Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
He hid right by the boarder hoping to see the strange white bloodclan cat again
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Echoear shook his head, still a bit startled, and confused as to why Scatterclaws was doing this. "Why are you doing this? Do you have bees in your brain? What's happening?" He eyes widened a tiny bit as he backed up into the stump. He stopped once he bumped into the stump, the fur on his back rising a bit.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ He hid right by the boarder hoping to see the strange white bloodclan cat again

Flutter waited by the border, utterly bored. She yawned, then stretched her self out onto the snowy grass. She lay there, wondering why they were taking so long.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws stopped and looked back at Echoear concerned. “ Oh... I was just joking and playing around. I didn’t know you would be scared of me jumping,” he told. He started to pad back to Echoear and asked, “ Are you okay? You seem really spooked by that.”
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Uh y-yeah I'm fine. I just- I had no way of expecting that, and I had no idea why you were doing that. There was no reason for you to suddenly do that, so I just got utterly confused and somewhat frightened." Echoear explained, the fur on his back flattening once again. "Come on, let's go." He started to pad towards HollowClan camp once again. They were fairly close, being able to see the camp entrance pretty soon after they continued onward.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
Littlefoot saw flutter he tilted his head in a way to get a better look at her he was in love with her but he didn't want her to know he was there. It felt wrong for him to be there so he started to move backward slowly he stepped on a stick cracking it he layed flat on his stomach
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws was only trying to have fun. Well, fun has always been a new concept to him. He always bad at playing around. He just stayed silent in confusion and embarrassment when he walked with Echoear for a moment. An awkward smile went on his face and apologized, “ I’m sorry about freaking you back there with my goofiness by the way.” He smelled the scent of camp getting closer when he looked at the camp entrance. “ Huh, That was quick, we’re here!” He said trying to look excited.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Yeah, that stream isn't far from camp," Echoear added. As they passed through the camp entrance, Echoear sighed. Strikestar stood atop the tree stump that all cats met under for a clan meeting, eyes the toms as they arrived. Echoear watched as the tom called out "Let all cats old enough to explore the beach gather around the Tall Stump for a clan meeting!"

Echoear could see Goldeniris sit beneath the stump first, with his apprentice Flowerpaw by his side. Soon Blackheart, a white tom with a black chest and underbelly, joined Goldeniris along with his apprentice, Patchpaw. Fadingstorm, the deputy, was sat right near the stump, looking out and watching that clan as it gathered, cat by cat. Lotuspetal poked her head out of the nursery, not bothering to actually join the other cats under the stump since she had only about 10 days left until her kits were born.

Echoear settled himself towards the front of the crown, with Scatterclaws by his side. A she-cat nearby - her name being Warmsky - let out a quiet gasp when she saw the covering over Scatterclaw's empty eye socket. A she-cat named Acornshell situated her self near Echoear and Scatterclaws, with her apprentice Melodypaw in between.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(I'll post more soon)

Name: Blackheart
Looks: White tom with black chest and underbelly, and forest green eyes
Clan: HollowClan
Mate: X
Siblings: Warmsky, Nico, and Fogclaws (A BloodClan cat)
Apprentice: Patchpaw

Name: Lotuspetal
Looks: Giner she-cat with white muzzle, paws, tail tip, and leaf green eyes
Mate: Goldeniris
Siblings: Beachfuzz
Apprentice: X
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Name: Warmsky
Looks: Pale grey she-cat with darker grey ears and tail, and warm amber eyes.
Crush: Aridbreeze (male)
Siblings: Blackheart, Nico, and Fogclaws (A BloodClan cat)

Name: Acornshell
Looks: Cream she-cat with tan ears, paws, tail, and underbelly, with amber eyes.
Siblings: Goldeniris (male, I forgot to mention that they were siblings on Goldeniris's form)
Apprentice: Melodypaw

Name: Melodypaw
Looks: Small, black and orange tom with white patches and yellow-orange eyes
Siblings: None
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
If need be rowin I'll take 1 or 2 of then for you)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Littlefoot saw flutter he tilted his head in a way to get a better look at her he was in love with her but he didn't want her to know he was there. It felt wrong for him to be there so he started to move backward slowly he stepped on a stick cracking it he layed flat on his stomach

Just gonna casually bump this)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Just gonna casually bump this)

Flutter shot up to her paws, her claws unsheathed as soon as she heard a stick crack. "Who's there!? I will defend this border and my clanmates with my life!" She hissed, whipping her head back in forth as she quickly looked around the area.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
Littlefoot ducked out of the Bush bolted not realizing he was on the bloodclan side
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Aha!" Flutter shouted as he leapt and pounced onto Littlefoot, pinning him down. "What do you think you're doing here?" She hissed.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
He struggled throwing flutter off of him and bolting back towards the border
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Flutter chased him off BloodClan territory, hissing behind him. "That's right, You run away, and never come back!" She shouted harshly, sitting down and beginning to groom herself as soon as soon as she didn't see the tom anymore.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
He turned around climbing a tree and going from true to tree quietly so flutter didn't hear him
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(bump, Welp)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"As you all may or may not know, Echoear, our medicine cat, has had to bring in a BloodClan cat named Scatterclaws to treat his wounds. This is because they were severe enough to warrant immediate treatment. He could not have left the innocent cat to die, and I am grateful for Echoear's kindness, as we would have had the whole of BloodClan after us if he hadn't." Strikestar explained, Echoear feeling a bit uncomfortable as he noticed cats shifted to look at him and Scatterclaws. "But now, Echoear must return Scatterclaws back to BloodClan. I have decided to have two warriors accompany them, for their own safety. The warriors I chose to go with them are Goldeniris and Blackheart." Strikestar announced.

A dark ginger and white tabby tom wearing a collar padded up to Fadingstorm, who was sitting right next to the meeting stump. Echoear recognized it was Hoggleheart, the former leader's son. He was an elder at that point, did he want to join them? Strikestar looked down at Fadingstorm, her talking with him briefly as well. "It has been decided, one more cat will join the group," Strikestar announced. Echoear could sense confusion coming from the cats around him. "Hoggleheart, our only elder, will join as well. This is due to him being formerly BloodClan, he should know his way around the territory better." Strikestar explained. "The clan meeting is now closed." He finally mewed, gracefully leaping off the stump to join his mate and deputy, Fadingstorm.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws eats pinned back at the gasp from the she-cat. “ Come on, it isn’t that bad,” He thought. The tom hadn’t seen his reflection yet. He was to afraid to look at the river to see how bad it looked. The whole entire time he sat down in the meeting he was trying to look intimidating during the clan meeting. Even though he was just looking down at the ground. He could feel them staring at him. Others could probably sense the awkwardness with the tom. He heard the name Hoggleheart and saw the old cat ahead. He looked at his collar and started to miss his own even if it was uncomfortable. But other than that, even though he hadn’t met Hoggleheart, he was automatically judgmental of the elder. When the clan meeting was done he joked to Echoear, “ Well, that was kind of awkward but I guess leaders sure love their meetings don’t they?” He got to his paws and scretched.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Eh, yeah I guess. They can be pretty important at times, so they're always good to have when needed." Echoear shrugged, getting to his paws as well. Echoear dipped his head to Hoggleheart as he came up to them. "Good afternoon, Hoggleheart."

"Good afternoon indeed." Hoggleheart dipped his head back to the medicine cat. He seemed to have a limp, holding up his left hind paw, but Hoggleheart pushed it aside. "My, you sure have grown Scatterclaws. I remember when you were just a young kit in the nursery. Your mother was very excited one you were born, even though you were born without siblings." He explained, giving the tom a warm smile, as a nostalgic look flashed in his eyes.

Looking closer, Echoear noticed that one of the three dog teeth Hoggleheart's light, faded orange collar had was missing. "Why, I think you might have lost one of your dog teeth in your nest." Echoear mentioned.

The ginger tom glanced down at his collar, rasing his eyes brows a bit. "Well, it seems I have. Those darned things ought to fall off some day." He let out a soft laugh.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ He turned around climbing a tree and going from true to tree quietly so flutter didn't hear him

Bunp)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
“ Yes I have grown, everyone grows. I’m not scared of moss anymore,” the tom said in a monotone meow. He was trying to be nice but he honestly didn’t remember the elder too much. He was really only told through other’s accounts. Some were good, others were bad.

“ Are you coming over to BloodClan territory for nostalgia?” He bluntly asked. The tom keeping on looking over at Echoear in his own way of trying to say help. He didn’t know if he was being mean or rude at all.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Oh, wait! I'll be right back." Echoear mewed, quickly rushing off to the medicine den before returning just as swiftly, carrying a shell carefully in his jaws. "This is for you, Scatterclaws. It's the prettiest shell that I could find on the beach. I hope you like it!" He mewed, giving Scatterclaws a warm, loving smile. He moves his muzzle towards Scatterclaws, motioning him to take it from him. Echoear didn't want the shell to get dirty.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger “ Yes I have grown, everyone grows. I’m not scared of moss anymore,” the tom said in a monotone meow. He was trying to be nice but he honestly didn’t remember the elder too much. He was really only told through other’s accounts. Some were good, others were bad.

“ Are you coming over to BloodClan territory for nostalgia?” He bluntly asked. The tom keeping on looking over at Echoear in his own way of trying to say help. He didn’t know if he was being mean or rude at all.

"Well, Sort of. I haven't seen any of the many cats who I still care about in so many moons and It would be a miracle to see them again. Both my mother and I left our former clan before BloodClan came here. They came here within a few moons of me leaving, but still a significant amount of time apart." Hoggleheart sighed, gazing up longingly up into the sky. "And I imagine my sister, Slenderleg, would want me to help you as well, since we are both partially Bloodclan cats, I guess you more so than me at this point."
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws seemed confused at first of where he was going. He answered the tom, “ Understandable, I can’t judge that. I felt very anxious the past day not being with my clan. I miss them.”

His confusion was cured when his eyes seemed to shine at the sight of shell. He at first seemed to be in shocked silence before... “ Aaaaaahhhhhh! It’s beautiful! I don’t know how to say thank you enough! Thank you so much Echoear!” He said, sounding like an excited kit but tried to keep it on the quiet side. He was giving him a smile right back and took it gently from him. He happily purred, “ Thank you so much!”
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Scatterclaws seemed confused at first of where he was going. He answered the tom, “ Understandable, I can’t judge that. I felt very anxious the past day not being with my clan. I miss them.”

His confusion was cured when his eyes seemed to shine at the sight of shell. He at first seemed to be in shocked silence before... “ Aaaaaahhhhhh! It’s beautiful! I don’t know how to say thank you enough! Thank you so much Echoear!” He said, sounding like an excited kit but tried to keep it on the quiet side. He was giving him a smile right back and took it gently from him. He happily purred, “ Thank you so much!”

Echoear flicks his ear with a bit of embarrassment, trying to hold back a dorky smile in front of his clanmates. He gave him the same smile as before, blinking for a moment. He saved goofy smiles for those he really cared about. He held his tail up high, almost as happy as could be despite the situation.

Hoggleheart watched the small scene, holding back a chuckle of amusement. A bittersweet feeling rose in his chest once he remembered how he was once also infatuated with some cat. He gazed longingly into the sky once more, remembering how StarClan had too, taken that away from him. But he persisted in his beliefs in StarClan, knowing it was their plan, knowing that everything happens for a reason.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Come on, let's go y'all" Goldeniris called to the rest of the group before walking out of the camp. The others followed behind, everyone eventually settling with Hoggleheart leading the group, and the two warriors in the back. "So, why'd you convince Strikestar to let you on this little return crew? Is it so you can visit Fogclaws? I know you, Warmsky, and, Nico are all siblings. Y'all have the same look to ya. I can't explain it."

Blackheart replied in a whisper. "Honestly, yes. I know he wouldn't let Warmsky on there since she just barely recovered from greencough. Nico couldn't care less about his family. Plus, I've always wondered what BloodClan camp looks like. But mostly, I want something to report back to Warmsky with. She and Fogclaws were the closest cats out of the four of us. She has been worried about him for a while since the snow would prevent us from trying to reach him."
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Bump, Welp)
Today, at 11:44am
Advertising 1
scroll-top