Forums » Playgrounds

HPFan
chat Camp half-blood- demigod rp
by HPFan september 2013

HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
Dan and Leo ran after Maddie. Dan had a hard time keeping up, but he forced himself to keep going.
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
After about two full minutes of sprinting, Maddie slowed in front of a dying hydra, which was screaming in agony on the ground. A small, extremely thin girl with dark hair was stabbing it violently, yelling random things in another language.
Maddie scowled. "I remember that voice . . . "
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
Dan scowled. "Is it bad that I don't recognize that voice?"
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
After the hydra disintegrated, the girl leapt off, wearing a tattered tank top, a leather jacket, and denim short shorts.
"Hey, y'all," she grinned, having an urban-like accent. "What brings you to this part of town?"
"Christiana," Maddie said slowly, "why are you in Tartarus?"
"Oh, you know," she said, "I was in town, wanted to stop by, thought it was fun.
"Seriously?"
"No, of course not, it's literally H***, why would I want to be here? Grandad brought me here."
"Which one?" Maddie asked.
"Hephaestus, duhhhh," Christiana laughed. "Hades is my homie."
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
Dan sec, taking a step back behind Maddie so Christiana wouldn't see him. He just looked silly, though, since he was much taller than Maddie.
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
"I thought Hades hated you," Maddie said.
"No, he totally loves me, trust me on this," Christiana said. "Is that Charlie? I love Charlie, he has to be my best man at my wedding."
"Not the groom?" Charlie smirked.
"No, you're not THAT cute," Christiana laughed like Charlie had told her a silly pun. "I love you guys, you're so much fun. Who's the new kid, he's really tall."
"He used to go by Annabeth," Maddie said. "You know him. He goes by Dan now."
Christiana raised an eyebrow. "Oh . . . .? Alrighty. By the way, how do we get out of here? I'm hungry, I swear I'm half the weight I used to be."
(Gtg, bye!)
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
"Maybe not the groom at your wedding," Dan muttered. "But hopefully mine."
"What?" Leo scowled at Dan.
(Aww, bye!)
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
Maddie smiled at Dan, but Charlie didn't seem to hear what Dan had said, or if he did he didn't process it correctly.
"We don't have any food," Charlie said.
Maddie coughed. "I ALWAYS have food. Christiana, are you okay?"
"I mean, besides the BPD and being in Tartarus," Christiana said, " . . . I guess?"
"Same," Charlie said.
"No, not the same, you haven't been through nothing so keep your mouth shut, white boy," Christiana suddenly snapped, her hair catching on fire.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
"Christiana, calm down," Dan said angrily, getting defensive.
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
"You shut up, too!" Christiana shouted, throwing a ball of fire at Charlie, who ducked.
"What the Hades?!" Charlie muttered.
"I know where Oliver is," Christiana said suddenly, turning towards Maddie as if that little scene didn't just happen.
"Wha . . . Christiana," Maddie said, "let's just focus on the quest first."
"I don't care about you and I don't care about this ******* quest," Christiana said. "Oliver's blind and he's alone."
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
Leo scowled. "Maddie, we need to help Oliver," he said, looking worried.
"But we kinda need to stop Gaea," Dan said.
"If we don't help Oliver, he could die," Leo snapped.
"If we don't stop Gaea, everyone on this ******* planet will die!"
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
"Oliver IS my whole planet," Christiana said, and paused. "Actually, he isn't. I just wanted to say that because it seemed emotional."
"He's fine on his own," Maddie said quietly, as if trying to convince herself. "He's tough."
"He's blind," Christiana insisted.
"I don't remember him being blind."
"Well, he is," Christiana rolled her eyes, like, 'I can't even believe we're still talking about this.' "He's lost, somewhere here. They poured hot wax into his eyes, his 'friends.' He can't see anything."
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
Dan sighed. "We'll stop Gaea was quickly as possible and save Oliver right after. If we have to, we can send an iris message to camp and see if anyone there can help."
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
"How can they help if he's down here?" Christiana asked. "I know Gaea's important and all, but-"
"Gaea is the most important," Charlie insisted. "I mean, most important to stop her. Right?"
Christiana hand caught on fire. "You don't get it!! Oliver's all alone! He doesn't have any friends and he doesn't know anyone is looking for him and he can't see anything!"
"How can he not see anything?!" Charlie said. "Wouldn't you go insane from hot wax poured into your eyes, anyway? Come on."
"He has CIPA," Maddie said quietly, fidgeting with her hands. "I . . . I didn't tell any of you, I don't think. It's a rare disorder and I don't know how he got it. His nerves are screwed up. He can't feel pain."
"Problem solved," Charlie said.
"Not problem solved, he can still die," Maddie said.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
Dan sighed. He was about to say something when he heard giant footsteps in the distance. "Well... that's not good."
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
"We're not done talking," Christiana insisted.
"Lower your voice," Maddie said, crouching down. "What is that?"
(Gtg, bye!)
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
"Hopefully Gaea, so we can get this over with," Dan muttered quietly.
(Aww, bye!)
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
"How was she defeated the first time?" Maddie asked.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
Dan looked at Leo silently, and turned back to Maddie. "I don't think you'd want to know."
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
"I do, that's why I asked," Maddie said.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
"Leo literally blew himself up," Dan said bluntly.
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
"Umm . . . okay?" Maddie said, looking a little confused.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
"Don't ask anymore questions," Dan said. "You'll only get more confused."
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
"Alrighty," Maddie said.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
The loud footsteps continued, Dan was able to make out Gaea in the distance. She was holding a limp body, and it was hard to tell if they were even still alive.
"Well... this is it," Dan muttered, looking terrified.
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
"Oh my god. That better not be Oliver," Christiana groaned, referring to the figure Gaea was carrying. "Who is it?!"
"I can't tell," Maddie said, sounding worried.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
Gaea dropped the person next to them, and when Leo saw that is was Zoe, he became even more afraid. Before he could say anything, Dan took out his knife and began attacking Gaea.
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
"Zoe?!" Christiana ran towards Zoe, in the hopes that she was alive.
"Christiana!!" Maddie called out, but decided it was better to fend off Gaea for now.
"I'll protect her," Charlie said, guarding Christiana as Maddie went to fight Gaea.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
February 2017
Zoe moved a little bit, and she appeared to be slightly conscious.
Gaea tried to shove Dan off to the side, but he moved too quickly. He kept on attacking, glad to see that one of Gaea's legs was crumbling into dust.
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
Maddie went behind Gaea, attacking the back of her neck.
"Zoe, can you hear me?!" Christiana yelled.
Today, at 10:56pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top