BunnyMaster
chat Wings of Fire Role Play!
by account deleted june 2018

BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
“You don’t know,” GloryBringer said. “She thinks I’m useless and not old enough to rule.” GloryBringer rolled her eyes. She turned to look at Swamp, wondering how old he could be.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Jellyfish took in the appearance of the NightWing in front of her. He looked kind of like a SeaWing though, she had to admit. Maybe the first friend. She was going to work towards it, anyway. He had grayish green scales, and looked rather handsome. His wings were a swirl of different greens with gray and black mixed in, and he had thousands of tiny star-scales on the top as well as the bottom of his wings. Jellyfish, however, found that the most enchanting thing about the dragon was his bright, shining, amber eyes. They were beautiful, as how she found them. Jellyfish smiled. “Okay, let’s land. Where would you suggest a good place to talk?” She grinned sheepishly at him.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
"Well I can tell your young, duh." Silverbird snorted, a bit of his carelessness showing through his charm. he quickly fixed that, though, and smoothly saved his tail. "I can't see why she would think that. You look responsible, although I wouldn't like being a ruler myself. To much... work." He laughed, bumping her tail with his own with a grin.

Stormseer gave her an open mouthed smile, out of breath, and motioned for her to follow. He landed in a clearing, his large wings swooping through the trees. His amber eyes followed her as she landed behind him, the sunlight glistening off of the silver scales under his eyes. She was very pretty to him, and he found himself shuffling a bit awkwardly, his eyes fleeting to the ground and back up to her like some dragonet who had just broken something and was about to admit to its parents. "What's your name?"
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Jellyfish followed the NightWing down to a clearing amidst trees. He landed, and she followed suit. “What’s your name?” He asked, his eyes consistently following her own. Jellyfish fidgeted with her claws uncomfortably, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. She looked down at her talons, then said softly, “Jellyfish.” She immediately regretted it, expecting the NightWing to say something about her name. Now that she said it out loud to an unfamiliar dragon, it sounded like the most stupid name in the entire of Pyrrhia.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
GloryBringer felt Silverbird’s tail against hers — the contact that had a warm, comfy sensation creeping over her, replacing the nervousness and embarrassment before. GloryBringer smiled at Silverbird, remembering his reply. “Oh well, I just want people to notice me... and perhaps respect me like how they do to my mother.”
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
"I'm Stormseer. Jellyfish is a cute name." He said, smiling at her. "Where are you from? I know its weird I just kind of chased you out of the sky but its weird that a SeaWing is all the way over here. Are you from the school?" He asked her, his brow raised.

Silverbird rolled his eyes. "Trust me, you don't want to be noticed." He laughed, doing a corkscrew in the air and then coming back to land next to her. His scales were starting to change from silver to gold, he didn't fully notice.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Jellyfish's face flushed an instant red. "Uh... I... came from the sea...?" She knew that sounded stupid. Again. Although Stormseer didn't think so, she was sure he said that just to make her feel better. She felt her frustration that she had decided to leave behind began brewing in her again.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
"Nice color," Glorybringer commented, admiring Silverbird's scales. "I do want to be noticed, though. Royalty," She flashed Swamp and Silverbird a smile that she called "a Royal Smile". She copied Siverbird and did a corkscrew in the air, coming back to her original place gracefully.

(What is a corkscrew?)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
(So its like a twisty-maneuver twirl thing. That's the best I can explain it. It looks cool XD)

Stormseer face-palmed himself, letting out a little laugh. "Well, that's helpful." He grinned at her, and a couple little crinkles at the edges of his eyes, laugh lines, showed themselves. He might have been only a couple years old, but the stress of his life, and the animus enchantment he put on himself was actually /making him age faster/. "What are you doing all the way out here, SeaWing from the Sea?" He asked, sitting back on his haunches and opening his dazzling wings to the sunlight that streamed through the trees.

Silverbird flashed her a grin, mimicking her. The highest form of flattery. "Well, you /look/ royal, at least. Your more beautiful then your mother." Silverbird said, sincerity in his eyes. He watched her fly, raising a brow at how well she maneuvered in the air. He started flying upward, then looked back at them. "Wanna see something cool, you guys?" He laughed, gaining altitude.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
(Okay)

The questions were stumping her. Not that she didn’t know the answer, though. If Jellyfish had a chance to spill out the truth to Stormseer, she would say something like “My father abused me and I don’t know where my mother is so can you be my friend please please please”. But that was not an option now. Maybe never. So she decided to go with “I was exploring since my mother doesn’t like me going out. This is the only time she allows me.”
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
“Yeah, sure!” GloryBringer followed Silverbird up in the air, beckoning Swamp to follow too.

(That’s all I can think of for now)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
BUMP)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
BUMPOOOOO)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Silverbird smiled at them and shot higher into the air, his powerful wings sending him farther and farther with each beat. His amber eyes scanned the ground before he spotted a body of water. A dangerous grin crossed his features before he finally reached the altitude he wanted, and then he did a back flip and dove, tucking in his wings, making himself more aerodynamic. He shot pas them, going at an unbelievable speed, and shot over the body of water. He dived into it, only he was going so fast it just shot out from under him. He skimmed along the pond bottom, the water tunneling around him. He spun, then twirled up out of it, a couple of water droplets flicking off of his wings.

Stormseer raised a brow, then shut his eyes. A vision seeped into his head, a future were Jellyfish, bleeding, exhausted, and almost broken, was fighting with someone, an older Seawing that looked like her. He couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl, but he followed the trail and tried to see more. The stripes around his eyes glowed brightly, like they always did when he had a vision. But, this vision was evading him, and he couldn't keep with it. "Sh*t." he mumbled underneath his breath, but he quickly, changed his expression and became concerned. "Jellyfish, what's your mother''s name?" He asked. Maybe a name would spark another vision in his mind, and he could find out just who she was fighting with.

(PS Are we ever gonna do Sanguine and Stargazer?)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
(Oops sorry I forgot)

Glorybringer grinned at the sight of Silverbird showing off. "Cool!" She called, encouraging him to do more. But first, it was her turn. She flew up and up, higher then Silverbird was before. The white, fluffy clouds were just an arm's length away. Glorybringer glanced around for somewhere interesting. There, she thought, a lake with the deepest blue (not on map). Throwing all her fears and worries about the lake she had never seen before into the back of her mind, she dived down at top speed and cut right into the water. Little did she know every strange thing had its wonders -- sometimes fatal. The moment she hit the water, it gave her a mini electric shock. Excruciating pain seared through her entire body, threatening her ability to breathe. Glorybringer painstakingly splashed her aching wings to the surface, gasping for air.

"Amber...jack?" Jellyfish replied hesitantly. A brainwave struck her. How about she tell Stormseer her father's name as well? Maybe he could help; besides, she didn't have anything to lose, did she? "And my father's name is Stingray," She added, observing him carefully. He didn't look like he recognised either of the names she had given him. She had seen him shut his eyes earlier -- something that her father never really did. Maybe it helped some dragons process information in their brain? Had she given Stormseer too much information to handle? She doubted it, but took her chances anyway. "Why do you close your eyes?" She asked.

Stargazer chided himself for not using his powers again. He found his way into Sanguine's mind, and gasped inaudibly (if that's even possible). The amulet healed her! But fortunately, she didn't look like she could walk yet. He might be able to stop her, but how was he going to do it without letting her know he was a mindreader? His parents had told him not to tell anyone, although they never told him why. They weren't mindreaders themselves anyway, he thought. "I might not know, but you aren't going anywhere," He said, pushing her as hard as he could. Sanguine fell to the ground, and Stargazer stood over her triumphantly. But then his mind went to his dying mother and struggling father, and his grin faded almost as fast as it had come.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Silverbird immediately shot into action, and he dove into the water without as much grace or poise as he had been doing. He slinked over to her, wrapped his arms and wings around her, and then tried to swim to the other side. Well, that wasn't working. So, he gave a huge falp of his great wings, and then another, splashing water everywhere. Surprisingly, he was actually able to get in the air. He strained his muscles, but he made it to land and set her down. He shook off his water-covered body, sending an array of golden droplets everywhere. His scales now had white and red splotches on them, from the fear that something might have happened to Glorybringer. But, he carefully covered them up with more red.

Stormseer flipped the name Amberjack around in his mind, Nope. No visions there. Next, he tried Stingray. Something fizzled in his head. That the dragon that had been fighting Jellyfish in his vision! "I'm... uh-" He cut himself off. /hey! I should just tell this kid all about me and how our parents abused us and used me too! Oh and don't forget to mention I'm an animus and can control visions!/
"It just helps me think." He lied smoothly. Damn he hated doing that! Lying was not his strong suit. But he couldn't keep lying forever. "Okay, the truth is I can see visions, and when I shut my eyes like that I can see them clearer. Jellyfish, I think your in danger." He said, concern on his worried features.

Sanguine hissed, but was in no position to fight back. This stupid dragonet just didn't get it! "Get off of me!" She yelled. What she was really wondering is why he hadn't killed her yet. That confused her. She would have killed her already, if she was him. Well, no, she wouldn't have. She would have thanked herself for killing her mother.
She snapped her mind back to reality. She had to get this dragon off of her! She snapped her tail into his back, but she couldn't slice through the NightWing's scales without momentum from swinging it. Well, she hoped it hurt, at least. "I have to go! Please!" She decided to plead. It was kind of cheesy but she really had to be going. "You don't understand!" She cried out. Now, she was being serious. If she didn't leave... then Battlecry would die. She hissed and tried to scratch him with her back talons, but missed out of lack of concentration. "Godsdam*it!" She yelled.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
(You guys going to create an IceWing or something? Snowflake’s doing nothing XD)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
(Can you ask batbatbatgirl if she's even going to rp or the other person that joined? They could literally jump in at ANY second... 😐 )
Moontail266
73nd
1 685 points
July 2018
Furycloud flew over the mountain. She was on her way to find her den when she heard a familiar cry from one of the cave. At first she did not know where it came from but the cry came again. She flew into the cave and found Sanguine, her friend, fighting a Nightwing. She pause in shock but she shook her head and jumped in to help her friend who she trust. "What are you doing." She cried
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Sanguine's ears perked up when she heard a familiar voice. Was that... Furycloud? One of Ruby's daughters? A burst of strength surged through her and she shoved Stargazer off of her with her back legs, but got up slowly. The wounds on her back had opened up again and were still bleeding. "Furycloud? Where did you come from?" Sanguine asked her. She knew the dragon from the SkyWing palace, since her mother had taken her to the balls hosted by the SkyWing queen when she was still living with her. Alptraum was an important asset to Scarlet in the war and Ruby afterwards, so Sanguine had always been in good company when she visited the SkyWing kingdom. Now, Furycloud, a dragon she had broken bread with and sparred with, had come up out of the blue, right when she needed it most. She could help her free Battlecry from the IceWings! (P.S Battlecry is actually going to betray her when she finds him so he's not gonna be in her mind long)
Moontail266
73nd
1 685 points
July 2018
Furycloud was happy to fight with her friend again! The last time she fought with her was the last battle Queen Scarlet had. "Are you ok" Furycloud said, not answering Sanguine's question. Furycloud wonder who was the Nightwing they fought. She also wonder why they had fought a Nightwing. Since when did we have an enemy with a Nightwing. So, she said why where you fighting a Nightwing and who was that? She had so many question to ask her. After all she was her best friend who fought beside her every battle, even in the war.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Stargazer fell to the ground, looking up at the newcomer. She seemed pretty familiar with Sanguine. He sneaked into the newcomer’s mind. Oh no, he thought, another dragon to battle. Why had he met such a terrible fate? All he wanted to do was to see the outside world. But now he had seen inside Furycloud’s mind, the newcomer, he knew exactly how to manipulate her into not fighting him. “Look, I’m not here to fight. I was just having some Fox meat when she attacked me. I just need some medical help. I was defending myself you know,” he said, making a pitiful face and moving aside so Furycloud could see the blood splashed against the cave walls.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Jellyfish had never met a seer before. Sure, she had heard stories from her mother about them before, but never in real life had she met an actual seer. Luckily the first seer she had met was quite friendly. “Ok... so what have you seen?” She asked, afraid to know the truth yet knowing that it was still better to prepare for the worst.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Glorybringer was almost sinking when she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her, lifting her into the air. She opened an eye and saw water droplets splashing everywhere. Then a moment later, her feet touched ground and she sagged to the ground, relieved. Looking up at her savior, she saw Silverbird smiling down at her shakily. They both had been traumatized by the event that occurred just a second ago. “T-thanks,” She said, grinning back at Silverbird. From his scale colour, she could tell he was worried.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Snowflake was bored. Really really bored. No hunting now interested her. She walked around the ranking board, kicking up snow around her. She was used to her name at the top of the board. The tile/plank that bore her name was covered in ice. Nobody had moved it for ages. She was, as everybody knew, the best. But she wanted to be better. The best of Pyrrhia. That had always been her dream. Being the best of the IceWings was only a stepping stone to her biggest success ever. She flew up the palace to find her parents for permission she had waited for so long.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Sanguine smirked. Under her bone mask, it was emotionless though. She'd won. Furycloud wouldn't trust Stargazer. She didn't even know him. She knew Sanguine's occupation. "You should just be glad I didn't kill you, kid." Sanguine laughed, stepping over to Furycloud's side.

Silverbird tucked his wings in tight. "Are you okay?" He asked her, helping her to her feet.

Stormseer sighed. "Its not good. Do you have any enemies, anyone who would want to hurt you?" his worried gaze flickered over her, and stopped at her eyes.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Stargazer kept his face firm, though he was angry at Sanguine. But still, good thing she didn’t know he was a mind reader. He’d faked that part all right.

“Yeah...” Glorybringer nodded, struggling up even with the help of Silverbird. “It was weird... didn’t you feel an electric shock in the water?”

Jellyfish could tell Stormseer. She could. A hundred percent could. But it didn’t feel right. To just leave family matters to him, to reveal all she’d gone through just because she’d met him and he was a seer... Jellyfish shook her head, sighing. But... she wanted friends, and she wanted to surface from all the grief and sadness... Maybe, just maybe, she could tell him. A hint. She sighed to herself again. No, she knew she would go far beyond that once she started. Well... it was still better than keeping it all bottled up. It was the point of the escape, wasn’t it? “No, I don’t. But my father doesn’t like me,” she said, deciding not to say much for a first.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Stormseer shut his eyes, remembering the vision. He had photographic memory, because he had enchanted himself to have so, (He had a small, iron stud earring in his ear that had the enchantment) and looked at the dragon in her vision. "Is he the same, azure blue you are? And are his stripes dark?" He asked, looking back at her.

"I've been practicing that for forever now. I've gotten used to it. Its just the lighting wanting to catch up with me," he joked. "For real, though, water feels like rock when you hit it going so fast. If you don't do it a certain way you could even kill yourself, break every bone in your body." He sighed, supporting her once she stood up. He wrapped a large wing around her, covering her whole body with it.

(I'm gonna wait for batbatbatgirl to respond before I say anything else for Sanguine)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
“Yeah...” Jellyfish said, “Why? Has your vision got something to do with him?”

“Practicing forever? I wished I knew how. Mother never lets me come to “dangerous” places like this,” Glorybringer said, snuggling into the comfort of Silverbird. “No, more like my dad. He doesn’t want me to get injured.”
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Stormseer's face contorted to one of worry. "Yeah. Its a vision of him fighting you. Your all... your hurt." He said. He walked closer to her. "Would you come back to Jade Mountain with me? They'll make sure your safe."

Silverbird laughed. "Just let him let me escort you around. I'll keep you safe." he grinned, raising a brow playfully at her.
Today, at 4:46pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top