Forums » Playgrounds

Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Hey, be nice," Hazel snapped at her almost instantly. "He's the most responsible one of us here; she was right to put him in charge. Although it could've been ME... Tapps is a pretty good second. Probably the best one here." He glanced at Noah, giving him a little smile, before he noticed Nico. "Actually, Nico might be even better than me. But he's so tiny, nobody notices him," he teased, earning a jab in the ribs from the younger student's elbow.
"Fuck off. Not everyone is half-giant."
"I'm not half-giant. You're just full dwarf!"
"I'm tall for my age!"
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Sadie glanced at the commotion caused by the teacher leaving, her attention averted from Alexander entirely. What immature little b*****ds these children were being. A student was found dead and they're arguing about who was worthy of taking charge. "Unbelievable," she muttered, annoyed both for her own sake and Rosalie's.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Jonathan grumbled before turning his attention to the commotion. “Jeez, idiots,” he growled softly to himself. “Aye, couldn’t you guys be like, quiet or something? Hold a vigil for that student or whatever.”

Lilith pulled a book out of her bag and began to quietly read it as she waited for class to let out.

Alexander felt irritated at the other students. He went back to his seat and packed, just to waste time and think to himself. He tried to have a calm appearence, but was obviously spooked at the news.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
June 2018
Liam peered at Jonathan. " I'm sorry but complaining is the only thing I can do to cope with the death of the student. If I kept silent I would probably go into a fit of temporary insanity," She explained and looked away again.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah sighed heavily. “As “Charge of Class”, my first action will to be demote Liam to “Bottom of Class.” While I’m at it, I promote Hazel to my second in command.” He paused. “And Nico my third! Thank you, and I hope I have your vote for next season.” He waved to his classmates, smiling broadly. Putting down his hand, he gazed around the room. His goofy smile dissipated. “Maybe now’s not the time for jokes...”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel nodded in agreement to Liam's statement, but didn't say anything directly to Jonathan. "Me too, Li," he said to her, then seemed to murmur to himself: "I can't believe she's gone.... She was such a good person." He seemed distracted in his thoughts for a moment, then Nico nudged him back to reality. He cracked a smile at Noah's comment of him being second in command. "That's my boy!"

"I think it's a good time for jokes," Nico said, looking up at Noah with admiration. "Laughter helps people feel better. It should help with coping. We should try being happy, even if the circumstances are dark."

"Yeah!" Hazel agreed, grinning. "Come on, it's what Rosalie would want. She'd hate to see everyone heartbroken; she loved when people were happy. She did her best to MAKE people happy. I'm going to be happy for her."
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Oh maybe that wouldn’t be too bad. Someone literally just died, that’s if. Some freak accident or whatever, it happens all the time. I don’t see why everyone is making a huge deal over it.” Jonathan scoffed and crossed his arms. “Yeah, she was nice to everyone and jazz but it’s not a big deal..”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel slid across his desk, jumping off and landing about a foot away from Jonathan. He leaned in toward his face and said: "Rosalie was a precious fucking cinnamon roll and if you say another bad thing about her, I swear to Merlin and my dead grandfather's corpse that I will chop off your---"
"HAZEL!" Nico scolded at him, slapping him in the abdomen with his textbook. "Be polite!"
"...I am being polite. I wasn't even going to tell him that I'll piss on his grave."
"Hazel!"
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Jonathan scoffed at Hazel. “Fight me,” he snapped. “Everyone dies, she just happened to die young. BIG DEAL.”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Fine. I will," he said sharply. Hazel took off his robes---mostly so he wouldn't slip and look like an idiot---then rolled up the sleeves of his shirt underneath. He threw one solid punch at Jonathan, hitting him on the left side of his jaw.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
June 2018
Liam huffed at Noah with a look of revenge in her eyes. She just gave up and agreed with Jonathan," Yeah, we all do die someday. I never really knew her so I- YES A FIGHT, KILL EACH OTHER! LET BLOOD BE SPILLED." She got pumped up all the sudden.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Jonathan almost fell out of his chair, pain surging through his face. His eyes filled with fire as he quickly got up and lunged at Hazel, body slamming him to the ground.

Alexander cursed as he watched the fight unfold. “I’m getting the teacher,” he muttered and immediately left the room in search for Mr. Stone.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
“God damnit! Stop it, you idiots!” Noah jumped out of his seat, grabbing Hazel by the shirt and trying to pull him away. “You want to spend the rest of the semester in fucking detention?”

Cassie drummed her fingers on her desk. She could tell she’d be in here for a while.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel grunted in pain, jabbing his knee up into Jonathan's torso to get him off of his body. He rolled away, then stood up, dusting himself off. His eyes darted back to Jonathan, watching him closely. He yelped in surprise when he felt the collar of his shirt being pulled back. He wanted to fight more, but he instead obeyed Noah, dropping back by his side. "Did you hear what he fucking said about her?!" he complained, wiping blood from under his nose. He had hit the ground pretty hard when Jonathan had him on the ground.

Professor Stone was stopped on the far end of the corridor, talking to the headmaster, the groundskeeper, and the student that found Rosalie, who seemed to be pretty shaken up.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Jonathan sat up, snarling at Hazel. His jaw had an already forming bruise, throbbing viciously. He stood up. “I just said she died, fucking accept it.” He stood up and used one arm to lean against a desk. He wasn’t a brawny kind of person, he got the brains part of the deal, and that’s questionable. He grabbed his bag and ditched the room, heading to the Gryffindor tower.

Alexander spotted the group and headed over. “Professor Stone? There’s a fight..”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"A fight?!" She seemed appalled, then let out a sigh. "Between who? I'll head back with you... You probably shouldn't be seeing this anyway," she told him, gently turning him around and walking back toward the classroom with him before she noticed Jonathan. "Mr. Crowler, WHERE exactly do you think you're going?!"
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Rushed again bleh)

Alexander nodded and started walking back. He paused when he saw Jonathan, eyes narrowed.

“To the common room, we aren’t doing anything in the class anyways.” Jonathan shrugged.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"That doesn't matter. You were instructed to wait until I returned, and then to wait until I told you where to go. You don't make your own rules, Mr. Crowler. Now get back to the classroom," she said firmly, hands on her hips.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah let go of Hazel, cursing. “You can’t let that stuff get to you like that. We’re all upset as hell over Rosalie, but you can’t be doing that shit. Hopefully we’ll be dismissed soon, so you can take care of that nosebleed. Until then, stick some tissues up it.” He threw himself back in his seat.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"I'm sorry, Noah," he said reluctantly, following him back to the desk and sitting next to him. He grabbed a tissue from a pack that Nico handed him, holding it to his nose. "I just hate that he made it seem like she doesn't matter. She was a person. Someone out their just last their daughter, and that shit hurts. He's so emotionless," he muttered. He was tempted to change into his Animagus form as a dog, but he didn't want to do it in front of so many classmates. In front of Nico and Noah? Maybe. He might even be okay with Liam seeing it. But nobody else.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Jonathan glared at the teacher. “Can I at least get an ice pack?” He rubbed his jaw and glanced at Alexander with an annoyed look.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Now, Mr. Crowler, why would you need an ice pack? You don't happen to be getting in fights now, do you?" she asked, cocking a brow as she waited for his answer.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Hey, Hazel started it...” Jonathan put his hands up innocently. “I was just stating the truth and he got pissed.”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(God, my grammar is appalling when I'm tired... For Hazel's post that one phrase should say "someone out there just lost their daughter." .... my bad)

Professor Stone pinched the bridge of her nose. "Of COURSE it was Hazel. Whatever. The only reason you're not both getting detention is because of this mess. Accio, ice pack." She caught the flying pack in her hand, then handed it to Jonathan. "Here. Now back to class, you nuisance. Is Mr. Zapp hurt as well?"
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Jonathan took the ice pack. "I dunno, I could care less." He pressed the ice pack against his jaw and grumbled as he walked back to class. "Do you have ANY idea of when we can get out of class?"
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah traced his finger on the table, resting his face in the other hand. “Maybe Jonathan’s upset as well. He just doesn’t want to or doesn’t know how to show it. Or maybe he just doesn’t care. Either way, you gotta let it go. You can’t force someone to change their mindset. Especially by punching them in the face.”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"I think he's just a prick," Hazel growled, sliding back into his robes. "And I disagree. I think punching him in the face was a good idea," he huffed, but he knew that Noah was right. Noah was always right.

"Not very soon. They're waiting on somebody from the Ministry to---" Professor Stone began, but was cut off by the headmaster calling to her.
"Ms. Stone, please send your students to their respective common rooms while we wait. They might wish to rest for a while. I'll inform the other teachers as well."
Professor Stone nodded, then looked at Jonathan and Alexander. "Very well then. Off to the common rooms," she told them, before walking back into her classroom and telling the other students as well.

"Finally," Hazel murmured, getting up and walking out of the classroom, though he waited for Noah to catch up with him. He said goodbye to Nico, then headed up.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Sadie was eager to leave the arguing Gryffindors behind as she stuck her books in her bag and strutted to the Ravenclaw tower. Perhaps she could escape the idiot boys in the girls' bedchambers...
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander went to the room, grabbed his stuff, and headed back to the Ravenclaw common room.

Jonathan immediately went to the Gryffindor tower and threw his stuff beside his bed. He flopped on it and growled to himself, muttering curses and what not.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah trotted up to Hazel, clutching his textbook and a few loose leafs of parchment. He started walking towards the Gryffindor tower. "Well, everything must be under control for now. At least we're not stuck in class."

Cassie leapt up from her chair, gathering her stuff and preparing to leave the classroom. She paused, looking at Dino. "See you around. Hopefully this will all clear up soon." She gave him a small, crooked smile and walked out, heading quickly towards the Hufflepuff commons. She couldn't push down this creeping sense of dread, and felt a bit jumpy.
Today, at 8:59am
Advertising 1
scroll-top