes. Oh well, I guess Peony and Hazel are rule breakers X3)

Fortunately for them, they weren't caught on their way to one of the tunnels. They almost passed teachers a couple of times, but Hazel's impeccable sense of smell and hearing made sure they were one step ahead. He had his animagus form to thank for that. Once he had done the spell, it seemed to affect his other traits, which usually wasn't so bad, but it was a nightmare to be in the same room as him if somebody else was at the door.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam followed them looking around, alert. She wasn't just looking out for authority. She was ready if anyone popped out of nowhere and tried to murder them. She was kind of hoping for that. -It would be kind of not boring- she thought.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
(Now I’m imagining Hazel going berserk in his human form when someone rings the doorbell so thanks.)

Hazel peered around Hazel’s shoulder, looking for the entrance of the tunnel. “Where is it?” He hissed. “The tunnel?”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
(You're welcome, it's probably accurate XD)

"Calm down, Mr. Impatient," Hazel laughed, walking over to a statue and pulling on some part of it in the back. This opened the tunnel, slowly but surely as the barrier went up to expose a hole in the wall. They would have to crawl through it, but that wouldn't have been much of a problem. "Here we are. I'll go first, you all follow my lead," he said, crawling through the tunnel rather quickly. He seemed to be familiar with it.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
" Wow, this tunnel smells like actual death. I'm into it," Liam said casually. She crawled into the tunnel after Hazel.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
(I just realized I typed Hazel twice on the last post yee yee)

Noah rolled his eyes at Liam’s comment. “Of course you are.” He bent down and followed after her. “Hazel, I hope you know where you’re going. If this tunnel ends up as a dead end or takes us to the groundskeeper’s bathroom or something, I’ll kill you.” He promised as he crawled through the dark tunnel, feeling dirt and cobwebs underneath his hands. He could only imagine what was in his hair.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"I know what I'm doing! This leads to the basement of a candy shop. You'll thank me," Hazel said. After a few minutes or crawling through the tunnel, it seemed to widen, and the ceiling grew taller. Eventually, Hazel was able to stand up completely, and opened a wooden door to reveal shelves of overstock and a staircase that led up to the main part of the store. "Quietly and carefully. It's probably packed anyway, but... still."
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah made a noise of relief as he could finally stand up, and peered out of the door. He noticed several shelves filled with cardboard boxes, some with names he recognized. "Okay," he whispered. "You go first."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Obviously," he joked, grinning as he led them up the stairs, naturally blending in behind a close shelf, as if he had been there the whole time. He moved along it, so that Noah and Liam could follow his lead in the whole "act casual" way.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah quickly stuck his tongue out at Hazel behind his back before following him up the stairs. He thought for sure someone was going to notice three students showing up out of nowhere, and his heart raced. But he couldn't help to eye the store, and what their shelves held. Dancing octopus candies? That sounded interesting.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Hazel seemed content to be there, knowing he could easily be mistaken as someone older because of his ridiculously tall height and long legs. He grabbed something off of the shelf, pretending to look at it, but he glanced sideways, watching as his friends started showing up.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam passed by them and said, " Bye you idiots." She acted like nothing happened and started snooping around. She looked at all the treats googly-eyed with a slight smile. She especially kept on staring at the chocolate frogs.
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander paused and gave a dramatically quizzical look. "Hmmmm, sure," he nodded and gave Nico a smile. "Alex works!"
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Nico smiled with delight, hugging Alexander tightly but briefly. He pulled away with tinted cheeks, seeming shy once again. "S-Sorry, I guess that was kind of awkward... Um... Do you want to get to know each other more or something?" he suggested, the color in his cheeks going down as he calmed down.

Hazel rolled his eyes at her, making a point to walk over and grab something from the tallest shelf directly beside her. "Huh. Jumbo-Ear Jellybeans. Interesting," he said, before putting them back on top of the shelf, once again leaning over Liam. He didn't know why, but for some reason, girls always seemed to hate it when others were taller than them. Hazel enjoyed using this to his advantage whenever possible.

(By the way, since Nico is becoming more significant than I originally thought... Here's a picture for his appearance, but imagine hair that's a bit more curly.
https://s4.favim.com/610/140730/black-cute-guy-hai[...] )
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah rolled his eyes at Hazel’s obvious attempt to tease Liam. He turned his attention instead to some Fizzing Whizzbees on the shelf in front of him. There was so many brightly colored sweets and knick-knacks that he couldn’t focus on one thing. He read each title and description with interest.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Hazel hummed in contentment, grabbing a couple of his favorite candies. "After I pay for these, do you guys want to check out more places to go to?" he asked, before he stopped. "Wait... I'll have to carry all of these back, too. It'll make too much noise." He frowned, then grinned as he remembered the Shrieking Shack. "Nevermind. I have a great idea."
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam didn't seem bothered but she did slightly side-eye Hazel for a moment. " Hazel, I don't like that look on your face. You're up to something and I like it," She said with a grin. She started picking out various treats but especially chocolate frogs. She loved chocolate frogs, she liked to "hunt" them.
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander looked at Nico and raised an eyebrow at the rosey cheeks. “Sure, why not? Nice to have someone in ‘dark’ times, right?” He smiled and ruffled Nicos hair.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Nico beamed at his hair being ruffled. He usually hated that when his brother or Hazel did it, but he didn't seem to mind it from Alexander. "Heh, great. So for starters, um... How old are you? And like... what's your favorite color?" He could already feel himself crushing on Alexander and god, he hated that. 'He's only being nice to you,' Nico reminded himself. 'Don't think too much about it.'

"Well, you know about the Shrieking Shack, right? I mean, obviously." Hazel hummed as he grabbed another box of candy to look at. "I say... We all hide our stuff there. We won't have to sneak it back into Hogwarts and it won't take long to get to it. I know a way, you see."
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
“I’m 16, and my favorite color....” Alexander paused in thought and tapped his chin. “Never really thought about it, hmmm.... Probably blue?” He shrugged with a chuckle. “Now, you answer the same questions.”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"My favorite color is green. It's pretty in all shades. I'm thirteen, but but birthday is really soon," he said, looking down at his hands in his lap and briefly at Alexander's before looking back up. "Now you ask a question," he hummed, wondering what it would be
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
" Of course I know about the Shrieking Shack. What if someone is in residence there currently? Actually I am kind of hoping for that. I want to fight someone," Liam said. She leaned over to and teased Hazel," You always know a way but you still don't know a way to get into someone's pants."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"I know plenty of ways, actually," he said, rolling his eyes. "I just don't kiss and tell, dear Liam. It's quite rude and not classy. Anyway, I was just in the Shack last week. Nobody uses it anymore. Just me." Hazel seemed a bit irritated at her comment, but didn't make a big deal of it. It was well-known that he was a bit of a player, but what he said was true. He never told a soul about his experiences. Well, a soul that wasn't Dino or Journey, but other than that, not a soul. He respected the people he was involved with, preferred to keep it lowkey. If the other person talked about it, he didn't care, but Hazel never did.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam rolled her eyes. She didn't really care about relationships, she wasn't really close to anyone at the school. " Hazel trying to be classy? That's news to me but ehh," She said continuing to look at more things.
Today, at 5:27am
Advertising 1
scroll-top