Trial of the clans (warriors rp)

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Trial of the clans (warriors rp)
by a stranger august 2018

Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
Littlefoot looked back at Goldeniris " Well I think I will go to the stream and see if I can find any mice or moles"
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws had a delayed reaction. It was almost like he was processing everything. He was looking down at his paws when he unsteathed. He padded up to the side of Echoear. The tall tom set his gaze down to the apprentice. It looked like he was being intimidating but he was just being socially awkward. “ HoggleHeart? The son of the traitor?” The BloodClan cat asked with no hesitation. He sounded really monotone and stilted too.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Echoear glanced back at Scatterclaws in time to see him say that. "Excuse me?" Echoear hissed, his ears almost instantly flying back, "Our first leader came here and saved us all. We would have killed each other as rogues if she hadn't made HollowClan. She was prophesized to be the cat who would save all the rogues in the area. Are you hurt that she lead a life more meaningful than most BloodClan cats could ever lead?" His lip was curled a bit, his tail starting to lash a bit. "It was the most painful experience, having to watch your own leader slowly die in front of your eyes as her own body grows these strange lumps. She was our saviour, and I had to attempt to fix her for as long as I could. But, cancer isn't curable. She saved all of us and was a much greater help here than she ever could have been in BloodClan." He lectured Scatterclaws, in utter disbelief of what the darker tom had said.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Hoggleheart had ventured from BloodClan with his sister, Slenderleg, to find his mother. She had left in BloodClan as soon as they could eat fresh kill. Slenderleg supposedly despised her mother, believing she had abandoned them. Hoggleheart, though, is a more understanding cat, and understood why Hollowstar would want to leave, and why she couldn't take them with her." Shatteredpaw mentioned, "He is the oldest living cat that is related to BloodClan cats. He's even older than your current leader. He and his mother are not to be disrespected." She sternly mewed, glaring at Scatterclaws. She and her mentor would defend their leader, past or present, and their clan until they breathed their final breath.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Littlefoot looked back at Goldeniris " Well I think I will go to the stream and see if I can find any mice or moles"

"If you walk out of the camp and head east, there's a stream there. It would be at least partially frozen over, but there should be something sheltering nearby, maybe a rabbit burrow nearby. Just keep downwind of those critters, you don't want them to smell ya." Goldeniris suggested, "I'll come with you. I want to bring something back for Lotuspetal." He mewed, getting to his paws and padding up next to Littlefoot.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
Littlefoot nodded and moved his ears "ok a little company won't hurt." He padded along sniffing and listening
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws ears went against his head and started to rapidly say, " Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I just uh- I was always told she was a traitor. I never knew that side of the story." He looked down at the ground, ashamed at what he just did. He shuffled his paws and almost looked like he was panicking. Then for some random reason, the tom purposefully laid down and pressed his face into the ground. He felt stinging pain of his unhealed wounds due to pressure being put upon them. He whimpered a little bit but just laid there.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Echoear's outward mood immediately changed once Scatterclaws pushed his face to the ground. He gasped slightly, "Nononono don't do that.." He very quietly muttered, pushing Scatterclaw's face from the ground with his paw. "You'll ruin the covering doing that.." He looked at the covering while he held Scatterclaw's head up gently. "Goldentaill will need to replace that once you return to BloodClan." He mentioned. He started to feel bad about hissing at the tom. "I'm sorry, are you alright?" He mewed softly, "You wanted to see the beach and the ocean, right? We can still do that."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws sat up and said, " I'm sorry about that. I forgot I had something that was covering my eye socket. No need to be sorry, I insulted your past leader and her descendants. I just hope to StarClan you can forgive me about that..." Dirt and grass was all over his face. He kept on wincing at the pain but happened to give Echoear a small smile. "You could say the cloud just got stormy," he did a dorky chuckle and continued, "I'm fine though, I really am. I'm still all ready to see the ocean. The endless water thing. That thing."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Yes, yes. I think the technical term for it is the sun-drown-place." He noted, getting to his paws. He helped Shatteredpaw up, then looked around. "Shatteredpaw, you can bury the herbs under a thin layer of earth if you want, so you don't have to carry those herbs all the way to the beach with us." Echoear suggested, "We'll meet you down by the beach." He motioned Scatterclaws forward with his tail before padding forward. He paused once their paws were on the sand, picking up the scent of a gull. He got sight of it to his left, and crouched down. He slunk forward until he was close, but the sound of his tail brushing the sand alerted the gull, and it started to take off. He quickly dashed after it, leaping high into the air to catch it before it got too high. On the way down, He pulled the bird close to him and sunk his teeth into it's neck. He managed to land on all four paws with the bird in his mouth. He looked back at Scatterclaws, then padded back to him.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
He padded through the entrance feeling the soft wind against his fur
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws looked out to the endless blue water in astonishment. To him, it was a beautiful sight. The different hue of blue in the sky complemented the water. He watched the waves lashing at the sand, studying the patterned movement. He sat down and noticed the weird texture on his paws. He started to paw at the sand when he watched Echoear take down a seagull that was taking flight. " Nice catch! I think you can hunt better than me," He mrrowed in amusement. " Maybe you can teach me your skills."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Heh, maybe one day. I'm not sure how well that would go, me being deaf and all." He mewed, giving an innocent smile. He looked over as Shatteredpaw caught up with them. He looked back over at Scatterclaws, then set the gull down before covering it in almost freezing cold sand. "We would wade in the water a bit if you'd like. I've heard it's warmer this time of year since it takes longer for the ocean to heat up and cool down." The cloud-colored tom suggested.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws nodded and said, “ That sounds cool to do.” He looked back out at the water when he purred, “ The sun-drown-place is beautiful. It isn’t that amazing though. Not compared to how lovely and handsome someone else is....” He had a smile inching across his face that he kept on hiding.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Echoear is lowkey somewhat clueless when someone compliments him in vague ways like what you just did, I hope that'll make this even cuter! :D)

"Oh, who?" Echoear asked, observing Scatterclaw's muzzle as he spoke. He wasn't sure If Scatterclaws was talking about him or someone else, and he didn't wanna seem self-centered, so that's why he asked. He curled his fluffy tail around his back and hind legs as he sat down close to Scatterclaws.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
He kept padding along heading towards the stream that Goldeniris told him about not seeing him follow him he shrugged "Guess he didn't want to go"
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
( Aww :3

Scatterclaws purred, " You." He had a little smile on his face when he realized what two things he just said. He looked down at the sand in embarrassment. He kept looking at the ground and eyeing back up at Echoear.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ He kept padding along heading towards the stream that Goldeniris told him about not seeing him follow him he shrugged "Guess he didn't want to go"

(He did follow)

"I'm right here, mousebrain." Goldeniris chuckled, padding up next to him, "I was investigating a strange smell a little farther back, that's all." He swished his golden tail around a little, before holding it upright.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger ( Aww :3

Scatterclaws purred, " You." He had a little smile on his face when he realized what two things he just said. He looked down at the sand in embarrassment. He kept looking at the ground and eyeing back up at Echoear.

"Oh!" He quietly half-gasped. The snowy white tom let a large smile slowly creep across his face, his cheeks getting a bit rosy because he was a little bit embarrassed (but in a good way). He touched his nose to the tom's ear and then gently rubbed his face against Scatterclaw's. "T-thank you." Echoear barely managed to whisper. A strong purr rung out from his chest.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
The Bloodclan tom purred right back at Echoear. He had a big smile on face when his cheeks started to become really red. This Bloodclan tom that seemed like a cold, stern warmonger was know blushing at the little flirt he told Echoear. He managed to say, " N-no problem... Do you come down here to the beach a lot?"
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
Littlefoot purred in laughter " what do you think the smell was?" He said padding along
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Not sure. might have been BloodClan though. I've noticed they've been checking and marking their borders more often than usual." The golden tom shrugged, stopping for a moment as he spotted a lone rabbit. He held his tail out, telling Littlefoot to stop. He motioned to the rabbit slowly with his tail, wanting Littlefoot to catch it.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger The Bloodclan tom purred right back at Echoear. He had a big smile on face when his cheeks started to become really red. This Bloodclan tom that seemed like a cold, stern warmonger was know blushing at the little flirt he told Echoear. He managed to say, " N-no problem... Do you come down here to the beach a lot?"

"Oh, well uh.. some cats come down here to sunbathe or play around in the sand in the warmer moons." Echoear mentioned, "Usually, cats only come down here to hunt, but sometimes I come to collect herbs from here if they grow. Or to just relax in the sand. Sometimes I need a little break from the clan on my own."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
Littlefoot saw the rabbit and stopped. He walked slowly towards it and ran pouncing it and missing it by inches he started to chase it.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" I bet so. Medicine cats work all the time... When I was younger I wanted to be a medicine cat. That was moons ago. I still think every warrior should at least have basic knowledge on herbs. In the case of an emergency, like if there clan mate was wounded and if they didn't do anything right then and just got the medicine cat it would be to late. Or so that they don't bother the medicine cat over the smallest of scratches. You probably find that annoying when cats come in with scratches smaller than a tip of a claw," Scatterclaws chuckled under his breath.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"It can be, but I'm willing to help cats with any problem. They usually only come to me with physical issues, though." Echoear let out a soft sigh, smiling once he looked back at Scatterclaws. "I never knew you wanted to be a medicine cat when you were younger! That's interesting." He cooed.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" Yep! I've always found it interesting. Instead of being a warrior and the goal is taking away life being a medicine cat is trying to preserve life. I wonder if I decided to take that path now and then," Scatterclaws said. He looked up at the water and gave Echoear a mischievous expression, " I'll race ya to the waves."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(i'll reply when i can)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger " Yep! I've always found it interesting. Instead of being a warrior and the goal is taking away life being a medicine cat is trying to preserve life. I wonder if I decided to take that path now and then," Scatterclaws said. He looked up at the water and gave Echoear a mischievous expression, " I'll race ya to the waves."

"You're on." Echoes shared the same mischievous look. The white tom swiftly shot off in the direction of the waves. He paused once he jumped in, only allowing the water to go slightly above his paw.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws rushed into water it going only above his paws. He gasped, " Aww you beat me!" He felt how cold it was but just dealt with it for the time being. He started to hop around in the water, making it splash all over the place, exclaiming , " I'm now a rabbit!"
Today, at 12:12pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top