1 685 points
July 2018
(Opps sorry i'm a little lots)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
(Hey Orb, we’re all too lazy to write “JMA” in full anyway)

Silver? Gold? Jellyfish had only ever heard of the colors “black”, “blue” and “green”. Perhaps white too, for the clouds. “Um... I prefer silver...?” She said hesitantly. “And as for the scared thing... yeah, I do get scared, but I’m usually not around many dragons... so I don’t worry too much,” Jellyfish added.

(Why do I always use “...” whenever I do Jellyfish? Lol)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Stargazer recoiled a bit, then straightened up again. He was /not/ going to be intimidated by Sanguine. “I’ll get your amulet... but promise not to hurt my family again?” He asked. “And about the mission — I could help you if Furycloud or your “someone else” doesn’t turn up anytime soon.” He knew who Sanguine was referring to. (I guess Battlecry?) Maybe that could be an advantage to him. To reveal Sanguine’s true inner feelings. Battlecry had got to have gotten deep inside her. Stargazer was going to try anyway.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Glorybringer watched Swamp as he freed himself from the quicksand. Grinning, she said, “Okay, let’s go!” She flapped her wings, ignoring the aches they were giving her. It was mild, anyway, and she would recover soon. As she rose high into the sky, she suddenly remembered about her mother’s permission. Glory was probably not going to give her consent. Aargh, Glorybringer thought. I’ll just ask Dad then. “Wait for a while guys! I’m gonna tell my Dad,” She called, swooping down towards the palace.
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
July 2018
Hey is it too late to join?
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
July 2018
( can someone tell me what's going on! I'm lost!!! )
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
design/quote.png
SkyLightning Hey is it too late to join?

Nooope, like I said, never too late if you’re a Wing Of Fire fan.)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
design/quote.png
Moontail266 ( can someone tell me what's going on! I'm lost!!! )

I think it’ll be better if you read the whole thing, to get what’s going on now. But if you’ll like, I can summarize for you:

So basically, Sanguine was sent on a contract (mission) to kill Stargazer’s mom. But Stargazer and his parents fought back, and at this point Stargazer’s parents are almost dead. Then Stargazer uses his powers to find out what’s inside Sanguine’s mind, find her weaknesses and uses them to force Sanguine into the lower position. Furycloud enters the scene and sort of gets bored (if that’s what you’re trying to say) and flies away. Stargazer thinks it might be that she was getting help or something. Afterwards Sanguine thinks of Battlecry, her mate, and asks Stargazer to help her find her mate (and rescue him). She gives him her amulet to heal his parents. Then... the story kind of stops here ^^. To be continued...)
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
July 2018
Name: Thunderflame
Tribe: 2/3 of skywing 1/3 of seawing
Special Powers (New powers are allowed) :lightning scales
Description: she is happy and kind. She loves to train and fight. Very good at fighting. She can be sarcasm.
Look of dragon (Let's just keep it simple; describe your character instead of finding a picture) : Red but with a few blue stripes on her wings. Also some black stripe on all part of her scales.
Crushes: None
Relationships (Father, Mother) : Mother: Queen Ruby
Position (Royalty etc.) Heir to the throne
Background: A lightning zap down so close to the royal egg. Suddenly the guard saw a electric spark go through the egg.
" She's so pretty! I'm going to call you Thunderflame."said Queen Ruby. Thunderflame look up to her mother eyes. Queen Ruby saw Thunderflame scales zap with lightning. "Well I never had seen that before..."
A few years later..
"How is her training"ask Queen Ruby.
"Very well Queen Ruby"said the trainer. "Better than any other dragon I ever trained."
"Good! Make sure she doesn't get hurt!" Said Queen Ruby.
"Of course." Said the trainer
During dinner. .
"Your trainer said you were doing well in your training"said Queen Ruby.
"I know"said Thunderflames.
"Well in that case ,you going to Jade Moutain school." Said Queen Ruby
Thunder flame just stared that her mother like she just said she had to clean all the dragon talons. "What! I'M NOT GOING TO THAT SCHOOL"
"Oh you will love it there"
"Fine"said Thunderflame
Later...
"Wow. This place is not very big...."said Thunderflame. Thunderflame is use to big places since she lived in a castle. "I wonder where I go next."
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
July 2018
design/quote.png
BunnyMaster I think it’ll be better if you read the whole thing, to get what’s going on now. But if you’ll like, I can summarize for you:

So basically, Sanguine was sent on a contract (mission) to kill Stargazer’s mom. But Stargazer and his parents fought back, and at this point Stargazer’s parents are almost dead. Then Stargazer uses his powers to find out what’s inside Sanguine’s mind, find her weaknesses and uses them to force Sanguine into the lower position. Furycloud enters the scene and sort of gets bored (if that’s what you’re trying to say) and flies away. Stargazer thinks it might be that she was getting help or something. Afterwards Sanguine thinks of Battlecry, her mate, and asks Stargazer to help her find her mate (and rescue him). She gives him her amulet to heal his parents. Then... the story kind of stops here ^^. To be continued...)

Ok thx can I just pretend I'm on my way to see Thunderdawn training?
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
design/quote.png
Moontail266 Ok thx can I just pretend I'm on my way to see Thunderdawn training?

Ok sure!
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
July 2018
(Can I change my name to Stormflame?)
Stormflame saw Furrycloud flying towards her. "Hi. I'm new here and I don't really know where to go."said Stormflame"I'm wondering if you could help."
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Sanguine nodded, sighing. "Your family is safe. I will keep them safe. You have my word, but like that matters coming from an assassin and a thief. " she grumbled at the end. "Now, the Ice Kingdom. I need at least two more dragons for my plan to work. Furycloud, maybe, and someone else. But we have to go before your parents wake up and keep you from coming with me. You fly fast, right?" She asked, stretching her limbs. Her muscles rippled underneath row upon row of red-colored, spiky- IceWing scales, and she arched her long neck and peered outside the cave.

Stormseer held a vine in his claws, then peered at her wrist. He whispered something to it, and it morphed into a beautiful, delicate, refine bracelet. "Here. Now, when you come to the school, you won't have to worry about your claw hurting anyone. You can choose when you want it to work, though." He slipped it onto her wrist, and it molded to fit her perfectly. Tiny sapphires studded it, they could see, when the light hit it.

Silverbird stood by Swamp, and smiled at her. Then, the thought of Deatbringer, Glorybringer's father, coming to kill whoever was flirting with her daughter, made him shake a little bit. "If Glorybringer's father wants to kill me, will you help me escape?" he asked Swamp, a sheepish grin on his face.
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
July 2018
I wonder who my cave laws are. Stormflame thought. I guess I should ask somebody to see if they know.

(Sorry this is so short. I don't know what to write right now. Also I don't remember if it't caveclaws or something else )
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
July 2018
"HA! I was on my way to see you TRAIN to become a better fighter" Furycloud tease. "Oh and find your own way here noob". Furycloud suddenly flew away and left Stormflame behind. "Why was I being so mean?" Furycloud wonder.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
(It’s clawmates, and yes, you can change your name, but wouldn’t it sort of coincide with Stormseer?)

Stargazer nodded, still suspicious about her promise. He actually hadn’t tested flying with full speed though. “I’ll try,” He said, “And I’ll go get the amulet.” He ran into the room. His mother and father looked pretty okay, and his mother had the amulet in her claws. “Mom, Dad... I’ve got to go now. I’ll be back a few days later, don’t worry. And the dragon says she wants the amulet back,” He said, gently taking it out of her claws. His mother nodded gravely. “It’s time you can explore the world. You showed us how brave you could be by standing up against the dragon. We have faith in you, and trust you can protect yourself,” She said, looking to his father. His father nodded too. “I don’t want to talk too much now, but please be safe. And tell us what’s going on after all this,” He said. Stargazer nodded. “Sure. Stay here, and stay safe.” He hugged his parents and waved as he went out of the room.

Jellyfish stared at the vine on her wrist. Nobody had ever given her a gift except for the one time her mother gave her a seashell with intricately carved patterns on it as a parting gift. Going to a palace full of dragons without having to worry about revealing her secret or hurting anyone sounded less worrying to her. But wasn’t Stormseer afraid he’d lose his soul? She had at least listened to her mother’s bedtime stories when she was a little dragonet. They were about hero dragons, like the prophecy dragonets, or about animus dragons, or about others, like the stuff that happened between Fathom, their ancestor, Clearsight and Darkstalker, who were both NightWings. “Thank you...” Jellyfish breathed, “But aren’t you afraid you’d lose your soul?”
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Glorybringer flew down in front of her father. “Dad, can I go to JMA for a day or two? Please?” She begged. Deathbringer frowned down at her. “Alright, little banana, but with who?” He asked. He sometimes called her little banana as a nickname. Glorybringer liked it. She giggled and said, “A RainWing and a MudWing, both from JMA.” Deathbringer thought for a while, then replied, “Alright. But watch out for danger, and be back soon.” He said, considering JMA as a pretty safe place, with the prophecy dragonets there and other dragons to protect his daughter. He hugged her and added, “I’ll say goodbye for your mom too. She loves you dearly too, you know.” Glorybringer nodded and grinned. She lifted into the air and went to look for Silverbird and Swamp again.
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
July 2018
"And what makes you think I needed training from you or anybody?"retorted Stormflame, almost to herself ,as she watched Furrycloud fly away. "I guess I should go hunting." thought Stormflame. as she fly away to the hunting area. As she was looking for something to hunt she saw a rabbit. She began to walk slowly and quietly towards the rabbit. Than she threw herself on to the rabbit "mm yum" thought Stormflame. " She saw Sunny and Clay walking together talking about a new student coming to JMA." I wonder who it is." thought Stormflame. "I hope I get her as a cave claw. I wonder if she'll want to be my friend."

(Can someone tell me if cave claws is the right word. I don't remember and I don't have any wings of fire books right now to check.)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
(Clawmates is the word, Thunder~)

Sanguine took the amulet away from Stargazer and set it around her neck. her wounds finished healing, and all that was left were some large scars on her belly and back. She looked at Stargazer and smiled. "Alright. Lets go." Without another word, she leaped out of the cave, and landed a couple meters down from the entrance. She slid down the rocks, sending pebbles flying, and then dug her serrated claws into the ground dirt beneath her. She turned around to see it Stargazer was actually following. If he wasn't, she'd go up there and kill all of them out of spite. She /needed/ Stargazers help if she was going to save Battlecry.
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
July 2018
Furycloud saw Sanguine and flew towards her. "Hey, Sanguine!" Furycloud said. " What are you doing?." Then she realize what she was doing. " Oh, your still trying to save Battlecry?" She asked.
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
July 2018
(Can anyone be my claw mates?)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
(Oooo plot twist Stormflame could be a half/third sister to Stormseer, since his father was a Casanova? Stormseer can be her Clawmate, and you could ask Orby about Swamp being your clawmates too. I bet she'd say yes)

Sanguine| Furycloud| Stargazer

"Yes, I'm still trying to save Battlecry! What else would I be doing. I wouldn't waste energy epicly sliding down this mountian for nothing! Wanna come along:?" She asked, grinning stupidly up at her. "Oh and the NightWing is coming with us!" She said again, making sure he was following. Her plan would work if everything ran smoothly. First, though, she had to go to JMA.

Stormseer| Jellyfish

"Its the deeds you do that determine whether or not you loose your soul. Sure, I get violent thoughts sometimes, but doesn't everyone? I'm almost positive someone wanted to clunk Coconut on the head and throw him in a ditch sometime, right?" he laughed, ignoring most of the question. "But yeah, if you just think about using your venom you should be able to activate it. I hope you like it." He said. He was still holding her talon, and his scales crinkled around his warm amber eyes as he smiled at her. He smoothly changed the subject away from his magic. /Good job, Stormseer. Keep it smooth/ he thought to himself.

Silverbird| Swamp| Glorybringer

Silverbird shoved Swamp with his wing. "Lets go, I see her coming!" He said, gidee with excitement. He opened his wings and lifted into the air, and they swirled in vibrant hues of golden and pink and yellow and they were rimmed with royal purple. His scales, come to think of it, were an array of beautiful, vibrant, and vivid colors that all seemed to mix with each other well. Silverbird looked like a living rainbow, against the blue sky.

BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
(Can Jellyfish also be their clawmate? It’ll be Swamp, Silverbird, Jellyfish, Stormflame, and two more dragonets.)

Stargazer | Sanguine | Furycloud

Stargazer leapt after Sanguine, trying to keep up with her pace. Actually, why not he fly instead? Grinning, he lifted off the rocky ledge and flipped in the air a few times. Ahh, he thought, stretching his wings.

Stormseer | Jellyfish

Jellyfish blushed. She had never blushed before, and only knew that it was this weird feeling she couldn’t really describe. “Yeah, I like it,” She replied, smiling back at him. But she still suspected his magic and soul. She would have to keep an eye out for him, she thought.

Silverbird | Swamp | Glorybringer
(Lol living rainbow again)

Glorybringer swooped up to them, flapping her wings excitedly. “Permission granted!” She grinned. “C’mon, let’s go! I can’t wait to see JMA!” She twirled around in circles, almost forgetting about the incident a few minutes ago (I guess?).

SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
July 2018
AwkwrdIncarnate - (Oooo plot twist Stormflame could be a half/third sister to Stormseer, since his father was a Casanova? Stormseer can be her Clawmate, and you could ask Orby about Swamp being your clawmates too. I bet she'd say yes)

Sure. We can be half/third sister to Stormseer and claw mate.

Stormflame saw a Rainwing going crazy." I guess she never really left the Rainwing forest?" asked Stormflame. Stormflame deside to go and say hi to Glorybringer. "Hi. I'm Stormflame. Are you new here? I never really seen you around here."
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
(I don’t think we should skip so fast. We can take our time to get to JMA but of course it can be a little fast forward, although I don’t suggest jumping without anyone knowing.)
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
July 2018
(Ok)
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
July 2018
design/quote.png
AwkwrdIncarnate (Oooo plot twist Stormflame could be a half/third sister to Stormseer, since his father was a Casanova? Stormseer can be her Clawmate, and you could ask Orby about Swamp being your clawmates too. I bet she'd say yes)

Sanguine| Furycloud| Stargazer

"Yes, I'm still trying to save Battlecry! What else would I be doing. I wouldn't waste energy epicly sliding down this mountian for nothing! Wanna come along:?" She asked, grinning stupidly up at her. "Oh and the NightWing is coming with us!" She said again, making sure he was following. Her plan would work if everything ran smoothly. First, though, she had to go to JMA.

Stormseer| Jellyfish

"Its the deeds you do that determine whether or not you loose your soul. Sure, I get violent thoughts sometimes, but doesn't everyone? I'm almost positive someone wanted to clunk Coconut on the head and throw him in a ditch sometime, right?" he laughed, ignoring most of the question. "But yeah, if you just think about using your venom you should be able to activate it. I hope you like it." He said. He was still holding her talon, and his scales crinkled around his warm amber eyes as he smiled at her. He smoothly changed the subject away from his magic. /Good job, Stormseer. Keep it smooth/ he thought to himself.

Silverbird| Swamp| Glorybringer

Silverbird shoved Swamp with his wing. "Lets go, I see her coming!" He said, gidee with excitement. He opened his wings and lifted into the air, and they swirled in vibrant hues of golden and pink and yellow and they were rimmed with royal purple. His scales, come to think of it, were an array of beautiful, vibrant, and vivid colors that all seemed to mix with each other well. Silverbird looked like a living rainbow, against the blue sky.

"Well, Sanguine, if your going to save Battlecry, then I'm coming with you" Furycloud said. " I won't let you go alone."
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
August 2018
I’m leaving for a while (check my profile) so would you guys want to continue or wait for me?
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
August 2018
Idk.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Can I join
Today, at 4:45pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top