91nd
1 438 points
April 2019
Wings of Freedom

⭐️NAME INSPIRED BY AOT/SNK⭐
⭐️NOT AN AOT/SNK RP⭐

⭐️RULES⭐
-Please don't god mod, aka power play.
-Please complete the forum as much as you can.
-Try to make two characters :3 gender doesn't matter.
-Do not post a reply when I have not accepted you.
-Ask a person before doing anything with their character(s).
-Try to keep the rp going :3
-Please don't get angry or upset if I don't think you don'y qualify for the rp. I will message you personally.
-Romantic interaction is allowed as long as it is just kissing, hugging, or anything that isn't describing extremely sexual acts.
-If you have read all of the above
-Comment Wings somewhere in your forum.
-Keep it hidden.

Our characters have mysteriously disappeared from their world. Different people from different places are joined together to help the Wing Universe where war is tearing their country apart.

To start off with this roleplay, our characters are in a forest and will find each other soon. They then spend a night or two in the forest while trying to find a way out and getting to know each other's names and some facts about one another. Later they will find a city and look around for a little bit before finding my character (who is a citizen of that city) who helps them out and eventually becomes their guide and person who reaches out to them.

Forum:
Name - (First and Last)
Nickname - (If your character has one)
Age - (16+)
Gender -
S/O - (Sexual Orientation)
Appearance - (Sentence)
Picture Appearance - (Link if you have one)
Wing Appearance:
Crush -
Personality - (at least 5 descriptive words, do the best you can)
Bio -
Other - (Optional)
Sample of how you roleplay -

Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Name - Jennah Taillon
Nickname - Jen
Age - 18
Gender - female
S/O - bisexual
Appearance - she Is short with long brown hair piercing blue eyes with tan skin
Picture Appearance - (Link if you have one)
Wing Appearance: long white and graceful
Crush - no one cause no one has joined yet
Personality - sweet thoughtful quiet strategic and overjoyous
Bio - she has ad a rough life both her parents are drug addicts but she tries her best to stay happy and finish school
Other - (Optional)
Sample of how you roleplay - Jennah walks through the town her wings tucked away so she doesn't hut anyone as she is passing by
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
April 2019
(Accepted. Is Jen a citizen of the Wing Universe?)
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
April 2019
August is a Citizen of Wings Universe (This is my character.)
Name - August Miller
Nickname - Gus
Age - 17
Gender - Male
S/O - Homosexual, closeted
Appearance - August has pale skin due to the lack of going out so much, he has milk chocolate colored hair but has dyed it to a more darkish chocolate kind of color. His eyes are a nice and smooth chocolate kind of color too. He stands in at 5'5 and has a slight muscular build due to his adoptive father encouraging him to get out and exercise more, and isn't all that strong.. He's a nerd.. x3
Picture Appearance - https://images.app.goo.gl/SLeTKCsrTob4vLp46
Wing Appearance: https://images.app.goo.gl/zxcgyd8FCFg3pTH86
Crush - Put him down :3
Personality - August is a shy kind if dude. He doesn't go out much and isn't all that social. He's also quiet and submissive towards those who (usually everyone) over power him which he lets them do so. August is very academically smart though, whenever someone needs help, his confidence level is just blows all the way to the top and explains the problem to the point where he gets off topic and once he realizes he has gone off topic, he apologizes and sits there, hands in lap, head down, and face red. But, when he is faced with a situation that doesn't involve anything academic, he becomes nervous and antsy. He is very passionate about school and doing the things he loves... Which is basically school XD.
Bio - August was adopted when he was born. His mother and father couldn't afford to take care of him so, they had to give him up although they never really wanted to. Growing up, August seemed to be that quiet and cautious child most parents would worry about because most children his age would be exploring and fluttering around outside instead of watching space documentaries or reading books that he couldn't understand. Soon, August became more anti-socal, refusing to go out to family get-togethers, refusing to talk to family members, but his parents understood why. They were once like that as well. They expected him to be somewhat more social in the future.
Other - He wears glasses :3

Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
design/quote.png
Zestiel (Accepted. Is Jen a citizen of the Wing Universe?)

Yes)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
design/quote.png
Zestiel August is a Citizen of Wings Universe (This is my character.)
Name - August Miller
Nickname - Gus
Age - 17
Gender - Male
S/O - Homosexual, closeted
Appearance - August has pale skin due to the lack of going out so much, he has milk chocolate colored hair but has dyed it to a more darkish chocolate kind of color. His eyes are a nice and smooth chocolate kind of color too. He stands in at 5'5 and has a slight muscular build due to his adoptive father encouraging him to get out and exercise more, and isn't all that strong.. He's a nerd.. x3
Picture Appearance - https://images.app.goo.gl/SLeTKCsrTob4vLp46
Wing Appearance: https://images.app.goo.gl/zxcgyd8FCFg3pTH86
Crush - Put him down :3
Personality - August is a shy kind if dude. He doesn't go out much and isn't all that social. He's also quiet and submissive towards those who (usually everyone) over power him which he lets them do so. August is very academically smart though, whenever someone needs help, his confidence level is just blows all the way to the top and explains the problem to the point where he gets off topic and once he realizes he has gone off topic, he apologizes and sits there, hands in lap, head down, and face red. But, when he is faced with a situation that doesn't involve anything academic, he becomes nervous and antsy. He is very passionate about school and doing the things he loves... Which is basically school XD.
Bio - August was adopted when he was born. His mother and father couldn't afford to take care of him so, they had to give him up although they never really wanted to. Growing up, August seemed to be that quiet and cautious child most parents would worry about because most children his age would be exploring and fluttering around outside instead of watching space documentaries or reading books that he couldn't understand. Soon, August became more anti-socal, refusing to go out to family get-togethers, refusing to talk to family members, but his parents understood why. They were once like that as well. They expected him to be somewhat more social in the future.
Other - He wears glasses :3

Guss will be Jenn's crush)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Forum:
Name - Jesse Cook
Nickname - JC
Age - 16
Gender - Female
S/O - Um... she likes boys?
Appearance - long brown hair, brown eyes.
Picture Appearance - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/21/c5/3021c57d2d[...]
Wing Appearance: https://t1.rbxcdn.com/980122a7509508f610ded1b36aac[...]
Crush - can someone else pick for me?
Personality - Sweet, partly shy, strong, caring, friendly.
Bio - she lived in TX for most of her life. she found she had she ran away from home, feeling like her parents would give her away. (is that good?)
Other - none
Sample of how you roleplay - Jesse walked slowly through the woods. she was scared and hungry. she hadn't taken any food with her when she left her parents.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
(i left out part, i fixed it though.
Bio - she lived in TX for most of her life. she found she had wings she ran away from home, feeling like her parents would give her away. (is that good?) )
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Bio - she lived in TX for most of her life. she had moved a lot as a child, but never had trouble making new friends. she had been taking a stroll in the park when she was all of a sudden in a forest.
Sample of how you role-play - Jesse walked slowly through the woods. she was scared and hungry. she didn't have any food on her at the time. she walked a little more, then heard a twig snap.
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
April 2019
Accepted)
Madara
300nd
785 points
April 2019
Forum:
Name - Samuel Smith
Nickname - Sam
Age - 17
Gender - Male
S/O - Straight
Appearance - Sam is a Korean teen who has black, curly hair and has earrings.
Picture Appearance - https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CAKVPC_enUS835&[...]
Wing Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CAKVPC_enUS835&[...]
Crush - N/A
Personality - Sam is kind hearted. He is fairly shy but can keep a conversation going, especially if it's something he cares a lot about. Even though Sam is shy, he is confident. If he thinks something should be said, he will say it. Sam also is very smart and can come up with plans for just about anything. He is also very calm, it's hard to piss him off but if you do, he will make you suffer by attacking you... with his "deadly stare"
Bio - Samuel had a fairly normal childhood. His mother and father were old and strict. They had Sam when they were 40. Since they were strict, they made sure Sam did everything properly. This included him going to bed at 8 PM, studying for hours at a time and helping out around the house and their neighborhood. One day, Sam got back from school with devastating news, his mother and father died in a car accident one their way home. This broke Samuel both mentally and physically. The amount of sadness, stress and anger Sam experienced with his parent's deaths triggered the rare gene. His once light green wings turned to blue and black. Samuel believes that it turned blue and black to signify his pain. Black represents stress and anger, Blue represents his sadness. Sam's believes that his wings are also shaped like a heart to represent the love his parents always showed him.
Other - Samuel's wings are different colors because of a rare gene passed down from his mother. The gene, when mixed with a certain bloodline changes the wing's color overtime. Samuel can also make his wings disappear. (kind of like a kagune in Tokyo Ghoul)
Sample of how you roleplay - Sam woke up with a strange feeling. He couldn't put his finger on what would be the cause of it. He thought to himself, 'did I forget to do something'. Sam figured that it was nothing and decided to take some sleeping medicine so he could fall asleep. He ended up waking up to his phone buzzing. It was only then did he realize what he forgot, he had school.
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
April 2019
😆 Sam is so cute! Accepted)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
(can we start now?)
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
April 2019
design/quote.png
goat girl (can we start now?)

We can start soon. I will post a starter after I'm done with school X3)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
(Ok)
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
April 2019
Before the Civil War started, Wings Universe was a flourishing economy. There was little to no people in poverty, there were successful businesses, and everything seemed just perfect but, when August was around 4, a power hungry man named Trach Reteya convinced many of the Wings Universe citizens to go against their own government and rebel. (TS) August was alone now. His parents were fighting in the civil war trying to fight against the rebellion. He often cried to himself at times trying to survive by himself but would quickly wipe away his tears and find a place to sleep for a night. “Ugh.. I’m tired..” he whimpered, fluttering a few inches off the ground ignoring the dead bodies or ripped apart wings before finally approaching a dense forest. It looked beautiful.. it was still green and it lifted August’s spirits up just a bit. “Oh wow..” he stared in awe and flew into the forest before landing on his feet. August sniffed the air and his lungs felt so good.

He fluttered around before finding a spot to rest “Hm.. we need help..” he whispered, snuggling against a tree “Please, anyone..if you can hear...me..” and then he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep..
Madara
300nd
785 points
April 2019
Sam heard an unfamiliar voice off into the distance. He was confused at first but remembered that people are still alive. He took out his wings a floated up to see if he could see anyone. 'Hm.. I don't see anyone yet', Sam thought to himself. Sam gently floated onto the top of a tree. As he sat on top of the old, tall tree, the wind blew cooling air at him. He slowly closed his eyes and relaxed for once.
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
April 2019
(I’ll be working all weekend! So I won’t have much time to post so please don’t go far without me! Rhydian and Goat Girl, I know you guys are awesome rpers that keep the story going but please wait for me X3 Thank you! But seriously ;-; Wait for zesty..)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
(yeah, sorry. i do like to role play a lot. i'll make one post (This one), then wait for you.)
Jesse had been walking through a park that evening. but then she heard a voice. she hadn't seen anyone around, but someone was talking. the she saw a flash of light, and ended up in a forest. she walked slowly through, not sure what had happened. "Is this a dream?" she asked herself. she felt something on her back, but she didn't remember taking a backpack with her. she looked back to see what it was, and saw wings.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Jennah flew around she was worried her mom and dad hadn't been home for a long time they usually come home once a week but I had been 3 weeks since she last saw them . She kept waiting hoping that they would show up but as each day past she lost more and more hope
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
April 2019
August could only sleep for a few minutes before jerking himself awake from a dream, a bad one. He awoke, his heart beating quickly and his eyes darted from one place to another. Something was different. Suspicious, the male fluttered down from his tree and began to investigate. A little while after, he came upon a fairly large tree and flew up to see if he could get a branch to sit on but he was met with another Wings Universe citizen. He froze but his wings still fluttered. August wasn’t sure if he should fly away or ask if he was with the rebellion, either way, August thought he’d be killed anyway. “Who..Who are you...?” His voice quivered and his breath hitched. (@Madara x3)

(I’ll be making another character that comes to Wings Universe x3 cause Goat Girl is the only one from earth)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Why do i have have wings?" Jesse thought. Then she saw someone more, in a tree. she got behind a bush. the person in the tree had wings too.
Madara
300nd
785 points
April 2019
Sam jerked awake, almost falling out of the tree. "Jesus!", Sam looked around and saw August. He stared at August for a moment, processing what was going on. "Hey, didn't anyone ever tell you that it's not nice to sneak up on people"? Sam gave a deep sigh.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
She watched the whole seen between sam And Jesse from a distance away
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
(Jesse's hiding. Gus and Sam are the ones talking.)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
I meant Gus)
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
April 2019
Gus looked at Sam and fluttered a few feet back, squinting at him before speaking, "Sorry, I just thought you were part of the rebellion" he assumed, the male began to feel comfortable, less tense, and calmer around Sam even though he didn't know who he was. (Reminder: August is super gullible XD). He stared at the other male's wings, he's never seen different colored wings like his before. His eyes were just all over Sam's wings. (also, mine is very short because Im super tired XD)
Madara
300nd
785 points
April 2019
"With the rebellion? HA!" Sam started to laugh. "No, I don't like fighting for no reason.. Well, there probably was a reason for the rebellion." Sam listened to the wind for a moment and heard a noise coming from a bush behind the two men. "Not to alarm you or anything but someone is watching us" Sam tilted his head back a little to indicate where the person was.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Jesse saw that she had been spotted. she slowly came out of the bushes "I didn't mean to eavesdrop. i saw someone and didn't know what to do. i don't know where i am or why we all have wings." she said.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
She smiled down at the three people she wondered when they were going to spit ue she wasn't being very sneaky and she was in the open so it wouldn't tak them long
Today, at 7:46am
Advertising 1
scroll-top