by a stranger august 2018

unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(bump)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws stretched and padded after Echoear to the entrance. " Lead the way, cloud. If I tried walking around your territory I would probably get lost," He meowed. He gave him a little nod and flashed him a smile.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
(Rowin is my character going to get accepted??)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Scatterclaws stretched and padded after Echoear to the entrance. " Lead the way, cloud. If I tried walking around your territory I would probably get lost," He meowed. He gave him a little nod and flashed him a smile.

"Heh, alrighty." Echoear muttered, padding out of the den and across camp to the camp entrance. He stopped for a moment, then continued onward. The white tom took a left from the outside of the entrance and walked to a place where two creeks met. He stopped, turning to face the upper creek. Ahead of them in the distance, he could see a large field of flowers, unsure what type of flower they were. "We'll have to cross this creek." He noted, looking back at Scatterclaws.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
(Sorry didn't see your question rowin)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger (Oh! sorry. What's your cat's gender? It says f but you said "his" as well)

(Oh sorry I meant male)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ (Oh sorry I meant male)

(Alright, you're accepted 🙂 )
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws was distracted looking at the scenery when he realized Echoear said something. " Oh... I've always been afraid of crossing creeks and rivers of any time. One second, let me force myself to cross the creek," Scatterclaws said when he hesitantly crossed. He looked back over at Echoear and chimed, " I didn't die!"
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
Ok)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
(How should I start off)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ (How should I start off)

(Hanging out in HollowClan camp)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Scatterclaws was distracted looking at the scenery when he realized Echoear said something. " Oh... I've always been afraid of crossing creeks and rivers of any time. One second, let me force myself to cross the creek," Scatterclaws said when he hesitantly crossed. He looked back over at Echoear and chimed, " I didn't die!"

Echoear let out a small chuckle, "Well, that's good. Didn't want to lose you in the current." Echoear carefully waded through the creek after him, shaking off his pelt before continuing. "This is the field of flowers, as you can see. I don't quite remember the kind of flower, but this field is all one type of flowers." Echoear explained, "Catchme if you can!" He mewed playfully, running into the field. He took a sharp turn once in the flower field, and lost his footing. The tom flopped over onto his side, flattening some of the flowers.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger (Hanging out in HollowClan camp)

Ok)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
Jewelfoot woke up stretching as he stood he walked out his light gray coat gleaming as the sun hit it he purred in happiness
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Shatteredpaw was out trying to find more herbs, when she noticed her mentor's scent on the wind. 'Echoear? That's odd. He did take in that BloodClan cat yesterday, but why is he heading towards the beach? I better go catch up to him.' She thought, gathering up the small bit of Feverfew and Fennel she managed to find in the snow, and with them in her mouth, followed Echoear's scent. She soon saw them on the other side of the creek, Echoear rushing off into the flower field. She paused for a moment at the creek, waiting for the right moment to cross. She quickly crossed, catching her injured paw on the edge of the riverbed, almost falling over. She dropped the herbs on the other side of the creek in the process, carefully balancing herself before picking up the herbs and continuing forward. She soon saw the BloodClan warrior standing near the flower field. "Hello?" She mewed through the herbs, looking at the tom with her head tilted to one side slightly. She lifted her injured paw so that she wouldn't put any weight on it.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
The BloodClan cat paused hearing Echoear's fact when saying, " Huh. They must not grow all over the pl-." When Echoear ran into the field playfully he chuckled, " Hey! I bet I can!" He jumped into the lush flower field and bounded after him. He felt like he heard someone call out 'Hello' but he thought it was just his imagination. At the sharp, turn Scatterclaws was balanced but tripped right over EchoEar. He fell onto his side right besides him. He went silent for a moment until he started to laugh hysterically.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Echoear chuckled a bit, seeing Scatterclaws doing what could only assume was laughing hysterically. He smiled wide, kinda of a big dorky smile, the kind where it makes you squint jsut by smiling that wide. It was hard for him to stop smiling, seeing how he and Scatterclaws were enjoying this so much, and after a moment, he was smiling so hard his face hurt. He laughed a little louder, and gave Scatterclaw's muzzle a swift lick before getting to his paws and gently cuffing Scatterclaw's ear. "Come on, ya goofball."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
He walked around looking for everyone ho cocked his head wondering where everyone was at
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Shatteredpaw hobbled after the dark tom, trying to catch up fast. She tripped partway, faceplanting into the flowers. "Echoear!" She called, justing giving up any attempt to get up, lying there on her side with the herbs near her. "I know you can't hear me, but the other cat isn't deaf! Hello?" She called again, waiting. She licked her wounded paw, wincing slightly as she went over worse spots on the paw.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Form for my background characters)

Name: Goldeniris
Looks: Golden-cream tabby tom with pale stripes and violet eyes
Clan: HollowClan
Mate: Lotuspetal
Siblings: Acornshell (Sister)
Apprentice: Flowerpaw
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Jewelfoot woke up stretching as he stood he walked out his light gray coat gleaming as the sun hit it he purred in happiness

The golden-cream tom yawned as he stepped out fo the warrior den, being woken up by Jewelfoot on his way out. "Whatcha in such a rush to wake up for bud?" He asked, flicking his ear as he looked over at the tom. "Everyone's still asleep, I guess we're all a bit tired."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
(I'm changing my characters name to little foot I realized that I don't like Jewelfoot as a name)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
Littlefoot looked behind him "oh sorry didn't mean to wake you I just feel like something is going on but I don't know why"
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Littlefoot looked behind him "oh sorry didn't mean to wake you I just feel like something is going on but I don't know why"

"Well, Echoear did bring in a strange cat last night. I'm not sure if they're still in the medicine den or if he already left to return to the cat to BloodClan. But I imagine they haven't set off for BloodClan yet since Strikestar would probably have called some cats to go with them." Goldeniris suggested, sitting down near Littlefoot, beginning to groom out his own pelt.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
Littlefoot sat down thinking "thays not it I just feel like something bad is happening right now like somebody is injured"
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Littlefoot sat down thinking "thays not it I just feel like something bad is happening right now like somebody is injured"

"Well, about two moons ago Shatteredpaw did have her paw crushed under a rock, causing her to have to train as a medicine cat, but nothing recent has really happened," Goldeniris explained, looking around camp. He nodded to a passing warrior as every cat slowly woke from their slumber and mingled in camp.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
" must just be me then" he shrugged his muscles rippling under his shiny gray coat he stood up and d looked around
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws stopped laughing when his muzzle was given a small lick. He was surprised but it was a good surprised. He did a little happy purr. He kept on smiling and said, “ Nope. Can’t get up. I got defeated by the flowers.” He then heard someone calling to them in the distance and sprang right up. His claws were unsteathed and looked over at the cat. He had a warrior-like intensity in his eye. He was trying to figure out how faraway the cat was. “ Hello, I am able to hear. Who are you?” He asked with a gruffness in his meow.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Hoggleheart is HollowClan's only elder and Hollowstar's son. That mean's he's a former BloodClan cat. Scatterclaws could maybe pick up on that.)

Echoear was a bit confused, looking up at Scatterclaws before getting to his own feet. He flashed another smile, before looking over at where Scatterclaws staring intensely. He noticed how the tom's claws were out, "Calm down there," He mewed, setting his paw gently on Scatterclaws'. He squinted a bit, attempting to make out the faraway cat. "Oh!" He mewed, noticing that the cat fell over. "Shatteredpaw? Is that you? I'm coming!" Echoear shouted, rushing over to the she-cat. "Are you alright? Oh, you managed to find some herbs, that's great!" He noted, looking closer at Shatteredpaw's injured paw. "I knew it would catch up to you one day. We'll probably need to amputate your paw since the bone was shattered. I know how to do that." The white tom muttered, focusing on her paw. "I might need to borrow a dog tooth from Hoggleheart's collar, but knowing him, he'd be fine with it as long as it will benefit you in the long run."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Amputate? I think.." Shatteredpaw stopped herself before she could say anything mouse-brained, going into a bit of a panicked state. All sorts of questions spun around in her head. 'How much will it hurt? How long will I be confined to a nest? What will the clan think? Most importantly, what will Strikestar and Fadingstorm think?' The speckled grey she-cat knew that it was already hard enough on her mother to see her daughter injured and stuck being a medicine cat, what will happen after her paw is gone? She shook her head a bit, trying to remain calm, despite her tail betraying her. Her tail tip was flicking back and forth quickly, which kind of helped her calm down in a way. "Y-yeah, I did find herbs. Some Feverfew and Fennel. There wasn't much there, so I got as much as I could carry, leaving only the smallest bit behind."
Today, at 3:16am
Advertising 1
scroll-top