Trial of the clans (warriors rp)

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Trial of the clans (warriors rp)
by a stranger august 2018

unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
It was early morning, with the sun just rising over the trees. The clearing was just beginning to warm up when a she-cat came out of a den. Her cooler was bright and her eyes were shining. Moonpelt was getting ready for a day of patrol and hunting.

Not far off, a tom was just beginning to wake up. His collar was less notable and his eyes were still dull with slep. He had heard movement outside of the den, thus waking him up. All he really wanted to do was rest, but there was a clan to feed. Bearshadow lugged himself upward and began to slowly creep out if the den.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
(There is a large, old, hollowed our fallen tree in the top center of the camp. It sits at an angle, still slightly attached to the stump it left behind, that being the Meeting Stump. That leaves a space underneath it for a den. That space was turned into a den that can hold about three cats if need be, which is the leader’s den. The log of the tree points towards the top wall of the camp, which is made of a combination of rocks, brambles, and many building materials cats could find.)

A tom patiently waited at the base of the large Meeting Stump, thinking about patrols. He noticed a seemling ready she-cat come out of the warrior’s den. ‘Well Moonpelt seems to be in a good moon his morning.’ He thought, ‘I should put her in this morning’s patrol.’ He shifted himself a bit, his orange and black pelt shining in the sunlight.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
(School is starting for me, so I may not reply as often. Just a heads up!)
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
(BUMP)
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
"It is. I believe it may actually be a cool day," Moonpelt sighed inrelief, sitting confront of the tom.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Icyfoot clambered out of the warrior's den, looking like he just fought with his nest. His fur stood up in spikes and pieces of moss clung to his pelt. He strode to the center of camp, slowly trying to wake himself up. He began to carefully groom through his grey pelt, the weak sun of the morning creating tints of blue to shine in it.

Fadingstorm paraded out of the den, looking ready to take on the day. She gracefully stretched with her rump in the air, then stretched her back legs. She shook out her silver tabby pelt, eyes searching around camp.

Patchpaw opened one eye blearily. He was still curled up in his nest in the apprentice's den, and was silently hoping the clan had forgotten about him.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
(HollowClan)

Echoear yawned as he sorted through herbs, sine there was a good harvest of herbs yesterday. He stretched his paw out a bit, his claws sheathing and unsheathing.

Shatteredpaw blinded the sleep from her eyes, getting to her feet. She stretched out a bit, yawning as well. She trotted over to Echoear and gently tapped him on the shoulder with her tail. She said something as soon as he looked up at her. “Good morning. I’m gonna hangout in camp if you need me.” She mewed, “Alright?”

“That’s fine. I’ll find you if I need you.” He sighed, looking at her as she left the den.

Shatteredpaw sighed as she walked through the den’s threshold and into camp. ‘Another sunny day with blue skies.. Let’s just hope that turns out to be both literal and figurative.’ She thought.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Bump)
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
(HollowClan)
Patchpaw’s head perked up, forcing himself to wake up. He clambered out of his nest, barely pausing to smooth his pelt before galloping into camp. “Shatteredpaw!” He chirped, trotting up to his sister. He playfully cuffed her ear, his drowsiness disappearing. “How’d you sleep?”
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Shatteredpaw stepped back a bit from her brother’s grasp. “I slept well, how about you?” She replied, hoping that he wouldn’t cuff her ear again. She sat down next to her brother, beginning to groom herself.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Strikestar slowly blinked the sleep from his eyes as he woke up. He assumed his mate would be outside waiting for him, so him got to his feet quickly. He stretched a bit, and then slowly walked into camp from his den. ‘Good morning world.’ He thought, yawning in a bit.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Bump 🙂 )
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
September 2018
Patchpaw plopped down on his haunches. "Me, too. I had a dream I could fly! It was scary, but kind of cool. Do you wish you could fly?"

Fadingstorm watched her kits in fond amusement. Movement from the corner of her eye caught her attention, and she turned to spot Strikestar emerging from his den. She got to her paws and trotted up to him, rubbing her cheek against his. "Good morning." she purred.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Well, for starters, I wish I could walk like everyone else here. That would be nice.” She said, looking down at her wrecked left forepaw. She licked it once before returning her gaze to her brother. Flowerpaw had followed behind Patchpaw, still working the sleepiness from her eyes.

Strikestar smiled a bit, giving his mate a swift lick on the cheek. “Morning sweet.” He cooed. He sighed a bit, seeing the clan waking up and become alive once again. “It’s amazing how only HollowStar and a few other cats are created this clan with their bare paws.”
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(RushingClan)

Lakeshine yawned as she blinked the sleep from her tired eyes. ‘Maybe I should visit Ebonyclaw. I did want to see my grandkits.’ She thought, getting to her paws. She padded out of the elder’s den and sighed as she was her son, Icyfoot, walk into the center of camp. She sighed and smiled a bit, remembering how proud she is of her son for becoming deputy. She continued on her way to the nursery, then poking her head in. Ebonyclaw was fast asleep with the kits all curled up next to her belly. She smiled, sitting down at the entrance to the nursery. She didn’t want to wake them, so she just began to groom herself.
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
September 2018
(HollowClan)
Lightningstorm was hunting. She came back with a big vole in her mouse with two mouse and a bird. She went to put it in the fresh-kill pile. "Hope this will do for the clan." mewed Lightningstorm
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Bump)
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(BUMP)
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
September 2018
Name: Scatterclaws
Collar: A faded blue collar with blood splatters all over it with 3 cat teeth.
Looks: A tall, thin, solid black tom with a white patch around his right eye. His eyes are a warm amber.
Personality: Once a selectively mute, skittish kit, he became an agressive warmonger. He only uses force and intimidation to get his way. He makes himself appear one dimensional but secretly he's starting to question his morals and the morals of others. He feels like someday he will become weak and helpless again if he doesn't keep his old self hidden. He gets stressed out a lot and still to this day is sometimes selectively mute.
Clan: Bloodclan
Mate/Crush: None
Mother: Silverleap ( A slim, tall silver cat. Starclan )
Father: An unknown rogue
Siblings: None
Apprentice: None
Other: He has half-clan blood. His mother died when he was 3 moons old. She went missing and they found her dead under a rock. She clearly got murdered by a rogue but Scatterclaws just likes to think she got crushed. His role model has always been Buzzardstar, even since Scatterclaws was a kit.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Accepted!) [His mother died when he was 3 moons old, to clarify.]
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
September 2018
( Woops sorry about not clarifying it, it is now edited

A mostly black, tall tom was awoken by the movements of two other warriors. The first awake breath was the hardest one. He felt his collar restraining him from his first breath and rub up against his fur. The blue-ish grey collar was tightened tighter than normal but he was never one to complain. It was an honor to even have one after all. His eyes were squinting at the den surrounding him. He really did not want to get up and face another day, but he knew he had too. It was for the good of the leader and the clan. He forced himself to get to his paws and stretched. He padded out of the den with an intense gaze looking around the camp.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Buzzardstar lay in his den, thinking of what to do. ‘Patrols. Yes, Patrols.’ He thought, getting to hiss feet. His tan and white fur rippled a bit around his broad shoulders as he stretched out a bit. He yawned, before he left the den, to hide it, and then stepped out of his den. He paused, taking in the scents of the clan. ‘Sunspot is awake... good timing.’ He thought. He padded it of the den and climbed onto the large stump, just to seem more intimidating. He did this often, and most cats knew this.

“Who should we put on morning patrols today, Buzzardstar?” The orange and black tom asked, shifting his paws a bit.

Buzzard flicked his left her for a moment, thinking... “Moonpelt, Scatterclaws, yourself, and maybe another cat or two.” He meowed, seeming a bit demanding.

“Alright. Sounds like a good idea.” Sunspot agreed, looking around the camp for Scatterclaws and other cats.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws padded across the camp seeing the deputy walking around. " What are you doing?" He said with his gruff meow. His intense gaze fixated on Sunspot.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Calm down there, hot shot. You’re not deputy yet.” He chuckled a bit, “I’m just looking for the cats who are in the morning patrol. You happen to be one of them, luckily enough.” He explained, flicking his ear and twitching his tail tip a bit.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
September 2018
(HollowClan)
Patchpaw rolled his eyes. “You can walk perfectly fine! Just as good as the rest of us. Don’t put yourself down so much!” His ears pricked as he turned to see Flowerpaw trudging behind him. “Flowerpaw! Good morning! Hey, do you wish you could fly?”

Fadingstorm sighed, watching the clan wake up. Cats groomed and mingled in camp. “Yes,” She agreed, a purr rumbling in her chest. “And the best part is that we get to carry on what they started.”
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Spira (HollowClan)
Patchpaw rolled his eyes. “You can walk perfectly fine! Just as good as the rest of us. Don’t put yourself down so much!” His ears pricked as he turned to see Flowerpaw trudging behind him. “Flowerpaw! Good morning! Hey, do you wish you could fly?”

Fadingstorm sighed, watching the clan wake up. Cats groomed and mingled in camp. “Yes,” She agreed, a purr rumbling in her chest. “And the best part is that we get to carry on what they started.”

(HollowClan)
“Then why am I a medicine cat apprentice, huh?” She mentioned, her tail twitching a bit. She didn’t really like talking about it, but she brought it up so it’s might as well continue to be talked about.
Flowerpaw shrugged.

“Huh. Haven’t seen a vole in a while.” He muttered, watching Lightningstorm bring in fresh kill. “I thought we only had crabs, gulls, fish, and other things like that around here. Hope she didn’t trespass anywhere to get those.” He expressed, slowly walking towards the pile.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Spira (HollowClan)

(Maybe respond to my RushingClan thing too?)
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
September 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger (HollowClan)
“Then why am I a medicine cat apprentice, huh?” She mentioned, her tail twitching a bit. She didn’t really like talking about it, but she brought it up so it’s might as well continue to be talked about.
Flowerpaw shrugged.

“Huh. Haven’t seen a vole in a while.” He muttered, watching Lightningstorm bring in fresh kill. “I thought we only had crabs, gulls, fish, and other things like that around here. Hope she didn’t trespass anywhere to get those.” He expressed, slowly walking towards the pile.

(Hollowclan)
Lightningstorm putted all the prey down and took one mouse for herself. She turned to the tomcat. "Came for the vole?" ask Lightningstorm. "I got lucky to even find these prey."
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
September 2018
( BloodClan
" Yeah, I know I'm not deputy. I was just wondering what you were doing," Scatterclaws answered. He was often straight forward on what he said, never really using sarcasm or wit. " I'm a part of the patrol? So where are you thinking we will hunt at?" His voice sounded demanding but it was somewhat naturally like that all the time.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(HollowClan)
"Yes, I only usually see gulls, crabs, or fish caught around here. Voles are pretty rare." Strikestar stated, raising an eyebrow a bit. He sniffed the vole, putting that eyebrow back down. "Alright, I trust it." He muttered, picking up the vole.
Today, at 8:21pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top