Forums » Playgrounds

BunnyMaster
chat Wings of Fire Role Play!
by account deleted june 2018

orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
(Yay! We're starting! 🙂 Sorry I was gone.. 😆 At my gramma's.)

Swamp stumbled into the rain forest tiredly, his eyes scanning the trees around him. Suddenly movement caught his eye on his left, he didn't see anything...something slammed against Swamp, causing him to fall over on his side. He roared with surprise and swiped at the unseen creature. Blood sprayed onto his wings and he yelped in surprise as a dragon slowly appeared out of nowhere. It was a Rainwing, completely white with pain other then the long red scratch on it's side. "Whoops" He muttered, guilt filling inside of him. The dragon looked young, and seemed to be alone. Slowly Swamp backed up and whipped around, running. He was much slower running, but he couldn't fly between all of the vines.

Banana flew up to a platform next to another young dragon, yawning. "Hi Banana." he muttered, tiredly with a smile. "Hi Papaya!" (Haha totally random Rainwing name.) "I have waaayyyy to much energy!" she laughed, purposefully hanging halfway off the platform. Slowly she slid farther off, and Banana tumbled down. She struggled to open her wings, but hit the ground before she could react. A loud crack sounded when Banana hit the ground, and the world went black.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Silverbird had angled himself towards the Rain Forest and in no time he was soaring over the dense tree canopy. He noticed a couple of the branches waving in an odd way and decided to land, tucking in his wings and diving in between the branches. He wasn't the best as maneuvering with his large wings, but he figured it enough to stay airborn. A flash of white caught his eyes, and then he spotted a large brown dragon, running the opposite direction. His scales swirled with dark, golden yellows and vibrant purples as he jumped down onto the leaf-covered floor, and decided to try to catch up with the dragon. "Hey, come back here!" He yelled. If he had hurt another dragon and was running from him then he'd have to fight him, or fly back and get help.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
Swamp lifted off as soon as possible and turned around to face to dragon. He was surprised to see an Icewing there, and Swamp immediately got defensive. "What are you doing here?" He asked carefully, eyeing the Icewing. "The Ice kingdom is not around here. Why are you here?" Swamp's voice rose by each word.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
"Uh, I'm not an IceWing." Silverbird said, arching a brow. He opened his wings, as differents shades of red bled through them and down his back and neck like red paint being spilled all over a canvas. His scales shifted to a deeper, metallic silver and his sparkling eyes even shifted to a deep burgundy. "As for why I'm here..." He paused, cocking his head and flaring the bright red ruff around his ears, "what were you running from?"
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
(Oh my hgriugbirun heck me. I'm stupid. I'm so tired sorry. TAMW you totally mess up in an rp. That was not on purpose.)

Swamp groaned. He was honestly starting to hate Rainwings too. "You don't look completely Rainwing." He muttered. "I'm not running away from anything." Swamp lifted his head, hoping to cover up his guilt. The sight of another Rainwing made him uneasy. "How many are out here?" he asked.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
"Hmm... I'll tell you if you tell me what your running from." Silverbird said. He arched his graceful neck and flicked an ear at Swamp.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
design/quote.png
Moontail266 Name: Furycloud
Tribe: Skywing/Icewing
Special Powers (New powers are allowed) : fire
Description: Furycloud is a grumpy/happy dragon. She like to in in the area and fight with her friends. She similar to carnelian who was in Jade mountain and died when there was an explosion.
Look of dragon (Let's just keep it simple; describe your character instead of finding a picture) : Furycloud is red. She has some blue color on her wings. And DOES NOT act like a icewing.
Crushes: None but may have one
Relationships (Father, Mother) : Queen Ruby and Hailstorm
Position (Royalty etc.) Heir to Skywing throne
Background: Don't know

WYI you should make a wing of fire clan! I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN! 👍

The background is how she has lived her life so far. You can look at the background sother people have posted. But as for the rest, it’s okay! 🙂
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
design/quote.png
SkyLightning Name: Thunderflame
Tribe: 2/3 of skywing 1/3 of seawing
Special Powers (New powers are allowed) :lightning scales
Description: she is happy and kind. She can be grumpy but only for a while. She loves to train and fight. Very good at fighting.
Look of dragon (Let's just keep it simple; describe your character instead of finding a picture) : Red but with a few blue stripes on her wings. Also some black stripe on all part of her scales.
Crushes: None
Relationships (Father, Mother) : Mother: Queen Ruby
Position (Royalty etc.) Heir to the throne
Background: " She's so pretty! I'm going to call you Thunderflame."said Queen Ruby. Thunderflame look up to her mother eyes. Queen Ruby saw Thunderflame scales zap with lightning. "Well I never had seen that before..."
A few years later..
"How is her training"ask Queen Ruby.
"Very well Queen Ruby"said the trainer. "Better than any other dragon I ever trained."
"Good! Make sure she doesn't get hurt!" Said Queen Ruby.
"Of course." Said the trainer
During dinner. .
"Your trainer said you were doing well in your training"said Queen Ruby.
"I know"said Thunder flames.
"Well in that case ,you going to Jade Moutain school." Said Queen Ruby
Thunder flame just stared that her mother like she just said she had to clean all the dragon talons. "What! I'M NOT GOING TO THAT SCHOOL"
"Oh you will love it there"
"Fine"said Thunderflame

I guess the background is okay, but age 10? Isn’t that a bit too old? Jade Mountain Academy is only for dragonets (correct me if I’m wrong). The rest is definitely okay. 🙂
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
(I’m assuming there’s a new RainWing school in the village for young dragonets and a library too)

GloryBringer yawned and stuck her head out of the window. She had been reading scrolls for the past three hours and could hardly keep her eyes open. She decided to find her father and go for suntime. She gingerly put the scroll back onto the shelf and flew out of the window. The cool evening breeze whistled past her ears as she soared into the yellow-orange sky.

Upon spotting the black silhouette of Deathbringer against the green grass, GloryBringer titled her wings down and landed gracefully in front of him. As per her father’s usual joke, Deathbringer didn’t even blink. GloryBringer laughed and waved her hand in front of him, but as expected, he pretended she wasn’t there. After a bit more laughing, Deathbringer gave in and they both flew to their favorite spot on the suntime platform, waiting for Glory to join them.

(I’ll let AwkwrdIncarnate get to the part where Sanguine attacks then I’ll do Stargazer.)

Jellyfish awoke to the roaring of her father. “Jelly! Get down here now!” Jellyfish leapt up from her dark corner of the cave and ran as fast as she could to the entrance of the cave. Her father’s voice was enough to make all traces of sleepiness evaporate. She bowed slightly and said, “Yes, Father?” Stingray frowned down at her and gestured to the ocean. “Get me ten starfishes,” He growled. Jellyfish nodded obediently and dove into the depths of the sea, a variety of marine animals swimming around her with nothing but food to worry about. Jellyfish hit the seabed and fumbled around for a starfish. That place, as she memorized, was always teeming with starfishes. Soon enough she got ten of the five-pointed creatures into her arms and kicked her way to the surface. As soon as her head broke the surface, Stingray reached out and snatched the starfishes out of her hands. Jellyfish swam to the shore and sat down on the soft sand, curling her claws up to avoid poisoning anything. “What are you waiting for? Get down there again and fetch me fifty water snails!” Jellyfish dove back in without a single complaint. Her father’s orders were getting tiring by every one. Jellyfish grabbed a water snail off the same seabed she had visited earlier, but grabbed it a little too rough and her middle claw pierced its shell. Jellyfish realized what she had done and mouthed “I’m so sorry so sorry” at it. She knew it couldn’t be discovered and scraped aside some sand and put it inside the hole she had just made. She stared at it for the last time and mouthed “I’m really sorry” at it and covered it with sand. Then she swam away, feeling awful. After gathering ten water snails, Jellyfish brought them to her father. She dove in and got another ten, then another ten and so on. During this she was very careful and didn’t pierce any shells. When she finished, she was so exhausted and fell flat on the sand. “Go back,” Stingray demanded. Jellyfish dragged her tired body and curled up in her sleeping corner (the dark corner) and drifted off, knowing she couldn’t tell her mother about this torture because of two things: her mother was on some mission and was miles away; and two, her father made her promise she would never tell her mother.

(Sorry long paragraph)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Sanguine ducked around the corner of another ledge and stopped on top of it. She pulled a hood out of her knapsack and a black mask to cover her face, lest anyone find out who she really was. She snaked her way along the mountainside, her black cloak flowing in the wind. Ever so silently she crept into the cave of her contract, keeping her claws sheathed lest she tap on the stone and alert the enemy. She lowered her head, and entered, stalking position. Her orange eyes flickered slighty, and her muscles tensed with the excitement of the kill. She looked into another cave, and saw three of them, one dragonet almost her age still eating and another older male among the dragon she was after.
Suddenly, Sanguine froze. This dragon had a family. She was a mother, who had a husband and a little dragonet to care for. Sanguine sat down, still peering in. She faltered, and closed her eyes tight while holding her head. "Hollow... hollow, hollow... its just another dragon, just another contract, just another kill." She said, and opened her eyes. Her aura of excitement was back now, and she was ready to make a move. But she wasn't going to kill the child. The father would have to die, he was collateral and would get in the way. He was also larger, so Sanguine quickly decided to take care of him first.
In one deft movement, she leaped forward towards him, but lost her focus and ended up colliding with the female instead. Change of plans. She could deal with that. She flipped herself back up before anyone could retaliate and slashed her tail along the female's wing, aiming to ground her for the time being. Her tail flipped back and she accidentally slashed across the dragonets face. Oh well, he'd have battle scars he could show to everyone now.

Stormseer wandered through the halls of JMA, his wings tucked close to him. He kept his eyes down, lest he see anything that made him have any visions. It was a bad idea making his prophecy stronger, now he couldn't ever get any sleep because of the nightmares it came with and he felt so guilty for always keeping his abilities to himself. But he knew, deep down, it was for the best. He would never be manipulated for his powers again. The shining scales under his eyes glistened like teardrops as he entered the prey center, and his ears flicked up when he heard the many conversations of the dragons who were currently eating. Clay was getting a hunting group together, and a flash appeared in Stormseer's eyes when he saw a vision of them bringing back a huge alligator and the SkyWing of the group showing it off with pride. He wasn't going with them, he saw that from the vision. He flew up, grabbing a stalagmite from its top and balancing on it, his wings teetering back and forth, the star-like scales glittering in the sunlight that shone through the cave.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
"Okay, but I'm telling you I wasn't running from anything. I can't fly in the rain forest so I run." Swamp denied. "What about you?" he asked, staring into her eyes. Swamp started sweating nervously but quickly covered it up. "It's so humid here."
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
"Its the rainforest. Its how its supposed to be." Silverbird stated plantivly, His voice was smooth hand controlled, and he spoke like he had ice-water in his veins. His scales took on an iridescent red and he sat back. "I just went for a fly. Gotta stretch my wings every once in a while, you know?" He looked down his handsome snout at Swamp and then away. "But what is a MudWing doing in the Rainforest?"
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
"Oh, I guess. I still don't like all the vines and trees though. I mean, you can barely fly anywhere." Swamp dived a bit lower, liking the rush of air. "The Mud Kingdom isn't far from here. Besides, Rainwings aren't like the other tribes. Not a very aggressive tribe."
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
"Well at least they arn't out there causing wars and stuff." Silverbird joked. "I'm honestly mostly SkyWing, but my mother was half RainWing so thats how I got these." Silverbird flared his ruff and silver color seemed to drip all over his scales. Then, he shifted to pure red with darker red accents. "See, if I wasn't born with color-changing scales then no one would ever know about my RainWing heritage..." He stopped himself. "Sorry, I'm blabbering. Lemme introduce myself, I'm Silverbird. What's your name?"
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
Swamp watched him change color. "I love that and all, but never turn invisible around me. It creeps me out. My name's Swamp. Pure Mudwing over here." Swamp was already starting to warm up to this dragon.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Silverbird laughed. "Well I'm not exactly able to. My scales do whatever they want if I'm not shifting them to be red or silver. So If I am not thinking about it then they will go all sorts of psychedelic colors," He paused and looked at him, his eyes shifting to a rich shade of emerald green. "Do you know Jade Mountain Academy?"
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
"Oh. Well that's just plain weird." Swamp stared at Silverbird's scales in awe but quickly looked into his eyes. Swamp awkwardly cleared his throat. "I do... I go there. I'm not going to be there very long though."
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Silverbird flashed him a charming grin, then looked in front of him. "That's to bad. I was just warming up to you. What winglet are you in?" He asked, looking back over at him. He stopped making his controlling scales and they became a swirl of goldens, purples, and even a couple swatches of blue and pink on his tail and the tips of his wings. He flared his wings and angled himself over Swamp, doing a backwards loop to his other side.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
Swamp smiled back. "I'm in the Gold Winglet." he replied. "What about you?" Swamp blinked several times, blinded by all the colors. Quickly he shut his eyes. "Gahh you're going to give me a headache." Swamp groaned.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
"I'm in the Silver Winglet. Gah, oops sorry lemme fix that. I'm kinda feeling a lot of emotions right now, sorry." He said. Within a second, he had shifted to several different shades of gray, silver, and even a couple spots of black on his neck and shoulders. His snout, though, stayed the same burgundy shade of his eyes that had also shifted along with his scales. "Okay, is this better?" He joked, smiling.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
"Oh maybe I do recognize you. You change color a lot though." Swamp replied, nodding to her scales. "And yes, it's much better." he poked the ground. how come there's no mud?" he grumbled.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
(#1 Silverbird is a he lol and #2 I thought they were flying??? XD)

"Yeah.. I'm always stealing food from the older guys and then getting beaten up for it. Ring a bell? You might have seen me in the prey center performing amazing aerial maneuvers trying to avoid fire bursts. Come on, its getting late. We should head back to Jade Mountain." He said, spreading his wings wide, and little speckles of black went through them as he did so.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
(#1 I keep on having to fix that I normally rp with females did I miss one? #2 ARE YOU SAYING THEY CAN'T HOVER? MAYBE HE WAS HOVERING. With all seriousness I imagined him hovering. 😆 Also I was in a rush, so sorry for all the mistakes.)

"Oh I remember that. I was eating a wonderful goat. Then all the sudden loud noise interrupted my feasting and I went to see what happened and then I came back to where my goat was and it wasn't there." Swamp sighed, feeling a genuine sadness for not being able to finish a goat. "That was my first time I tried fruit."
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
(Lol oki I'll shut up XD)

"Um.. Sorry. You didn't deserve that, some of the other guys do." He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "And Fruit is amazing, so you experienced a life-changing thing there." He joked.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
(I ACCIDENTALLY CLOSED THE TAB AND I HAD TO REWRITE THE WHOLE THING WHAT THE)

Glorybringer flew around the RainWing village, eyes scanning for anything suspicious. She was sort of "on duty" for her mother, even though she didn't ask for it. Oh well, she was still going to prove to her that she wasn't as useless as her mother thought. Suddenly, she saw a MudWing and a RainWing talking to each other. How suspicious. She grinned to herself, knowing that this was her chance to prove herself worthy. She flew down and waited for them to notice her, her snout turned up.

Stargazer's mind was wandering off to the different escape routes he had been observing for the whole of his life. Not so far though, he thought to himself, chewing on the fox meat. Suddenly, a masked dragon with a long black cloak barreled into the cave, colliding with his mother. The dragon flipped upright and slashed his mother's wing with a kriss blade at the end of her tail. Stargazer gasped and was momentarily rooted to the ground. With no time to react, the dragon slashed his face with her tail. Stargazer yelped and clutched his face, closing his eyes, blood -- his mother's and his own -- oozing out of the wound, searing pain across his face. He stumbled back and crashed against the cave wall, sliding down with a bump. His head was spinning and he had no idea what or why this was going on. He wished it would stop, tears streaming down his face as he remembered his injured mother. Why hadn't he cared about his visions more? Then he would have saved his family. Regret filled him and he wiped his tears away. Now the best thing to do was to make use of his powers. He removed his hands from his face and opened his eyes. Focusing on the dragon, Stargazer heard her thoughts; it was messed up and there were some unconscious ones too. From that he knew she didn't mean to hurt him; she was on a mission to kill her mother; and that she actually sympathised for them and didn't really want to kill them. However she had given in to her mission thoughts, and decided to finish her mission anyway. Stargazer knew he had to do something to convince her to stop, otherwise it was no use knowing what she was thinking anyway.

It was time. Jellyfish took a deep breath and gazed out the cave. It was nighttime, an hour before the time her father usually woke her up and threw orders at her. Jellyfish itched to poison her father, but she knew the best option for both of them would be for her to escape. Never some back. Find her mother and live with her instead. Jellyfish looked up at the night sky twinkling with stars, reminding her of how free from torture they were with their own kind around them. It was now or never. Jellyfish spread her wings, murmured a last goodbye and lifted off from the soft sand. She would probably never feel sand under her feet again. Jellyfish pushed all her unhappy thoughts aside and angled her wings to fly south.

(You can assume she's going to hit JMA after some time, and probably some drama will happen there)
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
Swamp laughed. "It's okay I guess." he flew a bit higher from the ground and attempted a loop, but froze when he noticed an dragon there. "Ahh-" Swamp was cut off as his snout slammed into the ground. "Ughhh...that felt good." his sarcastic voice muffled from all the dirt.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Sanguine let out a hiss before flipping back on top of the NightWing, clinging to her back. She grabbed her horns and ripped her head backwards, but noticed the dragonet watched from the wall. Sympathy panged inside her. *What did he do to deserve this?* She thought, before slicing the kriss across the dragon's throat. She realized, though, that she had cut below the main artery in the neck and damned herself for being so careless. She had to stop letting her emotions get in the way of her work. The male dragon roared and realized what was going on, quickly flaring his wings and smacking into her, knocking her off the mother's back and against the wall next to Stargazer. *Kid, you better get out of here. Your not gonna want to see this.* She thought, but replaced her sympathy with anger quicker then a heartbeat. She jumped back onto her feet, trying to figure out how she could take down both of these NightWings without loosing her head.

Silverbird swooping a graceful arc before coming down to land next to Swamp. "Sorry, he falters in the site of beauty." He said to Glorybringer, folding his wings and sending her a charming grin.

orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
Swamp struggled up from the ground and groaned with pain. "Who. Is she?" he asked with a slightly judgmental tone. "I'm glad I'm not a Rainwing, other wise all my emotions would be showing." Swamp thought, raising a talon and pawing at the dirt. His tail whipped back and forth.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Silverbird noticed his colors were starting to change, to pale lavender and gold, as well as hints of green around his tail and eyes. He raised a brow and glared at Swamp in a way that said *Be cool man! Its a cute girl!*
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
“Huh, you don’t know me? I’m the RAINWING PRINCESS, IDIOT,” GloryBringer practically shouted at Swamp. She looked over at Silverbird and almost blushed. *He’s so cute!* she thought. She turned a dark purple and looked away, still blushing.
Today, at 4:02pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top