Forums » Playgrounds

chat Trial of the clans (warriors rp)
by a stranger august 2018

Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Littlefoot saw the rabbit and stopped. He walked slowly towards it and ran pouncing it and missing it by inches he started to chase it.

Bumping g my message)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Scatterclaws rushed into water it going only above his paws. He gasped, " Aww you beat me!" He felt how cold it was but just dealt with it for the time being. He started to hop around in the water, making it splash all over the place, exclaiming , " I'm now a rabbit!"

Echoear ignored the splashing water, looking for an opportunity to pounce. He dashed forward, playfully tackling Scatterclaws. "Roar!" He playfully mewed, now standing over the tom as he pinned him to the ground, a dorky smile stretching across his face.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Bumping g my message)

Goldeniris dashed to one of the few nearby trees and began to climb. He ran along one of the branches and then jumped across to the next. He knew it was risky, but he did this anyway. He stopped when he caught up to the rabbit and Littlefoot. He jumped down from the top of the tree onto the rabbit, feeling a great pain in his hind legs. He ignored the pain and quickly bit the rabbit's neck.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(bump)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
Littlefoot skidded to a stop looking at Goldeniris then a strange sent of a blood clan cat wafted by him
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Name: Flutter
Looks: Pale tabby she-cat with grey stripes and brown eyes
Clan: BloodClan
Mate: None
Siblings: Smokeyblossom (Sister)
Apprentice: None )
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Littlefoot skidded to a stop looking at Goldeniris then a strange sent of a blood clan cat wafted by him

The pale tabby she-cat hid among the bushes, hoping not to be spotted. She had been hunting by herself and had not realized she crossed the border until it was almost too late. She did her best to keep quiet, thought the snow from the top of the bush was soaking down and almost freezing her pelt.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
Littlefoot thought he knew where the blood clan cat was but he wasn't sure he got down and crept toward the bush
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" Ah! I'm being attacked!" Scatterclaws chuckled, looking up at the handsome tom. He started to playfully paw at Echoear's face. The water was going against his ears which was annoying but it didn't overshadow Echoear.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
(Bunp)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(i'll be back soon, won't respond for at most a few days)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
( Oh okay :3
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Shatteredpaw had stopped to examine her own paw for a while after the two tons left her to enjoy the saved. She realized it had been a good while, and quickly brushed some semi-loose dirt over the herbs she found earlier. She got to her paws and passed through the rest of the flowers before siting the two toms. "Hey! We should go back to camp now. It's almost sunhigh." The gray she-Cat messed across the beach. Looking more carefully, she noticed th at they were.. on top of each other? "Come on you two!" She mewed once more.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger " Ah! I'm being attacked!" Scatterclaws chuckled, looking up at the handsome tom. He started to playfully paw at Echoear's face. The water was going against his ears which was annoying but it didn't overshadow Echoear.

Echoear gave him a dorky smile as he lifted up one paw to bat away Scatterclaw's paws. He tried to bat at the toms paws, and in the process, lost his balance and flopped over next to him in the waves. He let out a chuckle after lying three for a moment, then looked over at Scatterclaws. He glanced back over to his left side, noticing Shatteredpaw in the distance.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws laughed at Echoear falling down and said, “ I guess we are both defeated now.” He looked over back at the tom and a deep rumbling purr was in his throat. He gave him a little, shy nuzzle on his shoulder. That was when heard the apprentice say ‘ Come on you two!’ He hopped right up in panic and acted like nothing happened. “ We should probably get going...” Scatterclaws said in a solemn tone, his ears going back.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
( Hello there everyone btw! :3
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
Hi welp)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Huh? What's going on?" He mewed in a curious tone. Echoear rolled over and got to his paws, stumbling a bit after getting up quickly. "W-woah got up too fast." He let out a quiet snort of amusement as he steadied himself, standing close to Scatterclaws. He noticed an awry tuft of fur on Scatterclaw's shoulder and flattened it with his tongue.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws chuckled, “Glad your paws didn’t betray you.” He continued, explaining, “ Your apprentice wants to us to go back to camp... And that really worries me.” He sighed when he felt Echoear lick his shoulder. His pelt shivered a little but he responded by giving Echoear’s shoulder a small nudge. The nudge could be taken as a friendly or romantic gesture. But up close he was slightly blushing.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Echoear watched Scatterclaw's muzzle, then looked up into the sky. "Great Starclan, I see why! It's nearly sunhigh. We've been out here a while." He let out a surprised mew. "Let's go." He started to pad towards Shatteredpaw, only looking back to see if Scatterclaws was following him, then continuing.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Littlefoot thought he knew where the blood clan cat was but he wasn't sure he got down and crept toward the bush

Bumping ny message)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws hesitated but continued to follow them. " It is sunhigh! Did we really loose track of time by that much?" He asked, looking up at the sky for a moment. " I don't know if I should be embarrassed by that fact or impressed."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Bumping ny message)

Flutter held as still as she would, attempting to mimic stone. She knew the tom could scent her, but she was afraid, yet close excited somehow. She held her tail close to her tail waited to be found out.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
He pounced crashing through the bush landing on a cat
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Watch it, Foxbreath!" She hissed, shoving him off of her with her hind legs. She got up and stepped out of the bush. "Now, where is Scatterclaws, and what has HollowClan done with him?" She hissed once more, slightly struggling with her sight due to her injured right eye (an old injury).
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
Littlefoot hissed "why are you here blood clan and who is scatterclaws" because he had joined the clan recently he doesn't know who scatterclaws is
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
On their way back, Echoear and Scatterclaws had to cross one slightly larger stream. After they crossed it, Echoear picked up the scent of two HollowClan warriors.... and a BloodClan cat? Echoear and Scatterclaws were to the Northwest of HollowClan camp, while the other three cats were to the West of the camp.
"I can scent... two HollowClan warriors... AND a .. BloodClan cat? Other than you?" Echoear mewed, looking back at Scatterclaws."I bet they're looking for you. Let's speed up a bit, I wanna make sure no one gets hurt."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
November 2018
He hissed again his fur on edge he asked his question again" why is a bloodclan cat here and who is this scatterclaws?!"
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ He hissed again his fur on edge he asked his question again" why is a bloodclan cat here and who is this scatterclaws?!"

"He is a BloodClan cat that was taken prisoner by HollowClan! You know, black cat with a white patch around his right eye." She explained, hoping to get some kind progress. She pricked an ear up as she heard the faraway voice of... someone somewhat familiar. She opened her mouth slightly to scent the air, the wind coming towards them. "Scatterclaws! Oh, I can smell you!" She mewed happily, taking off towards his scent. She skidded to a halt as she was greeted by a strange white cat and... Scatterclaws!? "Great StarClan what happened to your eye?" She gasped, noticing the covering over what she assumed was an empty eye socket. "And what did YOU do to him!?" She hissed, looking over at the white tom. He seemed somewhat familiar. 'That's... Echoear! The deaf medicine cat!' SHe thought. "Oh, nevermind, a deaf cat couldn't harm a fly." She scoffed, looking back over at Scatterclaws.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Goldeniris followed after her, the rabbit that he and Littlefoot caught earlier in his jaws.
Today, at 2:46am
Advertising 1
scroll-top