Trial of the clans (warriors rp)

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Trial of the clans (warriors rp)
by a stranger august 2018

ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
October 2018
Scatterclaws nodded and walked over to his nest. He noticed Echoear was looking at it. He lay himself down and smiled at the medicine cat. " Goodnight and sweet dreams. Thank you for everything, you kind soul," he said while he curled up. He closed his eye.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Echoear gave the tom a soft smile before curling up all the way, tail tip over his muzzle, and eyes closed. His ear twitched as he fell asleep.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Bump, Skip to Morning)
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
October 2018
The tall tom finally felt at peace and started to drift off. He then fully fell asleep soon after Echoear fell asleep.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Alright, Skip to morning c: )
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
October 2018
( Okay :3
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
October 2018
Scatterclaws woke up to the sounds of a few birds. He didn't want to get up right away so he mumbled," Shut up....." His eyes were squinting out at the entrance of the medicine den. He got up and stretched which soon he regretted. He felt sore pain go down his spine forcing him to sit down.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Echoear blinked the sleep slowly from his eyes, then rolling over to stretch out. He let out a long yawn, licking his muzzle afterwards. "Good morning sleephead." He mewed, looking over at Scatterclaws.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
October 2018
" Well, Good morning to you too um-... I don't know how to make a nickname at the top of my head," He mumbled, forcing his eyes to stay open. He titled his head down and closed his eyes again. He then fell asleep for a few seconds before falling down to his side. He scrambled to get up after the fall.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
October 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Sanguine's eyes flickered with ambition and she locked eyes with the leader. "Deal." She mewed. "Now, if you would inform me for what I have to do as deputy I'd appreciate it. Don't want to just end up embarrassing myself."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(I WON"T BE ON FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS! JUST A HEADS UP!!)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Nevermind, I've been allowed on the computer once again)

"Well, As a deputy you would need to organize daily patrols for the Clan, such as hunting patrols and border patrols. You will need to listen to the patrols reports, and inform me if anything strange happens." Buzzardstar explained. He continued to tell Sanguine about what deputies usually do, stopping to add, "If you are unable to become the deputy at the moment, then you will share these duties with Sunspot. I'm sure he wouldn't want to give up his position so easily, even despite how overwhelming it can be for him. He is a somewhat stubborn cat."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Bump)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
(I have some pictures of the general map i'm working on for the clans)

The Whole Map: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/49088300563[...]

Top left of the map: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/49088300563[...]

Top right of the map: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/49088300563[...]

Bottom left of map: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/49088300563[...]

Bottom right of map: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/49088300563[...]
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
( B U M P )
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
ChickenNugget " Well, Good morning to you too um-... I don't know how to make a nickname at the top of my head," He mumbled, forcing his eyes to stay open. He titled his head down and closed his eyes again. He then fell asleep for a few seconds before falling down to his side. He scrambled to get up after the fall.

( I currently can't figure out my original password for ChickenNugget and I'm trying to get a new one. This will be my account for the time being.

He yawned and shook his messy pelt. " How are you doing you, cloud?" He asked with a little cheeky smirk.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Heh, Good," Echoear chirped, rolling back over to get out of his nest. "How about you?" He asked as he padded over to Scatterclaw's nest. The snowy-colored tom sat himself down next to Scatterclaw's nest, and began to groom himself.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws dipped his head and chimed back, "Glad your doing good. Personally I'm doing okay." He started to groom himself, trying to slick down his messy fur. He tried to spark a conversation with the other tom, "Wait, call me dumb, but you're by a lot of water right? What does it look like?"
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Well, I could show you," Echoear suggested, glancing at the den entrance, then at a part of the den wall. "It's only morning, I could get you back by noon. And it seems to be a bit warmer today than before. The snow might even be melting a bit more than before!" Echoear mewed, thinking out loud.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scatterclaws nodded and said, "That would be wonderful if you showed me! I heard it is pretty." A little dorky grin appeared on his face after he said that before he continued to groom his pelt. Hunger was nagging him due to him not eating anything yesterday. He chose to ignore it. He wasn't going to eat HollowClan's fresh-kill, he found that to be stealing and going against the warrior code.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
Name:Jewelfoot
Looks: a light grey coat with dark bluish spots on his feet
Personality: kind sweet goofy brave
Clan: hollow clan
Mate/Crush: none
Family: his family died while in a flood
Apprentice: none
Other: none
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Alright. Also, aren't you a bit hungry? I have a feeling you didn't eat much yesterday. Strikestar would be okay with it if you had a little bit of prey at least to hold you over, If you need it." Echoear mentioned, being hungry himself. "I could get you something."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" No, I'm not hungry and don't feel right about eating your clan's prey. It's leaf-bear and prey is typically limited anyways," Scatterclaws assured but he was hungry. He continued to groom himself but paused when he got to his neck. He looked down at the stripe of bare skin where his collar would be. He started to lick the fur above the stripe over the bare skin to try to cover it. " I-I am excited to see the... ocean? Is that what you all call it?"
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Yes..... oh. I didn't know there was bare skin under cat's collars. That's interesting." Echoear noticed, not even seeing the bare skin stripe before. "There is something I could about that missing fur if you wanted. Eating certain fish helps fur grow faster and stronger."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" No, I'm fine. And nope, just me who probably has the bare skin under my collar. It got tightened really tight so it rubbed against my fur until there was none. For me, wearing a collar was really annoying and uncomfortable. Sometimes it made it harder for me to breath. I kind of miss my collar though, it had all my teeth on it," Scatterclaws said, getting up to his paws. His amber eye looked down at the ground then back up at Echoear. " Huh. I never thought I would be taken care of by a HollowClan cat. Especially such-" He cut himself off and looked around nervously.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger " No, I'm fine. And nope, just me who probably has the bare skin under my collar. It got tightened really tight so it rubbed against my fur until there was none. For me, wearing a collar was really annoying and uncomfortable. Sometimes it made it harder for me to breath. I kind of miss my collar though, it had all my teeth on it," Scatterclaws said, getting up to his paws. His amber eye looked down at the ground then back up at Echoear. " Huh. I never thought I would be taken care of by a HollowClan cat. Especially such-" He cut himself off and looked around nervously.

"Such what?" Echoear wondered, looking into Scatterclaw's eye for a moment, then looking around the den. He stood up as well, swiftly licking a tuft of fur on his chest with excitement.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Nevermind," Scatterclaws mumbled, "It would've sounded dumb anyways..." He laughed nervously and shook his head. He asked, " So when are we going?"
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
October 2018
(Am I going to get accepted or nah)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ (Am I going to get accepted or nah)

(Oh! sorry. What's your cat's gender? It says f but you said "his" as well)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Right now works." Echoear mewed, looking over at Scatterclaws before heading towards the entrance of the den.
Today, at 6:26am
Advertising 1
scroll-top