J61103
chat Within The Ranks
by J61103 june 2018

Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Sparrow/Aspen/Romulus/Sanguine

Sparrow stared at Aspen incredulously. “Should-Shouldn’t we chase them off?” He sputtered, bewildered. Was he really suggesting they all hunt together? His gaze flicked back to Sanguine. He was sad when Romulus was ejected from the pack, but he never really missed Mayhem. And she didn’t seem grateful to see them, either.

/Allthoseotherwolvesyouknowthedrill/

Kira gave a swift nod and trotted over to help lift the wolf. She flanked the ones actually carrying him, giving shoves of her shoulder whenever he started to slip.

Eclipse/Obsidian

Eclipse raised her snout to the trees, just trying to catch any scent. A stiff breeze brought her shivering, but also a whiff of something musky. She instantly recognized the scent of marten, having had it once before. She recalled her excitement at seeing the slender animal for the first time, and she was revigorated with the urge to track it down.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Aspen|Sparrow|Romulus|Sanguine

"Well, technically, we should. But, well, I don't really want to have to help take down a whole caribou, I just want to eat it, and I bet Romulus and the red-head would love to help." Aspen looked at all them, blinking lazily. "We could give them a haunch to share." He shrugged.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
Aspen | Sparrow | Romulus | Sanguine

Romulus sighed a hefty breath, glancing at Sanguine out of the corner of his eye. She seemed to not be too keen into the pack wolves. She even muttered something about ripping out their throats; Romulus just ignored it.

Looking at Aspen with a mix of kindness and pity, he tilted his head before speaking. "I think helping you and Sparrow hunt deserves more than a haunch, surely," Romulus drawled with an even tone, "especially if me and Sanguine did most of the work for you. Isn't that so, Aspen?" Then, to Sparrow, he said, "you know I was unjustly thrown out out of the pack. I wouldn't hurt anyone, I swear." Romulus stood back, blinking with an incredulous look. "C'mon, you don't believe Amethyst and Castor, do you? Besides, now me and Sanguine are skin and bones from not eating a full meal. We don't have a pack to back us up." Nodding to the scent of caribou, he continued. "Just help me and Sanguine catch the caribou, we can eat it together, and then we leave without any mention to the higher ups about what happened. Sounds good?" Romulus smiled easily, trying not to waver in confidence when trying to get them to help him and Sanguine. The grey and tan wolf sat afterwards, looking at Sanguine with a cheesy black lipped crescent of a smile. 'Trust me,' his eyes seemed to read.

| Castor | Kira | Briggan | Amber | Briggan | Red Wolf | Night .... is that all? haha

Castor advised the group on where to go to his den. He trotted ahead, barking slight orders on where he was slipping and where he should lay in his den. Eventually the group was able to transport him safely into the darkness of the room. Inside of Castor's den, the red wolf laid curled up, breathing shallowly with his eyes closed. But alas, he would live.

Soon after, the dark grey and black beta squeezed his way out of the tiny hole in the ground him and Briggan called home. His face was solemn, his lips pressed tight in a face that demonstrated concern. Eventually, the questions bouncing in his head collided out of his mouth. "Who is he? Who found him? Where is he from? What did this to him?" Castor spewed a bunch of concerns out, his eyes wide in curiosity. Who could have done this?
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
|Val| All the other wolves|

"I couldn't.... oh uh w-what's going on?" Val's tail dropped between her legs and her head lowered, unsure if she should stay or not.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Kira/Castor/Any other wolves around
Kira, who was pawing at the ground restlessly, turned to face Castor when he finally squeezed out of his den. “We don’t know.” She responded simply to the beta. “We found his scent trail while patrolling, followed it, and found him.” She shook her head. “There’s no other information on his identity or how he got there. I was kind of hoping you might be able to recognize him.”

Sparrow/Aspen/Romulus/Sanguine
Sparrow looked around at all the other wolves helplessly. They could be in huge trouble if discovered, maybe even meeting the same fate as the two rogues before him. He took a paw step back, battling between his loyalty and helping two former pack mates. He suddenly stiffened, and looked at Romulus with a melancholy amber gaze. “Whether your expulsion was fair or not, you’re an intruder now. I’m sorry.” His eyes slid to Aspen for a second before returning to the rogues. “I won’t tell anybody I saw you two. But I suggest you get off the territory as soon as you can.” Sparrow, usually so eager to hunt and help others, swallowed and forced himself to turn his back on the wolves. He immediately felt guilt weighing down in his chest, and his paws felt heavy. But he disappeared into the trees with a flick of his tail, back towards camp.

(I was going to have Sparrow reluctantly agree to help, but I thought it’d be interesting if he literally and figuratively turned his back on them.)
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
(True, and it makes it more realistic of a "good pack wolf"

Castor | The Pack

"Unfortunately, I don't recognize him at all..." Castor sighed in response to Kira. Then, he looked at Val, looking at her untouched puppy eyes. "Don't worry about it, Valhalla." He tried to raise his head, trying not to worry the pack. "We can figure this out, guys," Castor began, "we can do this." But inside, his heart pounded. Did the same murderer that had been ruining his pack also do this to this lone wolf?

Sparrow | Aspen | Romulus | Sanguine

"Sparrow, wait!" Romulus called, but to no avail. The male wolf was already walking away, dissing the pair of lone wolves. With a sigh the wolf with a once luxurious coat looked to Aspen, hopeing for him to show some kind of mercy. "Will you still help us?" He whispered. His luck was running out. Sparrow was nice enough to not tell anyone about him and Sanguine, but still, he felt that not everyone would be as kind. It was now or never; Aspen had to help them quick or they would be found.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
|Val| Pack|
Hesitantly, Val sniffed at the wolf. She scented an old stink, something she had smelt when her parents went missing. She also smelt Birch, not native to this area of the forest.
"He's not from this area. Pretty far, I may add."
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger |Val| Pack|
Hesitantly, Val sniffed at the wolf. She scented an old stink, something she had smelt when her parents went missing. She also smelt Birch, not native to this area of the forest.
"He's not from this area. Pretty far, I may add."

((I enjoy that you are having fun within the role play, but I just want to remind you that some of your posts are borderline, or are, God Modding. This includes having your character have an extremely special set of skills that other characters may not have [ ex. smelling the birch, having background knowledge that it is not within the area]. Sometimes it is okay to role play like this, but there are two things I still want to make clear. First of all, you detail that Val is still a pup, or at least a very young one in training. Knowledge like this should not yet come from her. Secondly, even though I encourage different ideas to add to the role play, since I made it clear that this is a plot driven rp I would like you to check with me before making comments about how this wolf comes from forests not native to the pack's. I already have a destination and idea for this role play of who the murderers are and how everything is related, so I do want to have things go a rigid course. If you have ideas and plot twists/ideas for the role play, please, feel free to message me your ideas so that it is secret to the rest of the role players. We can come up with something to work into the rest of the plot. But doing it on your own I don't really want in this role play because it is plot driven and I already know how it ends.

Please don't feel discouraged, I just wanted to let you know, and it's a good reminder and example for everyone else. I would love to hear your ideas over PM, and like I said, we can discuss it and work it in the plot 🙂 I already have some ideas working with other role players in this role play, and I would like to have some for you too.))
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Oh sorry... I have benefiting super hero fanfics and doing this in between😨😨😨😖😖😖) So ignore my post and continue with what you were doing😁😁😁😁 Sorry again))))
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018

Name : Mekah
Appearance : Mekah is tall and thin, a slender wolf with shorter than average white fur. She has thick cheek fur and tall, thin ears. Her eyes are a light brown, almost reddish and her nose is a light pink. Paws and the inside of her ears are also pink. Her tail is long and thin, but still fluffy.
Personality : Mekah is very hardworking, extremely persistent and works herself to no end in hopes of improving herself and her worth. She was sweet, calm and peaceful, but when her sister Fallow had gotten kicked out of the pack a year ago she became much more quiet. Now, she seems to work hard only to improve herself. She still works with the pack, effortlessly and quietly, yet doesn’t seem to always reap the rewards like other pack members do when they have done well.
Ranking : Pack Member (she is moving up though)
Other : Mekah has never been the same when her sister, Fallow, was excluded from the pack after what Mekah feels was an unjust accident. // Mekah has some feelings towards Night, for he seems to have similar morals of working hard and he has a steadfast personality. However, for fear of losing wolves, she wouldn’t want to get close to him.

Name : Fallow
Appearance : Fallow is a little shorter than Mekah, yet still tall with long pointy ears and a long slender muzzle topped off with a mauve colored nose. Her eyes are a light brown, just like her long dusty brown body. Her tail is long and thin, with tufts of fur always falling out, misplaced or slightly snagged from her body. She has thick lashes and light pink ears and paw prints. Her belly fur is slightly lighter than the rest of her body. Long thin legs.
Personality : Fallow is reckless, loving and wild spirited. Even as a pup the pack couldn’t hold her back. Mischief was her game as an adolescent, and she still enjoyed light teasing as she grew with age. Unlike Mekah’s quiet, blending in with the background blah personality, Fallow was the sun in an otherwise dark and dampened world. However, her games went too far. She was a scapegoat. After what her and her sister felt was an unjust accusation, Fallow was kicked out of the pack, and her personality slightly changed. Now she is cranky, moody and often depressed...with only a hint of adventure left.
Ranking : Lone Wolf
Other : n/a
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger Oh sorry... I have benefiting super hero fanfics and doing this in between😨😨😨😖😖😖) So ignore my post and continue with what you were doing😁😁😁😁 Sorry again))))

((It's a-okay 🙂 I just wanted to let you know, thanks for being okay with me telling you. You can post again if you would like [I'm gonna wait probably until someone else posts first before responding though, so there is more information in between].))
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
I feel the same way about this stuff... which reminds me I have yet to do as Phoenix....)))
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Amber | Whoever else happens to be nearby

Amber looked at the red wolf with a sympathetic curiosity. What had he gone through to look like this? She gently nudged him into a more comfortable position. Whatever it was, he could tell the wolves later. Now it was time for him to get some rest. Something about this wolf brought out a softer side of Amber. She hardened her face as she walked back out of the den to face Castor. "Hopefully the wolf will be able to tell us what happened to him when he recovers," she said.

Obsidian
(Can I have permission for Obsidian to run into Romulus/Sanguine/Sparrow/Aspen?)
Obsidian continued to wander farther outside of the camp. He wasn't getting any scents of good meat. He vigilantly continued sniffing. 'I have to find /something/ soon,' he thought.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
(So maybe we should only put the names on the wolves they are interacting with at that second. Like, for instance, Sanguine may have been with Sparrow, Aspen, and Romulus, but she only spoke to Romulus, so that's the only name that I state. And maybe if you think it could get confusing, you could put the other wolves in [brackets] just so they can remember that they are with them, but not being spoken too?)

Sanguine|Romulus

When Romulus had smiled back at her, she felt a kind of jump in her stomach, kind of like butterflies were flapping around in there. Although, it didn't last long, because she saw Sparrow run off and let out a howl of frustration. "What's it going to take to get one bite of food. I'll literally do anything right now." She cried out after Sparrow, and the snarl that was now on her face would have made a puppy cry out for its mother. "What do we do now?!" She barked at Romulus. She paid no attention to Aspen.

Her golden eyes were loosing their ferocious spark, though, as hunger started setting in. She turned back, for only a moment, to observe her stomach as it growled loudly, and a pang of sadness hit her when she noticed how ugly she looked. She missed being beautiful, no matter how vain it would seem.

But, that look didn't last long. She couldn't act so weak, or stupid, or vain in front of others. She needed to stay strong, so no one would look at her weakly. She tried to make herself taller, bigger, and even puffed out her chest slightly, but her thin shoulders barley showed the inhalation of breath. With a sigh, she visibly drooped, but her eyes and ears stayed alert.

Aspen|Romulus

"Well, I guess I could help. I'm probably gonna starve even if I stay in the pack... might as well stretch my legs and help out a friend and his mate." Aspen said, then performed a huge cat stretch and actually stood up, and picked up his head, fixing his posture. He was taller then Romulus when he stood up, but didn't have as much muscle or presence. He might even have been handsome if he'd groom himself once in a while.

[Maple]

Maple sniffed the air again, loosing the scent of rabbit. But, she failed to realize that she had wandered pretty far away, and when she tried to find the scent back to camp, she just couldn't reach it. Urg, why wasn't Night or Aspen around when he needed them?!

Night|Castor

"If you would like, Castor, I could stay here and guard him for you, or maybe set up a patrol to try to find some more clues before the snow totally covers them up?" He asked the beta, his large ears perked and tail wagging slightly in excitement.

J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
((Sure)) ((And I don't mind doing what we were, or not adding things at all. You just have to make sure to pay attention to stuff and you can figure out who's talking to who))

Castor | Amber | Night | Val | Kira | Briggan

Castor nudged Val kindly, his tail sweeping over the young pup. "We have to be careful from now on," Castor began, looking at the now circling group of wolves, "we don't know who the enemy is or what's going on." He then angled his ears to Amber, sniffed the air and then addressed her statement. "Hopefully we can get more information once he feels better, your right. And then maybe we can see if it relates to our own problem."

Looking at Night now, Castor's face showed some gratitude. "Yes, please; that would help a lot. Take a patrol out around the border. Take Amber, Valhalla, and Mekah with you." Sticking his tail out in a dominant position, Castor cleared his voice. "I can't stress how careful we must all be. Thus, be careful Night, I trust in you to make the right decisions. I hope your patrol does the same."

Mekah | Wolves Above

The quiet wolf was standing towards the back of the crowd, her light brownish red eyes glowing in discomfort. When Castor mentioned her to go in the pack, her tail lowered closer to her hind legs. Taking a breath, after the beta's speech, Mekah stepped towards Night, Val and Amber. "So where to, Night?" Her voice asked quietly. Her heart thrummed at the thought of going with the patrol, mainly because of Night leading it; something about him made her admire him. Perhaps his work ethic, she thought, considering it was much like her own.

unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Val wagged her tail as she bounded up to Night.
"Ooo! This is so exciting! Where to?"
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Amber | Night | Val | Mekah
Amber nodded respectfully to Castor before moving over to Night. Her face was all business as she waited for his answer to Mekah's question. Wherever it was, Amber would go and do a great job. She glanced at Val out of the corner of her eye. Well someone was excited.

Obsidian | Romulus | Sanguine | Aspen
Obsidian finally smelled something that wasn't a wolf. It was probably a hare. He followed the scent relentlessly, wandering farther and farther from camp as he forgot his mother's rule. Then, suddenly, he smelled something else. Wolves he didn't recognize. He figured he should investigate. He carefully poked his head through a bush to get a good look at the wolves he had smelled. Unfortunately, the leaves tickled his nose. Despite his best efforts, Obsidian let out a big sneeze. Now what? He stood there, frozen with uncertainty.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
Romulus | Sanguine | Aspen | Obsidian
||Romulus || Sanguine
"Shush!" Romulus snapped at Sanguine, his jaws snapping close to her face as he blew out smoke. He huffed quickly, then hung his head low and looked at her with serious brown eyes. "Look," he murmured, "If you are going to call out any longer, we're going to have to move, because someone else might find us. Imagine if it was Castor. Do you know what he would do?" Romulus picked his head back up, closing his mouth after he mentioned the rhetorical question. His eyes softened; he didn't mean to snap at her, it was just the urgency he felt seemed to be coming off of him now. He could tell Sanguine was having a hard time with everything, just as much as him. She didn't need him to yell at her either. "That's what I thought..." he sighed, and then swung his head back to Aspen.
||Romulus||Aspen
"Thank you...wait." Romulus smiled slightly, a snicker escaping his thin black lips. "I hope you mean mate as in buddy." He looped around so that he was side by side with Aspen, walking with him casually towards the smell like they would if they were still pack mates. They stepped in sync; like best friends, buddies who haven't seen each other in a blue moon. "Sanguine and I aren't uh, together," he then laughed some more. The two continued, conversing (mostly Romulus talking since Aspen was on the lazy side) as they hunted for their food.
||Romulus||Aspen||Obsidian.
"Wait, who sneezed?" Romulus dropped, the hefty light grey and tan wolf's belly grazing the snowy ground. The wolf sniffed the air, but couldn't distinguish the scent. Oddly enough, it smelled like a damp, closed in den and a mother wolf's milk. "Aspen, what is that?"
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Obsidian | Romulus
Obsidian sucked in a sharp breath. He'd been spotted. He figured at this point he probably couldn't get away. He stepped out of the bush and boldly faced Romulus. "That was me," he said. He tried not to look scared, but the way his hair stood up on the back of his neck said he felt threatened.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Eclipse slowed her pace and her scent trail led her closer to her prey. Soon enough, she could see the marten hopping amongst the snow ahead of her, bringing up sodden, dead leaves, trying to find spare insects that might have braved the cold. She couldn’t stifle the bubble of amusement in her chest at seeing the very lanky and awkward looking creature. Eclipse forced herself to focus on the task ahead. Lowering herself to the ground, she placed one paw ahead of the other, keeping her tail still and eyes fixed on the marten. When she was close enough, she wiggles her haunches and.. pounced onto the prey. Well, she overshot it a bit. Fumbling in the snow, Eclipse quickly whirled around, her jaws snapping at air. With some stroke of luck, one of her strikes led her jaws to be clamped around a furiously twisting, furry body. With a shrieking squeal, she snapped the creature’s spine, killing it. Her heart pounding, she realized she caught her first(?) prey!! Pride and excitement flooded her. She vaguely wondered how Obsidian was doing.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
Sanguine|Romulus|Aspen
Sanguine||Romulus

Sanguine sucked back when Romulus yelled, and he almost scared her when he did, although she didn't show it. "I'm not afraid of wolves like Castor. If he keeps going the way he is now, even more wolves are going to die and pretty soon he'll be all on his own..." She said, calmly. "And then we can make him pay for everything he did to us." Her golden eyes observed his own, but not in the typical fierce way they usually did. They actually seemed regretful, even guilty.
But, when he started to walk with Aspen and chat, and he snickered at Aspen's remark, she felt her ears warming up in embarrassment. When she'd listened to Romulus's response, her gaze dropped to the snow and she kept followed them, her ears alert.
She had heard the sneeze as Romulus did, and spun around quickly to face it. It was a pup, by the looks of it, and she gazed at him, her fierce eyes and slightly curled lips sending the message 'you better run before I bite your head off, little twerp.'

Aspen|Romulus|Sanguine|Obsidian
Aspen||Obsidian.
Aspen chatted just a little bit with Romulus while they walked, mostly listening to him speak. He had always like Romulus. When he heard the sneeze, he casually lifted up his head and turned to face the bush, and saw the little pup walk out. That was one of Twilight's (I think it was her) pups, wasn't it? He tried to remember his name, but it was all fuzzy. "Hey... Obsidian? Can I call Obi?" Aspen asked. "Obsidian is a pretty big name. I'd rather say Obi, if it's alright with you. This is Romulus and his 'buddy'." he said, a playful smirk on his face. On the inside, he knew how dire his situation might be, if the little pup told Castor that he would for sure be kicked out of the pack, even though Romulus wasn't a killer. His friend, though, he knew might be a little bit on the murderous side.

Night|Val|Mekah|Amber

"Yes sir, Castor." he said, dipping his head. He walked off, and looked back at Val, Mekah, and Amber. "We are going back to where we found the wolf to search for more clues. Keep your eyes and ears open for anything that seems suspicious." His gaze rested on each of them before he turned around, and softened when he looked at Mekah. He felt bad for her, loosing her sister, (Which he had a couple puppy-crushes on when he was younger) but right now he knew they all needed to focus on the task at paw and he led the patrol back to the spot, following his nose since their tracks were covered by the quickly falling snow. When he reached to area, only a small amount of bloody snow was uncovered. "This is where we found him. If you find anything, something as small as a tuft of fur, or a broken twig will do." He said.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
Aspen | Romulus | Sanguine | Obsidian

"Uh, hello," Romulus said awkwardly. What is he going to do with a pup? Ah, perhaps con him. Nudging Sanguine to calm down, Romulus dropped his head to sniff Obsidian. Although his words were strong his hackles proved otherwise. "We're Aspen's friends," Romulus began. His thinking was that if the puppy liked Sanguine and Romulus, he wouldn't mention anything to the older wolves. He would think of it as two friendly wolves, or perhaps an apparition of sorts. Maybe if they were lucky, and Obsidian did mention something, they would think of his words as only child play. Well, probably not, Romulus reasoned, considering Castor is an an*l wolf who thinks everything out of something. Standing up his normal stature, Romulus shot Aspen a look of hope and amusement. "Buddy," he mumbled with a chuckle, thinking of how funny it was quickly before looking back at the situation at hand. "So. Obsidian, huh? What a name. I see you get it from your nice pelt, huh?"

((I forgot to add Kira into the patrol, WhaleThen, would you want her or any of your other characters to join the patrol? That way you can role play with the plot?))

Night | Val | Mekah | Amber | Possibly ~WhaleThen~ 's character x)

Mekah only looked at Valhalla at her excitement, not making any face but a blank one at her. It was just her way of things, a little socially inept, a little quiet. When Fallow was in the pack, she was a different wolf. The white pup, all the way into adolescence, would run around with graceful strides after her best friend, her dusty brown little sister. It was only when Fallow did something so rebellious that Mekah would tap out, rather deciding to take a nap or catch some dinner with her parents instead. After Fallow's absence, Mekah wasn't the same. She decided to fall into her work, her duty as a pack member, almost all but forgetting about the little brown wolf who used to be at her side with a small beckon (unless she was, of course, making a ruckus.) The only thing that made her feel different was Night. Not like Mekah ever spoke to him; oh goodness no. The last conversation she had with the black wolf was when Fallow was with them all. Now with deceased parents, Night was the only one who seemed to have patience for Fallow. Mekah could remember those nights when she was in the den with only Fallow, before their parents came in; Fallow would talk about Night and all their other friends as Mekah gently nodded off to sleep.

But now there was a task at hand. Mekah had to push away all thoughts and urges for someone by focusing on what she normally strives in; her pack duties. "You got it, Night," Mekah woofed to the patrol before pushing through, brushing past Amber and Night. Head in the air, she trotted along ahead, sniffing the ground here and there in attempt to find clues.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Aspen | Romulus | Sanguine | Obsidian
Obsidian gaged each wolf's reaction in turn. The she-wolf seemed extremely angry at him for sneezing. Or perhaps he was intruding on something. But the other wolves were more friendly. The one, Aspen, he recognized from camp. What was he doing way out here with these strangers? Or friends, as the other wolf said. How long had they been friends? As always, Obsidian was bursting with questions, but he chose to ignore most of them. "I guess you could call me Obi," he finally said, "but no one ever has. And yeah, my name comes from my coat." He stood a bit straighter to show it off. He was very proud of it. He relaxed a bit, but he was still quite tense. He didn't know anything about these wolves. His pride shifted to curiosity. "What are you doing out here?" he asked, resisting the temptation to spurt out a billion more questions.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
Sanguine|Romulus|Aspen|Obsidian

"None of your business." Sanguine snapped at Obsidian with a menacing glare. Deep down, she honestly thought puppies were cute and she liked playing with them, but that was a long time ago. Now, she only saw them as annoying, intruding little creatures that shouldn't poke into other's business. She snapped her teeth shut, though, and turned around and walked behind Romulus and Aspen. She really didn't need to be so harsh right now. It was only because she was hungry. She knew the little pup would only be curious. She took a deep sigh and tried to calm herself.

Aspen|Sanguine|Romulus|Obsidian

"What the red-head mean't to say was 'Grown up stuff'. She has a hard time communicating correctly, so it seems." Aspen said, turning to Romulus with a sly smirk on his face. He had to get the two wolves out of this situation, or at least Romulus. ( (The snappy she-wolf was, well, a prick to say the least.) ) He winked at both of them and stepped up to Obi. "Say, Obi. Do you want to hunt?" He asked him, his ears perked, his tail relaxed, and his eyes bright.

Night|Mekah|Val|Amber|Maybe the awesome person with the punny name's wolf~

Night sniffed around carefully, keeping his nose pressed against the snow and his ears perked. He kept sniffing until around the blood splatter he found crimson red fur and another blood splatter. He sniffed it some more. It wasn't the same red as the wolf they found, it was a richer, deeper burgundy that he had never seen before on a wolf. The scent was slightly familiar, and a flashback of an vermilion wolf fighting with his father, screaming curses furiously. He knew who this wolf was, even if it was long ago when she was kicked out. "I know who assaulted the wolf." he broke out, his tail stiff.

J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
Romulus | Aspen | Sanguine | Obsidian

Romulus's tail thrummed lowly on Sanguine's lower hind quarter as he prayed that nothing bad would happen to them. He laughed lowly as Obsidian showed off his black coat, wishing nothing more that he was back in the pack to witness this everyday and even have some of his own. Now the idea seemed impossible. Smiling back as Aspen took the lead on this one, Romulus tried to relax a little when he winked. His fluffy mane stopped bristling in discomfort, and his face wasn't as tense. 'It'll be okay,' he told himself, and then wished he only had the powers to silently message the same thing to Sanguine. To ease everything over, he licked her gently on the side of the face before directing his gaze back to Aspen and Obsidian, and those two only.

Night | Mekah | Val | Amber | ~WhaleThen~ (perhaps)

"It does smell familiar," Mekah mused in a soft tone after Night, "but who is it?" She steadied her reddish brown eyes on him, playing dumb before finally breaking. She gazed around, her head spinning as she tried to imagine everything that happened. She closed her eyes and breathed in, and with almost a psychic kick, she tried to imagine what happened. Making it up with her own imagination, she tried to think of how the fight must have been quite the scuffle. 'Perhaps Sanguine pinned the wolf over here,' Mekah thought, 'against the tree. Then, she could have ripped him from the neck and tossed him to the ground. One of the stronger wolves of the pack, I imagine.' Her mind reeled before letting Night finish. 'Go on,' Mekah thought, 'does he know it was her?'
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
(I can have Kira join the patrol! It’d make sense since she was in the original one.)

Night/Mekah/Val/Amber/Kira

Kira, who had been investigating around the surrounding shrubbery, perked up. “You do?” She woofed, trotting eagerly up to Night. “Who was it?” She pressed him, unsure whether to be relieved or anxious. If the attacker had an identity, that meant they could be dealt with.

Eclipse walked a little further, her marten hanging from her jaws. A part of her was hoping she’d spot her brother trotting towards her, a catch presented proudly in his maw. Her twinge of disappointment was quickly covered by her sense of accomplishment. She must have beat him! Puffing our her dark fur, she parades proudly back towards the direction of camp to drop off her prey to Twilight.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Romulus | Aspen | Sanguine | Obsidian
Obsidian took a step back from the angry wolf. She would probably strike at him if he got too close. When Aspen spoke, his tension released as he remembered something. He needed to go hunting anyway. With these wolves' help, surely he could catch more meat then his sister. "Yes!" he replied excitedly, his tail wagging a bit, "What are we gonna hunt?" He stopped caring why these wolves were standing here - they were probably just preparing to hunt anyways.

Night | Mekah | Val | Amber | Kira
Amber scanned the area, searching for clues with her eyes. It wasn't likely that she would smell something before the other wolves, so she focused on the other senses. She turned to face Night. Who would've so harshly attacked the wolf? Amber didn't recognize any of the scents. She looked from Kira to Mekah. Kira seemed not to know what had happened either. But Mekah… She seemed to know. In fact, it looked like she was visualizing the fight. Amber turned back to Night, hoping that they could deal with whatever had attacked this poor wolf.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Night| Mekah| Val| Amber| Kira
Val waited anxiously, looking from one wolf to another. Her thoughts were 'Could this be the reason my parents dissapeared?' Of course, no one has found anything to lead them to suspect that, but still, the thought lingered.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
Sanguine/Romulus/Aspen/Obsidian

Sanguine nearly fell on her back sshe Romulus licked her. She peered at him through side eyes, starstruck for a single moment. She instantly calmed down, her hackles relaxing. Adorn was taking care of it anyways.

Aspen/Romulus/Sanguine/Obsidian

Aspen smiled at Obi, his tail wagging. " How about... snow hare? They are fast, but if you outsmart them, your sure to catch them," he paused, then looked back at Romulus. "It was nice catching up, Romulus. Sorry I can't help you two hunt. I think the sooner you and Sanguine get out of here the better." He said in a hushed tone. Then, he nudged Obi. "Alright, Obi. First, we need to find scent. What do you smell?"

Night/the patrol

"Do you guys remember Sanguine, that red wolf that got kicked out a year ago for starting to many fights? I think Mayhem is back. This is her fur, I'm sure of it." Night said curtly.

unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Val|Patrol|
"I don't. To young I suppose. Could let me in on who Sanguine is?"
Today, at 4:05am
Advertising 1
scroll-top