by J61103 june 2018

J61103
148nd
1 125 points
June 2018
Hello, and Welcome to my Role Play!

[Norway, 1609, Deep In The Forest]
[Limited to No Human Interaction]
"Keep extra eyes open, trust no one," the beta growled, "however, we still must work together to keep the enemy out. The problem is...I think our enemy is among us."

Deep within the frozen Norwegian forest, where almost no humans venture, a wolf pack flourishes. This is, until someone- a traitor- is slowly taking down each of the pack members. The Alpha has already thrown out suspected wolves from the pack, however the problem continues. Borders are checked, and the only answer seems to be written in the snow; the killer is within the ranks.

Can they figure out who is doing it? What is happening? What if the whole pack eventually disappears? [This is a plot driven role play, with a destination and answer already planned. Even though, once the answer is reached, role play may still continue]

Rules
*Be respectful and courteous
*Nothing rated R
*Make fairly enough detail within your forum
*Use the correct standard conventions of English (of course this doesn't mean I exclude people with bad grammar, just please do your best 🙂 )
*Role Play in 3rd person
*Follow my plot line, if you have an idea, message me. This doesn't mean that you can't keep things creative, I am always open to new ideas!
*Role play as a wolf, meaning don't do unrealistic things or make it like a warrior cat (for ex)

Forum

Name :
Appearance : (5+ descriptions)
Personality : (5+ descriptions)
Ranking : (Alpha, Beta, Pack Member, Pup) (I'm keeping it basic, however you can add their specialties in the personality ex. better at hunting than fighting, or still learning pack member)
Other : (anything you would like to add, family members, skills, etc.)

Although I won't write the form yet, I will take the role of a Beta and a Lone Wolf for now 🙂

Thank you for taking the time to check this out!
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
Name : Dax
Appearance : (5+ descriptions) Dax has a sharp snout, a light brown fur coat, cobalt blue eyes, a long bushy tail and black paws.
Personality : (5+ descriptions) Dax is a competent pup and hopes to be an Alpha (I assume the leader of the pack?) when he grows up. He likes to roll in mud, hunt and play-fight.
Ranking : (Alpha, Beta, Pack Member, Pup) (I'm keeping it basic, however you can add their specialties in the personality ex. better at hunting than fighting, or still learning pack member)
Other : (anything you would like to add, family members, skills, etc.) Dax has a loving mother who doesn’t like him fighting too much in fear of him injuring himself. His father is a gruff fox, and is a Beta but still loves Dax, and protects Dax dearly. Dax is also better at hunting and fighting than other foxes of his age, and more agile and quick than any of them.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
(I'm not too educated on the wolf ranks, so apologies if I mess something up!)

Name: Kira
Age: (What would be the average age for an adult? 4, 5?)
Appearance : Long, fluffy fur she takes pride in, cream colored with blends of tan, russet, and gray. https://buckrail.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Wh[...]
Personality : A very proud and dignified wolf, Kira rarely takes no for an answer. She is extremely loyal to her pack and will not hesitate to leap into a fight to protect it. As an acquaintance, she is warm and motherly.
Ranking: Pack member. (You already have the beta position, right?)
Other : Excels at hunting and tracking, an average fighter.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Name: Maple
Appearance : Maple is a blend of brown, tan, chocolate and white with a delicate, sculpted snout and a thin, elegant frame. Her eyes are bright blue. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/324118504403028759/
Personality : Maple is bright, bubbly, and very playful, and loyal to her core. She will not hesitate to fight for her pack. She can be a flirt, and very seductive when she feels like it, though.
Ranking : Training to be delta, but currently just a Pack member
Other : Has two brothers. She is a very good fighter and runner, but is not strong and cannot swim.

Name: Aspen
Appearance : Is a blend of brown, black, tan, and gray with bright blue eyes. He is lean and thin https://www.pinterest.com/pin/727331408540418202/
Personality : Aspen is more collected then his sister, and more dignified as well. He likes quiet, calm places more then her and is not nearly as loyal, being kind of cowardly unless you threaten one he loves. He is lazy, and will hide to get out of doing things.
Ranking : Omega, has no ambition for anything else.
Other : Aspen is actually very strong and would be a good fighter if he actually felt like doing anything. Has one brother and one sister.

Name: Night (I would do Cobra but does that really make sense?)
Appearance : Night is jet black, with gray lowlights and highlights. He is shorter then his brother and sister, and lean, but muscled. He has cold, gray eyes. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/521643569313412286/
Personality : Night is observant and thoughtful, but can be morbid and malicious. He is kind of the oddball out of his brother and sister, and can put on an air of dislike when anyone hangs around him.
Ranking : Wants to be leader, training to be beta. Currently scout.
Other : has a brother and sister, is very good at fighting but poor at hunting, good at strategy.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
Name : Amber
Appearance : thin build, amber eyes, tan coat with red-brown and chocolate markings, soft, fluffy fur
Personality : Maternal, caring, responsible, sociable around pups, but not very good with wolves her age, can be shy
Ranking : Pack Member, usually helps with pups or healing can't hunt to save her live
Other : good at medicine, has one brother still in the pack: Skiz, the other was thrown out for acting suspicious

Name : Skiz
Appearance : burly, wide set brown eyes, bushy fur, same pattern as Amber, except darker browns
Personality : A total goofball, has a hard time focusing, not the smartest, he is always happy and dislikes no one
Ranking : Pack member
Other : has great strength but lacks the strategy to use it well, is okay at fighting
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
(Aight so Kira’s going to be 3, and I’ll probably make another character once I’m on my computer.)
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
(Oh, I forgot to put down their pictures.)
Amber: https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2ook7cMY01rqt8[...]
Skiz: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f[...]
(I know that we don't need pictures, but I had already chosen them.)
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
June 2018
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, your forums are awesome 🙂 Thank you for joining

BunnyMaster your forum is alright, but can you please reread the forum, if you don't mind? The role play is about wolves, not foxes. I'm not too sure I know what a gruff fox is, but I suppose it doesn't really matter because there are no foxes in the role play. Also, I'm going to be role playing the beta position, so if you want Dax to be his son (since you said he is son of the beta) we can talk about plot lines and stuff. Otherwise your character Dax is fine, thank you for joining!

~WhaleThen~, thanks for joining! Kira looks good. And yeah, I can say 4-5 is about an adult. I think 2 is the young adult, when they can have pups and stuff (and I mean as in real wolf terms, too) so you can say 4-5 is adult, and than 6-8 is experienced, and 9-13 is elderly. Good question, we can use that as a good marker.

AwkwrdIncrnate, your forum looks good! Thanks for joining! I enjoy the different ranks. I like role playing with a whole list of ranks, but due to not a lot of role players I just kept it the simple way. But I don't mind having those ranks 🙂

Rosellia, thanks for joining! Your forums look good, thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, I'll make my own forums soon 🙂
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
(Yay! I CAN'T WAIT TO START its been so long since I've RPed wolves!)
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2018
(I'm going to add another, if that's okay!)

Name: Sparrow
Appearance : Darker blends of color, mostly dark brown colors with black and grey along face and back.
Personality : Playful, happy-go-lucky, loyal, energetic. Very friendly towards most members of the pack, and isn't much of a fighter.
Ranking : Pack member
Other : He has a sleeker shape, and what he lacks in brawn, he makes up for in speed.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
June 2018
I know, I'm excited! And no problem, accepted ~WhaleThen~!
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Ooooh, I just realized. I was role playing in another fox forum, so I got mixed up sorry. I’ll make my character tomorrow, if that’s okay. And yes, Dax can be your character’s son.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
June 2018
design/quote.png
BunnyMaster Ooooh, I just realized. I was role playing in another fox forum, so I got mixed up sorry. I’ll make my character tomorrow, if that’s okay. And yes, Dax can be your character’s son.

No problem, and okay.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
June 2018
Okay, I'm sorry guys, I'll have to make my forums soon!))
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
(I wanna starttttt~)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Name : Briggan (if anyone has read Spirit Animals you’ll know this wolf)
Appearance : (5+ descriptions) Briggan has light grey fur, cobalt blue eyes, soft fur with a medium build, and a bit of white fur along his tail
Personality : (5+ descriptions) Briggan is a cheerful, energetic wolf although during missions or other important events he can be very serious. However when he is playing, he can be really playful and sometimes a bit rough, although the is actually a kind wolf on the inside.
Ranking : (Alpha, Beta, Pack Member, Pup) (I'm keeping it basic, however you can add their specialties in the personality ex. better at hunting than fighting, or still learning pack member) Pup, and still learning
Other : (anything you would like to add, family members, skills, etc.) Dax has a loving mother who doesn’t like him fighting too much in fear of him injuring himself. His father is a gruff wolf and is a Beta but still loves Dax, and protects Dax dearly. Dax is also better at hunting and fighting than other wolves of his age, and more agile and quick than any of them.

(This okay?)
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
June 2018
Thats fine! And so would he be sort of the age where he is learning and stuff? I consider adulthood about 2 years, so a 1 would be when they are still learning. Is that all okay?)
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
June 2018
(sounds good to me)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
design/quote.png
J61103 Thats fine! And so would he be sort of the age where he is learning and stuff? I consider adulthood about 2 years, so a 1 would be when they are still learning. Is that all okay?)

Okay, he can be 1 year old
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Bump)
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
((Hey look guys, I've been busy. You can go ahead and start without me 🙂 ))
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
July 2018
(Okay!)

Kira lounged in camp, soaking up the sun rays that filtered through the trees. She gaped her jaws in a yawn.

Sparrow trotted into camp, looking as bright and energetic as ever. A limp rabbit dangled from his jaws. He set it down towards the edge of the camp for someone else to take later.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
Name : Romulus
Appearance : A tall wolf, he has broad shoulders and long legs. His ears are small and rounded, more like little grey tufts. The rest of his body starts to taper as you go towards his rump, although he does have powerful hindquarters. His tail is short but fluffy, and his chest fur is especially tall and extravagant. He has small, rounded brown eyes. The corners are a sharp. His fur color is dark grey from the top of his head to the tail (tail is completely dark grey), then lighter grey until just above his belly, which is a strip of light brown. His belly his white, along with the inside of his ears.
Personality : Overly expressive, over the top, happy go lucky, very willing to please. However he is very forgetful and that led to his most biggest mistake yet. He can be irresponsible still, even as a young adult, and that drives the pack nuts. He has the personality of a pack wolf, however his forgetfulness and being the perfect scapegoat added to his outcast
Ranking : Loner (due to banishment)
Other : Romulus was, like the rest of the pack, interrogated after some of the lives of the packmates were taken. When being asked what he was doing one night of the murders being taken place, he simply couldn’t remember what he was doing. Trying to be honest, he said he couldn’t remember. One of the pack’s wolves even chimed in to address the fact that Romulus wasn’t in camp when the crime (also outside of camp) was committed. Thus, although Romulus was a hard worker, the Alpha didn’t want to take a chance and instead banished Romulus. But did he do it? Why couldn’t he remember the night of the murders and what he was doing? Did the wolf who pointed out Romulus’s absence of anything to do with it?
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
Name : Castor
Appearance : A short wolf with a strong build, Castor is a dark charcoal grey with black tones on top and lighter tones on his stomach and paws. He has a dark brown nose, and dark green eyes with flecks of hazel. His fur is soft, with a medium sized tail with extra tufts of grey and light grey fur hanging off.
Personality : Castor is pretty tough, being an experienced wolf and having role as Beta. He takes his job very seriously, not caring for funny business among the younger members of the pack. Especially now with what is going on with the pack, he takes things up a notch. Castor is a teacher, and a strict one at that. He loves battle and teaching the pack about it.
Ranking : Beta
Other : Father of Briggan. Castor is also very keen on figuring out who is causing the pack’s ruin.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Briggan loped around the trees, looking for someone to play with. He spotted Maple and ran up to her, wagging his tail excitedly. “Wanna play?” He asked.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Maple flipped her front paws down, doing that cute little puppy thing that dogs did, her tail curling over her back. "Sure!" She barked, nipping playfully at Briggan's ears. She was going to go practice hunting, but she loved playing with the other wolves, so she would stay for a little bit.

Aspen lazily set outside of camp, trying to avoid any commands. He honestly was mostly avoiding Castor, since he would get his tail chewed if he saw him lounging around. He let out an enormous yawn, then set his head down on a rock. Sunlight peered through the leaves, warming his back. His eyes drooped, and he eventually fell asleep.

Night raised a brow at his sister, Maple, and Briggan as they played. There was to much work that needed to be done, but of course his sister would be the one to slack off. Speaking of slacking off, Aspen was no where to be seen. Night pushed the thought of them out of his head, and went to find Castor. He wanted to practice fighting today, and the beta was a good teacher, and he actually liked listening to him. He perked his large ears, trying to see if he couldn't hear the beta's voice through the drol of the pack.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
Castor, as busy as a bee, was standing tall over Aspen's sleeping body. His paws were planted firmly over him and his green eyes were alight with a mix of determination and little bit of anger and frustration. "I'll just leave him to continue slacking off," the beta seethed before walking away, tail straight out in an act of dominance.

"Kira," Castor barked, walking up to the lounging wolf, "Out of the snow. I need your help...and..." The charcoal grey wolf swung his head around. "Night, Maple! Briggan, even you too, son. Over here." He swung his tail lightly as he waited for who he called to commence. Lightly sniffing the air, he finalized his plan before everyone came towards him.

"Kira, I want you to lead you four out of the camp. We need to make sure any wolves we casted out of the pack stay as banishment. Additionally, I need you four to look for clues. We still have no leads about who is doing the killings. It's important...and we are running low on numbers." Castor sighed, glancing down at the snow covering his paws before looking back at the rest of the wolves. "Good luck, and report anything you find to me."

((So guys, since it is a plot driven role play, I'll PM some of you important plot points that your wolves can interact and try to find clues in. The clues will later help in finding the killer. So, good luck 🙂 Just lead the patrol out and I'll soon start to send you guys clues to role play with))
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Night perked up at the sound of Castors voice and stepped over to him. He listened intently to what was being said, and nodded to him once he finished.

Maple, on the other hand, snapped to attention but tripped over Briggan's tail when she did so, falling on her snout and hitting a stone pretty hard. She stood up, dizzy, and tried to figure out just where Castor was through woozy vision. Night growled at her and she just sat still, listening. "Yes sir." She said when Castor finished, looking at the ground. Night thought to himself, /she's never gonna be a delta unless she starts to act her age./

Aspen had woken up when he felt a presence around him, but his better judgement had told him to still fake it. He sighed in relief when Castor left him, and a little smirk crossed his face. He had avoided work. Good job, Aspen.

Name : Sanguine, a.k.a Mayhem
Appearance : Sanguine is a brownish red color, with fiery orange eyes. She has long legs, and a long, elegant body. She has a beautiful, sculpted face and a long, red tail with a black tip at its end. Her eyes are large and round, giving her an innocent appearance (She is anything but that though) She also has large, pointed ears. https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/ethiopian-wol[...] (I know its an Ethiopian wolf, just imagine her with a fluffier neck and chest fur, and fluffy tufts of fur around her elbows, and a fluffy tail.)
Personality : Sanguine looks innocent and sweet when you first meet her, but she is cold, manipulative, and stand-offish. She is actually lonely, and secretly wants someone to love, but she has hurt many wolves and fears she will just cause pain to whoever she gets attached to. Sanguine is also seductive, and a player. She is also a trouble-maker, and will often do crazy things just to get a surge of adrenaline since she is practically addicted to it. Sanguine can be considered ruthless in battle, and won't hesitate to take another wolf's life, even if its just for the thrill, although she keeps that to herself. She is slowly sinking into a state of numbness, and her sense of empathy is fading. She has a very fiery temper and a fierce sense of determination. Sanguine can be an angry rage monster when she's angry, and has little to no self control. Sanguine.. she has demons.
Ranking : Sanguine is a loner.
Other : Sanguine was kicked out of the pack when she got into a fight with one of the wolves in the dead of the night, almost killing him. Sanguine has a crush on Romulus but she was an ass to him in the pack because she always had a hard time expressing her feelings. Sanguine isn't much for talk. She has sabotaged hunts a couple of times, hence the nick-name Mayhem.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Kira nodded as she listened to Castor’s instructions, still looking sleepy. When he finished, she bent into a stretch, raising her haunches in the air. Shaking out her pelt, she padded to the entrance of camp. She flicked her tail, signaling for the others to follow. “C’mon, now, we haven’t all day.”

Sparrow watched the patrol leave camp, feeling a little left out. His disappointment quickly faded as he spotted Aspen snoozing. Maybe they could do something. Trotting over, he nudged the other wolf sharply with his nose. “Hullo, Aspen. Wake up.” He chirped.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
((Sanguine is accepted, thanks for making another female character! I know we are a little outnumbered, when I have inspiration for another character I'll make one.))

"Thank you," Castor woofed as they headed out. "Good luck, guys. Kira, I have trust in you that you can lead a good patrol. See you soon!" And then, with a finalized tail wag, he left to stick his head into other business.

"What am I going to do? There isn't another pack that's close by enough, and even then, if I make that hike, they still might not accept me...either that or I'm an omega for the rest of my life..." Romulus hadn't stopped talking to himself and sulking around since he was outcasted. The lone wolf spoke to keep himself sane, even though he was the type to do that even when he was still apart of the pack. Ever since the Alpha tossed him out, Romulus had been fending for himself. And that was not fun. In naive self pity, Romulus didn't eat for two days. And once starving himself, it made it harder for him to catch prey. Quite honestly, he didn't know what to do. The only ideas he had was to make the journey to find a new pack, start up his own, or stay a lone wolf. Starting his own pack sounded ideal, but with who? Certaintly not the other outcasted members! They scared Romulus, for their potentially dangerous demeanor.
Today, at 2:57am
Advertising 1
scroll-top