BunnyMaster
chat Wings of Fire Role Play!
by account deleted june 2018

BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
Stargazer concentrated, and a blurry image formed in his head. The female dragon struggling with his father, and his mother lying dead on the ground. *NOOOO!* he thought, and leapt to his feet, just as the dragon sliced his mother’s neck. For a moment he thought she was dead, then heard her groan and knew he had hope. He jumped forward as his father attacked the dragon, smacking her back. The dragon jumped to her feet and hesitated for a while. Stargazer grabbed the opportunity and rammed into her. Hard. The dragon screamed and whirled around, ready to attack. Stargazer ducked between her legs and sank his claws into her back, kicking her from underneath. His father looked surprised, but quickly followed up and pinned her to the ground. Stargazer breathed a sigh of relief. The fight was finally over.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Sanguine let out a scream as her eyes bled into a red color, and she slammed the dragon above her off. She spun around to face the dragonet (who was about her size, since she was kind of a shrimp) and slashed her tail across his own neck, again missing the artery and only giving him a cut. The female dragon behind her grabbed her hindquarters, like a lion would its prey, and bit into her back. She went deathly silent for a moment before screeching like a banshee and flipped around, grabbing the dragons horns and unblanacing her with her weight, shoving her into the ground, and slamming her head into the ground over and over again. The father got up and lashed into her already cut and bleeding skin, making her cry with fury. By now, her eyes were a glowing red and she could feel the power surging underneath her muscles, pumping through her veins. She spun around, lashed her tail across his face. He was temporarily blinded by the blood, and she spun around to face the struggling female who rose to her shaking feet. Sanguine jumped forward, first to the left, then to the right, disorientating her, and then side-jumped onto her back, tearing her claws across her neck in a deadly caress. She had finally taken care of her. Now she just had to escape. The dragonet stood in her way now, and she took into thought that he had clawed up her belly badly and took on a cautious, defensive stance. He could understand what she was thinking, and he had to know she was tired and loosing blood fast. She was already growing dizzy. Once the Red Haze wore off she would most likely pass out. She had to get bandages around the wounds on her belly fast or else she would end up like her contract, dead, on the floor.

Silverbird winked at her as she blushed, then performed a low bow, swooping his wings out majestically as silver poured over them. "Your highness. I'm Silverbird, its a pleasure to meet you." He said, then stood up, the epiphany of grace. Well, that is until he accidentally knocked Swamp in the head with his wing. *Sorrry!* he thought, tucking them close to his sides and giving him a sheepish grin.

Stormseer reached the exit and lept out of the tunnels, his wings filling with wind as he soared through the air down the mountain. His amber eyes scanned the horizon for anything important, and his ears flickered back and forth, collecting any sound that might hit them.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
Swamp coughed and cleared his throat, feeling slightly guilty. "Ugh, sorry." he muttered, his voice sounding a bit gruffer then what he intended and shot a glare at Silverbird when he whacked him. "What was that for?" he muttered under his breath. "...Princess, may I ask why you are here at this exact moment? Don't you have a lot of dragons to supervise? " Swamp spread his large wings, stretching them while yawning, clearly unworried with the fact he was in a different kingdom without permission.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
GloryBringer giggled as she watched Silverbird knock the mud-colored dragon with his wing. She turned to Swamp and replied, “Ahem, do you not know that this is a RAINforest? Not a MUDforest, you know.”
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Stargazer watched as the female dragon stared back at him. She was bleeding terribly and would most likely die soon. He knew she was worried too, and desperately needed to get bandages to stop her bleeding. He was the only one who knew her soft side, and Stargazer felt sorry for her. He mustered all his courage, puffed up his chest and tried to look taller. “Listen,” Stargazer tried to find his way into those ruby eyes, “If you promise to not hurt anyone anymore, then I will grant you escape, and help.”
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Jellyfish had been flying for ages. Her wings ached a little, but not a lot. Her father had made her fly long distances before, and she was used to it. However though, she still had to find somewhere, maybe a ledge or something, to rest before continuing her flight. As she flew on, she spotted a black dragon flying towards her. Instinctively, she changed course and headed left instead (East). She was afraid of the dragon, whatever the dragon might do to her. She beat her wings frantically and flew away. She just wanted to find her mother, not another dragon. Her mother was the only one who understood her and cared for her. Not any black dragon she saw on her way.

(It’s Stormseer by the way, and I will post Snowflake sometime soon)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Silverbird smiled at her, the charm in his voice never fading. "May I ask why you are here, your Majesty?" He said, ducking his head. His scales shifted to silver, with bunches of red scattered across them, like rose flowers.

Sanguine looked at this dragonet, confusion in her thoughts, which were spinning madly. "Why.. why would you help me? I just killed your mother!" *And I had to. That was that.* She shut her eyes tight, blinking rapidly. The Red Haze was wearing off. *You didn't have to. But then he would have died.* She let out a growl of frustration. Her thoughts were filled of images of a brownish-red SkyWing, with a handsome snout and large brown-speckled wings. Then of him shivering, chained to a wall in a prison, and one glassy-white dragon speaking to her with contempt. "I can't just stop! You don't understand. Just... let me run away!" She cried out. She couldn't get past him now if he wanted to fight. His father was laying on the floor, unconscious, probably from blood loss. /She/ was about to be unconscious from blood loss.

Stormseer spotted an azure blue dot in the sky. that almost blended in with the blue perfectly. He picked up speed and started flying after her. Just then, a vision hit him and nearly careened he out of the sky. He was sitting on the forest floor, and the beautiful SeaWing was talking to him. He couldn't hear what she was saying, the only things that stuck out to him was a deformed stripe on her tail and an inky black claw on one of her front feet. He was larger then her, her being about 3/4ths his size. "Wait! Come back!" He yelled once he got his bearings. He put on a burst of speed, his star-dusted wings driving him faster and faster in the air until he was about four dragon-lengths away from her.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
Swamp shifted uncomfortably. "Aren't royalty supposed to sit in a palace and be served food all day?" He muttered then shrugged. "I guess Rainwings were always weird." Swamp looked at GloryBringer. "Sorry your Majesty." he apologized, his voice deep and rough. "I was just confused for a moment."
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
“I think you have not gotten permission into this rainforest,” GloryBringer said, trying to sound as important as her mother. Right now what she wanted to do was say “Guards, bring this dragon before the Queen” but unfortunately she hadn’t summoned any guards nor brought along any. She ended up saying, “The throne/treehouse is over there, ask for the Queen’s permission,” which sounded terribly stupid to her. She liked the pattern on Silverbird’s scales. She loved the smell of roses and always collected them for her mother, who loved them too. And maybe, just maybe, it was a sign of — she couldn’t say the word — liking?
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
“You can stop!” Stargazer gripped the female dragon’s front talons and held them firmly. “Concentrate. Slow your breathing, and focus on what you’re doing,” Stargazer said, while steadying his shaky breath. The female dragon stared at him, her eyes slowly going back to normal. Stargazer read her mind: I can’t stop! What are you doing? Why do you care? Just let me go! You can’t help me! However Stargazer was sure she could. If he had learnt anything from staring out caves, then it was that anything was possible, and you were in control of yourself. Like how you could make the choice to escape, Stargazer reminisced, now wondering why he had even thought of escaping. All he wanted to do now what to get this over and save his parents.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
"Your mom is dead, there is no saving her. And if you let me go you can save him..." Sanguine said, ripping her talons away from his own before her eyes rolled to the back on her head and she fell to the ground, unconscious. Before she hit the ground, she mumbled something intelligible.

Silverbird looked at her. "I thought students at JMA were allowed in the forest? We were just going for a fly. Why don't you join us, it'd be fun." Silverbird persuaded, edging closer to him. He looked over at Swamp and patted him on the head with his wing. "You have nothing to apologize for. This was just a mis-understanding." He opening his wings to the sunlight, the thin membranes like stained glass window. Glorybringer was really pretty and he really didn't want to screw anything up so he tried to pick his words carefully, and always smile. The rest of him was kind of freaking out inside, hence the reason he was controlling his scales. If he wasn't, he would probably look like a living rainbow.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
(Um, I thought Sanguine can’t read Stargazer’s mind? And lol, living rainbow 😆 that was so funny)

Stargazer gasped as the dragons talons tore away from his. She collapsed on the ground and he saw her mouth moving before her body went still. Now with almost no one watching or listening, except maybe his father, Stargazer spilled out his inner feelings, ones that he had kept in his heart for the whole drama part. He dropped to his knees, tears rolling down his cheeks. He clasped his father’s hands in his, and stared into his father’s blue eyes, identical to his. It reminded him of the happy times they had spent together, and made him feel worse. He laid his head on his father’s underbelly and sobbed uncontrollably.

No. Now was still not the time to break down (um, not decompose). There were still many things to do, many things to think of. Stargazer mustered his inner strength (as in his willpower) and brought his father into a room, where he treated his wounds the way he had seen his mother bandage Stargazer’s own cuts he had gotten when he was a young dragonet. This memory yet again made a few tears roll down his cheeks, but Stargazer stopped more from coming out, maintaining his inner strength and self state.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
(No she can't read his mind, she's just guessing.)

Sanguine didn't move, except for a few violent twitches. The bleeding had miraculously clotted, and after a couple of moments she woke up, weak and shaky, She struggled to the cave exit, clutching her stomach even though he had clotted. She fell against a wall and knocked some trinkets off a shelf, one of which knocked off her mask/helmet. She the blood off of her face with her forarm, then looked at the cave exit. The starry sky was so close to being over her again, she just had to crawl a little farther.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
(What are trinkets?)

Stargazer heard some noise outside (the room, not the cave). For a moment his heart leapt as he thought of his mother still being alive, then rushed out of the room. His heart sank. It was Sanguine. “What are you doing? I thought you... you were unconscious just a minute ago! How — how is that possible?”
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Sanguine let out a laugh. It was more of a bloody rasp, and she started coughing a little bit afterwards. She pulled an amulet off her neck and twirled it around in front of him. She didn't care that he saw her face, the color of her black and orange eyes. "This little thing here actually came in handy." She still had trouble standing, and she could barely walk. She was in no condition to be moving, let alone walking down a mountain. "Your a mindreader, arn't you?" She said, raising a brow. "If you are, then you know why I had to do this."
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
"Yeah, I would enjoy moving around." Swamp agreed. He shook his large body and took off, doing a quick flip in the air. "Oh I have to admit it's nice to have some wind in your face." Swamp wasn't a very majestic flyer, but he wasn't horrible.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Silverbird smiled at Swamp, then grinned at Glorybringer. "So, what do you say?"
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
GloryBringer blushed for the third time. She could only nod. Inside her, her heart was bursting with joy, and she couldn’t believe Silverbird had just invited her for a fly. She looked up at Swamp, who was busy doing flips in the air. Probably showing off, she thought. Well, she still thought Silverbird looked more... hmm, handsome and colorful? Definitely more colorful, though.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Silverbird stood beside and and powerfully jumped into the air, his muscles tensing as he flared open his wings and took to the sky. The red and silver color scheme stayed as he motioned Swamp to come on with his tail and a smile. He looked back at Glorybringer, a charming, flirtatious look in his eye.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
Swamp yelped with glee when GloryBringer joined in and flew down to where Silverbird was. "I kind of want to go to the Ice Kingdom. I never been there before."

(The scary moment when you have red stuff that looks suspiciously like blood sprayed over your whiteboard. Lovely.)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
(Wait, what? Are we going to the IceWing kingdom or just for a fly?)

Glorybringer had her eyes fixed entirely on Silverbird. How very charming, she thought. And powerful, muscular... Everything good she could think of. She heard Swamp say something then looked back and commented, "IceWing Kingdom? What? Forget it. My mother says she's been there and you could get frozen if you did go there. Plus, in the history books it says there's a "Great ice Wall" or something and you could die there."
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Silverbird nodded. "Yeah, and we need to get back to the academy soon or we will be in heaps of trouble. But I would rather go to the Kingdom of Sand, in the Scorpion Den. That place... now that place sounds like fun." He grinned at both of them, flying beside Glorybringer. "But I can make time to fly with you, your Highness." He flirted, a charming grin still splattered across his face. On the inside, he was panicking like nuts. *be cool be cool be cool be cool be cool* He thought, over and over again, while still trying to keep his scales under control. He looked over at Swamp. If he wasn't here he would be sweating, it wouldn't matter if he was a reptile or not. He thought a silent prayer of thanks that he had a new, cool MudWing friend to keep him company.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
(Just flying. XD)

Swamp made a sad face. "Awww... Fine we can go to the Sand Kingdom but no school!" he insisted. "I hate school." Swamp shivered in fake fear. "I guess we'll have to return there at some point though." he muttered.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
“You don’t like school?” GloryBringer looked at Swamp, a bewildered look on her face. “I LOVE school! And scrolls. And teachers too,” She added. “Also, I would love to go to the Scorpions Den too, but JMA sounds like more fun. Too bad I’m too young,” She made a sad face, while trying to make her heart slow down. With Silverbird around, it was always beating like 250 beats per minute (bpm).

(I’ll post Stargazer and Jellyfish maybe tomorrow)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Silverbird gazed into her eyes, his own shifting into a dazzling array of amber and golden. Their natural colors. "How old are you, Princess? May I ask your name?" He asked, genuinely interested.

Stormseer just couldn't get the SeaWing to land! The vision started fading from his view and a different one hit him, one of her getting away and him never even getting her name. He flapped harder, not wanting to miss the opportunity to meet this interesting SeaWing. If she was important enough for him to have visions about, then he /would/ catch her and get her name!
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Jellyfish sensed the dragon catching up behind her. No. She was not letting him catch her. He looked dangerous. In fact, Jellyfish knew all dragons were dangerous except her mother. She flapped harder and looked for another land ahead to land and probably lose the dragon in a forest or something.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Stormseer called out behind her, puffing. "You wanna land so we can talk? Who are you! I'm not gonna eat you or anything! Come on!"
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Perhaps Jellyfish /could/ talk to him. Maybe a new friend? She thought. She stopped abruptly and waited for the NightWing to catch up.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
"I'm three," Glorybringer replied, "And my name is Glorybringer. Too bad I don't have a short form name. It'll sound waaaay too much like my mother." She looked away, trying to focus on the landscape instead, although her mind was swirling with a million thoughts about Silverbird.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Stormseer let out a sigh of relief and stopped, flew in front of her, and hovered. "Lets land!" He called out over the sound of beating wings.

Silverbird's eyes travelled to her as she spoke. "I wouldn't mind having a mother who was rich, queenly and in charge." He trailed off. "I'm 7, how old are you Swamp?"
Today, at 1:19pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top