Forums » Playgrounds

Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"I just don't understand how distrust can be friendly is all," he mumbled, pouting just a tad. He rang up his things after Noah, pulling some coins from his pocket and paying the cashier.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam leaned over to Noah and asked, " Hey I don't understand. Can you explain to me why he is acting this way?"
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah looked at Liam, giving her an apologetic glance. He shrugged. “I just think he’s a little hurt that you don’t trust him completely. Don’t worry about it, it won’t change his opinion of you.” He opened one of his candy boxes he had just bought, and popped one in his mouth. “But I realize you were joking. At least, it sounded like you were?”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Hazel didn't chime in this time. He simply stuffed his change in his pockets and grabbed the bag of sweets, opening one of the boxes and popping a candy into his mouth at random.It wasn't his favorite, but it tasted alright.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam teased, " Oh I see. Yeah, I will just leave if I am joking or not up to you guys. But aww... poor Hazel, you're so gullible." She got out a bag of coins from her hidden pockets to pay for her candies, got the bag, and walked back to them. She peered at Hazel wondering if he was acting or actually hurt.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Hazel huffed in annoyance, pointing his nose in the air. He seemed upset, still refusing to respond to his friends. He glanced at Liam as she paid, silently walking away from them to lead them toward the Shrieking Shack. With long legs like his, though, it was easy for them to fall behind if they didn't walk quickly---or in a bit of a sprint.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
- Okay yeah, he is definitely hurt or is he? I will just say he is- Liam thought. She had an athletic build so it was easy for her to keep up for a little bit. Liam felt awkward. She wanted to comfort Hazel but she wasn't really good at that. She picked up her speed and asked, " Hazel, are you okay?"
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Peachy keen," he grumbled, increasing the stride of his footsteps. Realizing how far behind Noah was, he started feeling bad that he walked off so far and quickly. He slowed down, walking back behind so that he could let Noah catch up. "How are you doing, dear?" he hummed, his tone lighter and happier as he playfully flirted.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah, distracted once again, turned to see his friends had vanished. Looking around in confusion, he spotted Hazel and Liam striding away. "Hey!" He lightly jogged to catch up with them. "Mind telling me before you guys sneak off?" He scoffed, then eyed them suspiciously. Hazel looked irritated.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Sorry, Tapps. Alas, your little legs have caught up! Nicely done," he hummed, draping an arm over his friend's shoulders. "Destination: the Shack. Then the Three Broomsticks. Does that sound good?" His little mood swing seemed to be over. At least, for the most part.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
" Noah congratulations for finally coming with us on our journey! That sounds somewhat pleasant. The professors probably think we're dead though, " Liam chuckled. She smiled when it seemed like Hazel finally seemed happy again.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah grumbled. “Little legs my ass! I’m only a couple inches shorter than you. Yeah, the Three Broomsticks sounds good.” He added. “A butterbeer would be nice. I just want to get back before the professors REALLY think we’re dead.” He threw a glance at Liam.

(Ahsjdkdjein I just realized how much I love these three.)
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
(I would kill for them)
"Oh, Noah. I'm six foot already. By the time I'm done growing, you'll need a mere mushroom to my tree-like figure," Hazel laughed, ruffling Noah's hair. He led them to the Shrieking Shack, trying the door. To no surprise, it was locked. "Alohamora."
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam said, being 5'2, " Oh Hazel... It's not about the height of your body, it's about the height of your soul. Actually now when I say that out loud it sounds dumb." She looked up at the Shrieking Shack with a gleam in her eyes. A mischievous grin went on her face.

( They deserve the world )
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Be* not need)
Hazel laughed at Liam's comment, shaking his head as he pushed open the door. He allowed the other two to go in, then followed them and shut the door behind him. "Once we leave, I've got a padlock to put on this so it's not as easy to open... Just in case. Most people usually don't bother to come up here anyway." He walked over to a single bed in the room, which was already piled with some things that were presumably Hazel's, and dumped his small stash of candy.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam looked around inside and took a deep breath. " Oh my, that beautiful smell of dust and udder rubbish," She said. She peered into the room Hazel was in and said, " Hey ya there, don't mind me I'm just probably going to steal your stuff real quick. Not a big deal, I am just your average robber. Nothing to see here."
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah hissed a curse at Hazel as he rumpled his hair, running his fingers through it to comb it back. He followed the others into the Shrieking Shack, grimacing at the smell Liam accurately mentioned. "Come here often, then?" He commented as he spotted Hazel's Room O' Miscellaneous Junk. Besides that, everything was covered in a thick layer of dust, decorated with charming corpses of unfortunate bugs on the floor, shriveled and on their backs.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Of course I do. I love my room of trash," he said, curling up on the bed. This wouldn't have looked so odd if he hadn't forgotten that he wasn't in dog form. It looked much stranger for a fully grown human to curl up next to pile of food and---chicken bones? He quickly realized this, coughing and clearing his throat as he stood up and brushed himself off. "Anyway, don't steal my stuff!" he whined at Liam. "I did a good job finding this hiding place!"
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam said, rolling her eyes slightly, " Yeah Hazel, you did an alright job." It sounded like she borderline complimented him. " So it seems like you like to hoard stuff, aye?" She asked.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Hoard stuff?! No no no no no. I don't hoard things. I just keep all my valuables in here. You know, things I wouldn't want to be without. My precious items and---okay, yeah, maybe I hoard things a LITTLE bit. Not very much," he said, walking around in a circle and sitting on the floor with his fists between his legs. "And thank you for the compliment~" he hummed, seeming quite proud of himself.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam smirked at him and said, " Yeah, Yeah, I guess you call it a compliment... I thought I hoarded a lot. Well in general I just find random junk, mostly rocks." Her smiled disappeared and started squinting at Hazel. " You look like a dog when doing that..." She said.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Oh, come on!" Hazel laughed, shaking his head. "I'm nothing like a dog! Give me ONE example!" he said, leaning against the wall and stretching one of his legs while the other was bent, creating a triangle. He wasn't exactly being ironic or anything; he just genuinely thought he didn't exhibit dog-like behavior. He was very deeply incorrect.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam said, " First of all, you just sat like a dog, you freak out when someone knocks on the door, I have seen you growl at people, and in general you do actions that just make you out to be dog-like." She sat down and was still squinting at Hazel.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah, gingerly sitting on Hazel's trash bed, stiffened as he realized what Liam was saying. He couldn't help but smirk at the irony of it all. “Well, Hazel always has been a hound dog.” He teased, referring to his friend’s tendency to flirt with everybody he comes across.
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander gave him a slightly surprised look at the compliment, but smiled. “Thanks, I don’t mind a compliment! I like your eyes too, I love that color..” He paused, realizing that sounded kinda weird. “Anyways, No, no one Im interested in right now. You?” He was curious why he asked something like that but thought nothing much of it.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Um... No," Nico mumbled, shrugging a little. "Besides, it's not like anyone would reciprocate my feelings. I hangout with Hazel and Dino and their other friends, so.... Everyone is a couple of years older than me and when you're around people like them, you're kind of... invisible. Does that make sense? I guess it doesn't matter." He shrugged again, picking at a scab on his wrist---likely from a bad class in Care of Magical Creatures. "Point is, people look at Hazel and Dino, not me. I wouldn't have a shot with anybody, but I'm okay with that."

Hazel pouted as his friends teased him, huffing and sticking his nose in the air. "I am not. I'm a perfectly normal, human person. I'm nothing like a dog." But as Noah sat on the bed, Hazel's cheek twitched. "You're too close to my stash, Tapps," he warned, eyes narrowing.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam chuckled and sat on the bed right next to the stash. She knew Noah and her were bothering Hazel but she thought it was hilarious. " Bark Bark! I'm Hazel Zapp! I like to chase squirrels and lick my ass. Bark Bark!" She said, clearly making fun of him. She put her hand on his stash pile and said, " Growl! No one touch my stuff or I will bite you to death."
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah scoffed. “Sorry, don’t want to taint your garbage.” He moved off the sagging bed, brushing off the seat of his pants. No telling what he could have sat on. He watched Liam, stifling his laughter. “Come on. I’m still waiting on that butterbeer. Making fun of Hazel isn’t scheduled until later.”
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander listened quietly. “Yeah, makes sense. And I don’t see why they wouldn’t, you’re a pretty handsome guy,” he commented with a chuckle. “Sweetest thing too,” he ruffled his hair once again.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Nico blushed brightly, stammering a little. "Th-Thanks," he mumbled, unable to keep.down the light splashes of rosy pink on his cheeks. "I um... You're c---handsome too," he added, quickly correcting himself from nearly calling Alexander 'cute.'

Hazel didn't mean to, but it's not like he had completely gotten used to his body being able to split into two forms. As soon as Liam started touching his things, he turned into the large black dog, loudly barking and growling at her in protest.
Today, at 10:49am
Advertising 1
scroll-top