Forums » Playgrounds

Zestiel
chat Wings of Freedom (Reboot)
by Zestiel april 2019

Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
My new character's name will be Derek Heams. He's 18 from earth and he has red dragon looking wings))

August let out a huge sigh of relief when Sam replied to him. He could feel his heart beat a little less than before (good thing lol). "Okay, I'm okay with you as long as you're not with the rebellion" the male gave the other a small and polite smile before looking towards where Sam was pointing. He saw a girl, around his age hiding behind trees. Gus could tell that she was different from them, she wasn't flying and her clothes looked kind of weird. "You think she's part of the rebellion..?" the male whispered.

Derek groaned quietly, his head was hurting like crazy after he heard a voice call for help. He had never felt this way before, let alone have a headache that made him feel like his head was going to explode. "Ugh..Ma, I'm gonna take a nap.." He mumbled over to his mother while he headed for his room. The male plopped onto his bed and his eyes were heavy and before he knew it, he was sound asleep. (TS). The sun shone on his face, Derek woke up to the sound of birds chirping and a heavy weight on his back "What the, what is this?" He stood up and fell back "SHI- AH!" he looked back and to his amazement, he had bright red wings, dragon wings to be exact.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"Rebellion? what are you talking about?" she asked. she didn't know of any war going on.
Madara
300nd
785 points
May 2019
"I don't think this girl is part of the rebellion." Sam says with a serious attitude, "Just look at her, she looks lost. And you probably know just as much as I do about the rebellion, they always know where they are and what is happening." Sam turned to the girl and gave her a small smile. "You aren't from around here are you?", Samuel says firmly.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"i don't think so. i was walking in at a park then i was here. i'm not sure what happened. and can someone please tell me why we have wings?" she asked, looking back at her raven like wings.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Jenna's wigs were getting tired she was slowly decending she groaned as she tried to stay up in the air
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
"Could this really be happening?" August whispered, "Are you from.. Earth?" the male's eyes lit up with curiosity. Before the rebellion, he remembered learning about the humans from earth having access to Wings Universe. This happened millions of years ago. "

Derek began to hear voices not far from him. He stood up, trying to regain balance before walking towards the voices. "Not gonna get used to these in a couple of minutes..."
Madara
300nd
785 points
May 2019
"Her? From Earth" Sam said curiously. "I didn't think that was still possible!" Sam sat down in amazement about the thought and he placed his palm on his forehead.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"Yes. i'm from Earth. is this not Earth?" she asked. this was only getting weirder by the minute. she had wings, and know she might not be on Earth.
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
"SHE IS FROM EARTH!" August exclaimed, taking Sam by the shoulders and shaking him from excitement. "This is really happening, THIS. IS. HAPPENING" He swooped down and began to look the girl up and down (not in a weird way). "Wow." he awed "Your wings are so real.. I mean, they ARE real" he reached out, poking her right wing before fluttering away once he heard another male voice.

"SHE IS FROM EARTH!" Derek turned his head into the direction of the loud shout and hurried over "Earth? is this not earth?" He thought before waving "What is going on here?" he glanced up and saw another person with wings floating down, she looked tired.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"Ouch! yep, they must be real because that hurt." she said, looking over her shoulder. another man was running towards them. "if this isn't Earth, then where is this place?" she asked.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
All of a sudden Jennahs wings gave out there was a loud crash as she landed in a tree not far from them "Ouch that hurt " she says shaking her head
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"Oh my Goodness! are you ok?" Jesse ran over to the girl who fell out of thin air.
Madara
300nd
785 points
May 2019
Sam looks at Jennah for a moment and then decides to help her up. "Are you alright? It's about time you joined us." Samuel says. He then turns to August, "Dude, don't shake me again." Sam let out a deep sigh.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
She smiles thank you for your help it is highly appreciated "
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
August dismissed Sam's comment and stared at the girl's wings before seeing another crash in front of him. "There are more?" he looked over at Derek, "Why aren't you using your wings?"
"I don't know how to use them..?" the other replied before gently lifting them to show the other male.

"Your wings are so magnificent" August complimented before fluttering behind Derek. His wings were bright red dragon wings. They were big, bigger than his own fairy like wings. He was envious.

Derek stood there, letting the other male touch and study his wings while speaking "Okay, first off, my name is Derek. I am from Earth and Im saying that because y'all said this wasn't earth.. I want to know what's going on here. Like, right now."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
She smiled "thank you your wings aren't so bad either" she wiped of her pants standing there
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"You're welcome." she said to the girl. she turned and saw the other mans wings. they were dragon wings, unlike hers or anyone's else. "if your from Earth like me, then where are we?" she asked.
Madara
300nd
785 points
May 2019
"Before we tell you guys where we are, let's all introduce ourselves" Sam said looking into August's eyes, "My name is Samuel, however, you can call me Sam.. In fact, please call me Sam."
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
August turned his focus onto Sam, who was staring right at him while he spoke. A faint blush appeared onto his cheeks but shook his head slightly, trying to make his blush fade away. "I'm August," the male replied, but was just trying to make everyone feel comfortable, "You can call me Gus though"

Derek looked over at Gus, seeing the blush appear on his cheeks and he couldn't help but chuckle a little while waiting for everyone else's reply. "Nice to meet you Sam and August.. Ladies? care to introduce yourselves?
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
She walks forward smiling "I'm Jennah but you can call me Jen"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"Name's Jesse. but i go by JC most of the time." she said. she looked over at the young man "Would you care to share your name?"
Madara
300nd
785 points
May 2019
"I think we all told each other our names so that's good" Sam said with a sigh. Sam looks back at August, "Why are you so jumpy, Gus" Samuel said slightly chuckling.
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
"It's okay, I can introduce myself again. I'm Derek" The taller male placed a hand to his chest before listening to August speak "I'm not being jumpy.." the shorter male had an even brighter blush on his cheeks. He wasn't used to being in a group, let alone with people who didn't think of him as weird or awkward. "Anyways," Derek patted Gus' head and continued speaking "I want to know why we're in this place..." He looked over at August for an answer but it seemed like he was too busy holding the top of his head where Derek patted and trying to make his blush go away. Then he looked over at Samuel.
Madara
300nd
785 points
May 2019
"Funny story, I.. I actually don't know why you guys are here", Samuel said honestly. "Unless.." Sam looked at Gus, "Could it be that one prophecy they taught us?"
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
August fixed his hair, dismissing what Derek was saying until he heard the word "prophecy" come out from Sam's lips. He stood there thinking. "Damn, the gears in his head are workin" Derek complimented, struggling to stand next to Samuel because of his heavy wings. "So," August started off, "At school, everyone learns that millions of years ago, humans had the ability to come and go from Earth to Wings Universe, right?

"Riiiiiigghht?" Derek raised a brow. Honestly, he was trying to understand what August was trying to say.

"Okay, so," he took a breath before explaining again "But, humans were being too greedy and wanted a lot of Wings Universe resources. The Wings Universe Citizens didn't like that so they closed off access to humans." August fluttered off of the ground, put a leg over the other and stayed silent once more.

"Are you thinking?" Derek asked, before glancing over at Sam and whispering over to him "I'm assuming you guys already know each other but like...is he always like this?"

"BUT!" August interrupted, "The prophecy states that access will open once again when a few chosen humans come to earth but, many state that it was false because of course," he said sarcastically, "Wings Universe is a PERFECT place. THAT ISN'T THE CASE" August gritted his teeth before calming down when Derek gave him a weird look.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Jennah shrugged sitting down rubbing the pain from her wings
Madara
300nd
785 points
May 2019
Samuel leaned over to Derek, replying to his question, "This is the first time I met Gus, I have no clue. However, I like his energy". Sam looked at Gus for a moment before asking him, "Soo Gus, why do you think these humans are here.. with wings?"
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
May 2019
August's wings fluttered a few times before he let himself land softly on the ground and sat down. "Because of the war.." his voice trailed off. The thought of his mother and father made his heart ache. "My mom and dad are off in the war.." Gus whispered quietly, letting a few tears run down his cheek before wiping them away quickly. "I think you guys are here to help end the war" the male stood back up again, dusting off the leaves that stuck onto his pants, glancing over at the others.

Derek stared at August's wings. They looked so delicate. Sam's wings looked strong and powerful, also cool looking but he began to focus on what August was saying. "There's a war?" he thought, and heard a few sniffling noises from the male that sat on the ground "I'm sorry to hear that, August.. but, we're here to help, right?" Derek gave the shorter male a side hug, much like an older brother would do before letting go.

Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Jennah kept looking at Sam she couldnt help but notice how handsome he was she tried to make it less obvious
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
"A war? and how could i be one of the chosen ones if i'm not a fighter?" Jesse said. "And how do we know that's why we're here?" she said, trying to rap everything she just heard together.
Today, at 4:59am
Advertising 1
scroll-top