Forums » Playgrounds

Zestiel
chat Wings of Freedom (Reboot)
by Zestiel april 2019

Madara
300nd
785 points
May 2019
"Well, if it makes you feel any better, we don't know either." Samuel said admittingly. "However, I'm sure Gus and I could figure all this out since we're the only one's from here." Sam said slightly shrugging and looking at Gus. "Unless.." Sam looked at Jennah, "are you from here as well? If so you could possibly help Gus and I."
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"a little," Jesse admitted. she looked back at her wings "Can i fly with these wings?" she asked no one in particular.
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
August stayed quiet most of the time when Sam spoke and made sure that he nodded so that the other male knew that he was listening. He began to look at his surroundings making sure that there was a way to escape just in case a rebellion group had found them. "Yeah Jennah. Are you a citizen of Wings Universe?" the male looked over at her, and glanced at her wings before hearing Jesse ask a small question. "I mean, if I can fly with my wings, you can fly with yours" he gave her a polite smile before quieting everyone down. "Okay, since you two don't know how to use your wings, we'll have to teach you."

Derek looked over at Jennah when Sam had asked her a question. This whole scenario, wings and everything else, was so surreal to him. "You're going to teach us how to fly?" he asked with excitement in his voice and looked at his dragon like wings "oohhh baby, I wanna get these thangs workin!"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"I'm going to be able to fly?!" Jesse said excitedly. "I've always wanted to do that!"
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
design/quote.png
Madara "Well, if it makes you feel any better, we don't know either." Samuel said admittingly. "However, I'm sure Gus and I could figure all this out since we're the only one's from here." Sam said slightly shrugging and looking at Gus. "Unless.." Sam looked at Jennah, "are you from here as well? If so you could possibly help Gus and I."

She nodded "Yes i can help you guys it is relatively easy to fly won't take long at all" she said standing up brushing off her wings
Madara
300nd
785 points
May 2019
"So, you are a Wing Universe native then?" Samuel said still at loss.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
She smile, and nodded spreading her wings the flapped them a couple times
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
Jesse started to flap her wings slowly "So cool." she said.
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
August nodded at Jesse's actions, "That's right, now it will be a little bit hard to keep your balance so be careful" he fluttered over next to her and helped her balance while watching Derek struggle. "I'm gonna go help Derek" he chuckled, fluttering over to the other male and spread open his wings.

While August helped Jesse, he struggled trying to get his wings open. It was like a weird extended part of him (bc it is XD). "I can't get them to open at the same time..." he mumbled, trying his hardest to open them. "Let me spread them for you," he heard August say and felt his slender fingers open his wings. "Oh wow..! This feels weird" He laughed and began to flap. He caused a big gust of wind while flapping and only got himself a few feet off the ground before landing on the ground hard.

August watched his new friend flap his wings strongly. He could already tell that Derek was going to be a strong flyer, especially being a human. "That's awesome! Just keep flapping until you get used to it" He chuckled before heading over to Sam and Jennah. "Okay, so, we really need to talk about why they are here.." he whispered, trying to keep quiet "I though that there would be more humans but there are only two of them here..."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Jennah kept flapping her wings eventually she speed up her flaps fast e Pugh till she was flali.g a few feet of the ground she waited hoping that Jesse at least got off the ground she glanced over at sam
Madara
300nd
785 points
May 2019
"Yeah... I kind of thought that there would be more than to, too" Sam told August, whispering back. "I figure it would be best if we waited until it's just us to discuss this further", Sam says looking at the human, "I don't want them to be worried over things since they just got here, ya know".
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
August watched Jennah fly away, not even giving a comment before looking at Sam once more "Yeah..yeah.. we can let them have a little more fun I guess" He gave Sam a small smile before sighing "We do have to find shelter soon.. the Rebellion likes to 'hunt' at night" he shivered a little at the thought of being captured by the Rebellion and his wings began to flutter. "We should get moving" he said to Sam before announcing to everyone else. "Guys, we have to get moving"

Derek flapped his wings a little more and managed to stay a float with a huge smile on his face before looking over at Sam and August. It looked like they were in a serious conversation. "Okay, what's happening?" he asked when August told everyone that they needed to get moving. He only shook his head and just motioned forward. Something was going to happen.
Madara
300nd
785 points
May 2019
"I'm going to 'clear' a path for us" Sam said hinting at something else. "You guys go on ahead, I'm going to throw the rebellion off with my specialty, fire" Sam turned to the opposite direction and took a deep, heavy breath and blew out a huge fireball which destroyed a mile long path. "One mile down, 9 more to go" Sam looked at Gus and gave him a nod before flying towards the burnt down trees to create more.

*NOTE*- ONLY NATIVES OF WING UNIVERSE CAN USE FIRE or WATER. SO THE HUMANS CAN NOT USE THE ELEMENTS. If you have enough mastery of one of the elements, you can use the other element like Samuel can.
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
design/quote.png
Madara "I'm going to 'clear' a path for us" Sam said hinting at something else. "You guys go on ahead, I'm going to throw the rebellion off with my specialty, fire" Sam turned to the opposite direction and took a deep, heavy breath and blew out a huge fireball which destroyed a mile long path. "One mile down, 9 more to go" Sam looked at Gus and gave him a nod before flying towards the burnt down trees to create more.

*NOTE*- ONLY NATIVES OF WING UNIVERSE CAN USE FIRE or WATER. SO THE HUMANS CAN NOT USE THE ELEMENTS. If you have enough mastery of one of the elements, you can use the other element like Samuel can.

Madara has mod rights in this RP x3))
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Jennah floated back down looking at the carnage with surprise zhe didn't like to use her powers. She was taught from a young age no to use her element for destruction even though water was hard to use for destruction
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
(everyone's always here when i'm stuck in my room.)
Jesse flapped her wings a little harder. she slowly lifted herself off the ground a few inches. "This better not be a dream." she said to herself. she flapped harder and floated a foot or two in the air. she looked over and the guy named Sam had just shot fire about a mile away. she stared in ah "Can we do that? or just you guys?" she asked.
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
The shorter male raised a brow. "He isn't gonna..." he thought before feeling a burst of heat hit his body. His eyes grew big and he sighed "annnd he did" He let out a small chuckle and gave Sam a thumbs up before turning around to answer Jesse's question "Only Wings Universe citizens can do that. You guys kinda.." he thought for a moment "You guys have like stronger abilities I think" August put his hand under his chin, thinking before nodding "Yeah. being here strengthens your abilities like jumping, you're a little stronger, if your wings don't work, you can run faster"

Derek's eyes widened at the sight of Sam's fire breath. "OH SH*T YOU CAN DO THAT?" His wings shifted slightly and he just awed over Sam. "DUDE, YOU'RE LIKE..SO POWERFUL"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"Cool! if knew how to get down without hurting myself, i would try that." she said, trying to lower herself. only to drop down really fast then go back to her original stop in the air.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Jennah slowed her with us slowly looking over "slow your wing beats and you will slowly go down, but it seems my powers will come in use seeing how we can't burn down the whole forest ot it will only make it worse" she smiled raising her hand feeling water coming from the ground and her hand
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"alright, i'll try." she flapped her wings just a little slower. she started lowering down. when she almost got to the ground, she stop flapping to early. she lost her balance and fell suddenly.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
(Could i have a sort of power to heal really fast and heal other people? just a thought that came to mind)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Jennah stopped catching her before she hot the ground d "wpah there you stopped just a tad bit short"
Madara
300nd
785 points
May 2019
Before Sam knew it he was roughly 10 miles away. "S**t, has it really been ten miles? It felt like only two" Sam said landing on top of a tall tree, good for searching. He put his wings away since they are noticeable and scouted the area for a moment. "Well... That's.. not good". Sam said with a shocked tone. "How is there a rebellion stronghold this far out? Someone should have been able to see that by now!" Sam said pissed off. "I just might have to sneak in and burn it to the ground!"

NOTE: We have determined that you can only have ONE element. For example, Sam can ONLY use fire. Nothing else.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"Thank you. now i know not to stop 'til my feet touch the ground." she said. she looked down the tail of burnt forest "Those poor trees." she said to herself.
(so i can have healing powers? i'm not sure if that was a yes or no or that you were even answering my question)
Madara
300nd
785 points
May 2019
(Uh I supposed that would be alright, however, no excessively strong healing. Every human can heal themselves. They can heal other people but it takes a really long time and takes up all of your energy)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Jennah flew around using her power to control water to put out the fires worried caus her parents were part of the rebellion she kept flying not realizing how much Sam had actually burnt down
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
(Ok, and it just speeds up their healing processes to were they are fully healed after 24 hours or something if that works.)
Jesse walked along the burnt path. it was sad that a lot of the trees burned were very old. after awhile, Jesse looked back and saw that a few new plants came up where she had walked. "Um, Gus. why is there a pathway of unburned plants where I've walked?"
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Just saying I thought it was only people that were born and live in the wing universe that had powers not earthlings at leas that's what I read)
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
OKay guys, I want to clear some things up.

People from Wings Universe are only allowed to have powers. Not Humans who have come to Wings Universe do NOT have powers. They just have heightened abilities. Humans can run faster, heal faster, and they're able to hear better too. Their senses have just gotten stronger. They DO NOT Have powers.

Madara's character, Sam has also found a base. Sam is clearing a pathway so that the Rebellion won't be able to follow where they are going so out characters have to move the opposite direction so they don't get caught.

Everyone understand?))
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
design/quote.png
Zestiel OKay guys, I want to clear some things up.

People from Wings Universe are only allowed to have powers. Not Humans who have come to Wings Universe do NOT have powers. They just have heightened abilities. Humans can run faster, heal faster, and they're able to hear better too. Their senses have just gotten stronger. They DO NOT Have powers.

Madara's character, Sam has also found a base. Sam is clearing a pathway so that the Rebellion won't be able to follow where they are going so out characters have to move the opposite direction so they don't get caught.

Everyone understand?))

Edit: Madara's character has found a Rebellion base.
Today, at 6:28am
Advertising 1
scroll-top