Camp half-blood- demigod rp

Forums » Playgrounds

HPFan
chat Camp half-blood- demigod rp
by HPFan september 2013

unclassified
March 2017
a stranger niveau/
"Well, there's that," Tara said, referring to Yhgiilra's comment on her bad reputation. "And then there's the fact that everybody who's infected has this little lightning-bolt shaped mark somewhere on their body. Their arm, their stomach, their face, their p- . ." Her face turned red. "You get the picture."

"He doesn't talk badly about you though," Charlie said.
unclassified
March 2017
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger "Well, there's that," Tara said, referring to Yhgiilra's comment on her bad reputation. "And then there's the fact that everybody who's infected has this little lightning-bolt shaped mark somewhere on their body. Their arm, their stomach, their face, their p- . ." Her face turned red. "You get the picture."

"He doesn't talk badly about you though," Charlie said.

"Hey, I hate my stupid dad." Yhgiilra told Tara with a tone of resentment. "I wouldn't acknowledge his symbol in any way. Even if it is humiliating. That's one of the things you've guessed incorrectly about me." She took a stubborn breath before continuing, "It has to either be someone who wanted to blame one of Zeus's kids for it, or an actual one of Zeus's kids. Just not me."

(Don't know if there are any other sons or daughters of Zeus, so...Don't beat me up. XD)
unclassified
March 2017
a stranger niveau/
( I don't know tbh xD)

"Uh-huh." Tara didn't look convinced. "Okay. So, you would have no idea how to fix this?"
unclassified
March 2017
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger ( I don't know tbh xD)

"Uh-huh." Tara didn't look convinced. "Okay. So, you would have no idea how to fix this?"

Yhgiilra shrugged.
"I don't think so. I studied science a lot, but I don't know how to cure Zeus Ebola. Cut off the little lighting bolts? Probably wouldn't work, but hey, if you're desperate. Or you could just chock whoever's infected full of medicine and ask someone who's more involved with health."
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2017
"How do you know he doesn't?" Leo asked.
unclassified
March 2017
a stranger niveau/
"I'm the only one most involved with health, and we can't contact the mortal world," Tara sighed. "I'll try cutting off the little lightning bolts. Have you had any fights with Zeus lately?"
unclassified
March 2017
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger "I'm the only one most involved with health, and we can't contact the mortal world," Tara sighed. "I'll try cutting off the little lightning bolts. Have you had any fights with Zeus lately?"

Yhgiilra shook her head firmly,
"No, I haven't. I'm not a big enough idiot to think about fighting with a guy who could smite me." She admitted simply. "So, if Zeus himself did this, I was not involved in making him angry. At least, I am not aware of it."
unclassified
March 2017
a stranger niveau/
"He's never done it to me," Charlie said. "Just leave Dan alone."

Tara looked at Yghiilra skeptically. "If you're so sure of this, you'll help me find the cure, then?"
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2017
"Fine," Leo muttered, and be walked to his cabin.
unclassified
March 2017
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger "He's never done it to me," Charlie said. "Just leave Dan alone."

Tara looked at Yghiilra skeptically. "If you're so sure of this, you'll help me find the cure, then?"

Yhgiilra sighed, miffed by the fact that now she was obligated to help these idiots.
"Fine, if you're that desperate for my amazing help. Because we all know I'm great with helping." She chuckled, "I promise not to purposely hurt anyone."
unclassified
March 2017
a stranger niveau/
Charlie scowled at Leo as he left, and went back to work.

Tara rolled her eyes. "Yeah, okay. First, go in the woods and gather some more tree sap, please, for some reason it alleviates the pain that these campers are in."
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2017
Over the next few weeks, Dan hadn't made contact with anyone at camp. Or anyone, for that matter. It was almost as if he just disappeared off the face of the earth.
unclassified
March 2017
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Charlie scowled at Leo as he left, and went back to work.

Tara rolled her eyes. "Yeah, okay. First, go in the woods and gather some more tree sap, please, for some reason it alleviates the pain that these campers are in."

Yhgiilra nodded.
"Alrighty. Jeez, these guys are babies with pain. Don't want to see them when they're old and have arthritis and crap." She then smirked and left the cabin to gather the things Tara had requested.
unclassified
March 2017
a stranger niveau/
For the next few weeks, Bailey and Oliver seemed to hang out a lot. Around anybody else, Oliver would pretend to be deaf, but he spoke to Bailey in a smooth, soft voice.

The woods were particularly dark and menacing today, like it knew that the Apollo cabin had an epidemic on their hands. Lightning crackled in the sky, rain destroying silence and washing away sunshine.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2017
Leo remained in his cabin the whole time, thinking to himself.
unclassified
March 2017
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger For the next few weeks, Bailey and Oliver seemed to hang out a lot. Around anybody else, Oliver would pretend to be deaf, but he spoke to Bailey in a smooth, soft voice.

The woods were particularly dark and menacing today, like it knew that the Apollo cabin had an epidemic on their hands. Lightning crackled in the sky, rain destroying silence and washing away sunshine.

Yhgiilra had gotten supplies to collect and contain the sap Tara had requested, and set off into the forest, silently realizing how bad the weather had become.
While Yhgiilra tended to enjoy dark and cold weather, she sighed at how inconvenient it currently was.
Her hair was wet and now flat against her head, while drops of water dripped from the tip of her nose and chin. Her eyelashes gathered raindrops and clouded her vision as she looked for a tree that appeared to be losing a large amount of its sap.
unclassified
April 2017
a stranger niveau/
(This is probably too late...But could I join?)
greyeyes
60nd
1 872 points
June 2017
can I join
unclassified
September 2017
a stranger niveau/
Late one night, Charlie knocked on Leo's door.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
September 2017
Leo opened the door, clearly still half asleep. "What do you want?" He mumbled.
unclassified
September 2017
a stranger niveau/
"Hello to you too." Charlie handed Leo a clipboard with a paper attached to it. "Since you're technically legally responsible of Oliver, you have to sign this agreement for his vision restorative surgery. It's basically saying you won't sue us if something goes wrong."
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
September 2017
"Uh... okay," Leo frowned, signing the paper. He handed it back to Charlie, yawning. Just then, an iris message from Dan appeared in front of Charlie. Dan was lying on the footwork his apartment, looking pretty awful and weak.
unclassified
September 2017
a stranger niveau/
Charlie frowned, quickly putting away the piece of paper. "Dan, what happened?!"
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
September 2017
"Well, I have a wicked headache, and the left side of my body went numb," Dan's word were slurred, and he didn't look like he would be conscious for much longer.
"Yeah, that doesn't sound good," Leo frowned.
unclassified
September 2017
a stranger niveau/
"Just . . . all of a sudden?" Charlie said, going full-on doctor mode. "Without any provoking? What do you last remember? Where are you?"
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
September 2017
"It just happened. No warning," Dan mumbled. "I'm in my apartment."
unclassified
September 2017
a stranger niveau/
"Why haven't you called 911, idiot?!" Charlie scowled. "Okay, I'll be there soon. Try not to move at all."
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
September 2017
"It's not like I can," Dan sighed.
"So what do you think is wrong with him?" Leo asked.
unclassified
September 2017
a stranger niveau/
"The paralysis suggests spinal or nerve damage, but given that it just happened with no warning . . . " Charlie thought for a moment. "It must be caused by an underlying health condition or a medication he's taking. There's no other explanation."
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
September 2017
"Or maybe it's a stroke or something...?" Leo scowled. "Usually strokes cause paralysis on half of the body."
Today, at 3:34am
Advertising 1
scroll-top