Forums » Playgrounds

chat Trial of the clans (warriors rp)
by a stranger august 2018

Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ He turned around climbing a tree and going from true to tree quietly so flutter didn't hear him

Bemp)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Flutter sat there, not hearing him.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
Littlefoot swished his tail as he sat above her looking down at her.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Echoear flicks his ear with a bit of embarrassment, trying to hold back a dorky smile in front of his clanmates. He gave him the same smile as before, blinking for a moment. He saved goofy smiles for those he really cared about. He held his tail up high, almost as happy as could be despite the situation.

Hoggleheart watched the small scene, holding back a chuckle of amusement. A bittersweet feeling rose in his chest once he remembered how he was once also infatuated with some cat. He gazed longingly into the sky once more, remembering how StarClan had too, taken that away from him. But he persisted in his beliefs in StarClan, knowing it was their plan, knowing that everything happens for a reason.

(bump part 1.)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger "Come on, let's go y'all" Goldeniris called to the rest of the group before walking out of the camp. The others followed behind, everyone eventually settling with Hoggleheart leading the group, and the two warriors in the back. "So, why'd you convince Strikestar to let you on this little return crew? Is it so you can visit Fogclaws? I know you, Warmsky, and, Nico are all siblings. Y'all have the same look to ya. I can't explain it."

Blackheart replied in a whisper. "Honestly, yes. I know he wouldn't let Warmsky on there since she just barely recovered from greencough. Nico couldn't care less about his family. Plus, I've always wondered what BloodClan camp looks like. But mostly, I want something to report back to Warmsky with. She and Fogclaws were the closest cats out of the four of us. She has been worried about him for a while since the snow would prevent us from trying to reach him."

(Bump part 2.)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws cringed at the words ‘green cough’. Those words always brought death. “ It seems like you are all curious. It looks like a camp, like every other clan camp. The Nico cat sounds interesting though. He said, it being muffled do to the shell. He looked over at the medicine cat and commented, “ I wish I had my eyeball so I could freak out my clanmates... that’d be absolutely disgusting! Wait, does it look like a cloud is spilling out of my eye socket?” He had a mischievous smile while holding the shell with his little morbid humor.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"You just look silly," Echoear honestly mewed, kind of shrugging, "Not to be rude or anything."

"Huh. I do imagine it's hard to have a sibling inside another clan, and one that's perceived to only be out for blood and nothing else." Goldentail suggested, shrugging a bit.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
Littlefoot accidently slipped catching himself he layed still hoping that flutter didn't hear the noise
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Littlefoot accidently slipped catching himself he layed still hoping that flutter didn't hear the noise

Flutter heard something above her but dismissed it as a bird.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
He breathed out as quietly as he could
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Scatterclaws cringed at the words ‘green cough’. Those words always brought death. “ It seems like you are all curious. It looks like a camp, like every other clan camp. The Nico cat sounds interesting though. He said, it being muffled do to the shell. He looked over at the medicine cat and commented, “ I wish I had my eyeball so I could freak out my clanmates... that’d be absolutely disgusting! Wait, does it look like a cloud is spilling out of my eye socket?” He had a mischievous smile while holding the shell with his little morbid humor.

"Well, Nico - you might have seen in him - he's grey with a lighter grey stripe down his spine and light grey muzzle. He doesn't care about me, Warmsky, or Fogclaws at all. He is a bit of a self-centered mouse brain, except for when it comes to his friends and, of course, his mate Dunn. He only really talks to Dunn, Mimi, and Aridbreeze. I guess it makes sense since they all used to be rogues... He only really joined this clan and brought his friends with him, to ensure the safety of his mate. His friends just kinda came with them." Blackheart explains, and complains.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
“ Huh. I bet I did see him. Well he sounds like an interesting cat,” Scatterclaws said. He gave Echoear a slight wink, even though it could just be taken as a blink said, “ You’re not being rude at all. Glad I look silly!I hope I can make you laugh. You deserve to be happy.” He a little smile showed through his mouth carrying the shell.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
Littlefoot gets bored so he starts backing away he jumps to a different branch and the branchor breaks and he crashes to the ground not far from her the breath getting pushed out of his lungs as he hits the ground something cracks
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Echoear gave him a small smile as the cats came up to a small creek, the same one Scatterclaws and Echoear had to cross before.

"Alright, we'll need to cross this to get ahead. Luckily, it won't be too hard, since this one's small." Hoggleheart mewed, halting and looking back on the group. The ginger tabby and white tom turned around to face everyone else. "Consider it practice for the river we'll need to cross soon." He smirked, turning back around and easily hopping over it.

"We've ought to be careful on the bigger river for sure. That thing, it's frozen over. And just thick enough to keep if we tread lightly." Goldeniris mentioned, trotting ahead of the group to cross before them.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
He layed still trying to get his breath back
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Great StarClan, what are you doing here, mousebrain?" Flutter hissed, rushing over to Littlefoot. She jumped on his chest, pressing her paws down hard in an attempt to help him get his breathing back. "If you can't breath, I'll just mercy kill you. So you don't suffocate to death, y'know." She warned Littlefoot.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
Littlefoot inhaled his breath rushing back into his lungs
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
November 2018
(Hi! Sorry for that weird hiatus. Mind catching me up real quick?)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Spira (Hi! Sorry for that weird hiatus. Mind catching me up real quick?)

(Yeah! So, Scatterclaws [A BloodClan cat] got injured, and Echoear brought him in. Scatterclaws flirted with Echoear, Echoear had to remove Scatterclaw's eye, and they went to sleep. Then they woke up and went to the beach, with Echoear catching a gull. Shatteredpaw went out to make sure they got back before sundown, because Scatterclaws needs to return to BloodClan. So they came back, and Strikestar called a clan meeting. He organized a patrol consisting of Blackheart, Goldeniris, Hoggleheart, and Echoear to bring Scatterclaws back to BloodClan. Hoggleheart is an elder and had Fadingstorm convince Striekstar to let him go since he used to be in BloodClan. [Hoggleheart is the son of Hollowstar, the past HollowClan leader btw.] )
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Littlefoot inhaled his breath rushing back into his lungs

"Now get up and scram, fox breath!" Flutter hissed, glaring at him. Her tail was only a stub, so she couldn't lash it, but it did angrily move back and forth.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
He got up but didn't go any where he just sat there locking his paw
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Flutter swifty knocked his front legs out from under him with a swiping paw, then pinning him down. "I'm not afraid to kill you, right here, right NOW." She hissed in Littlefoot's face, holding her claws up to his throat.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(IT STARTED SNOWING WHERE I LIVE OMG AA)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
He smiled at this cat cocking his head "then do it."
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ He smiled at this cat cocking his head "then do it."

(Are you sure you want Flutter to kill your character?)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger (Are you sure you want Flutter to kill your character?)

Nope) he sat there looking at her he pushed up all of a sudden with surprising strength knocking her off him
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Hey!" Flutter hissed, regaining her balance next to him. Before he could run off, she tackled him and then run her claws down his side, slicing through his fur.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
He grimaced barely feeli ng the pain he shoved her off again and just sat there I didn't come here to fight I came to talk
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws smiled back at Echoear. He hesitated, still finding crossing water unsettling. The tom made sure to have a better hold on the shell. He definitely didn’t want to loose it. He jumped on over it and answered back to Goldeniris, “ That’ll be fun not trying to break through ice.” His voice was monotone so it wasn’t to clear if he was trying to be sarcastic or not.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Scatterclaws smiled back at Echoear. He hesitated, still finding crossing water unsettling. The tom made sure to have a better hold on the shell. He definitely didn’t want to loose it. He jumped on over it and answered back to Goldeniris, “ That’ll be fun not trying to break through ice.” His voice was monotone so it wasn’t to clear if he was trying to be sarcastic or not.

Echoear seemed a little disheartened when he watched Scatterclaws speak to Goldeniris. He could tell that Scatterclaws wasn't really putting any sort of emotion behind his words, and was made slightly unhappy by this. The expression on his face was worried, even after everyone including him crossed the small stream. "Come on, you can't speak in that monotone mew forever. Put some sort of feeling behind your words, please! You seem like a husk of the cat I know when you put on that emotionless expression, and that makes me worried and unhappy. Lighten up a little, maybe? I'm just trying to be helpful, I do want the best for you after all!" He mewed, worry and unhappiness in his mew.
Today, at 9:02am
Advertising 1
scroll-top