BunnyMaster
chat Wings of Fire Role Play!
by account deleted june 2018

BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
“Him? Fighting me? Pfttt. I’m so far away from the Kingdom of Sea now,” Jellyfish said. Then she shrugged. “Anyway I’ve got nowhere to go. I’ll just follow you to whatever Jade Mountain you’re talking about.” She was actually worried Stingray might track her and discover her. It was possible. Her father was a stone-willed dragon. He would find anything, /anything/ if it meant that he would complete his project — whatever that was. Suddenly Jellyfish realized she hadn’t told Stormseer about her venom claw. Maybe, again, she could tell him. He seemed trustworthy, after all. But first she had to know all his secrets, since she only had one. Well, unless you count what she’d gone through as a secret. She shrugged to herself again. Looking at Stormseer in the eye, she asked, “Do you have anymore secrets to tell me?”
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
"Well, if he does come to find you, I won't let him take you." Stormseer said. He didn't know why he said it. He just felt like.. he needed to protect this dragoness. "No. None." He lied. He had kept his animus abilities secret from everyone ever since his parents had used them.
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
July 2018
Furycloud standed there listening to the conversation. She didn't know what to say, after all she was new here and Furycloud didn't know any of these dragons. She waited and listen for a while and soon got tired. She hope she didn't attract any attention as she yawn.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Jellyfish raised a skeptical eyebrow at Stormseer. “Well... if that’s /really/ the case, I’m going to tell you my secret,” Jellyfish said. “And... thank you.” She looked at him, waiting for him to say another secret. It seemed like he had a lot, anyway.

Glorybringer laughed weakly, leaning into Silverbird’s warm body. She glanced at the sky. “Where is Swamp?” She asked.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Silverbird suddenly perked up his head. "Hm. I don't know. Where did he go?"

Stormseer looked at Jellyfish. "Um... your welcome." He coughed roughly, tensing his wing muscles in a nervous way.
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
July 2018
Furycloud got bored and yawn again. Hm, Furycloud thought. She went out of the cave and fly away. She went into her cave and started to sleep.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
"Furycloud? Furycloud where are you going! Don't leave me here!" Sanguine yelled at her as she turned around. Great. She was screwed now.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Stargazer watched as Furycloud flew away. He knew she was bored. Yet, with such enthusiasm in the dragon's mind before, he was unsure if this was a trick. It might be that Furycloud was getting help, or getting more dragons to attack him. However, although it was unlikely, Furycloud might be really bored and flew away. When the dragon came, Stargazer could almost see the adrenaline flowing through her veins, ready for adventure. He felt a pang of pity for Sanguine. He'd choose friendship over his own bored feelings. Well, if he knew what friendship meant. His parents -- his heart sank at the thought of them -- had only described to him what "friendship" was. They said the best way to explain was to give examples, and see if Stargazer got it -- helping a friend, playing with them, comforting them when they were down... All the things Stargazer couldn't make sense of. He hadn't been interacting with other dragons, that's why he didn't get it, his mother had said. Stargazer shook the memories out of his mind. He had to focus on taking down the dragon in front of him. Repeating what he had done, Stargazer pushed the weak dragon to her knees -- that was as far as he got; maybe Sanguine had good balance. Then he realised what he should go for. The amulet. It didn't make any sense for him to injure Sanguine, then let her heal, and then hurt her again. It was just a waste of time. His eyes locked onto Sanguine's amulet, Stargazer walked slowly around her, blocking her path to the cave entrance.

(I just found out to type "Stargazer" you use only the left side of the keyboard (mostly)).
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Jellyfish had caught Stormseer (in the act?). She knew he had another secret -- maybe way more secrets than she thought he had. She placed both hands on his shoulders, careful not to touch him with her middle claw. Looking him in the eye, she asked, "Are you sure you don't have anymore secrets?"

Glorybringer shrugged. "Oh well, let's take a break. You said you wanted to go back to the academy, right? I'll follow." She was actually a little unsure if she could still fly -- if she had the energy to fly, that is.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Sanguine suddenly felt very small. She recoiled from Stargazer, and in that moment she remembered how she'd recoiled from her mother's touch as well. This NightWing had never had that, had never experienced something like her before. She could tell just by looking at him. She looked down at the amulet in her talons, then pulled it off her neck. It was selfish of her to be like this. Deep down inside, she knew she'd never get her mate back. He'd be dead before she reached the Ice Kingdom. It was in vain to try to stop it. She had hoped, by doing this, that the IceWing queen would be happy with her excuse for a granddaughter and would let Battlecry go, but that hope dissipated when her friend had just backed out on her. She handed him the amulet. "I... The amulet will heal your mother. Its ancient, and there is a powerful enchantment on it. If you put it on your mom, it will heal her. But we have to hurry." She gripped it to her chest for one last moment, then let it go as he took it from her talons.

Stormseer would have jumped away at this dragon's touch, like he did everyone else, but she seemed pretty harmless in his eyes. He looked down at his talons. "I'm not naturally this powerful of a seer. I... I enchanted myself to be like this. I've enchanted this earring to help with my memory. I've enchanted lots and lots of things. I'm an animus." Stormseer seethed at his own words, and clawed the dirt up from under him.

Silverbird raised a brow. "Um, are we sure about that? Can you even fly right now, your highness? I could go get some help..." He trailed off, noticing couple little dots in the sky, dragons were flying around.
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
July 2018
Furycloud could hear Sanguine's voice somewhere, but as she flew away Sanguine's voice faded through the mountain. "I'm glad I got out of there" Furycloud thought, I heard some of the Nightwings can read minds. I hope none read mine! If they did they would regret that they did. Suddenly, Furycloud felt if she should never had left Sanguine alone with all those dragons. Furycloud looked back where she came from and started to feel worried. " Hmmm, maybe I should go back." She thought. Not even stopping herself she lifted her wings and flew away towards the cave she came from.
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
July 2018
As she got there, Furycloud decided she should spy on them, waiting for them to hurt Sanguine, or at least try. Furycloud try not to think so much. So the Nightwing can't know she's there. ( if they can )
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
(Aww, AwkwrdIncarnate, I loved how you described Sanguine’s mother’s touch)

Stargazer stared in surprise. Sanguine had, right on the spot, given up. He felt another pang of pity for her. He knew even without reading her mind that she was reluctant to part with the amulet. But knowing that this amulet would heal his loved ones, Stargazer nodded, a small tear dripping away from his eye. He accepted it told her to wait for a while. He rushed back to the room and put it on his mother. The miracle happened straight away — his mother’s wounds were like they were magically stitched up, became a scar and faded in less than ten seconds. Her skin regained their healthy color (I know it’s black, but what can I say?) and his mother’s eyes opened for the first time in that half an hour. Stargazer was overjoyed and relieved, but he knew he still had his father to heal. Leaning close to his mother, Stargazer whispered softly, “Stay here with Dad, Okay? This amulet heals you — not more, not less. No side effects. I’m going to put it on Dad, then once he looked healthy again, remove it from him. I’m going to go for now. Just a short while.” He noticed his mother’s relieved but questioning look in her eyes. “Look, mom, I’ve really got to go. Don’t worry about me — and questions later,” Stargazer said quickly. Then he gingerly hung it around his fathers neck, and after hugging his parents, he ran out of the room. Sanguine was waiting for him, her eyes downcast. “Hey, I’m uh, sorry for what I did. You know, fighting you. And my parents too. And also, thanks for the amulet. So... what do you want now?” Stargazer knew that she wanted desperately to see her soulmate. But first, her name. Or else he’ll accidentally say her name and she’d know he was a mind reader. “What’s your name, by the way? And your friend’s?” He added.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Knew it, Jellyfish thought. He /had/ more secrets. But admitting that you were an animus was probably the last thing anyone would reveal. So she decided to go with thinking that that was all his secrets. “Okayyy...” Jellyfish said. Then she realized admitting that you were an animus was a lot more costly than admitting you had a venom claw (I’m going to call it that from now on). “My secret is... I have a venomous claw,” Jellyfish said, showing Stormseer her left middle claw.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Glorybringer nodded her head fiercely. She wasn’t going to be regarded as “weak” again. “I’ll go with you to JMA. Even if I need help there, it’ll be okay. They have healers there, right?”
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
(Aw thanks. I tried to write it with a lot of emotion)

"Don't say sorry, kid. I killed your mom. Well, almost," She said, sighing heavily. She took the bone mask off her face, revealing her sculpted, beautiful features and her fiery sunset orange eyes. The whites of her eyes were black, like an IceWing's. She blinked a couple times, then took off the cloak, revealing the layers of lean, rippling muscle and her wingless back. "I want /you/ to help me. I'm Sanguine. Your Stargazer. I read the contract well," She paused, looking him over. Her eyes stopped on the teardrop scales by his eyes, and a bit of information her mother had told her when she was young popped into her mind. He was a mindreader, wasn't he? All the more reason she needed his help. Her legs shook slightly for a second and she set back on her haunches. "And I want to see my mate again. And free him. That's why I need your help. As for the dragon that just abandoned me, that was Furycloud. We sparred together when we were younger and my mother would take me to the SkyWing palace. You can imagine the looks I got /there/." She chortled, a crooked smirk spreading across her features. She didn't necessarily care what she said now, since he could probably see what he was thinking.

Stormseer looked at her, then down at her claw. "May I?" He asked, motioning to hold her talons in his hand.

"Yeah, yeah there are healers. Your sure you can do it?" He asked, opening his wings to dry them in the sun.
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
July 2018
Furycloud just standed there listening. "Hmm maybe she doesn't need my help", She thought, then she realize she made a mistake, Oh no!. Furycloud knew she would get caught any minute, if the Nightwing can read minds.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
How did she know? Stargazer stared at Sanguine, wide-eyed and not really listening -- well, he could always search her mind for it. Did he accidentally reveal he was a mindreader? Or she had found out something? Anyway, she probably wouldn't believe him even if he insisted he wasn't one. He took a deep breath and sat down. "Yeah, ok, so you want to see your mate? At the SkyWing palace?" He asked. He wasn't sure if he wanted to help him. True to what Sanguine said, she had almost killed his mom. Was it still right to help Sanguine? He didn't know much about this mission she was inviting him to take on. He could jolly well get killed during the mission. Something he didn't want, yet he felt like he had to help somehow. Maybe he could help. After all, he could just fly with Sanguine to the palace, then negotiate with the queen, and free Battlecry, Sanguine's mate. He really didn't see why Sanguine needed his help. She was an assassin, wasn't she? She could handle it all by herself. But deep down, Stargazer still knew he longed to see the world. So he decided he would get all the mission details from Sanguine, then choose whether to go or not. Most likely yes, though, but if it was too dangerous, he would choose another time to explore.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Jellyfish was afraid she would hurt Stormseer by accident. But could such a reason be told at this time? No, Jellyfish thought. She already told him her secret -- and so had he told his. So it was fair that she let him see her claw. She nodded and stretched her hand towards him.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
"Yeah, I can do it," Glorybringer said. "Can we just fly... slower?"
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
(Whoops. I missed a lot.)

Swamp spread his wings to follow them, but his talons seem to be stuck. "Oh my.." his voice trailed away as he stared at the quicksand rapidly covering his arms, now at least half way. He struggled to keep his wings off the ground. "A little help?" he asked.

Banana groaned and opened her eyes slightly. She was on a hammock, with her wings and left arm wrapped. Then the memories came back. She stumbled as she stood up, her legs weak. Another dragon sat there. "I'll just..You saw nothing." Banana quickly turned around, limping away. "Where are you going?" the dragon asked. "Just thought I would go on a...uh..." Banana excused herself and slid away. The dragon just shrugged like nothing happened. Eh, Coconut never was a very useful dragon anyways.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Glorybringer looked back at where they’d come from. “Actually, since Swamp is coming with us, why don’t we fetch him first? Then we’ll go together,” She suggested.
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
July 2018
"Skywing kingdom?" Furycloud wondered. Are they going to the Skywing kingdom? Should I warn my mother? Furycloud was going to fly away when she stepped on a branch and made a loud CRACK.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Sanguine shook her head. "IceWing kingdom, have you been paying attention to my thoughts or not?" She chortled, sitting back on her haunches. "I'm Sanguine, my easily bored friend was Furycloud. She's still out there, didn't you hear that branch snap?"
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
July 2018
Furycloud could see them flying away,so she flew up and followed them.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
(Um they havn't flown anywhere yet. And Sanguine can't fly. She's wingless)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
(Orb can you get Banana to JMA? Somehow, so we can meet up there)

Oh, right, Stargazer thought. Actually, he had heard — in her mind — that it was the SkyWing Kingdom. But she had said IceWing Kingdom, hadn’t she? He wondered. “Alright, so... what are we going to do?” Then he remembered Furycloud was outside. It might be interesting to hear her thoughts, Stargazer thought. Well, it wouldn’t hurt to do so anyway. He allowed her thoughts to enter his mind. It was all “boredness”. Nothing interested her, as far as he could hear. He wasn’t specially trained or anything, so he could only hear conscious thoughts. Well, he thought so. Nobody had told him so far.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
(And Awkward, how are you going to get Sanguine to JMA? She can’t fly, so is she going to be carried by someone or walk the whole way? That’s going to take forever 😆 )
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Sanguine yawned. "Well I was hoping to get someone else in on my rescue mission that I have so daringly come up with at this moment." A rush of thoughts hit her mind, of torn and broken IceWing bodies and blue blood smeared across the walls, and her own purple-ish blood pouring from cuts in her sides and freezing burns on her back and tail making her tear from pain. It was a memory. A flashback. She had fought by herself to try to save Battlecry, but only once. Too many unnecessary deaths happened that day. She shook her head, snapping back to reality. She tried to think of any other way except for storming the small fort that he was being kept, and the prospect of having a mindreading NightWing would be very useful. And Furycloud would be helpful, too, she was a good fighter. "And I want my amulet back." She finished. She scanned him with her fierce eyes, perking her ears forward and standing up. She was actually quite small, while still having long limbs. She curled her tail menacingly over her back, and didn't mean to look intimidating but that's definitely how she did look at the moment.

Stormseer took Jellyfish's talons in his own, and he looked at the claw with sparking interest. he picked up a vine from the ground, then looked at her. "Do you ever get scared you'll accidentally hurt someone?" Stormseer asked. "Also, which color do you like more, silver, or gold?" He coughed awkwardly at the end.

Sawscale flipped her long spines when they made it to the RainWing 'palace'. She noticed a rather hurt looking RainWing trying to sneak off. She non-nonchalantly wandered over, an ear perked. She was so bored out of her brain she would converse with a RainWing. Wow, Sawscale, how professional of you. The stupid caravan didn't need anymore guarding anyways, it was just the RainWing palace. Not like anyone would try to rob them here.

Silverbird looked back at Swamp, and jogged over. "Can you try to swim out of it? You can do that with some quicksand. I have before. If not.. uh, Glorybringer, could you try to find some vines?" He talked fast, looking around and then back at Swamp.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
Swamp attempted to lift a talon. "This is a lot thicker then mud." he muttered grumpily. "I'll try." after a lot of struggling his front talons finally reached solid ground. "Yes!" he growled as he pulled the rest of his body out. "Okay, we can go now." Swamp said with a cheesy grin.

(Yeah, sure!)

Banana used her tail to get out of the rainforest, but once she got out she had no idea what to do with her legs and wing bandaged up. She was headed to Jade Mountain Academy. She was trying to escape school with going back to the rainforest, but she knew they would find out she was missing soon, and she'll be in big trouble. "I'll just use my wings." Banana muttered, flapping them wildly to get off the bandages. Finally she took off, headed in the direction of JMA (To lazy to write it all XD) Her wings were a bit sore, but she thought she'll make it.
Today, at 9:17am
Advertising 1
scroll-top