Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
account deleted niveau/6 facteur
Hazel had only had about a quarter of his butterbeer so far. He licked his lips, then pushed the butterbeer in Liam's direction. "You can finish mine, Li," he offered, his head leaning on his fist while he gave her a little smile.

Peony jumped in surprise at first, but then she smiled. "They're cute! What are their names?" she asked, watching her cat crouch from the corner of her eye. "Apple. No," she warned, and surprisingly, the cat listened, simply curling up on the couch and minding her business.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Ugh things keep popping up and stopping me from replying 😕 I just got two sugar gliders so I’ll most likely be inactive. Work doesn’t help)

“Welcome back~” Alexander smiled. “Makes sense, I’m too lazy to go change though. Too far awayyyy.......” he dramatically fluttered his hand in the direction of the dorms.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
August 2018
Lutum looked like he was about to panic but his panic was replaced with a sigh of relief. " Thank you for not making Apple try to pounce on my sons," He said. One of them climbed out of his collar onto his shoulder to smell Peony. It was a tricolor rat and was bigger than the other rat. " The rat on my shoulder is Charles and the one in my shirt still is Arthur." Arthur poked through more, showing his naked body before snuggling back up with Lutum.

Liam grabbed the mug and took a sip of it. " Thank you, Zapp. You are too kind," She said with a hint of sarcasm but it was mostly sincere.

( Congratulations on getting sugar gliders though!
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
(It's okay! I've been busy too, so I get it.)
(Fun torture for Hazel: have both of his crushes overlap a little and he doesn't notice until it's too late)

Nico laughed lightly, leaning his head back on the couch. "How can you be so lazy?" he teased. "You're going to get so overheated. Have you had any water to drink?"

"You're welcome!" she said with a bit of a giggle, gently reaching one finger forward for the rat to sniff. "Will he bite me?" she asked, looking up at Lutum. "And can I pet them?"

"You're welcome," he hummed, ignoring the bit of sarcasm. "I don't want to ruin my appetite, anyway. Speaking of which, should we be heading back soon?"
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
August 2018
( Poor Hazel XD

Liam nodded. " Yeah, we should. We should definitely do that. Definitely. Do that. Do that thing." The slight alcohol content was starting to do its thing. She continued on drinking the butterbeer and finished it.

" No he won't, he might nibble on you but that is perfectly normal," Lutum said, the rat getting closer to Peony. He added on, "He LOVES being pet. Absolutely loves it. He will become your friend right after you pet him."
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
"Oh no," Hazel laughed, handing Liam a water bottle out of nowhere. "Drink this. It'll help you stay a little more sober."

Peony beamed, gently petting the rat with the one finger. "May I hold him?" she asked, opening her hand. "He seems so sweet!"
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
(You were banned for that rp? I saw Final's post. Bulllll)

Noah snorted. "Yeah, I say we should get going. We stay here any longer and we'll be carrying this lightweight back on a stretcher." He teased, pulling his chair out.

Cassie, itching for something to do, grabbed a textbook from the coffee table in front of her. It wasn't an interesting read, but it was something. "A History of Magical Spuds." She thought sullenly. "Thrilling."

Jake took this time to indulge in a nap.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
August 2018
Liam glared at Noah. " What the fuck did you just say about me?" she asked sounding really pissed. She grabbed the water bottle and was about to chuck it at him. She instead opened it up and sipped it, squinting at him.

Lutum nodded, handing the rat over in Peony's hand. Charles started licking and snuggling up in her hand. " Yeah he loves meeting new people."
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
(Yeah :// )
"Play nice, pretty people," Hazel purred, standing up and leaning against the table as he watched Liam drink the water.

Peony's smile grew, and she held the rat closer to her, petting it gently. She put a little kiss on his head, then nuzzled his body on her cheek. "He's so soft!"
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Noah wrinkled his nose and grinned at Liam, enjoying her reaction. “Light-weight.” He repeated, enunciating the syllables. “Relax, all in fair play. Sober up and we can get out of here.”
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
August 2018
Liam was clearly trying to control herself but she had a nasty glare on her face. She drunk some more water and got up. Her free hand balled up in a fist. " Fine," She mumbled.

Lutum smiled at both of them. Charles started to nibble her fingers a little bit and Arthur, the naked rat, poked his head out again. " What are ya doing, Arthur?" he asked.
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
Hazel's arm went protectively around Liam's waist. "Is this alright?" he asked gently, being sure to keep his hand well out of any spot that would get him in trouble with his friend. "We have to sneak back into Honeydukes and be really careful and quiet heading down to the basement."

She giggled a bit as Charles started to nibble her, and she continued to pet and kiss him.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
"We have to stop by the shack again." Noah pointed out. "We've still got the stuff we bought there."
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
August 2018
Liam mumbled something inaudible before she said, " Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with leaving my stuff there. If it gets stolen then I have a reason to go on a manhunt." She added on, " And Hazel, I don't need help walking. Why do you have your arm around my waist?"

Lutum asked, " You really like animals, don't you?"
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander took off his robes, but had his uniform on underneath. “Yes mother, I’ve had water. Don’t worry,” he chuckled.
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
Nico laughed a little, almost laced with nervousness from Alexander taking off his robes. "I'm not your mother! I just want to make sure you don't pass out or something."

She nodded, humming happily as she watched Charles. "Yeah, I guess I do."

"In case you decide to go wild, or if you stumble. You're definitely not sober, Li. I don't want you to get hurt. And Noah, I can come back later for our stuff, but we should really get back as soon as possible," he explained, walking over to Honeydukes and opening the door for them. "Stay lowkey, got it?"
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
August 2018
Liam said, " Of course you're being kind of sweet, but really, I think I can walk on my own." She pulled away from Hazel and walked through the door of Honeydukes.

Arthur climbed to the top of Lutum's head. " Hey Arthur, what are you doing?" he asked looking up at the rat.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
“Fair enough.” Noah chirped. “Better get back before the house misses me too much.” He followed Liam’s lead, but not before shooting a smirk at Hazel. He’s had an inkling that Hazel has been crushing on Liam, and anything he can use to his advantage he will. But he didn’t say anything, ducking into Honeyduke’s.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
“I won’t pass out, promise,” Alexander Stuck his pinkie in the air like a small oath. He crossed his arms behind his head and used them as a cushion. He went quiet for a moment, as if in thought.
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
Nico pulled his legs onto the couch, leaning his head on Alexander's shoulder and stretching out a little. "You tired, too?"

Hazel nodded, letting go of Liam. "Alright then," he said, following his friends through the Honeydukes doors and leading the way to the tunnel.

Peony looked up to see what the other rat was doing, a bit curious.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Thought things were calming down then we get a disabled chicken XD)

Alexander nodded quietly, started to realize how actually tired he was. “Now that you mention it...” he gave a soft chuckle.

Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
August 2018
(Oh wow!)
"Dinner starts in about ten minutes, so just make it through then," Nico hummed, playing with a string on his hoodie. He pulled his bottom lip into his both, sucking on it a little. It was a habit he did when he was distracted. In this case, it was because he was thinking about why he had such a big crush on this guy already.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
August 2018
Liam looked at Hazel and asked, " Wait I remembered something. You said you were going to do my hair? Why did you want to do that?"

" Sorry, Arthur likes to climb on top of heads. He likes the view," Lutum said. He gently picked up the rat off of his head and put the rat on lap. The rat scurried over to Peony. While he did that Lutum was eyeing for him and the cat.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
August 2018
"Huh? Oh, um... I don't know, I guess I've just been wanting to do hair for a little while. Yours is pretty and l want to see if I can do something with it.... If you'll let me, of course," he said, swatting at a spiderweb in the tunnel as he crawled past it.

Peony beamed when the other rat came over to her, and she used her other hand to pet him before setting Charles down so they were both on the floor and she could pet them more easily. "They're both so cute."
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
(She’s a mess, it’s worse than we thought{at least her bro isn’t}. I’ll be quite inactive.)

“Will do...” Alexander murmured quietly as he stared at the ceiling
bunnygirl14
269nd
821 points
August 2018
((kYAH I MISSED TOO MUCH-- RECAP SOMEONE PLEASE- I'll be able to post back on Monday.))
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
August 2018
(PM me; let me know where you left off and I'll catch you up.)
"Do you want to sneak somewhere? There's a little place near the kitchens where the house elves are always willing to give you snacks. Plus, they're wonderful to talk to. My favorite is Karla, we really get along," Nico suggested, looking over at Alexander and giving him a fond look.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Noah uttered an undecipherable curse as a cobweb stuck to his cheek. "Next time we come down here I'm bringing a duster."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
September 2018
Hazel laughed at Noah, taunting him as he walked up to the opening at the end of the tunnel. "Aww, what's wrong? Wittle Noah doesn't like spiders? Come on, Tapps, it isn't THAT bad!" He opened the "door" to the tunnel, which was really more of a sliding slab of rock, made from the same stuff as the rest of the school. He checked to make sure it was clear, then came out of the tunnel, brushing himself off. He looked up at a clock, then back at his friends. "Ten minutes to dinner. We should hurry up and change really fast."
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
September 2018
Noah scrambled out of the tunnel behind Hazel, shoving him a bit. “Keep talking and I’ll put one in your sheets tonight.” He studied himself. His white shirt had strands of cobwebs mixed with dust, but otherwise was in good shape. His black pants were in the same condition. He brushed himself off as best as he could, and bent down, peering into the tunnel. “Coming, Liam?”
Today, at 4:11am
Advertising 1
scroll-top