Forums » Playgrounds

Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

Spira
55nd
2 020 points
October 2018
Noah scanned the tables as students began to fill them. “Anywhere works for me.” He said, responding to Hazel. He skipped over faces, seeing which ones he recognized.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Sorry I was in the hospital for days -3- finally have wifiiii)

Alexander nodded. “Welp, he’s safe with me now, not leaving my sight.”
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
October 2018
(Oh my gosh, what happened??!)
"Next to Dino?" he suggested, finding the three at the table.

Nico hummed contently, leaning his head on Alexander's shoulder.

Dino smiled a bit, his lips lifting at one corner. 'Cute,' he mouthed to himself, but didn't say it. "Glad you're taking care of my brother. It's nice, y'know, since I can't. Hey, um---" he looked up, his face lighting up when he saw Cassie---"Cassie!" he called over, waving her over.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
October 2018
Lutum was sitting next to her and chuckled, " Me? Cool? Nah, not by a long shot. I'm that quiet kid that you don't get a peep out of the whole entire year. I should really work on my social life.

" I don't really care about where I sit. It's all the same. It's just sitting your ass down somewhere," Liam shrugged. " Wait! We should sit by a table where we can harass some kids! I want to annoy someone so I can fight them."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Virus whatever, the only reason I went was cause my heart beat was 130+. Four bags of saline later and I’m home!)

Alexander nodded with a smile before glancing to see who he was waving at. He was very careful to avoid Nicos head as he did so. He turned back and leaned ever so slightly against him.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
October 2018
(Oh geez! I'm glad you're okay now (: )

"Oh I just kind of assumed because... Well, you know. Attractive people are usually really cool.." Peony shrugged, crossing her legs and fidgeting with her hands in her lap.

"Hm... We can make fun of the Vacantis for being short?" Hazel suggested, continuing toward the table.

Nico smiled faintly and briefly, finding it enjoyable to be close to Alexander. He was pretty quiet at the moment.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Thank you ^^)

Alexander put a hand on Nicos back as he watched around the great hall quietly. He had a soft smile.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"Bésale," Hazel encouraged with a smirk. "Nícolai." He sat on Alexander's other side as he got closer.

"Chiudi la bocca," Nico hissed, glaring over at Hazel before he settled back down on Alexander's shoulder. ""And don't say my full name like that. Mind him, he's a bit of an idiot," he explained to the boy he leaned on, giving him a small smile.

(Translations: "Kiss him" and "Shut your mouth" )
Spira
55nd
2 020 points
October 2018
“My favorite pastime.” Noah responded, following after Hazel. He took a seat beside him, letting out a low whistle as he noticed the youngest(?) Vacanti basically draped over another boy. “Nico found himself a boy toy, huh?” He teased, grinning impishly.

Cassie’s head perked up. She thought she heard her name. Looking around in confusion, she smiled as she saw Dino waving at her. Clutching her notebook, she skirted around the tables to where he was sitting. “Hi! Anyone sitting here?” She asked, motioning to a seat by Dino.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Nico blushed brightly, but he didn't move from leaning on Alexander. "I do not... We're just friends," he said, his voice hardly a mumble.

"Of course not!" Dino said brightly, letting her sit next to him. He looked at her with a twinkle in his chocolate eyes, not even seeming to notice what the others at the table were talking about. "There's always a seat for you around here."

Hazel's lip turned up at the corners as he watched the Vacantis' interactions. "Friends, huh?" he said with a smirk, noting that Dino looked whipped and Nico was being a smidge clingy as they waited for everyone to get settled so they good begin eating.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
( I currently can't figure out my original password for ChickenNugget and I'm trying to get a new one. This will be my account for the time being.

" Pfft... Attractive? That is basically trying to say a brick is a bar of gold. I'm more of a pile of rocks than anything," Lutum chuckled. The rats were sticking their heads out of his shirt. He started to stroke both of their heads.

Liam seemed amused at what the conversation that unfolded in front of her. " Just friends eh? They must be pretty good friends then," She said with a devious smirk across her lips. She looked like she wanted to cause some trouble, today somehow.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander observed the others as they took seats at the table. He raised an eyebrow, “Oh yes, bestest of friends,” he chuckled with a slight teasing tone. He moved his arm and pat Nicos head with a beaming smile.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Nico smiled up at Alexander when he patted his head. "What?" he asked, his voice soft.

"I don't think so," Peony responded, leaning over just a little so that she could pet the rats.

"Yeah. Reaaallyyy good friends," Hazel laughed. "They probably even share a bed in the dorms," he teased. Nico only shot him a warning look, but it was an intense one.
Spira
55nd
2 020 points
October 2018
Noah laughed. “Nico, are you just going to sit there and blush? Please, do introduce your ‘friend’.” He put emphasis on the last word, lifting his eyebrows. The boy didn’t look familiar; Noah might have seen him around, but definitely has never talked to him.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"Um... I... Um, his name is Alexander," murmured the boy, fidgeting with his hands in his lap. "He's a sixth year and a Ravenclaw like me."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" Ah I see. And how long have you been "friends" with Alexander?" Liam asked. Still having that little devious smirk on her face.

Lutum seemed so proud and mumbled, " I'm so proud of my sons. I love them." He stopped his wholesome announcement. " We are around a lot of people... I'm afraid of those three. I feel like they are going to make fun of me if I tried to talk to them," He mumbled, looking down at the rats for comfort.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"Well we met in the common room today, so... since today," Nico answered, holding one of Alexander's hands without even thinking about it

"Which three?" Peony asked, looking up.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Yup, Not even 24 hours ago,” Alexander chuckled. He didn’t seem to notice or mind that Nick held his hand.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" Huh. It surprises me. It seems like you two have been together for years if I didn't know. That's a pretty friendly hand hold right there," Liam chuckled.

He pointed over to Noah, Hazel, and Liam but it is quick. Lutum whispered to her, " I'm not the most brave soul when it comes to talking. They've always seemed pretty cool to hang out with... I just know they would think of me as shy and make fun of it. Which I am shy, that is a fact."
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Nico looked confused, since he still hadn't realized that he was holding his hand. "What? We're... We're just friends," he repeated.

"Then you could kiss him and it would just be platonic, right?" Hazel asked, smirking. He seemed to be pretty interested in embarrassing Nico with his friends.

"I can ask them if we can join them," Peony offered. "If you really want to."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander observed the conversation with a raised eyebrow, unsure exactly what to do.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Nico blushed brightly, stammering a bit as he spoke. "H-Hazel, that doesn't even make any sense... Kissing can't be platonic..."

"Sure it can. Right, Noah? Li?" he asked, looking over to his friends, hoping one of both of them would back him up --- just to torture the youngest Vacanti. "Alexander, wouldn't you agree?"
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Liam said, " Hell yeah it can! Come here bro." She then grabbed Hazel's collar and pulled him down to her height, giving him a kiss on the lips. She pulled him away and said, " See, like that, a beautiful platonic kiss. Just showing my buddy here some love."

" I-uh I don't know... What would I even say?" Lutum asked, nervously tapping on the table.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Hazel lifted his hand and placed it on the side of Liam's face when he kissed her, pulling it away after the kiss ended. "Yeah. Platonic," he said, trying not to not 'and can I platonically do it again?'

"How about... 'May we sit with you?'" Peony suggested, laughing a little.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" That would make seem lame... I should just walk up and say ' You're all dumb' and just sit down. They might like it, I don't know," He looked down at his rats for comfort.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Peony laughed, her eyes becoming a squint. "Oh my gosh, yes! Do it! That would be soo funny!"
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Lutum mumbled, " Okay... But you have to come with me. To be my back up."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(I feel like I keep disappearing and giving excuses Everytime BLEH)

Alexander stuck out his tongue with a teasing disgusted look on his face. “Get a room!” He put his elbows on the table and leaned on them.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
November 2018
"I will! I promise," Peony hummed, grabbing Lutum's hand and beginning to stand up.

Hazel laughed a bit, looking over at Alexander. "What? Just two bros. Bros can kiss. Are you saying you wouldn't kiss Nico there?"

"Hazel, would you PLEASE shut up?" Nico asked in a frustrated tone, grumbling as he leaned himself on Alexander again.

Dino seemed distracted once Cassie sat down, totally immune to the conversation going on about platonic kissing. But he wasn't speaking either, he was kind of staring off into space, occasionally at the witch next to him, watching her do simple things before flitting his gaze away so she wouldn't see. That is, until his elbow slipped on the table and he broke his silenced with a surprised exclamation. "Ah!"
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander rolled his eyes, “Hmm... I still don’t consider that platonic. But what ever.” He shrugged with a chuckle. “You do you.”
Today, at 4:32am
Advertising 1
scroll-top