Forums » Playgrounds

chat Trial of the clans (warriors rp)
by a stranger august 2018

Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger (Er, have fun I guess. I'm just trying to be somewhat realistic. Bye dude.)

Well if you wanted to be realistic you would have realized that wjen you move more blood pump ps which seeing how my cat had gashes on his side and face that would have made him lose alot of blood so try again)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Well if you wanted to be realistic you would have realized that wjen you move more blood pump ps which seeing how my cat had gashes on his side and face that would have made him lose alot of blood so try again)

(Just leave if you're going to leave, and stop trying to get the last word. You're just wasting my time now.)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger "What's a twoleg? They sound...frightening." Blackheart asked, but attempted to stay calm. "I don't believe there are many - if there are any - around here, I hope." He sighed, noticing how close they were to the river.

"This is it, everyone! Feast your eyes upon-" Hoggleheart called as they walked up to the frozen over river.

"Oh, shut up already. Just cross so I can bring you scraps of fur to our camp." Flutter hissed, still irritated from the incident with Littlefoot.

Hoggleheart sighed, "Very well, then. I'll cross first." He mewed, carefully placing his paws on the thin sheet of ice that stretched across the river. He carefully slid across, then dug his claws into the frozen earth on the other side. He got most of the way onto land before his bad paw slipped and he slammed on the ice. A small crack could now be seen in the ice but wasn't that big of a deal. Hoggleheart got to his paws and made it onto the frosty grass.

"Alright, it's your turn now." He called to the rest of the group, Flutter waiting impatiently next to him.

(BUMP)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger (No problem!)

"I-i I don't know. I don't know how to start." Strikestar quietly mewed, ears adjusted back slightly, "Can we talk privately somewhere? Like, In my den?" He asked, now looking down at his paws. He could hear his heart beat in his chest as the words slipped out of his mouth. He knew he could trust her with what he wanted to share, but he was anxious despite that.

(BUMP)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
“ You’ll know what a twoleg is when you see one someday. StarClan forbid you see one. Those disgusting, tall foxhearts,” Scatterclaws said. He looked to the frozen over river and gained a weird sense of teremity. He started to slide across the ice the same way Hoggleheart did. He noticed the small crack and was starting to internally panic. He kept on trying to go to the other side.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Oh, here I'll help." Echoear mewed, padding forward onto the ice. He was on the lighter side, so he knew his added weight wouldn't cause much trouble. He carefully slid up to Scatterclaws, then gently setting his tail on Scatterclaw's flank. He carefully guided Scatterclaws across the river and helped him up the river bank. Then he got himself up the river bank and sat next to Hoggleheart.

"My turn I guess," Blackheart mumbled, cautiously stepping onto the river. He carefully slid to the other side, no problem. Then he got onto the frosty grass.

Goldeniris recklessly padded onto the ice, slipping almost instantly onto his belly. A loud crack could be heard, along with more subtle cracking noises. Goldeniris quickly got back to his paws, continuing to slip but keeping on his paws as he dashed to the other side. Soon, the ice broke under him, letting bottom half get soaked in ice cold water as he hung onto the grass with his claws. Echoear quickly stepped forward and hauled Goldeniris onto the grass, the golden tom's fur not soaking wet. It was a somewhat impressive feat, Echoear pulling Goldeniris onto the shore, as he was a heavier cat. Echoear was surprisingly strong for his weight.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(bump)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(BUMP)

unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(jesum come on BUMP)
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
November 2018
(Yikes)
Fadingstorm looked at Strikestar, the concern in her eyes growing. “Of course.” She got to her paws. It was clear something was really eating at him.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Spira (Yikes)
Fadingstorm looked at Strikestar, the concern in her eyes growing. “Of course.” She got to her paws. It was clear something was really eating at him.

Strikestar followed her into his den with his head down, looking at his paws. His den wasn't too far, only a tail-length from where they were sitting. When they entered, he padded to his nest, sat down, and sighed.
"I.." He tried to start his sentence, but he hesitated. He laid down, his face facing towards the left side of the den, on top of his paws. He had a sad, worried look in his eyes.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(bumP)
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
November 2018
Fadingstorm padded up behind Strikestar and lay beside him, tucking her paws underneath her. She rubbed her cheek against his, silently prompting him to go on.

(What color is Strikestar?)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Spira Fadingstorm padded up behind Strikestar and lay beside him, tucking her paws underneath her. She rubbed her cheek against his, silently prompting him to go on.

(What color is Strikestar?)

(He's black and white, scars all over his pelt and a scar over one eye causing minor sight issues)

He breathed out of his nose in a sighing manner before continuing, "I-i feel like I don't deserve you. I don't know. I feel never earned these things. I feel like I don't deserve my rank as leader, or the wonderful kits we've had. I feel like I don't deserve any of it. I don't understand." He confessed, staring into the wall, "I did what I was supposed to do, and I know I earned the right to be leader, the right to have all I have now, but I don't feel like I deserve this. I feel like I only deserve to be a starving cat out alone. That's all I deserve, in reality. I mean, I used to be a rogue. Maybe I could have saved my mother if I just stayed and fought beside her. Or at least I would have been killed, which oddly seems like what should have happened." He sighed.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(hecking BUMP)
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
November 2018
Fadingstorm pinned back her ears, her chest burning as she listened. With what? Pity? Sadness? Anger? “That’s about the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.” She decided to go with the latter. “You don’t deserve death any more than the rest of us. We all have our past grievances, Strikestar. Yours most likely worse than most, yes, but the important part is that you didn’t let them control you. Whatever happened in your past didn’t shape who you’ve become.” She searched his face. “I think.. you used your past as a reason to push forward. To try harder. And you accomplished more than you ever thought you could.” She licked his ear comfortingly. “You’ve earned your life, Strikestar. Don’t let anything tell you otherwise.”
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Strikestar held his ears back as he heard Fadingstorm almost hiss the first part of her mini-lecture. He listened, flinching slightly at the hint of anger in her voice. He could tell she was trying to comfort him, but it wasn't exactly working. Her anger only reminded him of a time when he was a younger cat, only about 3 moons old. Reminded him of the three rogues who lived with his mother in a small rogue camp on some clan's territory. The three main cats he looked up to other than his mother and his somewhat distant father, who came to visit but never stayed. Three cats who would almost always find ways to abuse him emotionally or just straight up bully him. He didn't understand why, but the hint of anger reminded him fo those three. He stared into the wall, being forced to retrieve the images of those three cats which stained his mind. His tail bristled a bit, as he remembered that those three were the ones who ended up killing his mother, too.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
November 2018
Fadingstorm drew back from Strikestar, sending sudden tension in his muscles. She looked at him. “I’m sorry.” She said softly. “I didn’t mean to sound so harsh.” She rubbed her cheek against Strikestar’s softly. “It just made me upset to hear you thinking of yourself in such a way. You don’t deserve what happened to you. And if there’s anything I can do to help make it easier, let me know. Because I love you, and so do your kits, and so does the clan.” She meowed quietly, hoping to take away some of the edge in his eyes. She knew what he was seeing.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
His mate's gentle touch snapped him out of his... daze. He flicked his ears and blinked, then looking into his mate's eyes, the looks in his says showing that he wasn't entirely convinced. He blinked understandingly, then gave his mate's forehead a swift lick. He set his head back down, adjusting himself as he tucked his paws underneath himself, and then let out a soft sigh.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(bump!!)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(NEW RULE: You must reply on this roleplay within two days or else I will hunt you down and scold you since this is getting pretty annoying tbh!!. (Does NOT apply if you have to be away for a while and have TOLD ME AHEAD OF TIME!)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(BUMPPP!!!!)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(I SWEAR TO GOD SOMEONE REPLYYYYY AAAAAAAAA)
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
(THIS NEEDS TO SURVIVE COME OOOON)
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
(GOD AAAAAAAAA)
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
December 2018
(Yikes. Sorry, I can’t be on here every day. Doing my best to stay active. Also, I think we’re the only ones rping on this now.. :/)

Fadingstorm gazes at Strikestar. She silently rests her head on her paws, hoping some of what she said got through to Strikestar. “Let’s discuss something else. Take your mind off things. How do you think Shatteredpaw’s doing with her training?”
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
(i'll reply when i can )
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Spira (Yikes. Sorry, I can’t be on here every day. Doing my best to stay active. Also, I think we’re the only ones rping on this now.. :/)

Fadingstorm gazes at Strikestar. She silently rests her head on her paws, hoping some of what she said got through to Strikestar. “Let’s discuss something else. Take your mind off things. How do you think Shatteredpaw’s doing with her training?”

Strikestar got a thoughtful glint in his eyes for a moment. "Well, she seems to know everything pretty well, and Echoear had even told me at once point how fast she was learning the herbs. I'm impressed, but I'm still worried about her paw. It looks pretty wrenched and seems painful to her." He mewed, lifting his head up slightly.
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
(bump)
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
(BUMp)
Today, at 5:04am
Advertising 1
scroll-top