Forums » Playgrounds

J61103
chat Within The Ranks
by J61103 june 2018

Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
(So I made a character on the first page called Amber. But I didn't know what to do with her so I haven't roleplayed with her yet. So I would like to basically recycle the name and appearance I've already created for her, with a few tweaks. Does that make more sense?)

Name : Amber
Age : 3 (I know it's pretty young for one of the best hunters in the pack, but I wanted to make her the same age as Skiz so they could be siblings)
Appearance : slim build, amber eyes, tan coat with red-brown and chocolate markings, long legs, pointed ears and snout
Personality : Serious, calculating, antisocial, loves hunting and running, can be a bit bossy, has a pretty short temper
Ranking : Lead huntress.
Other : Has two brothers: Skiz and one who was thrown out. Pretty well rounded in terms of speed, agility, and strength. Her nose isn't the greatest, so, to her constant dismay, she is forced to rely on other members of her team to catch scents. Her hearing is impeccable.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Twilight | Obsidian | Eclipse
Obsidian jumped into a bush. After a small struggle, he emerged victorious. In his mouth was a small stick. He ran it over to his mother and got ready to train.

Skiz
Skiz walked out of the cave and went back to digging his hole. He wondered if there was anyone else around. He wanted to play.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
((Oh, okay. That's fine! She's accepted))

"Of course no one would take you out to train, your a puppy. Puppies don't train." Castor smiled awkwardly yet gently at her. "Twilight is only training them because she wants them to get a head start. As for you, your training begins now." Castor nodded his head for her to get up and follow him. "It's okay that you don't know what to do, you can start without knowing. We'll see what your strengths are."
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Yeah, guess so. Where do we start?" she asked, eagerly wagging her tail
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
August 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
(I’ll just role play for a few days first)

Twilight watched as Obsidian ran towards her. He looked up at her with a small stick in his mouth, a grin spread on his face. Twilight smiled and motioned for him to put the stick down. “Good work. Now, Eclipse, I want you to hold the stick in your mouth and run all the way to the marked tree over there. Then run back, and I’ll time you,” Twilight said. “And after Obsidian’s turn, we’re going to have something more exciting.”

(I’m not sure if timing Eclipse is okay for wolves?)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
August 2018
Briggan | Kira | Night | Maple | Red wolf

Briggan heard the wolf moaning on top of him. A feeling of joy swept over him. Did that mean the wolf was coming to his senses? Exuberantly, Briggan began to pick up his pace, jolting the wolf unconsciously (I mean without knowing) a bit more. As if answering the wolf’s silent question, Briggan said, “Hold on there, mate. We’re almost there.”
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
August 2018
design/quote.png
BunnyMaster (I’ll just role play for a few days first)

Twilight watched as Obsidian ran towards her. He looked up at her with a small stick in his mouth, a grin spread on his face. Twilight smiled and motioned for him to put the stick down. “Good work. Now, Eclipse, I want you to hold the stick in your mouth and run all the way to the marked tree over there. Then run back, and I’ll time you,” Twilight said. “And after Obsidian’s turn, we’re going to have something more exciting.”

(I’m not sure if timing Eclipse is okay for wolves?)

(I’ll change this part a bit)
Twilight watched as Obsidian ran towards her. He looked up at her with a small stick in his mouth, a grin spread on his face. Twilight smiled and motioned for him to put the stick down. “Good work. Now, warm up exercise. Eclipse, I want you to hold the stick in your mouth and run all the way to the marked tree over there. Then run back, and I’ll time you,” Twilight said. “And after Obsidian’s turn, we’re going to have something more exciting.”
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Twilight/Eclipse/Obsidian

Eclipse got back to her paws, having sat down while waiting for Obsidian to return with a stick. She eagerly grabbed the piece of wood and crouched down, her muscles bunched, awaiting the signal to go. Her tail wagged excitedly.

Kira/Maple/Briggan/Injured Wolf

Kira picked up her pace to match Briggan’s, trotting alongside. She kept her eyes trained ahead, pinpointing on the direction of camp.

Sparrow/Aspen

(I think that’d be a good idea, making them run in to each other) Sparrow slowed down, his ears perked. He dropped lower, his tail still. Creeping closer, he spotted a large brown flank through the trees. His heart thrummed in anticipation.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
((Yeah, that's okay))

Castor | Valhalla "Val" | Amber

"Where to start, where to start..." Castor trailed off. "We'll get some training with a few other wolves. Amber? Where are you, can I speak with you for a little bit?!" He smelled the lead huntress near, and hoped to find her soon. She was new to being the lead, after the past lead huntress, Esmeralda, had been brutally mauled to her death from the murderer among them. Her late passing still resonated with the rest of the pack, as she left a large imprint in their lives with her courage and charisma, let alone her skill in what she did best. Castor sniffed the air, testing if she was still near, waving his charcoal tail lowly as he did.

Briggan | Kira | Night | Maple | Red Wolf

With a huff he slowly shifted on Briggan's back, another, quieter, groan escaping his black lips. By now he smelled like death, his very being close to the boarder of the after life. "Put me down, put me-" he coughed with a ragged breath, "down. Now."
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Obsidian began to warm up a bit. In his mind, he was wondering what kind of interesting things Twilight had planned. He got excited, and his tail also began to wag. Whatever it was, he would be the best at it.

Castor | Valhalla "Val" | Amber
Amber perked her head up. Her ears had definitely heard a male wolf calling her name. Was it Castor? She trotted closer, close enough for her to smell. Yup. That was Castor. "I'm here," she called, walking even closer. Suddenly she was a bit worried. Why did the beta male want to speak with her. Surely he wasn't about to demote her... right? No that can't be - She trained hard to earn this position. Nevertheless, Amber wasn't going to let her worries stop her from talking to him.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
|Castor| Val| Amber

Val's head suddenly shot up, sniffing the air. She could smell... But they weren't due back until sunset
" Castor, they're coming back. And they have company. Though he seems to be injured," Valhalla told the older wolf.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Kira/Maple/Briggan/Injured Wolf

Kira stiffened, looking at the limp shape on Briggan’s back. He was in worse shape than she previously thought. Ribs poked out from his matted pelt, and his flanks rose in shallow, ragged breaths. His fur was clotted with dried blood, and he reeked of sickness. Her eyes widened. “We’re very close to the camp..” she tried persuading, then realized this might be his last moments. May as well take requests. She cleared her throat. “..Put him down, Briggan.” She murmured quietly, stepping closer to help slide the wolf off when Briggan bends down.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
August 2018
(So what’s the plot? The wolf dies, or what?)

“Get ready... and go!” Twilight said, watching Eclipse take off. One, two, three, four... She counted in her head. Eclipse swiftly brushed her body against the tree while turning, and Twilight took not of the time. Eclipse took a little longer to come back, and when she hurled past Twilight, Twilight told her her time. “Twelve seconds. That’s faster than yesterday, thirteen point five seconds,” She grinned, rubbing her snout againast her daughter proudly. “Obsidian, it’s your turn now. Get ready, and... go!”

Kira | Maple | Briggan | Red wolf

Briggan reluctantly crouched down and let the wolf roll off his back, with Kira making sure he slid off without injury. The wolf lay on the forest floor, crushing the grass beneath him. The grass was also smeared with blood. It looked like a color mixture gone wrong. Briggan used his paw and gently pat him, shaking him a bit just to make sure he was alive. The wolf groaned again. Worried, Briggan suggested, “Maybe we can ask the healers to come here instead? While we keep him awake.”
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Bump)
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Obsidian shot off towards the tree. His clumsiness when he was play-fighting vanished, leaving a smooth, quick gait. He wanted his mother to be proud of him. He elegantly turned the corner and sprinted back. Like his sister, he had used too much energy on the trip to the tree, and he couldn't keep up his speed. He ran past his mother, then began to jog to decrease his heart-rate. He walked up to his mother, panting.

Castor | Val | Amber
Amber heard movement somewhere nearby. Distant words and groans. Was it safe to investigate? It would probably be best to talk with Castor first. She stepped into the clearing where he and Val were.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
August 2018
Twilight smiled as Obsidian shot past her. She turned around as he walked up to her. “Very good; twelve point three seconds,” She told Obsidian. “Good improvement too. Looks like Eclipse wins this time.” Twilight patted Obsidian lovingly and grinned. “Now, your next challenge... who’s up for some hunting?”

(I did a bit of research and found that once pups are seven months old, they are kind of like adults already and eat larger animals.)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Sanguine|Romulus

Sanguine scowled at him, her hackles raised. "Lead the way, Romulus." She growled, then followed him. She sniffed the air, and noticed two familiar scents that hit her nostrils. Instantly, she was more alert. She thought she knew those smells.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Bump)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
Night|Castor

Night ran into the camp, his paw pads aching from the cold. He skidded to a stop in front of Castor. "We've found another wolf. He's badly hurt. Kira, Briggan, and Maple are bringing him in now."
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Obsidian tried to hide his disappointment at having a slower time than Eclipse. This was made easier by the fact that he loved hunting. "I am!" he replied enthusiastically. This should be fun.

Night | Castor | Amber | Val
Amber swung her head to look at the newcomer. So there was an injured wolf. That explains what she was hearing. She turned back to Castor, looking for his reaction. She was willing to help, but she wanted to see what he wanted her to do first.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Kira / Maple / Briggan / Injured Wolf
Kira stood next to the wolf, her tail twitching worriedly. "Night ran to get help, they should be coming any minute now." Kira stooped down and sniffed the wolf, vaguely wondering if they should just finish the journey and drag him towards camp anyways.

Twilight / Obsidian / Eclipse
Eclipse pranced happily, her paws dancing. "Yes! Let's hunt!" she agreed eagerly, dropping into a playful crouch. She was looking forward to showing off more of her skills.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
August 2018
“Okay. I want you to find a simple prey first. Maybe a deer fawn? Or a rabbit? (I have no idea what are the animals in this forest),” Twilight suggested, her mood lifting at the sight of her pups so enthusiastic to train. “But I will time you. No fighting for the same prey, and don’t follow each other. Remember, as usual, don’t go too far and be in sight of at least one pack member you know. Whoever brings back prey first or catches the bigger, more favorable prey wins. Make sure you /can/ catch whatever you intend to catch. Don’t be too full of yourselves,” Twilight reminded her pups.

(Okay guys I’ll be leaving for a while. Bye!)
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
Romulus | Sanguine

Romulus didn't say anything to Sanguine before spinning on his heels and walking in a different direction in which he once was walking. "I smell caribou over here," he woofed as he went, "and...do you smell that?" His voice instantly dropped, and Romulus looked at Sanguine with a flash of worry. Panic panged deep in his chest as the scents made his brain turn. "That couldn't be Sparrow and Aspen, is it?" Romulus whispered. He crouched into the snow and crept forward. Immediately the big male was caught. "Sparrow, Aspen! It's, uh, good to see you?" He tried meekly to play it off as if seeing them wouldn't almost cost him his life. Standing awkwardly, he wondered what they would say. Clearly they missed him, right? Romulus missed them; he liked them a lot. Even hunted with Sparrow- Aspen was a tad on the lazy side. Any who, Romulus missed them and the pack, and he hoped they would give him a chance to speak before making him leave- with force.

(One second guys, I'm gonna continue)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
Aspen|Romulus|Sparrow|Sanguine

Aspen raised an ear lazily and perked a brow. "Romulus, nice to see you again, buddy." He yawned, a tired look of contentment on his face. "And... who are you again?" He said, his head tilted at Sanguine. {who totally ignored him, only rolling her eyes}

Sanguine|Romulus|Sparrow|Aspen

Sanguine's hackles immediately raised when she spotted the two pack wolves. Aspen, the sorry piece of omega trash, and Sparrow, the immature ball of energy, were standing in front of them. "Yeah, I smelled that." She grumbled under her breath. Her ears perked forward and her golden eyes fiercely locked onto Sparrow. Aspen wouldn't fight, he'd just stand back and take a beating. So, she decided if they did try to attack, she'd go for Sparrow first and rip out his throat. Perfect strategy. "I'll go for Sparrow if you take care of Aspen." She whispered to Romulus, quiet enough only he could hear. She took on battle stance, ready to attack.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
((Bye BunnyMaster!)) ((I was gonna have the red wolf die, then I thought he was gonna live. Then I was gonna go back to my oringinal plan, but now...I think he'll live, haha))

Castor | Val | Amber | Night

"Hello, Amber. It's good to see you." Caster dipped his head slightly in respect before Val caught his attention. "I smell that too..." he trailed off. He looked to see if Amber smelled the scent as well, and the slight discomfort and distress in her face told him she did. Before they knew, Night came almost crashing towards them. "....He's hurt badly...." The message told Castor that whatever it was, it was urgent.

Immediately Castor knew they needed to help. "Val, tell Amethyst. Amber, come with me. Night, show us the way." As soon as Castor barked the orders, the charcoal and black wolf leaped into action, eager to find out who this injured wolf was. He or she could be a clue to the investigation; a victim, or someone who knew something. Paws pounded until they got to the scene, in which a red wolf laid bloody and in terrible condition.

Castor | Amber | Night | Briggan | Kira | Maple | Red Wolf

The red wolf breathed some more, catching his breaths as he laid on the ground. The ride on Briggan brought him much pain, and it still resonated in him. It felt terrible, of course, and he was surprise he hadn't passed on yet. If he hadn't yet, maybe he won't.

"Where did you find him?" Castor asked, looking at Kira, who he asked to lead the patrol. "You're going to have to tell me everything...But for now, we'll wait. I don't think there is anything we can do to help him except for hoping that he'll get better"
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
|Val| Amethyst
"Amethyst! Hurry! There's an injured wolf!" Val called while running to the older wolf
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Kira/Castor/Briggan/Injured wolf/Night/Amber/Maple

Kira gestured with her tail. “Around the edge of the territory, by the dead oak.” She reported. “Should we get him into camp?” She felt like asking if Castor recognized him, but figured she’d save it for later. He didn’t look like an expelled wolf, but it could just be slipping her memory.

Sparrow/Aspen/Sanguine/Romulus

Sparrow’s gaze raked over the two sudden wolves. He instantly recognized Sanguine and Romulus. Both expelled from the pack for possibility of murder. This could be trouble. His fur prickled as he noticed Sanguine glowering at him. Her sharp yellow gaze bore into him like claws, causing his hackles to raise. He knew she was a notorious fighter. He definitely wasn’t one to look for a fight, but if that’s what it came to.. Sparrow tightened his muscles, his limbs shifting into a more steadied pose. He glanced at Aspen concernedly, hoping he could resolve this.

Twilight/Eclipse/Obsidian

Eclipse ducked into a crouch. “Got it! Let’s go!” At Twilight’s bark, she shot out of camp. She immediately yelped as her paws sunk into deeper snow. The outside of camp was much different.. she reminded herself the tips her mother taught her, and began trudging through, sniffing at the air.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
Sparrow | Aspen | Sanguine | Romulus

"Wait, what?" Romulus whispered harshly back to Sanguine as she detailed her idea. He huffed almost in her face as he looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed. "We are in their territory, we're the ones in the wrong," he murmured almost inaudibly under his breath. Whereas Sanguine was ready to fight, her paws planted firmly with an aggressive air of authority, Romulus stood cool and steady. He looked thankfully at Aspen, trying to not laugh at his indolent, chill demeanor. He seemed, no matter what, like he was down for anything; as long as it didn't include too much moving.

"Hey, we can work something out," Romulus said, glancing from one wolf to the next as his words came to settle things rationally. Romulus, being very friendly, was good at resolving conflicts. He always was. It wasn't exactly his words or persuasiveness, heck, Romulus didn't even have that much charisma. It was just something in his demeanor or voice that let him have the ability to be able to hash things out.

Castor | Amber | Night | Kira | Maple | Briggan | Red Wolf

Castor bit his lip as he thought. It made him look nervous, and although Castor rarely was nervous, he wasn't quite sure what to do in this moment. They had no idea who this wolf was; what if his pack or comrads came looking for him? They could ravage the pack for no good reason. This wolf had no identity. And yet....

"Bring him into the camp. He'll stay in my den," Castor growled lowly. He nodded towards the wolf dens before beginning to help carry off the red wolf.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
Sanguine|Romulus|Sparrow|Aspen

Sanguine growled at Romulus and muttered something unintelligible. She glared at the other wolves, still ready to fight them. "If they even make one move, I'm tearing there throats out." She growled under her breath, not loud enough for Sparrow and Aspen to hear, but maybe loud enough for Romulus to gather some of it. She would definitely fight them for a whole caribou, and Romulus, even, if he decided to defend the pack that exiled him. She shot Sparrow a fierce glare, her golden eyes sparking with a will to fight.

|Aspen|Sparrow|Romulus|Sanguine

Aspen sat back on his haunches, then started scratching wildly behind his ear. Tufts of old undercoat floated down onto the snow, making him sneeze wildly before regaining his composure, or what was left of it. "Me and Sparrow were just about to go hunting. I'd be happy to revoke my position to Romulus, since he is most likely much stronger then me, Sparrow." He said to the wolf beside him, a lazy grin on his face. "Oh. And the red wolf too. Gosh, I keep forgetting they are even there." He chuckled, looking back at Sparrow, then at Romulus. {Sanguine was ready to tear his ears off at this point. One more remark from the dungheap and she'd kill him.}

Maple|Castor|Red Wolf|Briggan|Night|Amber|Kira

Maple awkwardly helped carry the wolf the rest of the way, then stepped out of the way as soon as she could. She was feeling rather tired, since she hadn't eaten that morning. She decided that even though she could be doing something here, she wanted to go catch something. So, she backed away, and turned to leave camp. She fell into the gradually rising snow, her paw tracks clear for only a moment before they were filled up again by the falling white flakes. She was a good ways away from camp before she smelled something in the air. She followed it, the thoughts of a juicy rabbit for breakfast clouding her vision.

Night|Castor|Red Wolf|Briggan|Kira|Amber

Night looked over at them carrying the wolf. He knew he'd just get in the way, so he watched them, ready to jump in and help whenever he was beckoned.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Castor | Amber | Night | Briggan | Kira | Maple | Red Wolf

Amber ran after Castor, keeping pace with him as they rushed to the injured wolf. She listened into the conversation but added nothing to it. She wondered where this wolf came from, but she was too tactful to ask. She helped to steady the wolf as they began to carry the wolf to Castor's den. She wasn't big or strong enough to support much of the weight, but she did what she could.

Obsidian jogged off at Twilight's bark. He swung his head as Eclipse yelped, ready to fend off whatever had attacked her. He continued on when he realized it was just the snow. He shook his head. Eclipse could be so dramatic. Obsidian's way of thinking changed when he stepped into the deeper snow of the forest. He bit back a whine. Gritting his teeth, Obsidian tried to focus on finding prey. He focused his senses and stalked slowly and carefully. He was hoping he could find a nice big lemming.
Today, at 11:27am
Advertising 1
scroll-top