chat Within The Ranks
by J61103 june 2018

BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
Bumpooo)

(For those (including me) who are not familiar with wolf ranks, I’d suggest looking at “Tensions Rising” by Victorya9. It’s all the way at the bottom of the roleplay topics. It’s about werewolves, but I read it and thought it was similar. Correct me if I’m wrong, I think J6 would be more familiar with these stuff.)
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
Skiz glanced at Castor. He didn't want to be the first to go deeper into the den. He looked into it and accidentally let his eyes linger on Twilight's pups. His eyes sparkled a bit. They were so cute! He suddenly had a strong urge to go run and play with those cute little things. But then Skiz remembered what he was here for. He had an important job to do. He forced his face to become serious as he followed Twilight.

Obsidian looked from Eclipse to Skiz to Castor. Who were these wolves? They looked pretty serious. His eyes settled once again on Twilight. He gave her a questioning look. He wanted to ask a thousand questions, but something in his mother's eyes told him not to.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
design/quote.png
BunnyMaster Bumpooo)

(For those (including me) who are not familiar with wolf ranks, I’d suggest looking at “Tensions Rising” by Victorya9. It’s all the way at the bottom of the roleplay topics. It’s about werewolves, but I read it and thought it was similar. Correct me if I’m wrong, I think J6 would be more familiar with these stuff.)

((I'll help you guys! I made it pretty simple, because I didn't know how many people would join and I didn't think all the roles would be filled out, so I shortened the list for this role play. Here is a longer version of how I have rped, although some things differ depending on what rp.))

Alpha Male and Alpha Female
- I believe in real life the females are more important, but being used to it as always males that is how I have mostly rped. I have rped with female leaders though. Alpha's are the highest, in real life they populate the pack. In rp I just have them rule as the highest order.

Beta Male and Beta Female
-second in command, they take the Alpha's place if the Alpha dies and has no heir. I often rp as if the Beta teaches the adolescence, and sometimes tells them what ranks to begin in.

Deltas
- third in command, I have them in charge of fighting. Sort of like the best fighters in the pack. Like a general, so I make tough characters and/or serious wolves for this role

Scouts
- the look outs, the explorers, the navigators. They send out messages to the pack and surrounding packs. They look for new territory for expansion, they know the lay out. Often friendly so they can talk to rivals and keep things civil. Level headed.

Lead Huntress (1 wolf)
- makes hunting plans, on whats best to get the prey. They often consult with the scouts on if an area is too dangerous to hunt in. They are normally the most experienced and talented.

((Deltas, Scouts and the Lead Huntress are all the same rank level (that's how I've rped at least) ))

Fighters/Warriors
- pack members who specialize in fighting

Hunters
- pack members who specialize in fighting

((Sometimes I just group them as "pack members". Neither or is higher than the other))

Adolescence/Learner/Apprentice/Younging
- a learning pack member

Pup
- the youngest of the pack, too little to do anything. They learn socialization.

Omega
- the outcast, unwanted, lonely. They eat last, often malnourished and kicked around. They are lower than dirt.

Normally depending on the parents determines their fate. Alpha's oldest male child (or the fittest) will be Alpha, same goes for Beta. As of the other ranks, it just depends on what their parents are in (because they'll most likely be good at what their parents are). Like how good english students normally have kids good at english, you know? So, here is a loose outline. Any questions? And, would you guys rather rp with this ranking system instead?
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
design/quote.png
BunnyMaster Aura approached a small area of grass with trees surrounding it in a semicircle. There were huge boulders making up the straight line of the semicircle. And there, in the middle-right of the boulders, was three wolves. Aura knew her pack. "Skiz? Castor? What are you doing here?" Aura asked. She felt sympathetic for Twilight. She knew Castor was questioning her, and it seemed wrong to accuse Twilight of killing Esmeralda. Twilight was just a mother, protecting her pups. Who wouldn't be angry if your husband was exiled when he wasn't even the culprit? Aura felt like she needed to set things straight. She couldn't let Castor be like that -- rigid and firm about his decisions. He really needs to have a second thought, Aura thought, if he keeps doing this, he'll soon change how everyone thought of everyone else in his own way.

(Also, only non-"royalty" call Aura "Amethyst" and bow to her (just dip head in acknowledgement of her arrival at the place). Castor and the elders of the pack do not need to call her that (correct if I'm wrong)).

That's fine. Really, all wolves can call her Amethyst unless they have an extremely close relationship with her, but that's fine. I like your idea a lot : ) ))
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger Name : Valhalla Nickname: Val
Appearance : Dust brown coat, sky blue eyes, one white paw (back right), slightly darker underbelly and have three tiny spots of white around her muzzle
Personality : Though young, she is smart, energetic, playful, kind and is slightly head-strong when she believes that something should be done
Ranking : (Alpha, Beta, Pack Member, Pup) Pup/Member Is still learning
Other : She has quiet the sniffer on her. She can smell any animal far quicker than anyone in the pack, though this usually leads her into trouble, more often than not. Her parents soon dissipated after she was born, so no family to mention.

((You're accepted, thanks for joining! Pretty coat 🙂 They only thing I'd ask you to please change is please correct it so she doesn't have the best nose in the pack. She can have one of the best, or one of the most prized, however right now it just doesn't make sense because she is only a pup and there are far more experienced wolves out there than her. ))
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
(( Okay guys 🙂 So finally, I apologize for the hiatus, I was on vacation but I am back now and can be on more frequently again.))

Romulus stopped short, almost coming snout to snout with Sanguine like a cartoon as dirt flung from the altercation in his running. He gulped awkwardly at first, letting out an uncomfortable chuckle as he adjusted his paws. Romulus quickly thought about back peddling, but the idea diminished almost as fast as he halted. He could never outrun her!

"Romulus," he chuckled some more as he was quite timid in front of her, looking away for just a second. He squeezed his eyes shut, wishing for her to leave. His ears pinned below his head in cowardice. When he finally looked back up, nose to nose again and he opened his eyes, he was deeply disappointed.

"Sanguine," he sighed, his ears going back to normal, "and what do I owe the pleasure?"

One eye brow raised, his body became cool again as he tried to not let the fact that Mayhem was standing before him.

((This scene sounds great, just like a movie or something. Two funny contrasting characters...I think this can work out pretty good!!))

"After your mate was questioned, Aura made the final agreeing decision to have him made an outcast for the accusation of Esmeralda's death. I wanted to get some more information of what happened that night, what your mate was doing, everything and anything. Even the slightest, most subtle, minute detail." Castor sat down, knowing it might take awhile. "Take note with me, Skiz," he said, nodding towards his help. Again, Castor was very grateful for him. However, he seemed to notice Skiz was a little...unfocused. Looking behind Twilight, he spotted two small balls of fluff.

"Is this your first litter?" Castor asked softly, patiently, sympathetically. It was like he was trying to start a bond of some sort. His eyes met both puppies's. "I have a son, as the pack probably knows, Briggan. I love him with all my heart. It takes a lot for you guys to raise the future, and thank you for that." Castor woofed, grouping the whole lot of "mothers" as he mentioned "guys". Castor did have a heart, but it was easy for the pack to forget. Of course he understood why, as he was always strict. But with his son, well, although Briggan knew he was tough, Castor hoped he realized how much he also loves him. You could tell, as in the conversation Castor's leadership seriousness voice diminished into a gentle, almost inaudible tone, that Castor took pup raising seriously.

"Skiz? Castor? What are you doing here?" Castor snapped his head to look at his Alpha Female. "Aura," he began, dipping his head, "we came to interview Twilight. Get some more information of what happened that night. Are you looking for any of us?"
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Name : Valhalla Nickname: Val
Appearance : Dust brown coat, sky blue eyes, one white paw (back right), slightly darker underbelly and have three tiny spots of white around her muzzle
Personality : Though young, she is smart, energetic, playful, kind and is slightly head-strong when she believes that something should be done
Ranking : (Alpha, Beta, Pack Member, Pup) Pup/Member Is still learning
Other : She has quiet the sniffer on her. She can smell any animal far quicker than anyone in the pack, though this usually leads her into trouble, more often than not. Her parents soon dissipated after she was born, so no family to mention.

*One of the best
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Valhalla laid in their small camp, laying in a bit of sun. Her coat was warm as her ears pricked here and there, listening for any signs of pack mates. Some had been gone for hours, which worried her, but at the same time, she knew they were safe.
"Oh, why am I so lazy?" she questioned herself, sighing in comfort as she moved her body in another position.
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
She of course could hear the conversation that was going on over by Twilight, but did not ignologe it. She herself was a new pack member, though still very inexperienced. Her ears twitched when she heard her Alpha Female growl. She quietly stood up, and moved to another spot, one where she wouldn't hear anything.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Twilight nodded, her heart softening. Perhaps Castor could sympathize. She sat back and was about to began when she heard the Alpha’s voice (Can we just say Alpha instead of Alpha Femal in full?). “Skiz? Castor? What are you doing here?” Twilight poked her head out from behind Castor. She dipped her head, and listened to Castor. She watched as Amethyst padded over, asking for permission to listen to their conversation. Twilight knew she was going to be nervous when questioned in front of such high ranked wolves. But she couldn’t let it show. Twilight backed into the den as the Alpha entered. “So, I was saying, I don’t usually get all the gossip about the murders” Twilight’s face hardened at the thought of her husband, “So I don’t know which night. But usually I’m in my den with my pups. And I didn’t notice anything usual at that time, but I think one of the recent days, I heard someone whispering while I was going out to hunt. I went to investigate, but didn’t see anything unusual. I caught the words “few days” and “hate”, if that’s helpful.”
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Aura acknowledged all of the wolves present. After receiving permission, she sat down quietly, with Castor on her left and Skiz on her right — and Twilight in front of them all. She noticed what everybody noticed — the furry balls at the end of the tunnel. Aura had no pups of her own, but she had seen many other pups before. They were all equally cute to her, and these two were no different. She tried to resist the temptation to run to them and hug them. She also restrained herself from scrunching up her face in delight and tried to focus on what Twilight was saying.
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Val heard the puppies and immediately her head shot up. She looked here and there and saw that there was no harm in them running around. She watch a couple of them wrestle. She giggled quietly before settling back down and a resting her head, keeping an eyes in the pups.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
((You can just refer to her as Alpha, that's okay. And you guys can add two posts in one, that way it takes up less space and there is no double posting, if you don't mind. Thank you!))

Castor waited to see if Aura was going to mention anything, but she didn't. Wrinkling up his nose, Castor turned to continue listening to Twilight. "No, no, that's very helpful, thank you. Did you recognize the voices...at all? If anything? Like I said, the most minute of details will help a great deal." He smiled his pathetic smile again, trying to look approachable. In his head, he tried to piece together what other pack members had said about that night.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
(I have a question about the ranks. So in this rp are there ranks such as medic/healer or a wolf that takes care of pups? Btw I really like that ranking system.)

Skiz bowed his head low as Amethyst entered. Perhaps a little too low. His nose picked up a lot of dust and, despite his best efforts, he let out a loud sneeze. Other than that he remained silent. He figured it would be best to let Castor do the talking. He tried to pay attention to what was going on, but to be honest, it was getting a little boring. They were just talking about tiny details. Skiz was beginning to think that they wouldn't find anything useful here. And it didn't look like Twilight was showing any signs of aggression. Still sitting up straight, Skiz began to doze.

Obsidian was getting to be quite confused. Why were all these wolves here? Why are they talking about a murder? He looked back at Eclipse. Did she know what was going on?
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Finally tired of the older pack members talking about death in front of the pups, Valhalla decides to get up and walk over and do something.
"Twilight, would you mind if a take the pups over in the sunlight? I don't believe that this is a discussion meant for such young ears."
Even if she was scolded for so doing so, she couldn't just stand around and do nothing.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Eclipse returned her brother’s confused gaze, equally as curious. She scuffed her paws in the dirt, dying to know what was happening. She gathering the courage to ask before Valhalla’s voice drifted in. There were so many wolves! Eclipse began to feel overwhelmed.

Kira planted her paws, not moving any further. Clumps of snow had begun to gather on the tips of her fur. “We need to head back.” She ordered, turning back to her patrol. “This snow is falling too fast. We will report to Aura and Castor.” She flicked her tail, quickly padding back to camp.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Sanguine rolled her eyes. "Oh, don't strain yourself, Romulus. Such a charmer. Its nice to see you again, chicken." She yawned, then bopped her nose against his in a quick motion, and stepped back, a sly grin revealing her bloodstained teeth. "You look horrible. I'm guessing you havn't eaten anything very filling in a long time, have you? I figured you havn't, since your to slow to chase down anything with sustenance. Or did you forget how to hunt caribou(?), like how you forget everything else?" She said, her voice smooth. She felt a couple butterflies in her stomach, though, when she first saw him after so long. She honestly didn't know how else to talk to him, but, she was hungry. And he was too. So she'd have to try to ask nicely if he would go hunting with her. She growled to herself, then sat back on her haunches and curled her tail around her legs. She perked her ears at him, and blinked rapidly for a moment before she opened her mouth. "I have a proposal for you." She said, then lifted her paw and observed her claws with interest. And, if he didn't agree with her, she could always kill him, even if he was the most handsome wolf in the territory. She had a reputation to keep up, after all.

Maple grumbled, looked over at Briggan, but nodded to Kira.

Night agreed with Kira, then followed her back to camp, practically walking on her tail. He wanted it to be known he followed orders well. He wanted to climb the ranks as quick as possible so he could help even more when it came to the murders. He wanted to be known as a loyal wolf, and didn't want to be kicked out at any cost.

Aspen rolled his eyes, but nodded. "Sure, Sparrow; but one condition. I don't have to do run. Is that possible? Is there any way I can help without actually working?" He asked, yawning. He scratched behind his ear, growled softly. "Stupid matted fur..." He grumbled, then looked back at Sparrow, yawned, and then licked his chops noisily.

unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Bump)))
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
((Thank you! And some people do add medics, I don't because that reminds me of Warrior Cats and I like to have things separate. When it comes to pup sitting, omegas will do that if the mother decides to take a break or go on a hunt or something of the like.))
((Okay, I may have to stop this post short because dinner may be ready soon...haha sorry))

J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
"I wish I can say the same," Romulus said through his gritted teeth. He finally took another step back from Sanguine, looking her up and down. He shook his nose as she knocked it, wrinkling it and holding back a sneeze. Then she went on, flashing and flaunting again, making fun of him. "You look horrible", "your too slow to chase down anything", "did you forget how to hunt...?"... on and on. And the last insult, "like how you forget everything else?" seemed to hit him hard the most. She always knew how to tear wolves down the fastest, finding the weakest point and completely ripping them apart like a pup playing with their food- just with a lot more experience and finesse. Finally, Romulus snapped, snarling and lashing out. He grabbed her neck, the part right under her jaw and his own mouth right behind her ear so she couldn't swivel to bite him back. The front two k-9s punctured her, but nothing to harm her long term. "No, I have a proposal for you," he emphasized "you" as his ragged breath stained her bristling mane. "Forget about it. Leave me alone. And I swear, when I let go, you better leave, or I will finish you up." His words were almost swallowed up from his heavy breathing through the nose. Finally, Romulus pressed down with a little more pressure before releasing. When he let go, the blood was already welling up and spilling out of her nice fur. Spitting out the blood to his right, Romulus squared up and stiffened, his light grey neck fur of his own bristling into a more menacing looking height. He said no more, and instead his almond shaped eyes creased as he stared at her, just daring her to make another move.

The smell that the patrol was trying to chase still lingered, that same smell that led to the ravaged reddish brown wolf. His breathing slowly became shallower and shallower, almost stopping....
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
July 2018
(Aa I forgot about the wolf and I can’t have Kira just turn back all of a sudden someone in the patrol stop her! lmao)

Sparrow leaned on his haunches, thinking. “Hm. Maybe I could flush the prey towards you, and then you kill it? Or vice versa?” He suggested.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
((Haha, good idea! I asked if Briggan wanted to do it awhile ago, I guess he forget, haha. That's okay though if he would like to figure it out now! Also, I'm making two new characters, so sorry if there is a bit of a wait))
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Sanguine snarled and flipped up, her lips curling back to reveal her teeth. "Good luck bringing down something to eat, Romulus, without my help!" She lashed out, grabbing him by his scruff and biting hard before letting go and jumping back in a flash. She was starting to loose patience, and she was so hungry. She leaped back, ready for another bite. She'd be quicker this time, she'd dodge it. "At least I would have been willing to help you bring down something. You don't see any other wolves just begging for you to help them, huh?!" She growled, taking on a defensive position. She knew that killing him wouldn't gain her anything except /another/ death on conscious. Thinking about it made her kind of sad. All she could ever seem to do was make wolves mad at her. But she didn't know how to do anything else. She stopped growling, stopped snarling, and her eyes softened, just a little. The fiercness didn't totally leave, since the bite on her neck hurt. Maybe she could start by actually speaking /with/ the handsome male, instead of just making fun of him. "I... I'm sorry." she said the words slowly, carefully, like it was difficult to speak them.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
(Did you ask me? I might have forgotten lol. Anyway I was going to say Briggan refused to give up. And Whale, you can say Kira followed Briggan. I don’t post all in one post because sometimes I have to go when it’s unfinshed, and I would have to delete like all. I would also suggest writing who your character is, because in different paragraphs, especially if you write it short, it’s hard to differentiate who is who.)

Briggan:
Briggan growled. What was going to stop him? Snow? Small, white things would never stop him. He narrowed his eyes at Kira, Maple and Night. Then, without saying a word, he turned and sprinted off in the direction of the scent.

A few moments later, he caught the scent getting awfully strong. He must be close. Briggan ran harder, blinking the snow out of his eyes. A second later, he stumbled upon a reddish brown wolf, blood spewing out of his wounds. Briggan recoiled at the sight of it, his mouth agape in horror (if wolves do that). As a pup, he had never, ever seen such a bloody scene before, despite his father being a beta. He was momentarily rooted to the ground, rendered immobile in shock. Then he shook his head continuously and approached the wolf, his snout turned up against the horrible stench. He felt for a pulse — it was faint, slowly disappearing, but Briggan wouldn’t give up. He shook the wolf, trying to get it to wake up. It didn’t respond. Briggan yowled pitifully, praying fervently that it would survive.

Twilight:
Aargh. Minute details? Would it /really/ help? Fine, Twilight thought. Wouldn’t hurt to do so, although she was cautious. “I don’t recognize the voices, although I think they might be around sometime soon again. Do you recognize any trends in the times of the killings? Maybe that’ll help us catch the killer,” Twilight suggested. Truth to be told, she hadn’t been hearing any voices except for that one time since the start of the killings. She was nervous that it might mean she or her pups were going to be killed next. Most likely her, since she was one who knew her husband well; it was getting confusing, but it might be that she would be killed next — like, the missing link or something.

(Uh why is Val advising that? I thought she was a pup?)

Aura:
Aura listened to Twilight carefully. She could pick from her voice that she wasn’t lying or had ulterior motives. She didn’t want to interrupt anything. She just wanted to let Twilight finish saying, or else she might forget what she was going to say, or miss out some details. Aura didn’t really have any questions so far. But once she heard Twilight’s question, she said, “Well, we haven’t noticed any trends yet, though I might like to check my notes again. And Castor /might/ have noticed.” She turned to Castor, expecting him to say something. Aura also noticed at the corner of her eye that Skiz’s posture was crumbling (?) and tapped him gently to wake him.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
((Okay. I've never actually read warrior cats, but I still get what you're saying. And the fact that omegas do the pup sitting makes sense. It kind of ruins my whole idea for Amber, so I'll probably just scratch her and make another wolf. I haven't used her yet anyways.))

Skiz hadn't even noticed that his head has started to droop until somebody tapped him. He awoke from his daydream and immediately sat up straighter. He tried to focus back on the conversation.

Obsidian knew how Eclipse was feeling. He really wanted to know what was going on. But then again, he would probably find out later. His curiosity faded and he let out a big yawn.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Aspen shook out his coat and stretched. "That sounds good. Lets try that. Where do you want to start?" He asked kindly, his eyes softening. He was a pretty chill wolf, and didn't really make a fuss about anything. He would do whatever Sparrow would like, as long as he got to eat something afterwards. He had been upset he was woken up but that all disappeared quickly when the thought of him taking down a caribou popped into his mind.

Maple turned to watch Briggan run away, and she froze, torn between following orders or following the scent. She decided to run after Briggan, and saw him gape in surprise, but, she was behind him and she didn't see what he was gaping at because she was directly behind him.
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Like the description says, she is hard headed)
When she was completely ignored, she let out a sigh and walked back out into the sunlight. The snow.felt cold beneath her paws. Though she did sleep with the other puos, she was still learning from the others.
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
July 2018
((That's fine guys. Plus I do the 'can't finish the post in time' thing too 🙂 ))
((And I do agree, it is a little odd Val is doing that, hard headed or not))

Romulus held his paws down steady, taking in the bite from Sanguine. He tried not to flinch, only endured the pain. As quick as it happened it was over. "I don't need anyone's help, Sanguine. No one's. I've been doing just fine on my own...either way, I'd rather have no help than help from you," he huffed. He watched her for a minute as his own breathing slowed. "I..I accept your apology." Romulus's eyes looked her up and down. She wasn't in great shape herself; and Romulus could definitely finish her up if he had to. Many predators out there could, even if she's a wolf, the top of the food chain. And the pack wolf in Romulus made him feel the responsibility of watching out for her, like she's his only pack. "You, you um...how have you been fending off for yourself?" The question burned him, because maybe she was faster, but she didn't have the muscle mass to take down big prey. "How have you been staying protected ? Who's been watching you?"

((Oh the irony, haha))

The reddish brown wolf :

His eyes were rolled in the back of his head when he opened his eyes, but eventually his pupils and iris came back to focus. "Watch out..wait, wait, who are you?" He couldn't look at Briggan. Instead his eyes focus in front of him. He was on his way out.

Castor looked to Aura, tilting his head in thought. "Yes, I agree, I don't notice too many trends. Most of the killing has been done out of the den areas...however, not all, and I don't think it has any correlation." He sniffed the air expectantly. "Thank you for your help, Twilight. I think that may be all. And please, when you think the voices arise...tell us about it. Good luck to you, and your children." Castor looked at Twilight and her puppies fondly before dipping his head respectfully. "Thank you."

unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
She sniffed the air and noticed that the wind had changed. Warm winds from the south were blowing, though not for long. She also sented her other pack mates. They were still out, though not far.
"How long until this snow melts?" Val asked herself, out loud. She hated snow, because her coat completely stood out against it.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
(I was kind of confused about Sanguine's bite because i hadn't read it before, and then I realised that Awkward posted like 1 second earlier than me and I didn't see it lol)

Briggan (also I think it's fine if you type the character's name in the first or second sentence, then I don't see the need to write this unless you want):

Briggan felt a wolf behind him. It must be Maple, because he recognised the scent even over the dying wolf. But now everything was fine, because the wolf was alive! Briggan stood on two hind legs enthusiastically, an euphoric smile spreading on his face. "I'm Briggan, a member of the pack," He said, grinning like a Cheshire cat. He almost added that he was the son of a beta, but was afraid the wolf was exiled and would leave Briggan immediately. Briggan noticed that the wolf's eyes weren't quite focused -- somewhat on empty air.

Twilight:
Twilight nodded and dipped her head back at Castor and Amethyst. "I'll tell you when I hear them. And thank you," She said as the wolves started moving out. Soon after everyone had left, Twilight turned back to her pups, "Sorry little furballs, that scared you, didn't it?" She nudged Obsidian and Eclipse lovingly with her nose, calming them.

Aura:
Aura wasn't sure whether they'd gathered enough information to station a guard at every 100m or so. Sure, it'd probably help a heck lot, but still, it would be energy-draining to do so, and they might lose a few lives in the process. Especially if there were any young pups around. Aura cared about them the most. Somehow she could sympathise even though she had no pups of her own. Maybe she could discuss a strategy with Castor, her mate and other betas (I think? And is the Alpha Female the Alpha Male's mate? I assumed so).
Today, at 3:58pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top