Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
(Oof I keep forgetting Jake.)

Jake went to the Slytherin tower, and sat on his bed. (RUshed sorry)
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Yeah... Thank god for that," he murmured, walking up toward the common room. Since they were of the first few to get there, he walked off to a hidden spot, then returned as a dog. He walked around the room in a small circle until he finally decided his place at Noah's feet.

"See you later, Cassie," Dino said, returning the smile before he walked off toward the Slytherin common rooms, eventually catching up with Jake. "Oh, hi there."

Peony followed Cassie to their common room, only a few feet behind her.

(Sorry I'm inactive today, I'm sick as hell 😕 )
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
"You just had to do that now?" Noah asked the Hazel-turned-dog, chortling. "Ah, I guess I would do it any chance I got, as well, if I were able to."

Jake looked startled as Dino appeared next to him. "Oh, hi." He greeted the other student. "Where'd you come from?"

As Cassie entered the common room, she set down her stuff and plopped into a chair. A pair of yellow eyes appeared from the corner of the room. Like a shadow, her cat slunk out and jumped onto the arm of the chair she was in. "Binx!" Cassie said cheerfully, pulling the cat onto her lap. Binx greeted her with a meow, and curled up on her legs.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Even as a dog, Hazel smiled at Noah, placing his head his his lap. He barked softly, and only once, using his sniffer to nudge his friend's hands.

"Was behind you. Have we talked before?" Dino asked, shoving his hands in his robe pockets as he walked next to Jake.

"Your cat is cute," Peony said, smiling at Cassie and sitting in a chair across from her, pulling out her homework to get a head start.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Once Alexander got in the Ravenclaw tower, he put away his bag. Rhea greeted him, curled up tightly on his pillow. She stood up, stretched, and walked to the edge of the bed. He ruffled her ears and picked her up. She positioned herself to bhimself draiped over his shoulder, much like a scarf. He walked out of the boys quarters.

Lilith grabbed her bag and went to the Slytherin dungeon. She took a seat in the common room. She laid her bag by her feet before pulling out a book to read.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Cassie looked up, seeing Peony sitting across from her. “Oh, thank you.” She smiled, and squished Binx’s face. “Lil’ trouble maker, too.” Leaning back, she let the stuffed armchair enevelop her. The fire was going, as always. By this point, Cassie just assumed it was magic.

Noah lifted a hand, and gave Hazel one awkward pat on the head. He laughed. “Is it like I’m touching your human head? Or is it different as a dog?”

Jake shook his head. “No, you’re in higher classes than me. I’m a third year. My name’s Jake.” He chirruped, never afraid of making new acquaintances.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel nudged his hands more, sliding them back onto his head again. It seemed pretty obvious that he wanted to be pet.
"Why are you talking to your dog?" asked another Gryffindor as they passed by. "It's not like it's a person or anything."

"Nice to meet you, Jake. I'm Dino Vacanti," he introduced, putting out his hand to shake.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Jake took Dino’s hand, shaking it. “Nice to meet you, too.”

Noah stifled a laugh. “Right, yeah. I’m talking to a dog. Just a dog...” He scratched Hazel’s ears. “His name is AssSniffer.” Noah grinned mischievously.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
He growled at Noah's "name" for him, threatening to bite him but not really doing it.
"That's... interesting..." muttered the student, walking to the far corner of the room.

"So... I don't really know what to talk about. Not with all... this... going on." Dino gestured vaguely with his hands, then sighed softly.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Margot walked slowly to the Hufflepuff common room. She didn't want anyone to hear her sniffles. By the time she got there, she was done crying, but her eyes and nose were still slightly puffy. She plopped herself down at the common room and got out her books. She looked up at Peony and smiled sadly.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Cassie frowned, her gaze flicking from Margot to Peony. “Hey, are you okay?” She asked Margot gently.

Noah gave an evil chuckle, petting the dog’s head. The black fur was short, and soft. “Y’know,” He said lowly, “If you want to keep this a secret, you’re going to need, like, a code name.”

Jake shrugged helplessly. “I’m kind of worried, honestly. Isn’t Hogwarts supposed to be like the safest place? How did someone even manage to die?” He put his head in his hands. “Man, I feel so bad. For her, and her family and friends.”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Dog-Hazel tilted his head with curiosity, as if to ask, "Like what?"

"So do I," Dino said with a sigh. "I can't imagine what they're going through. It must be horrible."

Peony looked up from her homework, gasping softly when she noticed Margot seemed to have been crying. "Margot?" she asked softly, moving to sit next to her.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Margot took a deep, shuddering breath. "Yeah," she said, "I-I'm fine. I just..." Was she about to start crying again? No, she couldn't in front of all these people. She blinked her tears away. "I'm just upset about, you know..." she finished, unable to say Rosalie.

Sadie passed by the Ravenclaw common room on her way to the bedchambers. She climbed the stairs and sat down on her bed, taking out the book she had been reading earlier.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Yeah," Peony said softly, looking at her lap, then back at Margot. "We all are... Hey, maybe we could do something in her honor? Make a shrine or something? That's what muggles do when someone dies..."
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
Luka and Lucas, hardly ever apart, walked close together to their houses. Luka looked nervous, seeing as this was their first appearance in the Gryffindor house.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Heads up, I may not be on often since my nephew is staying with me for awhile. So that means my family near me are deciding to visit out of nowhere.)

Jonathan got out of his bed and walked into the common room. He went to the back of the room and leaned against the wall, observing everyone. His eyes were slightly narrowed.

Lilith decided to get a book from her bag, and returned to the girls room. She took Adrik, who was in a cage for when he was gone, out and let him hop around as she searched for a good book to read or something to study on.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah shrugged, receiving the message. His gaze drifted to two students hovering awkwardly near the entrance. (If Luka and Lucas already entered.) He gave them a welcoming smile, and turned back to Hazel. “When is the next Quidditch practice?” He then sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. “Y’know, you’re making me look like a psychopath. Are dogs even allowed at Hogwarts?”

Cassie frowned, a flash of pity striking her. It must be really hard for those close to Rosalie. Peony’s idea didn’t sound too bad. “Well, if there’s anything we can do, to.. help, let us know.”

Jake nodded his head, succumbed to silence. He was secretly hoping this would all blow over, and things could be normal again. Everybody stressing over Rosalie’s death made him anxious.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel turned around, grabbing Noah's planner from off the coffee table. It took a bit of effort, but he opened it with his nose and paws, flipping it to the monthly calendar. With his nose, he pointed out that Friday, then pointed to the number 5. After that, he sat down, his tongue out as he proudly smiled at Noah. Just like a true dog would. His ears perked up as he heard Luka walk in.

"Well, there are usually like, flowers and candles and sometimes stuffed animals and stuff... Usually friends and family bring their favorite candies or something."

Dino also sat in silence, looking out the window. Now was one of those times he wished he had been sorted into to Ravenclaw so he could be with his brother. Or even Gryffindor, so he could be with his friend.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah grabbed a quill and circled the date in his planner, then shut it. "Smartass." he whispered, setting the planner back on the table. "Thanks."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel would've smirked if he had been able. Instead, he nuzzled Noah's hands, then seemed to get excited. He put his front paws on Noah's legs, jumping up and licking his face before he ran off, presumably to a corner to change forms again, because when he returned, he was just normal old Hazel. "Hey, Tapps," he said with a sassy smirk. "What's that on your face?"
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah groaned in disgust, wiping his cheek with the sleeve of his robes. "Dog spit, thanks to you."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Thanks to me? I didn't do anything!" he said, feigning innocence and surprise. He sat himself in Noah's lap, his legs draping over the armrest. He gave him a grin because he knew Noah wouldn't do anything about it, but when he looked into his eyes and his own scanned downward, focusing on Noah's lips for a split second, he got off. He instead sat on the corner of the table, his eyes flitting to the planner, then back at Noah. "So, Friday at five. Quidditch practice. I expect you there.... What did you mean by code names earlier?" He tried to ignore the annoying feel of his heart pounding away in his chest, but he couldn't. His own damn fault, he reminded himself.
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
design/quote.png
Spira Noah shrugged, receiving the message. His gaze drifted to two students hovering awkwardly near the entrance. (If Luka and Lucas already entered.) He gave them a welcoming smile, and turned back to Hazel. “When is the next Quidditch practice?” He then sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. “Y’know, you’re making me look like a psychopath. Are dogs even allowed at Hogwarts?”

Cassie frowned, a flash of pity striking her. It must be really hard for those close to Rosalie. Peony’s idea didn’t sound too bad. “Well, if there’s anything we can do, to.. help, let us know.”

Jake nodded his head, succumbed to silence. He was secretly hoping this would all blow over, and things could be normal again. Everybody stressing over Rosalie’s death made him anxious.

[I only get an hour a day on the computer. It will increase as my attitude gets better.]

Luka blushed slightly, looking towards Noah. She immediately looked down. Lucas chuckled lightly. He smiled warmly at Noah, waving a little.
"Lucas, I'm nervous..." Luka whispered. She grabbed his arm, shuffling behind him.
Lucas just chuckled, "Luka, you'll be fine. I'm here when you need me. Besides, everyone in here seems nice enough." He looked towards his twin sister and smiled warmly at her.
Luka looked towards the ground, hesitating for a second. She then looked up to Lucas, smiling warmly.
"That's the Luka I know. Now, come on, let's meet our house-mates" He grinned.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel waved over at Lucas and Luka, giving them a smile. "Hey. You guys new? My name is Hazel, this is Noah. We're in 6th year."
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
Lucas grinned, while Luka looked towards the ground.
"We're 4th years. My name is Lucas, and this is my twin sister, Luka." Lucas beamed.
Luka waved shy-ly. "Hi..~" She mumbled. Her face was a light pink.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Margot cocked her head. "A shrine? And make, like, sacrifices and stuff?" she asked confused. She had thought that was how muggles worshipped their so-called creator.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Cassie looked mortified. “Oh, no! Not that kind of shrine! What Peony means is more of a.. memento towards Rosalie. Something that reminds us of her, and respects her.. memory.”

Noah waved at the twins, his lips drawn in a smile. “Hi. So, are you guys new to Hogwarts? On your fourth year? That’s new.”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Peony nodded in response to what Cassie said, her finger tapping her cheek in thought. "I wish I knew more about what she liked..."

"Yeah, it is," Hazel murmured, becoming a bit suspicious of them. "Where did you transfer from?" He stopped looking at them for a moment, looking at Noah instead, then looking back at the twins and mentally cursing himself. *Noah's straight, Noah's straight, Noah's straight* his internal monologue screamed, but he couldn't get his mind off of his stupid adorable jumpers and his messy hair and---God. He needed to shut up and calm down. He didn't have time to deal with this.
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
Luka looked towards Noah, blushing slightly. "Y-Yeah..." She smiled a little, pushing her hair behind her ears.
Lucas looked at them, puzzled. "Transfer...?"
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Yeah. You come to Hogwarts your first year when you're eleven. Twelve, in my case. Every wizarding school works like that. So where did you transfer from, if you're new?"
Today, at 9:08am
Advertising 1
scroll-top