J61103
chat Within The Ranks
by J61103 june 2018

Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Sparrow
Skiz had gotten a little bored with his hole, so he trotted back towards the center of camp. He was trying to find a wolf who he wouldn't get in the way of. Everyone seemed so busy with important stuff. He saw Sparrow in the clearing and walked up to him. "What's up?" Skiz asked playfully.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
((Oh wait, I forgot Twilight was Bunny's wolf, I'll skip this moment x) haha, sorry guys!))

Castor | The Patrol

Castor noticed the rush of wolves coming back, and quickly noted it was from the incoming patrol. He ran towards the wolves, making headway towards Amber, Kira, Night, Val, Mekah and the whole lot of them.

"What happened? Did you find anything?" He asked, his eyes wide and lips parted as he huffed hot humid breath to the surrounding wolf's faces.

Unknown Dark-Coated Wolf | The Pack

Soon the dark chocolate coated wolf was off, running towards Amethyst's pack in search for the rat. He had to confiscate in them, address up coming issues, speak about who was next on their hit list. The leader knew how to work things out in a way where wolves wouldn't know who it was; the boss was an intellectual, too much for their own good one may say.

Soon the outsider was rounding the pack, and he stopped flicking up snow in his wake as now he decided to hang low and not be seen. He was looking for someone in the crowd of wolves. Staying at a high incline, he looked below the bank of snow to find who he was searching for.

((Whoever finds the dark coated wolf first gets to chase him out! And do you guys have any idea who the leader is? It could be anybody. And if any of you wants to join the bad group of wolves, or offers a character up to the "hit list" just PM me.))
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Phenoix| Camp| Pack
Pheniox, upon hearing the pack come back, growled lowly. He was irritated that all of them came back in one piece. Sanguine, as he knew, was behind all of it, but no one knee he was the wolf giving her information.

Val| Castor| Patrol.
"Talk to Kira and Night. I was just in the way," Valhalla grunted, irritatedly.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Patrol | Castor
Amber bowed in respect to the lead wolf. She did hear Val's response, but she decided that she shouldn't be the one to comfort her. After all, she had sorta made it worse before. She was dying to tell everything to Castor, so she spoke first, "We found conclusive evidence that Sanguine was the one to attack the wolf." She wanted to continue but bit her tongue. Night should be the one to tell Castor, as he was the leader of the patrol.Amber stood at attention to wait for the others to speak.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Patrol I Castor
Kira glanced at Amber, a little surprised at her eagerness. She gently set down the scrap of fur she had been carrying at Castor's paws, not saying anything else.

Sparrow I Skiz
Sparrow's thoughts were clouded with Romulus and Sanguine, and jumped a little when Skiz came to greet him. However, the sight of the sprightly young wolf did lift his spirits a bit. "Nothing much, just watching and listening. How about you?"
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
Castor | Patrol | Surrounding Wolves

The beta only glanced at Valhalla as she huffed away, feeling the need to only ignore her. There were more important things to address, and within the moment all he could do was let her walk away. He didn't have time to make her feel better. Quickly his charcoal black head swung to Amber's direction, twitching his ears as he listened to what the huntress had to say. "So it was Mayhem," Castor said and sighed, his eyes dropping to the snow for a quick second before returning to Amber's. As soon as she shut her muzzle, Castor's eyes was back on Kira. He sniffed the tuft of hair laid at his old grizzled paws, and continued to nose it.

"Definitively Sanguine," he said somberly, "and I can't say I'm surprised....We will have to hunt for her." Castor looked up into the sky, thinking about his next plan. They had to catch her, like a witch hunt. Of course she was doing all of this! It only made sense. She killed the wolves, and once she got thrown out, she only continued out of pure revenge. It seemed like the perfect motive, and the only reason she started was simply...well, her name said it all. She caused havoc, she was "Mayhem".

"Kira, Amber, Night, Skiz, Phoenix!" Castor quickly raised his voice, calling for his pack to assemble. "I need you five to catch Sanguine, and bring her back to me alive. We don't know where she is, but we need to hurry. Tonight," Castor paused, looking to see if they were surrounding, "tonight, we will look for her."

Unknown Dark Coated Wolf | The Pack | Valhalla

With a huff, the chocolate coated wolf stayed low in an irritable attitude. Seems like the wolf he wanted to speak to was busy. However, an impressionable young pup wasn't...

"Pssst," he called, "Hey!" He in a hushed whisper, the male stared to call to Valhalla. He was taking a gamble, but part of his plan was trying to recruit new members. This young wolf was going to be, hopefully, easy to mold into exactly what they wanted.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Sparrow
Skiz tilted his head a bit. "Well earlier today I was digging this hole..." he started. Then, he turned his head. "Oh, I think that was Castor calling my name," he said, a little disappointed. He had just found someone to hang out with and now he had to do some job. Hopefully it wasn't too boring. "Catch ya later," said Skiz as he trotted over to Castor.

Castor | Sanguine Hunting Party
Amber nodded. She couldn't hide the eager gleam in her eye. Sanguine had been a thorn in the pack's side for a long time. To finally have an excuse to get rid of her once and for all... Amber prickled in excitement at the thought. She licked her lips. She looked to her fellow packmates to see if they were ready for the challenge.

Skiz trotted up to the group. He, too, nodded at Castor. He was a little bit confused, though. Why were they going after Sanguine? He knew she was a bad wolf, but he thought she was far away, never to bother them again. He shot his sister a confused look. She in turn, rolled her eyes and huffed.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Phenoix| Castor
Phenoix, upon hearing Castor, trotted up to him.
"Castor, is there any way I can be of asistance?"
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018

"For now, we will train before nightfall. Keep your energy up, but practice." Then, Castor looked at Amber. "Where is the nearest herd? We should all catch something and eat before you guys leave, you guys will need a full stomach before searching for her." When hearing Phenoix, he looked at him and nodded a yes. "Please, wait until we find some prey. We will need yours and everyone else's help to take down any prey. Actually-" Castor paused, thinking. "You know, Phenoix, go ahead and find the scent of the nearest herd of anything; caribou, deer, whatever. Once you find it, come back and tell us where it is. In the mean time Amber and I will assemble a hunting party."

Dark Coated Wolf | Valhalla

"Hey, pup!" He continued to coax Val towards him. He even waved a tail, trying to catch her attention.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Val| Dark Coated Wolf
Although she didn't see this unknown thing, she heard him. Her ears flicked her ears back and forth, moving her head as well, until she saw the tail.
"Who are you?" she demanded.
Phenoix|Castor
"Of course at once." He took off running. He ran for a mile or so before slowing down to smell his surroundings. He smelt something. Probably should check it out. He carefully began to pick his way through brush and snow, still following the sent.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Kira I Sanguine Hunting Party
Kira’s pelt itched restlessly as she turned to find something to practice her attacks on. They were finally hunting down Mayhem. She found a fallen branch towards the edge of camp, and ducked into a crouch, pouncing on the stick. She landed squarely on it, her paws snapping the wood. “She continues to ravage our pack even when exiled.” She thought bitterly, staring down at the splinters of wood at her feet. “We should’ve hunted her down ages ago.” With a swipe of her paw, she sent the remains of the branch skittering into a bush.

Sparrow
Sparrow’s tail drooped as Skiz was called to Castor, but he quickly picked himself back up. The caribou! He eagerly trotted to Castor. “Castor, permission to help Phoenix? I think I know where a herd of caribou might be.” His tail wagged vigorously.

Eclipse
Eclipse, noticing the sudden bustle the camp threw into, jumped to her paws. “What’s going on?” She piped to anybody padding past her. “I wanna help!!” She bounced on her paws.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
August 2018
Dark Colored Wolf | Valhalla ((I know we call her Val, but Valhalla is such a beautiful name, haha))

"Shush, shush," quickly he quieted her down, and slowly revealed himself. "This way." He beckoned with his head, wanting her to come forward. The tone in her voice made it sound like she would be a tricky one to wrangle, to turn to his side of things. But then a lightbulb switched on.

"I know where your parents are," he hissed, and his eyes seemed to light up mysteriously. He remembered Sanguine telling him about the pack. She told him about everyone, even down to the newest member of the pack who happened to have lost her parents. Now this plan might be a selling point....

Castor | The Sanguine Hunting Party | Sparrow

Castor watched as Phoenix ran away, proud to have his pack working with him. They all knew exactly how to help and what to do in this time of crisis; they all trained and worked together so well.

As if hearing what he was thinking, Sparrow ran up besides him, asking to also help. "Please," Castor woofed, a steady face on. He felt gratitude towards Sparrow, but in the time it was happening, he only kept a strict face on.

((I think I'm gonna make another character for the pack 🙂 ))
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Valhalla| Dark Wolf
"M-my parents. But, how did you know?" she questioned in a much quieter voice, getting up and slowly walking towards this unknown outsider.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Castor
Amber waited for Castor to finish before she spoke. "Who should we take on the hunting party? Kira and Phoenix for sure. I feel like it might benefit Val if we take her, but she may not like it. And if she freaks out, it may stop us from catching Sanguine completely." She searched Castor's face for an opinion.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Sanguine|Romulus

Sanguine wasn't going to let him just walk away after everything she had done. She tried to force back a whimper, which didn't work well. Tears marred her vision, and she blinked rapidly, trying to hold them back. She was Mayhem! Mayhem never cried! "All for myself? /All for myself!/" She screamed back, her voice breaking. Tears rolled down the sides of her face. "How could you say something like that! I'm trying to help you!" Again, she yelled, her voice cracking with emotion. She trembled, her tail between her legs. "I don't want that, Romulus! When.. when will you..." She whimpered quietly, her lower lip trembling.

But something inside of her at that instant seemed to shatter. She didn't want to be some horrid brute, or mangy monster. She never wanted to become what fate had carved her out to be. Her legs trembled, and her golden eyes lost all fierceness in that moment. But the most important thing she had realized in that moment was that Romulus and her were totally different individuals, with totally different ideals. She couldn't understand him, nor he her. No matter how hard she tried to gain his affection, or earn his attention, it never worked. No matter what she did for this wolf, no matter how hard she could try to protect him, it wouldn't work. She was just being silly pining after him. She had screwed up too badly, that not even her mother might forgive her if she apologized.

So, she didn't make chase, or follow him, or run in front of him to stop him like the many times she had run into him before. She knew there was almost no chance of him ever forgiving her, and with the fire she had started within the pack, and his loyalty to it, he knew Romulus would give her up in a heartbeat. And why wouldn't he? She was a flea-bitten, mangy mutt. Pure fury welled up inside her, her being used, Romulus, the pack exiling her, everything that she had kept tucked away inside had started spilling out. Her fierce eyes looked ferocious, and her expression was half-way rabid from rage. She turned away from Romulus, not wanting to leap at him and hurt him in her fit. But she wasn't going to run from any of the wolves who would come looking for her She was filled with a deep hatred, and was ready to kill to sate her appetite for blood.

(Whoo my fingers hurt from all that typing!)

Night|The Sanguine hunting party (I love the sound of that lol I like playing the bad guy :3 )

Night had just smiled at Mekah, and followed the patrol back to camp.

His heart raced with anticipation at the thought of catching Mayhem, and he knew that if he did catch Sanguine, and proved his loyalty, he might even climb the ranks. He listened carefully to what Castor would say next.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Sparrow nodded and raced out of camp, picking up Phoenix’s trail. He put on a burst of speed to catch up the other wolf. Soon his tail appeared through the leaves. “Phoenix!” He woofed quietly, trying to get his attention.

Eclipse stamped her feet, becoming increasingly frustrated. She was going to go find Obsidian. He’s been gone for a while, and it would give her something to do. She turned and slipped out of camp again. For a minute she was awestruck again by the vastness of the woods, but quickly shook her head and began trudging through the snow, a small black shape surrounded by white.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Phoenix| Sparrow|
Stopping dead in his tracks, he heard one of his pack mates.
"Sparrow! I think I'm on to some Caribou or something. Castor sent you to help?"
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
September 2018
Dark Coated Wolf | Val

"That's right, your parents." He flicked a chocolate burgundy tail as he motioned for Valhalla to follow. He started walking away from the camp, slow and pausing now and again to lead the pair away from Castor and the pack wolves. "Val, right?" He asked, ignoring her question on how he knew. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Robin."

((I honestly didn't know what his name would be when first making him, not a single clue, but I keep on wanting to call him Robin. I guess the name just fits with him or something))

Castor | Amber

"If you think not bringing Val will benefit you guys effectively, then don't bring her. Since you are the lead huntress, I have faith that you can decide for yourself. My only suggestion is bring the experienced wolves; we want to guarantee a win, since we are leaving tonight. No mess ups today," Castor answered to Amber, and then he started to walk away, leaving her with her own decisions.

Sanguine | Romulus

Romulus wanted to ignore Sanguine, but the bloodcurdling scream after him made him wince. She wanted some closure, something, he didn't know; and although he won't give her closure, he could speak to her.
"Look, Sanguine, I can't help you. I didn't want your help, either. I told you that..." Romulus stopped, looking at a tree to his left. He bit his lip.
"And I'm sorry that I can't help, but I won't. You're a...you're a, a, a monster. You've harassed me my whole life, terrorized the entire pack for forever, and now why do you want me so bad? To help you? Is that it, Sanguine? For me to help, after all you've ruined?" Romulus's breathing became heavier, and his throat clogged. If he didn't leave soon enough, the pack would find him.
"You see I just can't ignore the past...and whatever you want me for, whether it's for your survival, your fancy, for your loneliness, I can't help you with that. Why should I help someone who has only made my life harder since day one? It's not what I want for my life. Maybe if you change, but right now I can't do this." Romulus frowned, pinning his ears back, "right now I think we just need some time alone."

((Okay guys, I have a proposal for you. Since Awrkward Incarnate is online, since they come only on the weekends, we can time skip to hunt Sanguine down now. Or we can role play the hunting scene and then hunt down Sanguine, I just don't know if the weekend will be over by the time we do that.))
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Robin| Val
Though cautious, curiosity got the better of Val.
"I'd prefer if you call me Valhalla, but whatever your comfortable with. Just how do you know about my parents?" she asked, still following.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Romulus|Sanguine

Sanguine turned to look at him, hatred burning in her eyes. "You'll be getting a lot more then that, I can assure you." She spat, hatred burning in the very marrow of her bones. Not totally of Romulus, but mostly of herself. She didn't want to become a monster, didn't want any of this to happen, she didn't even want that red-coated wolf to die. She was just doing what she was told. But she would never tell Romulus that. Her pride wouldn't let her. Coldness seeped into her, and she was numb again, the same numbness that she had held when she had been kicked out of the pack for wrongful accusations, the same numbness she had felt when all the wolves she had grown up with turned their backs on her.

But she /was/ going to make them pay. She might not have been the killer, but she was contemplating it now. And she was never going to let her emotions get in the way of her revenge again. She was going to kill Castor, and Amethyst, and all the wolves that had been in power when she was exiled. Her pain wouldn't stop until she did so, or so she thought.

"Better run from your beloved pack, Romulus. I'm done protecting you. I hope you choke on a bone." Her voice cracked with pain at the end, and she ran off, the opposite direction. She didn't care where she was going, or who she would run into. She needed a fight, it was the only way to make her stop hurting now.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
September 2018
Robin | Val

Robin started going further and further into the territory. "Valhalla." He said warmly, looking at her with interested brown eyes. "And your parents, ahh, your parents. You see, before you were born, I was actually a part of the pack. I decided to leave, due to, you see, personal choices. I keep in contact now and again, and so of course I have heard of you." What he said was a lie, but how would she know?

"You are a smart young wolf, Valhalla- beautiful name, by the way- and thus I want to help you find your parents."

Romulus | Sanguine

"Consider this whole ordeal done." Romulus barked with a brittle sound, his eyes wincing with pain as he watched her go. It's not like the bonded, or known each other well. She was a desperate wolf who made him help her. Perhaps things could have changed, but she was just so, so...."Dear Lupus, why is she such a wench!" Romulus cursed in the dirt, foam flung from his jowls and into the dirty snow. Sanguine drove him crazy, he just couldn't believe she had the audacity to come back to him after all she had done. And for what? And now to get mad at him....Seething but with another cry, Romulus sat down with hunched shoulders and cried some more.

He didn't know that it wasn't just "him" that bothered her. It was that she let herself down, and she was truly sorry. Maybe if Romulus saw that...maybe he would forgive her. She did want them to help each other. Besides, its not like Romulus knew all the killings she had done....

((I'm thinking we should time skip till just about dusk. Romulus can find Sanguine, they can confide in each other, and right as things become "civil" again the pack will find Sanguine and take them both away?))
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Val|Robin
Still hesitant, she stopped momentarily, but soon followed again.
"You know your way around quiet well. No one has taken me this far yet. Where exactly are we going?"
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
September 2018
(I'm all for doing the Sanguine hunt now, if Awkward's still on.)

Sparrow I Phoenix
Sparrow nodded cheerily. "Yup! You're on the right path, there's a herd in this direction." He said lowly, gesturing with his tail for Phoenix to lead the way.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
|Sanguine|

Sanguine stopped running and started panting. She was still malnourished, and tired, and angry. She walked over to a large stump and sat by it, and for the first time in a very long time, she hunched her shoulders and started crying. Sure, she was still seething with fury, but the pain overcame it.
Maybe she should tell Romulus about everything, how she felt, how everytime she saw the pack it hurt, how she was being used, but what good would it do? Romulus was so naive sometimes, and he cried like a puppy. But... he was hurting, too. She saw that, plain as day. Sanguine had the bad habit of picking at peoples wounds without even knowing it, and she knew she had it. She should have been kinder to him-
A huge growl of her stomach interrupted her thoughts, and she howled, hunger pains driving her to her knees. With a cry, she stood back up, smelling the air. She had gone too close to the pack, and a herd of Caribou grazed a little ways off.
Lucky for her, a mother had just given birth to a stillborn calf. Sanguine hungrily walked up to the edge of the herd and nabbed it, doing her best to avoid the mother's kicks. She got in a few bites before a shoddy-aimed hoof hit the side of her head. She cried and jumped back, leaving the meal and nursing her hungry stomach. If she had Romulus still helping, she could have probably nabbed the calf and they could have eaten it together.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
September 2018
Amber nodded and began to pace. Who should she take? She was glad that Castor trusted her enough to let her make this decision on her own. She finally had some responsibility. She called together some wolves to start the hunt.

(I agree that we should time skip to the hunt. Therefore, I don't want to waste time inviting all the wolves. Basically, if you want one of your wolves to be a part of it, just add them in. I'm probably gonna have them all meet up with Phoenix and Sparrow then find Sanguine's scent and chase her down.)
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
September 2018
(I'm making Amber and Skiz's brother. He hasn't been thrown out of the pack *yet*)
Name : Coyote
Appearance : He has a similar build to Skiz, big, powerful muscles; coat pattern very similar to a coyote, but darker; he has sharp fangs and piercing eyes
Personality : Coyote is calculating and determined, like his sister; he has the constant desire to prove himself, and it often gets him into trouble; he won't ever try to start a friendly conversation, but he will start a fight if he gets angry enough.
Ranking : Warrior, but he aspires to be a delta; He is and excellent fighter
Other : Sister: Amber, brother: Skiz
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Night|Amber

Night walked up to Amber. "Justice will be served." He smirked, looking out at the tree line. He was ready to go, his muscles twitched with excitement.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
September 2018
((Accepted!!))

((Okay, so right now we will start all the wolves to hunt and Romulus will come back to Sanguine. It'll be like a time skip to three hours.))

((Time Skip starting now....the wolves are hunting the scent for caribou, but one of the wolves smells Sanguine and decides to start the hunt for Sanguine))

Romulus | Sanguine

Romulus was grieving, and he did so for a long time. His tears spilled onto his coat, dampening the grey to a darker shade until his eyes ran dry. He was mad at Sanguine, but more so than that he was just depressed from being kicked out of the pack. Those wolves were his only home. They were his life line. His mother always knew that, and so did the pack as he grew and proved himself time and time again. But then something happened, a tragedy, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time (so people said, he couldn't remember where he was in the first place). Next thing you know, he was out of the pack, and he had been moping about ever since.
"It's not...it's not Sanguine's fault," Romulus thought, and he huffed with a frown. "Sure, she threatened me constantly and all, but, I gave her crap...even when she begged for forgiveness..." Romulus looked up at the sky, giving out a groan. "I shouldn't have been so mean, but...."
The good natured part in Romulus was kicking in. He always blamed himself, even if not for good reason. Plus, he hated seeing others upset; it was the pack wolf in him, the puppy side of his personality. He couldn't have just let Sanguine walk away, right?
And so, he started to follow her. The broad light grey and tan speckled wolf started to trot towards her scent, trying to find her.

((I'm just gonna time skip till he found her, my fingers kind of hurt from typing for some reason. Maybe I should start some finger warm up exercises x) ))
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Val| Robin
Pantong, Val was now having a harder time keeping up.
"Robin when are we going to take a break. I can't keep up!"

Phenoix| Hunters
Though he was now hunting with others, he was wary. He had smelt something strange.
"Hey! I think I've caught Sanguine's sent!" he howled.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine|Romulus

Sanguine sighed after sitting for what seemed like hours. She was done sulking, but she was still furious. She walked through some brush, leaving tufts of deep crimson red fur caught on brambles. Her golden eyes only scanned the ground, so when she looked up to see Romulus jogging towards her, she couldn't believe her eyes.
"R-Romulus?" She stuttered. A tremble went through her and her tail dropped, as well as her ears, and her eyes softened. "You came back.." She murmured, a soft smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

But the show of her soft side didn't last long before she fixed her posture, perked her ears forward, and stuck her tail out. "Why did you come back?" She asked, her eyes still remaining soft, but her tone harsh.

Night|Hunting party

Night perked up him ears and sniffed the air. "She's close." He murmured, his tail pointing directly in the air.
Today, at 4:22pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top