Forums » Playgrounds

Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"No, Miss Kruegler, they do not," answered Professor Woodrow, looking around at the students in front of him. "Mr. Vacanti, I revoke your detention, but I will be taking ten points form Slytherin instead. I'm coming around to check on your potions. When I come to you, you may pack up your things. When I get another letter saying I can let you go, I will, but until then you may talk amongst yourselves. Try not to worry yourselves." With that, he started walking around the desks, stopping at Lutum's first.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
Lutum gave Dino a little smile but it dissipated. He was somewhat comforted by him but shook his head saying, "I don't know." When he saw Professor Woodrow stop at his desk he shrunk back in his seat. None of his ingredients were touched and nothing was made. Lutum looked ashamed of himself.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Cassie stared at the now limp Howler, her mouth agape in shock. Her heart pounded in her chest. Dead? She had always thought of Hogwarts as the safest place. How could a student die? Was it a spell gone wrong? Maybe a slippery puddle caused a broken neck? She didn’t want to think of the third option. She couldn’t bear the idea of a murderer walking the halls. Cassie propped her elbows on the table, grabbing fistfuls of her hair and trying to stay calm.

As Noah heard the news, his face paled. He stood up from his chair, confused. “Dead? How? Who? What’s going on?” He called out, panicking slightly. If he was stuck anywhere in a dire situation, this classroom would not be his first pick.

Jake bit his lip nervously as his class received the news. “Dead?” He whispered. “Are they sure?”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Dino moved from Lutum to Cassie, lightly touching her hand. "You're alright, Cass. Don't tug on your hair... You're okay. We're safe, okay? Whatever it was... It was probably an accident."

"Mr. Malor, why have you not even touched your ingredients? You didn't even TRY to attempt the potion," Professor Woodrow said, sounding less than impressed. "And yes, Mr. Rodes, they are certain."

"Mr. Tapps, please sit back down. They haven't told us the name of the student yet. Only that we all need to stay in here until we're told we can leave. We don't want any more tragedies to occur," said Stone, taking a head count of each of her students.

Hazel sat on the edge of Noah's desk, his long legs stretched out on the floor. For once, he wasn't saying anything, simply looking at the floor, occasionally switching his glance to Noah, Nico, or his other classmates.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
The color rushing back into his face, Noah slumped back into his seat, fiddling with the hem of his robes silently. His thoughts rushed through his head.

Cassie looked at Dino, her eyes wide. She untangled her hands from her hair and moved them to grip the edge of the table. “Yeah...sorry. Probably an accident.” She agreed. “I’m overreacting.” She chuckled dryly, still looking a little uneasy.

Jake continued to nervously chew his cheek, listening to his classmates whisper around him.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
Liam shrugged and relaxed. She mentioned trying to be positive, " Hey, at least today isn't completely boring."

Lutum looked down in embarrassment and said, " I have no good excuses, Sir. The best one I have is I'm not good at this. I will do better next time."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Hey, it's okay. You're alright, Cass, we're all freaking out here," he assured, putting on of his hands on top of hers and giving her a weak smile. "Hogwarts is a safe place..."

Nico glanced up at Hazel, lightly nudging him with his elbow. "Hazel?" he asked, his voice small. "Why are you so quiet? Come on, it's not my birthday today," he joked, simply trying to get him to crack a smile, or joke or do SOMETHING Hazel-like. He hated that he seemed so shell-shocked.

"You're right. You'll do better next time," he said flatly, moving on to the next student.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah gave Liam a half-hearted smile. “Yeah, I guess so..”

Cassie nodded, mentally noting that’s exactly what she had been repeating to herself previously. She seemed to visibly relax, forcing herself to cool down. Putting her face in one hand, now she was just curious. “I wonder what happened. Why didn’t the student go to the hospital wing? Maybe they didn’t have enough time. Man, I wish I knew who it was.” She thought aloud, squinting a bit.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Lilith nodded and lowered her hand. She placed both hands gently in her lap, folded together as if in prayer. She waited patiently as the teacher checked everyone’s potions.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"I have no idea," Dino murmured, seeming distracted. "God, I hope they let us out of here soon. I need to see my brother a-and my friends... I want to make sure everybody is okay," he muttered, running a hand through his hair.

Woodrow passed onto Lilith, leaning over her shoulder to look at the potion.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Cassie silently agreed, her thoughts running to her own friends in separate classes. God, she hoped they were okay. She stared into empty space.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
At that time, a second letter came for the professors, announcing the name of the student deceased. Mr. Woodrow snatched the letter, reading it aloud for the class, and Professor Stone did the same: "Regarding the student that died today, her name was Rosalie Paladime, a fifth year from Hufflepuff house."
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Lilith showed him her potion, which was executed perfectly. She listened to the students name, taking note of house and level. She looked around to see if anyone in particular may have know them, by their reactions.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah wracked his brain for a Rosalie, but couldn’t recall ever meeting her.

Cassie stiffened. She had never talked to Rosalie, but she was a Hufflepuff, so she’s seen her at meals and around the common room. She released a shuddering breath. At least it was nobody she was close to. She felt terrible for thinking that, but couldn’t deny it.

Jake didn’t know Rosalie either. Trying to distract himself, he focused on his textbook.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Dino let out a sigh of relief, then felt bad for it. "Did you know her?" he asked to Cassie, wondering if she did because they were in the same house and year.

Woodrow seemed... upset, at the news. He looked over to Rosalie's usual seat in the class, then walked back to his desk, ignoring the rest of the potions he said he would check. He sat still, his hands folded on too of the desk.

Hazel frowned. He remembered talking to Rosalie once or twice.... She was kind and sweet, and pretty hilarious. "Damn," he murmured. "She didn't deserve that."
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Hearing Rosalie's name, Margot broke. Not that she had known the girl particularly well, but she did know who she was. Agree could've known more. She could've gotten to know her better. Now Margot would never see her again. A tear slid down her cheek.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Sadie glanced at Alexander to see his reaction to the name. She herself didn't recognize it. What really concerned her was the year. Fifth year. Either somebody two years away from leaving was dumb enough to get themselves killed in a school that they've spent so long in or... Someone/thing else killed them. Now THAT made her uneasy. Sadie shuddered and leaned over to Alexander. "I wonder how she died," she said in a low voice.
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
[Is it too late..? If not...]

Name: Luka Bertran
Year: 4
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/4f/1b/7b4f1bd27d[...]
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Luka is a sweet child, though sometimes quiet she is incredibly outgoing. She is incredibly protective of her friends and family, and is very crafty when it comes to art and magick.
House: Gryffindor
Best Subjects: Care of Magical Creatures, Transfiguration, Art
Worst Subjects: Divination, Arithmacy
Pet: Anya the Barn Owl
Blood Type: Pureblood
Character They Most Represent: N/A
Animagus?: Yes; a small leopard.
Patronus: Occamy
Other: Sister to Alex Bertran

Name: Alex Bertran
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN[...]
[<3]
Personality: He is a quiet but intelligent student. He studies hard without fail, and when his mind is set on something, he will not get off of it until it is solved. He stays in his head too much, so sometimes he needs to be "woken up".
Best Subjects: Care of Magical Creatures, Transfiguration, Defence Against the Dark Arts
Worst Subjects: Potions, Divination
Pet: Leo the Grey Tabby Cat
Animagus?: Yes; A slightly larger leopard than Luka
Patronus: Basset Hound
Other : Brother to Luka Bertran

bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
design/quote.png
bunnygirl14 [Is it too late..? If not...]

Personality: Luka is a sweet child, though sometimes quiet she is incredibly outgoing. She is incredibly protective of her friends and family, and is very crafty when it comes to art and magick.
Other: Sister to Alex Bertran

Name: Alex Bertran
[<3]
Personality: He is a quiet but intelligent student. He studies hard without fail, and when his mind is set on something, he will not get off of it until it is solved. He stays in his head too much, so sometimes he needs to be "woken up".
Best Subjects: Care of Magical Creatures, Transfiguration, Defence Against the Dark Arts

[EDIT-]

Year: 5
Other: Sister to Lucas Bertran

Name: Lucas Bertran
Year: 5
[<3]
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(Accepted, but I'd prefer if only one of them were an Animagus)
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Full marks on everyone's potions. No homework tonight," said Professor Woodrow with the slightest tremor in his voice. He watched the faces of each of his students and he felt... bad. Just bad. He wanted to protect each and every one of them, even the sassy ones and those who didn't like him because of his tough methods, but he had already failed once. What if the failed again?
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander had seen Rosalia around, but never had a full conversation with her. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. “Yeah, I wonder... Hopefully she wasn’t...” he dragged off, fretting the word.

Lilith packed everything away, acting as if It was a regular day.
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
design/quote.png
Aesthetic (Accepted, but I'd prefer if only one of them were an Animagus)

[Aye, got it. Lucas isn't animagus--]
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
June 2018
Luka clutched her bag, obviously nervous. It was her first week of her 5th year, and was a bit nervous about her newer classes. She glanced at her brother, Lucas.
"I feel the same way, Luka." He sighed. "Let's see how this week goes, okay?" He smiled sweetly towards her.
Luka hesitated slightly. She didn't want to be here, but she had no choice.
"Alright.." She smiled, holding her fist out. Lucas grinned, placing his fist on top of her's.
Luka tapped his fist once, and Lucas tapped her fist twice.
"Let's go." Lucas said, grabbing her shoulder.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Cassie shrugged. “Not really..” she said quietly. “I’ve seen her around the common room. From what I’ve seen, she seemed really friendly and bubbly, and always made her friends laugh. I’ve always made a notion to go talk to her, but never got around to it.” She rubbed her neck awkwardly. “I still want to know what happened.”

Noah grabbed the parchment he had previously messed around with. Dipping his quill in ink, he began to scratch doodles, trying to keep his mind from wandering to possibilities he didn’t want to believe.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Name: Jonathon Crowler
Year: 6
Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/ZarRKe0
Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: Jonathon acts as if he hasn't a care in the world, daring and reckless. He can be disrespectful, especially to the teachers. Outside of school he is chill and sweet. He can have a weird sense of humor, but otherwise harmless(though can be offending)
Best Subjects: Charms, potions
Worst Subjects: Everything 'uninteresting' (such as arithmancy or divination)
Pet: One eyed great horned owl named Middy
Blood Type: Half-blood
Animagus?: No
Patronus: Incorporeal patronus
Other:
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(Accepted of course~)
"Yeah... So do I. I don't know what I'd do if it's not an accident." Dino looked at Cassie, his eyes lingering for a moment before he looked back down at his things. He started to pack them up, even though he knew they'd be there for a while.

Hazel leaned over, looking at Noah's doodles. "What'cha drawing, Tapps?"
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Jonathan was slouched lazily in his chair. “Yo Teach, when can we leave?” He looked bored out of his mind, just wanting to leave this stupid class.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"I haven't been cleared on that yet," Professor Stone answered, glancing toward Jonathan. Her eyes sweeped over the students in the classroom, then she let out a sigh. "I'm going to go check out the situation. Mr. Tapps, you're in charge while I'm gone. Keep everybody in check. ESPECIALLY your friend Hazel." Before anyone could protest, she walked out of the room, walking through the halls until she found the Headmaster and groundskeeper over Rosalie's body.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
Lutum knew Rosalie being in the same house, but he never really spoke with her. They really only exchanged names and greetings. It still all felt so surreal. At that time he didn't feel like packing up, but forced himself to pack up just in case he had to rush out of there. He looked around just waiting for something to jump out at him. Everyone seemed on edge in there own certain ways, except for Lilith. He thought it was strange for someone to be so calm in this situation.

Liam stayed quiet until Professor Stone left. " Does she really think we are going listen to Tapps? I find that really hard to believe. Professor Stone must be really concerned about the dead student to not think THAT clearly," She remarked, almost disgusted.
Today, at 6:39am
Advertising 1
scroll-top