by Aesthetic june 2018

unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Name: Lilith Kruegler
Year: 4
Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/wPuQkEr
Orientation: Homosexual
Personality: Lilith is the intelligent, quiet girl. She is calculative, observing the others around her and making mental notes. She sticks to herself, reading and hanging out with Adrik in her free time. She is very polite and has a strict behavior surrounding herself..
House: Slytherin
Best Subjects: Arithmancy, Potions, Divination
Worst Subjects: DADA(defense part), Charms
Pet: Small darkly pelted ferret named Adrik
Blood Type: Pureblood
Character They Most Represent: N/A
Animagus?: No
Patronus: Wildcat
Other: Very interested in the dark arts, but not too interested in learning to defend against it.

Name: Alexander Layton
Year: 6
Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/o3jQ4ne
Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Alexander has a homey vibe to him, welcoming everyone and being generally pleasant to be around. He is very curious about his surroundings, always keeping as updated as he can on present news.
House: Ravenclaw
Best Subjects: Astronomy, HOM, Muggle studies
Worst Subjects: Potions, SoAR
Pet: Calico cat named Rhea
Blood Type: Muggleborn
Character They Most Represent: N/A
Animagus?: No
Patronus: Weasel
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"Why thank you," Hazel chuckled,leaning against the desk as he talked both to Liam and to Noah. "All hers? But we belong together, Tapps!" he joked, a beaming grin on his face, while his hand clutched his heart. "How could you?"

"That doesn't matter, Miss Smith. Mr. Vacanti shouldn't have been away from his seat, and nobody else will learn anything if he simply tells them what to do," he said flatly, looking at Cassie. He wasn't quite sure if he wanted to sentence her to detention as well or if he didn't.

(Accepted!!)
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander sighed and put his elbow on the table, using his hand to prop his head up. He boredly used his finger to flick the wand, letting it roll a little away from him before a slight slant caused it to roll back into his hand.

Lilith was sitting quietly in her chair, having finished the potion. She sat straight up and kept her hands in her lap as she read through the book of different potions. Every so often, one hand moved up to turn a page. She turned her gaze to the teacher to watch.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Cassie shrunk back in her seat, not saying anything more on the subject. She glanced at Dino guiltily. She knew if she pushed any farther, she’d be at risk of detention as well.

Noah turned away from Hazel, his face setting dramatically into a grimace. “I can’t.” He growled, imitating the hard-set cowboys and outlaws he’s seen in movies. “I’m a drifter, I can’t commit. I gotta..” he waved a hand in the air vaguely. “Ride the wind...”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Dino noticed Cassie looking at him, and he simply gave her a smile and shrug. He didn't mind the detention. In his mind, it was worth it. He merely went back to his potion, staring at it blankly, then glancing at the textbook. There was nothing more to DO for him, but there was still 20 minutes of class left.

Hazel, of course, acted as the damsel in distress, his hand moving from his chest to his forehead as he dramatically leaned back. "Oh, but Tapps! I need you here! What ever will I do without you? You were my first... My one true love! My..."
"Mr. Zapp, are you finished?" their professor asked boredly, finally having turned around to watch the class. "Would you LIKE to have a detention tonight?"
"...No ma'am," Hazel mumbled, dropping his act and heading back to his seat. He tossed a wink at Noah anyway, then gestured to his glass as he met Professor Stone's gaze. "But, I did do the spell perfectly. See? Second try!"
"Congratulations. Twenty points to Gryffindor, but please Mr. Zapp, let your classmates focus. Mr. Layton, is there something you're waiting for? Why haven't you done the spell yet?"
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Sadie learned her transfiguration spell quickly. She practiced it a few times, and did it perfectly after the second try. Now bored, she took out a book and began to read. She barely even noticed the other students. She didn't really care.

Margot looked down at her potion. Like some of the other students', it was discolored. She silently worried about what she had done wrong and what the teacher would think when he saw it. She just sat there, a distressed look on her face as she glanced around the room. She noticed that a Slytherin was finished, and could probably help her, but Margot was too timid to ask.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Peony waited for Professor Woodrow to go back to being distracted, then walked over to Margot. "Put an extra lizard scale in it. That's what he told me, and it made it closer to the right color," she said, giving Margot a sweet smile. "I'm Peony, by the way. Peony Matthews."
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
Liam whispered to them not wanting to get caught, " It seems like LB's love confession got cut short. Sad, that would've been at least an interesting thing in my day."

Lutum felt sorry for Dino. He was just trying to help. He meekly asked, " Professor Woodrow?"
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander looked around with a sigh for someone else who was done. He spotted Sadie and moved closer to her desk. "Hey, whatcha readin?" He gave her a friendly smile and tilted his head.

Lilith closed the book. She took out a notebook and wrote down some potion ingredients and formulas, reciting them quietly to herself.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Sadie glanced up from her book. "It's called An Introduction to Complex Transfiguration: Book IV. Its part of a five-book comprehensive study. She searched his face for the signs of boredom typical of people who start a conversation with her.

Margot added an extra scale skeptically. This wouldn't be the first time someone has given her false information as a cruel prank. When her potion turned closer to the desired color, she smiled back at Peony graciously. "Nice to meet you Peony," she replied, "my name is Margot Ferst."
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah exhaled air from his nose in an amused manner at Liam’s comment. (I feel like there should be a word for that. Like where you laugh but don’t actually laugh?) “Tragic.” He agreed quietly. “Maybe Professor Stone would take your poor, lonely hand, Hazel. You could spend your days transfiguring random glassware around the house.” He snickered..

(Wait, aren’t the Hufflepuffs in Charms?? hhh we’ve been rping the wrong class this whole time.)
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(I changed it to Potions bc I thought I'd get confused with two similar classes X3)
"Oh, but I'd like your hand better," he said, winking once again. "Your hands are pretty nice, Tapps. They'd look really nice around---"
"AROUND THE WORD OF THE BIBLE THANK GOD AND AMEN!" Nico interrupted, slamming his hand on the table and looking at Hazel. "This is a no sinning zone, Zapp."
"Mr. Vacanti, what ever on this earth are you talking about?" sighed Professor Stone, halfway through quitting her job already. And it was only September!

"Nice to meet you, too! I've seen you around the common rooms. Are you a fifth year?"
Mr. Woodrow looked back at Lutum, glancing at him only briefly. "Yes?"
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
(oH. Also I just realized Hazel and Noah’s last names rhyme what the fU)

Noah clasped his hands in a praying pose. “AMEN!” Vaguely waving his wand, he made a scrap of parchment fold into a paper airplane. “Get him, Nico.” He smirked. He picked up the paper airplane and unfolded it, just finding things to do to pass the class time.

Cassie returned her focus to her potion, in which she took Dino’s advice and added an extra lizard scale. To her immense relief, her potion began to darken. Which was more like the end result, but hers was still purple. “Maybe I added too many bat fangs?” She murmured to herself, flipping through her textbook. She was determined to fix this herself before anyone else got in trouble because of her.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(RIGHT. It messes me up my man)
"You guys are like, negative fun," Hazel groaned, turning Noah's glass back into a spider. "Engorgio." He watched as the spider crawled closer toward Noah, while Hazel smirked.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
"Yep," Margot replied. She had seen Peony around in the common rooms too, but only just realized it. She wanted to have a conversation with this nice girl, but she was afraid that Peony would get in trouble for not staying in her seat. She nervously glanced at the teacher.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah inevitably gave a little yelp as his glass was transformed, and smacked the spider. It was knocked off the table, soundlessly falling on the floor. Noah groaned. "Please don't tell me I just killed my classwork." Bending down to reach underneath the desk, he scooped up the spider in his hands. "Good, it's alive." he reported, then suddenly seemed to realize he was holding a spider. Noah repeatedly said "Ew." until he was able to drop the arachnid back on the table. "Not funny, dude." Noah huffed, shoving Hazel. "Now show me how to turn this thing back."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Hazel snickered, but by the time Noah had gotten the spider back on the table and was asking how to change it back, he was bursting with laughter and doubled over.
Nico rolled his eyes, shoving Hazel with his hip and walking up to Noah's desk. "Reducio. Is that better, Noah? I assume you can make it into a glass by yourself."

By now, Professor Woodrow wasn't paying attention to his students anymore. At least, not the ones talking to each other. He was writing something on the board.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Noah looked at Nico graciously. "Yeah, I should be able to change it back. But stay on stand-by, in case I accidentally blow this guy up." He concentrated on the now smaller spider, and repeated the transfiguration spell. Nervously, he watched the spider morph into a small crystal glassware. It was purple. but passable. Noah threw up his hands in victory. "Ay!"

Cassie added in an extra pinch of powdered beetles, dulling the color of her potion a bit. Class was ending soon, and she had to finish this quickly. It was looking right, but smelled positively awful.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Margot was relieved to see the teacher wasn't paying attention to the class. Then she realized she would have to continue a conversation, which she was very bad at. She remained staring at the teacher in silence, hoping Peony would say something.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
(Hmm. I'm trying to decide when the first death should be announced...)

Peony smiled at Margot again, stirring her potion boredly. "So, do you want to sit next to me during lunch later?" she offered.

Nico laughed, patting Noah on the shoulder. It was awkward because he was younger and shorter, but it was sweet. "Good job."
Hazel finally came up from laughing, his face a bright pink. "Nice job, Tapps. It looks good."
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander nodded as she read off the title. He gave the book a curious glance, before looking back at her, “Sounds Cool!” He smiled, “Oh, ya have a name?” He asked, with a joking chuckle. “I’m Alexander Layton.”
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Sadie's surprise registered on her face for only a second or two. Usually at this point people would make an excuse to back out of the conversation. "Sadie Wright," she replied, holding out her had to shake, "and it actually is really interesting."

Margot smiled back at Peony. "Sure!" she replied eagerly.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
Lutum was too scared to speak up so he just stayed silent and looked dumb. He leaned over to Dino and whispered, " I'm sorry."

Liam chuckled, " Congratulations Tapps, you did something."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Dino looked over at Lutum, simply shrugging. "I'll be fine. It's only detention," he said with a smile, before putting his attention back on his textbook.

Peony beamed, eager to have met a new friend. "Awesome!"

As the professors were about to dismiss class, their respective owls brought letters. No, not letters. These were in red envelopes. These were /Howlers/. With the message they announced, Nico froze. Hazel's blood ran cold; he stopped smiling and laughing. Instead of pink, his face went pale. Dino immediately looked around the room, examining every single person. Peony gasped softly, color leaving her face and her knuckles turning white as she held on tighter to her desk.
As the Howler announced: "Attention, students and faculty. Please remain in your classrooms. Do not let anybody in or out of the classrooms. Stay where you are. A student in the east corridor has been found dead... We will keep everyone posted, but for now, please do NOT panic."
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
June 2018
Lutum face turned pale at the news. He mouthed the word "dead" in disbelief. He sat down and just had this expression of pure disbelief. He murmured, " We are all going to die, aren't we?"

Liam mumbled something inaudible under her breath.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
"N-No... I don't think so. They'll catch the person who did it soon, I'm sure of it," Dino said, attempting to comfort Lutum despite being worried about it himself. "I hope Nico is okay... He wouldn't leave class. I'm sure he's okay..." He gnawed on his lower lip, then tried to give Lutum a reassuring smile. "You okay?" he asked, his hand on Lutum's shoulder.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Hurried bleh)

Alexander shook her hand before going deathly silent, frowning. He gave Sadie a worried glance.

Lilith raised her head to listen to the howler. She raised an eyebrow.” Hmm, seems interesting...” she murmured to herself.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Sadie swallowed dryly. Fear prickled her senses. She straightened her composure and studied everyone's reactions before her eyes rested on Alexander. She returned his glance with one of concern.

Margot let out a small squeak like a mouse that was being crushed would. A shiver ran down her spine as her face set with disbelief, but mainly terror. She sat back in her chair, almost numb with horror.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2018
Peony's lip quivered in fear, then she started trembling. She tried holding herself together, but she was /terrified./ She was crying, her arms wrapping around herself tightly. She wasn't the only one; a few other Hufflepuffs and even Slytherins were beginning to react in a similar way.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander rubbed his hands together anxiously. Thoughts ran through his head as he watched everyones reactions.

Lilith raised her hand before speaking, "Do they know who died?" She didnt act too phased by the news, just curious.
Today, at 5:22am
Advertising 1
scroll-top