Forums » Playgrounds

Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam first yelled, " Don't bark at me!" Then she realized Hazel just became a dog right before her eyes. She stopped messing with his stuff and just stared at him." You're an animagus... " She murmured but continued " Now everything makes sense finally and my theory was correct! Now I can say a whole lot of dog puns and they make sense! Why didn't you tell me this before? Why did you keep it secret from me?"
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Hazel continued barking at her until she mentioned him being an Animagus. At that point, he calmed down and sat obediently, then shifted back into Human-Hazel. "I... Um... It was a secret from basically everyone except a few people. Since it's illegal, you know," he murmured, getting up and sitting on the bed. "Before you, only Noah, Dino, and Nico knew about it. So just.... Don't tell anyone about it, okay?"
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
" But I do borderline illegal things all the time. But I understand, you don't want to tell everyone. Then you have more people to worry about," Liam said. She got away from his stash pile and reassured him, " You don't need to worry about me. I wont tell anyone." She gave him a little wink.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Hm, thanks," he hummed, coming closer to his things. He seemed to "fix" it, which meant putting some things in different places. It wouldn't have made sense to Liam or Noah, but it did to Hazel. "I want to go on a walk," he said suddenly, standing straight up. "Let's get butterbeer!"
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam was wondering what he was doing but just shrugged it off. " Yes! That sounds pretty alright." She said. She went over to her bag and started counting everything. She tied it up and set it in a corner.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah went and stood by the door, waiting for his friends to get their stuff together. He snorted, shaking his head. “I can’t believe you just blew your own cover, Hazel.” He sighed. “All that secret-keeping for nothing. At least it’s just Liam.” He had to admit the atmosphere seemed much lighter now. Noah wasn’t a fan of secrets in the first place.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"She touched my stuff!" he whined in defense, pouting as he met Noah at the door. "Besides, I didn't MEAN to... It just happened." He shrugged, stretching his arms across his body. "As long as I don't let anyone else know.... I should be alright. Now all of my best friends know. Not just some. I guess I kind of prefer it that way."
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam dropped her stuff and walked up to them. " I was going to figure out anyways, whether you like it or not," She said. She gave him a mischievous smile and said, " I'm still going to touch your stuff because it annoys you. It is hilarious when you're irritated." She gave him a little, friendly elbow nudge.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah opened the door a crack. “True. She was bound to figure out at some point.” He surveyed the room once more, checking everything was in its place. “Now that we’re all caught up, let’s gooo.” He pushed open the door.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Hazel didn't say any more on the matter; he simply just got excited when Noah opened the door. He practically ran out, humming in contentment when he felt the sun on his face. "This is so nice. I like this!" He smiled at his friends, then started off toward the Three Broomsticks with them.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam was walking besides with a genuine smile on her face.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah inhaled deeply, also silently enjoying the moment. But a small part of him couldn’t stop thinking about what was happening at Hogwarts. “How do you think it’s going at school? Do you think they’ve eaten dinner yet? Will anybody notice we’re gone?”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Tapps, babe, we haven't even been gone for an hour. I timed it out, alright? If we spend fifteen minutes at the Three Broomsticks, we'll be back just in time for everybody rushing to dinner. They won't even notice, and I'm sure the school is doing fine. Just protective lockdown." Hazel tucked a piece of hair behind his ear, then held open the door for his friends at the Three Broomsticks. "After you."
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah suddenly wished he had his watch. "Alright, if you say so. I trust ya." He shrugged off the thought of Hogwarts, ducking into the Three Broomsticks. The familiar pub instantly chased away any other worries about school. He chose a table and sat down, fixing his shirt sleeves. "So," he started, "How is everybody this fine day?"
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"I've been better," Hazel admitted, shrugging a little. He sat across from Noah, and let Liam sit wherever. "Want my watch? You can keep track of the time if you don't trust me," he offered, his tone having a bit teasing attached.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam answered with a sarcastic tone, " Absolutely awful." She sat besides Noah but a little bit away to keep some space between them. She boasted, " I bet I can chug down a whole entire mug in one go."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"I bet you can," Hazel said, not taking the challenge. "But you'd be a mess afterwards."
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
July 2018
Liam chuckled, " I'm always a mess, Zapp. I thought you would have already noticed that."
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Noah snorted in disbelief, studying Liam. “A whole mug? I’d like to see that.” He thought about offering a bet, but a part of him told him that Liam really could chug down an entire mug. He wasn’t about to lose the extra Galleons.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Awww, someone’s blushing~” Alexander chuckled. “Thanks,” he grinned and pat Nico’s head.

(Gah sorry for disappearing and short reply)
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
August 2018
(By the way, just a heads up that I'll be gone the 5th through 11th or so ^^ )
Nico smiled up at Alexander, a bit of a sparkle in his eyes. "I.. um... What more is there to know about you?" he asked curiously, biting his lip gently. He was nervous and running out of things to say, but he didn't want it to end.

"My mistake," he teased, booping her nose. "Sometimes I see past your flaws."
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
August 2018
" I totally can, watch-!" Liam said until she went silent. She stared at Hazel in disbelief. " Did you dare just touch my nose? Ugh you should be glad the last thing you said neutralized it," she said, sounding annoyed.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
"Alright, Liam, I'll take you up on that." He looked around the room, catching eye contact with a waitress. (I think there's waitresses? Maybe you just go up to the bar idk) When she waltzed over, Noah ordered three mugs of butterbeer for them. "Let's see if you're all talk." He smirked.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Oml sorry for not replying long and for awhile. I just got back from vaca, my birds died, and our neighbor just dumped frogs on us, so much happening. I’ll try being more active!)

Alexander tapped his chin in thought. “Hmmm...... not much that I know of... I’m basically just a chill dude with a cat,” he teased about himself, shrugging with a laugh. He scooped up Rhea from the back of Nicos chair. He ruffled her fur before kissing her forehead, which got a confused purr and look from her. She looked at Nico like ‘help me.’

Jonathan sat on the ground in the back of the Gryffindor common room, flopping back so he leaned against the wall. He decided to do some training with the one eyed owl, so he threw up his arm and Giddy flew off. He did basic retrieval tasks and junk.

Lilith sat on her bed and did some schoolwork. Her ferret flopped around and played around in her robes, popping out every so often to just retreat again. Her mind was elsewhere from the work, thinking of the murder.
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
account deleted niveau/6 facteur
(Hey I'm back from camp but sURPRISE I'm blocked on my other accounts until the 20th so,,,)
(Anyway I'm p sure there's a waitress too I just didn't want to be the only one X3)

Nico giggled at the cat's expression, leaning over to press a kiss to her head. "Such a pretty kitty," he said, and before he even realized the words slipped out of his mouth, "and a pretty owner, too." After he realized what he said, his face turned pink and he stuttered out an apology. "I-I'm so sorry, I... I didn't real... I didn't really mean to say that. I don't know why I... why I did..." Nico mumbled, looking at his lap. "Um... A-Anyway I'm gonna go... change..."

Hazel watched Liam grab a mug of butterbeer, tapping his fingers on the table. "Come on angel, drink it up," he purred. He occasionally looked over at Noah, but only briefly.

Peony woke up from her little cat nap, pulling her head off of Lutum's shoulder. She yawned as she stretched out, her eyes fluttering open. "How long was I out?"
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
August 2018
Lutum was sitting still. He started moving again when she pulled her head of his shoulder. " I don't know. Around thirty minutes? One second I need to get my children." He eyed the cat at first before rushing to the boys' dormitory. Just as he went in he came out. He had two things hidden underneath his robe and shirt. He sat down next to Peony still eyeing the cat.

Liam rolled her eyes at Hazel. " I'm more like a demon than an angel," she said before she started chugging down the butterbeer. Soon all the butterbeer in her mug was gone and the mug hit the table.
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
"Your children?" she asked curiously before he left. She smiled at him when he returned, sitting back on her feet. "What do you have under your robes?" Peony looked over, noticing a little bump in his clothes.

"Whatever you say, angel," he teased, watching as she chugged the butterbeer. "Wow. Nice."
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander went quiet for a moment afterwards before grinning. “Nice is you to think so.” He chuckled at how flustered Nico was. “Ok, I’ll be here,” he replied as he set Rhea on the floor.
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
Nico left for a minute, returning without his robes. He was dressed in dark ripped jeans, plus a white t-shirt and a cozy-looking black hoodie. He sat back down next to Alexander again, the blush from his cheeks finally gone. "Hey, I'm back... Got a little cold, robes don't really help much."
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
August 2018
Lutum quietly mumbled, " Meet my sons." Then, seemingly right on cue, a little face peered out of his collar. It was a rat. Then another another rat appeared right after the other.

" I wasn't lying... I need another butterbeer in my life actually," Liam stated.
Today, at 8:18am
Advertising 1
scroll-top