Trial of the clans (warriors rp)

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Trial of the clans (warriors rp)
by a stranger august 2018

unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Yes, we have entertained that thought, but surely no cat is cruel enough to murder their own other, right?” She wondered, “Though he is one of the only cats with tan fur in BloodClan.” She mewed, “But me and my brother wouldn’t want to dare suggest that. We don’t know what Buzzardstar would do.” She shifted her paws a bit, “We’ll only do that if he starts to make kits apprentices early. He hasn’t done that yet.” She shrugged.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
"But if Buzzardstar /is/ a killer, and the whole clan rose against him for his crimes, would he still find a way to hurt you? He sounds like a very nasty cat, and if he one of the only cats in the clan with tan fur. Oh, what am I saying, I don't really know anything about group cat life. Although, if your there, I might like to find out." She mewed, a playful smile on her face and a brow cocked.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
"He would definitely find a way to hurt whoever suggested it, whether it be us or anyone else." She stated, "I actually remember the last time any cat said anything controversial about him that had affected the clan greatly. Somecat suggested during a gathering about two or three moons ago that the mystery father of Ivystar, the current leader of RushingClan, might have been Buzzardstar himself." She recalled, starting to walk towards camp, using her tail to motion the other she-cat to follow, "I found that cat dead in the river, blood trailing from his neck and staining the surrounding water red, about a week after that gathering."
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(MYSTERY FATHER OF IVYSTAR’S KITS)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
(I thought the current leader was Violetstar?)

Sanguine followed quietly, soaking up this information. She was close behind Goldentail when they reached camp, and she was very careful in how she would look at others or speak to them.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
AwkwrdIncarnate (I thought the current leader was Violetstar?)

Sanguine followed quietly, soaking up this information. She was close behind Goldentail when they reached camp, and she was very careful in how she would look at others or speak to them.

(that’s what I meant lol. I was tired)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
(lol it's just too many names to remember huh?)
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
AwkwrdIncarnate (lol it's just too many names to remember huh?)

(Yeah)
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Bump)
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws smelled a new scent, an unfamiliar scent. He went on edge just at smelling it. The hairs on his back slightly raising. He eyed around the camp still not getting a glimpse at the medicine cat and the rogue.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine strode into the camp behind Goldentail, her head high and a smirk on her face. She had made it inside the camp, and she was proud of herself. "It's very nice here. The walls seem strong." She made the comment, scanning it for any holes or gaps.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
September 2018
(Sorry! It looks like most of the activity had been BloodClan?)

(Rushingclan)
Icyfoot noticed his mother pad past, and toyed with the idea of greeting her. Shrugging, he decided to smooth down his mussed pelt instead.

(Catch me up with what’s going on in HollowClan?)
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Spira (Sorry! It looks like most of the activity had been BloodClan?)

(Rushingclan)
Icyfoot noticed his mother pad past, and toyed with the idea of greeting her. Shrugging, he decided to smooth down his mussed pelt instead.

(Catch me up with what’s going on in HollowClan?)

(Idk what Shatteredpaw and Patchpaw are doiing, and Stikrestat has picked up a vole that Lightningstorm caught.)
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws caught sight of an unfamiliar reddish she-cat. His instincts got the best of him and charged right at her, yowling a battle cry. He pounced onto the cat, his claws unsheathed and slicing into her shoulder.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine yowled in surprise and ducked out of his way, a limp in her step from the cut on her shoulder. She hissed angrily and was about to leap forward at him. She loved fighting, and this seemed like a worthy opponent to face her. Her eyes took on a fierce, bloodthirsty gleam for a moment, and she licked her chops in anticipation. But she thought better of it. She wanted these cats to trust her, not think of her as someone who picked fights. "Goldentail, help!" She mrowed, tucking her tail between her legs, Although the fierceness was still in her eyes, she quickly shook the thought of fighting out of her head and took on an innocent look.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Scatterclaws!!" Goldentail cried, turning around, unable to join in the fight, but just watch.

Sunspot stood up straight and stared as Scatterclaws pounced towards the new she-cat. "What in StarClan's name are you doing?!?" He hissed, running over to them. SUnspot used his momentum to pull the tom of the new she-cat, then pinning him to the ground to the left of her. "Don't do that AGAIN." He growled, shoving his face in Scatterclaw's, his claws just above Scatterclaw's collar. He stared into the tom's eyes with an angry, blazing glare, then got off of him and shook his head clear.
"I'm sorry he gave you so much trouble. I like to believe that we have CHANGED-" He emphasized "changed", shotting Scatterclaws an angry glare, "-from being the bloodthirsty, cruel cats many clans thought we were many moons ago." Sunspot mewed, looking her up and down, and changing his expression to a more welcoming one.

"Sanguine, this is my brother Sunspot," Goldentail mewed as she stepped up to the two, pointing towards her brother with her tail, "Sunspot, this is Sanguine."
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine smiled at Sunspot, although she still felt like tearing Scatterclaw's face off and having fun doing it. But she took on a ditzy look and just looked up at Sunspot, then over at Goldentail. "I see the resemblance," She said, then walked over to Scatterclaws, her head low. "And I'm guessing your Scatterclaws?" She purred, then flinched slightly, preparing to be clawed at. But she was trying to play the pretty, ditzy housecat, even if she was disgusted at herself for doing so.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws was surprised by Sunspot tackling him. He stayed on the ground a little bit after Sunspot got off of him before getting up to his paws, revealing his height. In his deep but monotone meow, " We are now letting rogues walk in here now? Rogues are bad news." He shook his pelt and looked ahead seeing the she-cat get closer to him. His ears were pinned against his head and his eyes were intensely glaring at her. He stepped back to give more space between them before saying in that same meow, " Stop, don't get close to me. I don't like it. I don't like purrs either. That rumbling noise annoys me a lot. But yes, that is my name. I'm Scatterclaws." His claws were still unsheathed.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
ChickenNugget Scatterclaws was surprised by Sunspot tackling him. He stayed on the ground a little bit after Sunspot got off of him before getting up to his paws, revealing his height. In his deep but monotone meow, " We are now letting rogues walk in here now? Rogues are bad news." He shook his pelt and looked ahead seeing the she-cat get closer to him. His ears were pinned against his head and his eyes were intensely glaring at her. He stepped back to give more space between them before saying in that same meow, " Stop, don't get close to me. I don't like it. I don't like purrs either. That rumbling noise annoys me a lot. But yes, that is my name. I'm Scatterclaws." His claws were still unsheathed.

“Scatterclaws.” Buzzardstar’s deep mew sounded from on top of the Meeting Stump. “Good work your pounce, but WAIT before you attack a cat.” He warned, giving Scatterclaws a stern look. “Goldentail.”

“Y-yes Buzzardstar?” She mewed, a bit scared, keeping her tail down.

“Good job bringing in a rogue. I can tell she loves to fight, and that is a great asset we need right now. There are a lot of cats who are hesitant to battle, and it is great to have another cat who is ready to fight at any time.” He praised, slightly showing a side of him that he didn’t show much. He hopped down from the Meeting Stump and padded up to Goldentail and the reddish she-cat. He motioned Scatterclaws away, then returning his gaze to the new she-cat. “So, you’re... Sanguine?” He greeted her, giving her a bit of a smirk.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine stood up, looking Buzzardstar over. She wanted to show her real self, but she kept the ditzy she-cat act up. "yes... your Buzzardstar, I'm guessing?" She looked him over, and a knowing spark in her eyes and a slight adjustment to her posture let on she was a lot more then what she was showing at that moment. She turned to Goldentail and took on her ditzy housecat impersonation again, and she acted as if she was afraid.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“No need to act sneaky, your tricks won’t work on me.” Buzzardstar mewed quietly, so that only Goldentail and Sanguine could hear. He shifted his paws, lifting one up to lick his claws with dog claws on them clean. “It’s nice to see cats with a similar interest around here.”
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Bump)
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws went silent and padded away. He felt absolutely useless in this situation, so why not get a head start in hunting? He walked out of camp trying to figure out where he would hunt. He kept his head low as he walked across the dead grass, but still hearing a few cheerful birds singing among the branches. It was leaf-bare after all, finding prey would be an interesting task.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine peered at Goldentail for only a moment before dropping the facade. "I've always enjoyed... getting my claws a little dirty, yes...." She hesitated and took a step forward, looking up to meet his eyes, but she only said it loud enough so Buzzardstar himself could hear. She still liked Goldentail and didn't want to chase her off, since she seemed timid.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Follow me.” Buzzardstar mewed, staring to trek towards his den, “We can talk in her so no cat can eavesdrop.” He lifted his tail up into the air, signifying that he was enjoying Sanguine’s company.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine looked back and Goldentail and ducked her head slightly, her ears almost against her head to show slight guilt. She followed Buzzardstar inside, though. Once they were out of earsreach, she dropped the persona. "So, Buzzardstar. How's life been around here?" She asked him. She knew him from a while back, and was once a spy for Bloodclan. Never a clan cat, though.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(HollowClan)

Echoear remembers something important. ‘Yes, it’s today.’ He thought, pushing some herbs to the side, and turning around. He walked into the area of the den where sick cats would sleep, and stepped up to a bramble wall. He pushed at a small spot with his paw, breaking open a hole in the brambles. It opened a hole through the camp wall. He stepped through, building it fake wall back up behind him before continuing.
Instantly, his paws got cold, but he ignored it. He padded along a small path until he could smell the HollowClan-BloodClan border. It was a bit of border that didn’t take nearly as long to get too, because it met up with BloodClan’s along a point just a ways south west of HollowClan camp. He heard a small rustle in the bushes near him, and smelled the air. He stepped over to the bush and rustled it with his paw on purpose, giving whoever was there a signal. He padded a small bit away to a pile of frozen fox dung. He screwed up husband nose a bit at the smell, but then pushed it till it was in the bushes next to the border. Everything was set up. He padded over to a small area of bushes where herbs would normally be a few tail-lengths away and waited while making a bit of noise, as if to he was looking for herbs.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Bump)
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws was angry at himself. He could never do anything right, only wrong. Wait, what was that? He perked his ears up hearing some rustling and lifted his head up. It sounded like it was coming from the border. He felt like he smelled the scent before but not much. He jumped out of the brush to the border, still being on BloodClan's side of the territory. The tom looked at the cat and recognized him. - Its the deaf medicine cat. Echoear if I remember?- He thought looking at the white tom and then down to the ground. The black tom usually was a little nervous in situations where there was no need for fighting, unless if there were other clanmates around. Let's just say he acts very different if his clan isn't around. He tried to make himself in clear view of Echoear. He peered around behind him before saying," Hello, Echoear? I think I have your name correct. I don't really know if I do. Big fan of all medicine cats and all... Ugh what am I saying. Hey, I'm just here to warn you're a bit close to the border. My leader doesn't like that and all, so does the warrior code. You usually never come around here anyways. Problems with finding herbs lately?" He secretly really respected medicine cats, even though he said many times they were weak. But never mind that, he felt something was off about this situation and was truly curious why he was over here.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Yeah, I was just checking to see if I could find some herbs around this bush.” Echoear mewed, waiting a bit before the saying the strike word. “Hey, do you mind moving to my left? I need to look over where you are.” He asked, looking around.
Today, at 3:16am
Advertising 1
scroll-top