Trial of the clans (warriors rp)

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Trial of the clans (warriors rp)
by a stranger august 2018

unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Why, I'll inform you that I can fight just as well as you can!" Echoear mewed, flicking his ear with slight annoyance. "He got attacked by a rogue while I was looking for herbs nearby, so I took him in. The rogue seemed to be wearing fox claws over his normal claws, much like your clan does with dog claws. That made Scatterclaw's wounds worse than usual, also meaning that I had to remove his right eye. But, if Goldentail changes the covering daily, then it should heal in no time. So, you shouldn't be worried, but I understand why you are."
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws smelled the familiar scent and mumbled, “ It’s Flutter... What in StarClan is she doing?” He saw her burst through the brush. He got into his cold, calculating warrior act quick but oddly enough when she hissed at Echoear he got a little protective of him. He got halfway in front of the tom. “ Yeah, one of those dumb rogues slashed it out. This han-, Echoear helped me out,” he said in his usual gruff, deep voice. He would’ve smiled at Echoear but he didn’t even really smile around his clanmates. It would’ve made him look weird. “ How’s BloodClan been?”
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
Littlefoot padded along seeing echoes scatter claws goldeniris and the strange bloodclan cat. He actually felt intrigued by this bloodclam cat she was quite pretty.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Scatterclaws smelled the familiar scent and mumbled, “ It’s Flutter... What in StarClan is she doing?” He saw her burst through the brush. He got into his cold, calculating warrior act quick but oddly enough when she hissed at Echoear he got a little protective of him. He got halfway in front of the tom. “ Yeah, one of those dumb rogues slashed it out. This han-, Echoear helped me out,” he said in his usual gruff, deep voice. He would’ve smiled at Echoear but he didn’t even really smile around his clanmates. It would’ve made him look weird. “ How’s BloodClan been?”

"Oh-uh.. BloodClan's been a bit on edge since you've been gone. Someone- I assume the rogue Echoear mentioned earlier- left your collar just outside of the camp entrance covered in... their scent. It was really disgusting. Goldentail went out and cleaned it off in the half of the river in our territory." Flutter explained, occasionally looking up at Scatterclaw's good eye. She had an admiring look to her gaze.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
Littlefoot sat still on edge but he locked his paws cleaning it
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Shatteredpaw had accidentally lost the other two cats, not realizing the other two had taken a different path. She didn't mind it, returning to camp before the others. She lay in front of the medicine den, scanning her eyes over the whole of the camp. She groomed her injured paw, carefully and slowly.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
“ Of course he “scented” it...” Scatterclaws grumbled. He hated it when cats tried to look him in the eyes... well now eye. He just took it without complaining. “ How’s Buzzardstar doing?” He asked with the same tense expression he usually had. He got a little bit closer to Echoear when he thought how he needed to go back to BloodClan. He sure did miss BloodClan but he liked the HollowClan tom. That was the thing, he was from HollowClan. Echoear and HollowClan for the most part probably didn’t like BloodClan. Due to the history he guessed.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
Littlefoot looked between the cats "well I see that this is a conversation that doesn't include me. I'll be at the camp." He padded over to where the rabbit was killed picking it up he brought it back to the camp walking to the middle dropping it not really hungry so he saved it for someone else. He stretched padding over to a spot and sat down
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Littlefoot looked between the cats "well I see that this is a conversation that doesn't include me. I'll be at the camp." He padded over to where the rabbit was killed picking it up he brought it back to the camp walking to the middle dropping it not really hungry so he saved it for someone else. He stretched padding over to a spot and sat down

Goldeniris followed the other warrior back to camp, dipping his head to Echoear in respect before leaving.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Well, he's doing alright." Flutter shifted her gaze downward. She had the feeling Scatterclaws didn't like to be looked in the eye, but she couldn't help but be fascinated by his handsome amber eye. She fidgeted with her paws for a moment. She stepped a bit closer to him and spoke to him in a hushed whisper, "He spoke with Smokeyblossom, Brightstorm, Sunspot, Goldentail, and me about possibly launching an attack on HollowClan. He wanted to do it within a few days. After talking about the main idea, he asked Smokeyblossom, Brightstorm, and Goldentail tail to leave. Then he told me and Sunspot that he wanted to make sure we attacked everyone in this ambush. even queens or kits." She explained, her eyes widening a bit within fear. "No cat was done that before. At least, no one other than Hollowheart. You should know who she is, the leader before Whiskerstar. She was the pure embodiment of evil. But, every cat agreed with her back then. Except for Whiskerstar and Stripestar- back then their names were Whiskermoon and Stripestorm." She paused for a moment, sighing. "Only Marshfoot, our oldest and only elder, would know about those times. Along with Buzzardstar himself, since Stripestar told him those stories."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
Littlefoot closed his taking a little cat nap
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws said,”We’ll he better calm down. That ambush could make warriors dead for no clear reason other than greed or unnecessary revenge. It’s too risky with no clear positive outcome that I’ve heard so far. Well... If he thinks it’s for the best.” When she started talk about Hollowheart he gazed down for a moment at Echoear. He hoped that Echoear didn’t see her say that, knowing how passionate he was about defending the former leader of HollowClan. He nodded to his clan mate and said, “ I’ll be heading to the camp soon. I might need to have a word with Echoear for a moment.”
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"We should be heading back to camp." Echoear added, having purposefully not watched what Flutter was saying in the interest of Scatterclaws's privacy. "I would imagine Strikestar would want a warrior or two to follow us along back to BloodClan." He suggested, flicking an ear before looking to his left, past Scatterclaws. "Let's go. Flutter, you can.. linger around the border, on your side of you don't mind. We might need you with us so we look less suspicious."
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws nodded and following after the medicine cat. He realized how pacifist he sounded when he spoke to Flutter. That was extremely rare. It made him cringe inside that he didn’t realize what he said before. He was now padding along side Echoear. When he felt like he was far enough away from Flutter he stopped by a trunk of tree. He was looking down at the ground and then looked up and softly muttered, “ I-Uh....” He seemed like he didn’t have anything to say or maybe he just forced himself to hesitate.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Echoear paused for a moment, about a tail-length ahead of Scatterclaws. He only just noticed that Scatterclaws had stopped. He turned around, noticing him sitting by a lone tree stump in the meadow they were walking through. "What's the matter?" Echoear mewed, stepping closer to Scatterclaws. He stopped as he stood right in front of Scatterclaws, then sitting down.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
“ This is going to sound really kit-ish... I’ll miss you. I know we don’t really know much about each other and I-I,” Scatterclaws started saying when he went silent. He pawed at the ground and started saying, “ You are such a lovely cat. You’re so kind and loving and generous and adorable and handsome- Ugh! I think the bees in my brain made me say too much.” He started to blush, embarrassed at what he said.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
He opened an eye looking around
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger “ This is going to sound really kit-ish... I’ll miss you. I know we don’t really know much about each other and I-I,” Scatterclaws started saying when he went silent. He pawed at the ground and started saying, “ You are such a lovely cat. You’re so kind and loving and generous and adorable and handsome- Ugh! I think the bees in my brain made me say too much.” He started to blush, embarrassed at what he said.

"Oh, it's alright. I'll miss you too, of course." Echoear mewed, unable to hide the sadness in his eyes, even though the smile growing on his face from Scatterclaws's compliments was betraying it. The snowy tom too started to blush, as he looked into the tom's eyes for a moment, before looking down at the Scatterclaws's paws. He placed his own paw gently on the paw Scatterclaws was using to poke at the ground with and mewed, "But we'll be able to see each other again, at gatherings, and maybe even in camp if your clan ever needs our help." Echoear hesitated for a moment before continuing, "And once we die, maybe we'll even see each other in StarClan. Though, I do hope I see you again before then."
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws perked up at Echoear’s paw on his paw. He couldn’t help having a small little purr rumbling in his throat. “ Well definitely I would want to see you before we go to StarClan... I might as well start bothering all the leaders to have more gatherings more often then,” he chuckled. He got a little bit closer and started blushing even more. The tom suddenly gave Echoear a nuzzle right on his muzzle.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Heh.. yeah" He mumbled, giving off a slight laugh. He let a purr ring out from his chest as he felt Scatterclaw nuzzle his muzzle. The white tom nuzzled him back, his purr growing louder.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws purred louder at the sound of the other tom’s purr. In return of nuzzling him back, he gently rubbed his head against his cheek. He purred, “ Cloud, got a favorite flower plant thing at all?”
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
He closed it falling asleep again
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Er... Lotus flowers are very pretty, so I have to say those are my favorite." Echoear mewed, soon after giving the side of Scatterclaws's head a swift lick. "But I think maybe we should be heading back to camp now?"
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws squinted his eye and said, “ I’m going to find one of those someday then...” He stopped being cenamatic and moody, saying, “ Probably, I’m afraid of what my good ol’ leader might do. I respect that cat but I care about you so...” He got up, his pelt brushing against Echoear’s.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
Littlefoot woke up and stretched looking around he made his way towards the entrance making sure no one was watching him he padded swiftly along heading towards the clan border
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"He won't do a thing. Strikestar wouldn't let anything bad happen to me." Echoear reassured him, getting to his own paws.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
He smelled the air noticing that he's was upwind of the other cats he shrugged and padded along more swiftly
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
“ That’s good to know, Strikestar seems like a good cat,” Scatterclaws said. He started to jump around a little bit towards the scent of camp. “ I’m the great jumping feline. I jump until my enemies die!”
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Echoear is taken a bit aback by Scatterclaws's sudden jumping, his ears moving back slightly. "What are you doing?" He whispered, a bit bewildered, not able to interpret what the tom was saying because of his fast-paced motions.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
He stopped jumping and turned around saying, “ I’m the great jumping feline. I jump until my enemies!” Scatterclaws repeated. “ Would you like to join the jumping?” He asked continuing to jump away again.
Today, at 3:15am
Advertising 1
scroll-top