Forums » Playgrounds

Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
September 2018
"Maybe I'd enjoy that," Hazel joked, a smirk on his face. "I'm quite fond of spiders, actually," he said, but it was blatant lie; Hazel was one to jump fifty feet in the air if he saw an arachnid. He looked over at Noah, almost getting caught in a stare before he abruptly pulled his gaze away. "Anyway, I'm heading back to the common room. Li, are you lost?" he asked teasingly, looking down in the tunnel for a quick second before he straightened back up.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Three pets died ughhhhhhh sorry for being a pita and disappearing)

“Sure, lets go!” Alexander smiled. He stood up and offered Nico his hand to help him up.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
September 2018
(Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!)

Nico beamed, taking Alexander's hand. He continued holding his hand after, leading him down to the painting next to the kitchen. He tickled the pear, then stood back as the passage opened and they both walked in. Nico immediately greeted the house elves, introducing Alexander and making polite conversation before they were offered snacks. "These are some of my favorite elves. There's Karla, Micky, and Cynthia."
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Alexander followed his lead. He then introduced himself to each of the elves with a cheery smile. “Nice to meet all you!”
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
September 2018
Nico started munching on some brownies that Karla had given him, and was now offering to Alexander. "Hello!" said the elf in a rather high-pitched voice. "Are you Nico's friend? Would you like a brownie?"
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
September 2018
“Ha! Yeah, right.” Noah crosses over to the corner of the hallway, peering around and making sure the coast was clear.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
September 2018
Liam retorted, " No, I'm not lost. I'm just following you so that I prevent myself from doing so. I need to get something from the common room anyways. But besides that I love spiders. They're better than people."

Lutum nodded at his rats and said, " Yeah... I-uh... take great pride in my sons. Wait, is it dinner time?"
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
September 2018
"Almost. We have about five minutes," Peony answered, handing Lutum back the rat she was holding. "Kisses," she hummed, pressing a small kiss to the animal's head.

"Oh, Li. You're so silly," Hazel laughed, patting her shoulder before he continued walking. "I definitely need to change before dinner. I look like such a mess," he grumbled, brushing himself on again despite having hardly anything on his clothes. The coast seemed to be clear for the rest of the way to the common room.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
September 2018
Liam glared at him after he touched her shoulder." Don't touch me. But anyways, Ehh... You don't look that bad. You always look okay," she said, kind of monotone.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
September 2018
“Surprisingly, you came out of that pretty clean.” Noah mused, picking a strand cobweb off Hazel’s shoulder. “You’ll be fine. C’mon, let’s go.” He motioned to his friends and pivoted on his heel, turning around and leading the way towards the common room.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
September 2018
" Are great and gallant leader is leading us onward to our humble abode. What do you think of that, Tapps?" Liam asked, following right besides them

Lutum received the small creature in his hands. He put the rat back into his shirt where the rat soon cuddle up in. " I need food. Food is probably the only reason why I still exist," He said.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Yes, I am!” Alexander grinned. “And why yes, I would. How kind of you.” He took the brownie and took a bite. “That’s amazing.”
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
September 2018
"I think I should be referred as 'great and gallant' much more often." Noah responded. "It's got a nice ring, don't you think?"
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
September 2018
Karla and the two others elves there beamed proudly. hugging Alexander's legs. "Thank you!" she chimed, offering another. "Will you return after dinner?" she asked, looking up and over at Nico.

"I'm not sure, Karla. We might have to go back to the common rooms, but I can try visiting tomorrow," he offered, patting the elf on the head and smiling at her. "You guys ARE my favorites, after all."

Hazel couldn't help but smile at Liam's comment, and blush after Noah pulled spider silk off his shoulder. "Hm? Oh, right. I think it's... great," he said, hesitating a little since he was distracted by his own gay thoughts. "For once, I don't have to be the great leader," he teased.

"Me too," Peony agreed, smoothing out her floral-patterned skirt. "I'm starving."
(Alrighty folks, I think I'm going to have another death after dinner... Who should it be?)
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
September 2018
(Uhhh you can kill Jake because I keep forgetting about him anyways shsbdj)
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
September 2018
" Well, I guess the leader will now be overthrown, " She then kicked Noah in the back of the legs!

" I will start screaming if I don't get any food, I'm that hungry," Lutum said.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
September 2018
"You guys are so dorky," Hazel laughed, walking toward the stairs going up to the boy's dormitory.

"I feel you there," Peony laughed, then reached into the pocket of her robes, pulling out two pieces of muggle candy. "Want some caramels?" she offered. "They're my favorites."
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
September 2018
Noah yelped, stumbling a little. “Hey!” He whirled around to face Liam. “Mutiny!” Now would’ve been the perfect time for a headlock and a noogie, but he knew Liam didn’t like to be touched. Instead he continued to walk, but this time backwards, squinting his eyes at Liam and Hazel. “No revolution under my watch.”

Cassie suddenly wished she had a watch or something. It must be past their dinner time, and hunger was beginning to annoyingly nibble at her.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“You guys are so sweet,” Alexander chuckled. “We’ll try and come back when we can.”
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
September 2018
Karla beamed, as well as the other elves. "Yay!"

Nico couldn't help but smile. He really did enjoy that Alexander was nice to the elves; not very many wizards were.

Just then, the bell rang for dinner, making Hazel curse as he was changing his shirt in the dormitory. He finished changing quickly, then pulled on his robes and hurried down to catch up with the other Gryffindors for dinner.

Peony beamed when the bell rang, excitedly squealing and standing up quickly. She would've left, but she instead waited for Lutum.

Dino gladly got up from bed---after his mate awoke him, that is---and hurried down to the Great Hall for his next meal. He hoped to see his brother and his friends; he was particularly worried about them.

(By the way, a few things that I've thought about recently for this era of Hogwarts:
-Tables are no longer sorted by house, except for the first day or two and special events, so that first-years can get acquainted and all of the current students can mingle with others outside of their house.
-Uniforms aren't required, but it is expected to dress modestly and you must be wearing your robes at all times.
-That's really all, but I might think of more. )
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
September 2018
Lutum grabbed both of his rats and put him in his robes, still holding them. He then dashed out of the common room. He wasn't running to fast to risk his rat's lives but not slow either.

" No need for a revolution when there is food!" Liam exclaimed while putting her robes back on.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“We are summoned,” Alexandra commented when the bell rang with a laugh. “It was absolutely amazing meeting you guys,” he grinned. “Can’t wait to see you guys soon!”
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
September 2018
Noah rushed to put on his robes with equal eagerness, not taking the time to adjust them properly. He looked disheveled as he hurried down after Hazel, impatiently yanking them straight. “Finally! I’m starving.” The previous murder had already begun to fade in his mind.

Cassie’s head jerked up from the chair she had been dozing off in. “Oh, dinner!” She chirped to herself, pushing Binx off her lap. He rebutted with a glare, slinking off somewhere else. She brushed herself off as best she could, walking out of the Hufflepuff common room.

Jake rolled off his bed. He wasn’t very hungry, but he enjoyed seeing his friends. He threw on his robes and began making his way towards the Great Hall.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
September 2018
Nico said goodbye to the elves too, leading Alexander toward the Great Hall. "I'm so glad you liked the elves! Do you want to sit next to me and my brother?" he asked.

Peony followed Lutum out, walking briskly beside him. "Hey, want to sit together? Unless you want to sit by your other friends, I guess..."

Hazel quickly caught up with Liam and Noah, giving them a bright smile. "Thought you could lose me?"
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
September 2018
Lutum chuckled and said, " What friends? But anyways, I would love to sit with you."

" I was hoping I would," Liam said, smirking at Hazel.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
September 2018
"Cool!" she said cheerfully, grabbing his hand and leading him to a table and sitting next to him. "Glad you're not like... too cool to be with me, you know?" Peony laughed.

"Not in your wildest dreams, chica," he hummed, patting her head lightly. "Where we sittin'?"
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“They’re very sweet,” he replied with a cheerful chuckle. “And sure, why not? I’d like to meet this ‘mystery’ Brother,” he joked lightly as they headed to the great hall.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Nico laughed, leading Alexander to a table where another dark haired Italian boy was sitting. He looked a few years older than Nico, and he waved at him as he saw them approach. "Hey, Nico!" he called, brightly smiling as they sat down before his focus shifted to Alexander. "Who's this?"

"Dino, this is Alexander. Alex, this is Dino, my older brother. He's in Slytherin," Nico said happily with a little hum, sitting across from his brother and next to his friend.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Nice to meet you, Dino,” Alexander smiled at him. He sat next to Nico. “How’s your day going? Ours has beeen eventful so far,” he asked with a chuckle.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"It's alright. Was worried about this one," he said, ruffling Nico's hair a bit. "I didn't know who it was that got... you know. It scared me."

"Aw, come on, Dino. I'd never get hurt here. I'm too careful," Nico insisted, looking around as people began to fill the room.
Today, at 9:55am
Advertising 1
scroll-top