Trial of the clans (warriors rp)

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Trial of the clans (warriors rp)
by a stranger august 2018

ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
" Oh, sorry about that," Scatterclaws nodded while moving more over to his left. " Leaf-bare is really annoying. Everything is covered in a layer of snow and everyone gets sick. Some cats randomly find joy in snow, like playing in it. I've always been curious about playing in snow though but I never have played in it. When I was younger I thought I would get my legs stuck in it and I would freeze to death. I hate the cold. I miss laying in the warm sun, it was nice and cats wouldn't bother me as much. Err, why am I telling my life story now? Sorry about vomiting words onto you, I'm kind of upset about everything. Anyways, you seem like a pleasant cat and I hope you get everything you need," He said, dipping his head to the other tom. He still felt something was wrong, that something bad was going to happen. Ehh... he always felt like that when talking to other cats. He was always nervous.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Yeah, It’s especially hard to find Marigold.” He didn’t hesitate when he mewed this, stopping Bianca motion to watch.

Suddenly, a lithe dark blue-gray tom with s black kitty pet collar launched himself out fob the bushes behind Scatterclaws and pounced on him. He bit at the back of Scatterclaw’s neck while digging his back claws into Scatterclaw’s back.

Echoear just stood there and watched as this happens, not sure what to do now. He continued to look her herbs and rustle the bush so no one could hear them, thoughts he couldn’t hear it himself.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws was surprised by the pounce. He yowled at the sharp pain going into his back and back of the neck. He slammed down onto his back, hoping to crush the cat who was attacking him from behind. You could tell he was afraid, by both his actions and in his scent.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Mouse hopped and shook himself, then hopped towards the cat and swiped at his forepaws, knocking the equally thin cat down (Scatterclaws). He pinned him down on the ground, shoved his paw underneath the cat's dog-teeth ridden collar and held his claws against the cat's throat, threatening to rip it open.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws knew it was a risk to do that and it did not pay off. He looked up at the tom and looked down at his claws. He started to try to trash him off, he wanted to just run away.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
I am back
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger I am back

(Please leave)
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
ChickenNugget Scatterclaws knew it was a risk to do that and it did not pay off. He looked up at the tom and looked down at his claws. He started to try to trash him off, he wanted to just run away.

The tom held his stance, digging his free forepaw into the tom’s underbelly. He lifted the paw he had previously dug under Scatterclaws’s collar and struck him in the face, landing a good blow across the right side of his face and damaging his eye (and he did this ‘quick as a mouse’). He then struck his face again with the other paw and then dig his claws into Scatterclaws’s cheeks. He bent his head down quickly and chewed at the tooth covered collar, managing to rip it off. He threw it to the side and lifted his paw again.

Alarmed by what he was about to witness, Echoear ran and tackled the tom who was ontop of Scatterclaws. He pinned him down and slapped him once hard with his bare paw, no claws. The tom underneath hissed and pushed Echoear off of him.

“What are you doing?” The dark blue-gray tom asked with a hiss, his ears back a bit.

“I agreed to lure him here, not to assit in his MURDER!” Echoear snapped back, tail between his legs.

“We need to exterminate all evil cats! They need to be rid of!” The unknown tom argued.

“Yes, evil cats are bad, but murder is worse! We’ll become the thing we swore to destroy if we murder them! I believe that with some talking, we can convince most cats to change their ways. They’ll never have a chance to changent if we murder them!” Echoear explained.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(bump)
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws did a horrible screech at the blow to his eye and cheek. He could no longer open his eye and blood was dripping down his face. He felt them tom getting off of him and started to hear there conversation. Luring? Evil? He didn't stay long to find out why they did such a thing. He sprang up to his paws and ran off deeper into his territory, his tail tucked between his legs.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Edit to Echoear's form,

unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(The new cat's form)

Name: Mouse (Others gave him that nickname, not knowing his real name. Then he started to introduce himself as Mouse.)

Collar: He wears a black kitty pet collar to confuse cats, the name tag saying “Oscar”. The real Oscar may or may not be alive.

Looks: This cat is a tom-cat with a lithe, slim body. He has a dark, blue-grey, practically black cat. His eyes are a crisp light blue, and the only thing you can see of him in the practically pitch dark. He covers his claws with fox teeth, in order to ensure the cat he’s hunting gets killed. He has a slim long scar riding down his left shoulder.
(Image Link: https://gm1.ggpht.com/udQFdGe6fYrIFon63wTCCAHFBWSn[...] )

Personality: Mouse has a keen sense of right and wrong, especially in what he does best. He has a strong devotion to duty and punctuality. He seems to work his best when following a step-by-step approach. Mouse's grim determination vindicates itself in most situations that require making tough calls and sticking to them.

As do other cats like him, Mouse often gives the initial impression of being aloof and perhaps somewhat cold. Showing emotional warmth isn't one of his strong suits, so to speak.

Mouse has been found to get easily frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, especially when the second parties don't stay true to their promises. Though, he usually keeps his feelings to himself unless acts (or unless he gets too frustrated to hold himself back.) When he does share his feelings, he's not one to lie, even if it were to hurt their feelings (to those he trusts anyway.) He naturally pretty good at hiding his emotions, verbally and non verbally, but, those feelings that do get through are usually only shown through non-verbal means.

He sets out to kill all the evil in this world and will injure those who get in his way so they can’t say anything (for instance, breaking their jaw or damaging their mouth.) He knows his way around most places within and around the three clans. Ever since he was a small kit, he's always had a fascination with killing (whether it be killing prey, or seeing others being killed). He knew killing was wrong, so he set out to only kill for good or for hunting. He defined killing for good to be 'Killing others who are deemed to be a threat to another cat, their whole clan, or all of the clans," meaning that he'd only kill those who threaten to or are known to kill others for any malicious reason.

Mate: None at the moment, He can’t let feeling interfere with his work.

Parents: Unknown to anyone, presumed to also be rogues.

Kits: He is secretly the father of: Fadingstorm (A light grey speckled tabby she-cat with bronze eyes), Twistedcloud (A dark grey tom with solid black stripes in a swirling pattern, orange/bronze eyes), and Brokensky (A cloud white she-kit with jet black paws, and bright blue eyes.)

Other: He has three spies; Sanguine, Echoear, and one in Hollowclan that will remain unnamed until further notice. He has one former spy who betrayed him and now is working to destroy him in their free time. They have managed to reach high standing within her clan, and now has the tools to destroy Mouse if she decides to.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Echoear shot off in the direction that he noticed Scatterclaws take off in. He slowed down a bit as the tom's scent got stronger. "Scatterclaws..." He called, hoping to get a response, but knowing he couldn't hear it. He padded towards the source of the scent, soon finding Scatterclaws in a small clearing. "Scatterclaws! Oh, come here. I didn't mean for you to get hurt, I'm sorry!" Echoear began to fuss about Scatterclaws, trotting over to him in a rushed and worried manner, then sitting down next to him to examine the tom. "Oh, great Starclan... You definitely won't be able to see out or your right eye anymore. It might even need to be removed! Oh no... this is all my fault! I'm so sorry..." Echoear rambled, examining all the other wounds on the cat. "Not only did he injure you pretty badly, but he also ripped your collar off! Oh, Starclan please forgive me..."
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws was very tense around Echoear still in shock. He was sitting down looking up at him with caution. His claws were digging in the soil, trying to prevent himself from yowling at the pain." Why would you do that...? Actually. Just help me, please," his voice was trembling. He was still comforted at the tom being there. It was probably Echoear's medicine cat aura. He was still in a big state of confusion and felt like everything that was happening wasn't reality. He didn't even fully get the grasp that his collar was off of his neck.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Come on, I’ll take you back to HollowClan so I can fix you up.” Echoear mewed, his ear still back slightly, in an apologetic way. As they padded to the clan, Echoear looked uk at Scatterclaws, still very sorry. “The truth is.. I noticed you seemed to beaming more and more like Buzzardstar, especially within the last three moons. I noticed you’ve come to almost every gathering since you became Lone Survivor. I thought that if i didn’t do anything, that you’d become a threat to the clans, as most people already view the whole of BloodClan, with their current leader and all. I didn’t want you to become like that, so I asked the help of the cat you saw earlier. His name is Mouse, and he has ways of knowing everything about the clans. I told him about you, and he suggested I lure you hear so we could ‘have a little chat with you.’” Echoear sighed, “Apparently, that was a figure of speech, and he actually just wanted to kill you off. I didn’t know that, and I should have. I’m sorry.” Echoear mewed, holding his ear back a bit more. His eyes shone a bit as he sunlight bounced off snow and off his teary eyes.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws limped besides Echoear, whimpering at the pain along the way. He nudged the cat's ear trying to comfort him. " It's uh, It's fine. The situation could've ended worse," he said before responding," Become a threat? Buzzardstar is practically my role model. Nothing ever seemed to bother and no one even dared to make fun of him. I think he is respectable even though he does a lot of questionable things. But, why me? Why do you want me to not become a threat as you say?"
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
ChickenNugget Scatterclaws limped besides Echoear, whimpering at the pain along the way. He nudged the cat's ear trying to comfort him. " It's uh, It's fine. The situation could've ended worse," he said before responding," Become a threat? Buzzardstar is practically my role model. Nothing ever seemed to bother and no one even dared to make fun of him. I think he is respectable even though he does a lot of questionable things. But, why me? Why do you want me to not become a threat as you say?"

“That’s probably because everyone is afraid to speak up, and those who have were mysteriously murdered, and everyone assumes a rogue killed them. Goldentail shares these things sometimes with me and Rosyspots. I like to make sure Shatteredpaw doesn’t know until she’s a bit older.” He explained, glancing over at Scatterclaws’s muzzle before continuing. “ I wouldn’t want you to become a threat, because I know there’s a good, nice cat underneath the tough cat persona you like to keep up. If /someone/ kills Sunspot off, then you’ll most likely become deputy, and follow in Buzzardstar’s ways.” A strong sense of worry was innocent his mew, “And, no one knows who killed Buzzardstar’s sister, Springpaw. I mean, know one even knows who killed Stripestar. But I have a strong hunch that Buzzardstar did it himself, but don’t tell him i said that, please!”
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws looked down at the ground when Echoear glanced back at him. He starting saying, " I won't tell him. I don't want you to get hurt. I've also always found it suspicious but in actual truth I don't want to know. I just follow orders and show my loyalty. I only really do it so that someone might actually care about me... Never mind what I just said!" He went silent only muttering a little bit at the pain. He was trying to ignore what he said there. " The prospect of me becoming a deputy and then becoming a leader is terrifying. It probably terrifies you too. I just get so nervous thinking about it. I think... Wait, I'm not good or nice?" He asked randomly.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
ChickenNugget Scatterclaws looked down at the ground when Echoear glanced back at him. He starting saying, " I won't tell him. I don't want you to get hurt. I've also always found it suspicious but in actual truth I don't want to know. I just follow orders and show my loyalty. I only really do it so that someone might actually care about me... Never mind what I just said!" He went silent only muttering a little bit at the pain. He was trying to ignore what he said there. " The prospect of me becoming a deputy and then becoming a leader is terrifying. It probably terrifies you too. I just get so nervous thinking about it. I think... Wait, I'm not good or nice?" He asked randomly.

"Huh?" Echoear muttered, trying to piece together what the tom mumbled, only being able to see a portion of his muzzle. "Oh!" He quietly exclaimed, realizing what the tom said, "Of course you're good and nice! You just tend to come off more stand-offish, dark, mysterious, and in turn, intimidating when you put on that tough-cat act of yours, which most cats seem to think is the same as Buzzardstar's little show. Though, he may be showing more of his true self than others realize." He explained, hoping he wasn't hurting Scatterclaws's feelings. He paused for a moment to smell the air, then kept going.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
" I'm sorry if I don't act as vulnerable as you want me too. Well, right now I am extremely vulnerable. I've always been standoffish cat. Interacting with others is kind of unnerving for me. I would be lying if I say I've never acted like Buzzardstar. Have I ever intimidated you?" He asked. He started feeling little lightheaded and tired do to all of the loss of blood from his face. It was still bleeding and was now all over his neck and chest. It wasn't hugely life threatening yet but it was very noticeable. He started to slightly lean against Echoear and asked, " What will your clanmates think about me being in your clan's territory?"
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Oh my... We should really patch up your face. But uh... to answer your questions, You have been fairly intimidating when I've seen you at gatherings, seeming to be Buzzardstar's second deputy of sorts; Almost an /extension/ of Buzzardstar. It's certainly kept me from speaking to you a multitude of times. " Echoear confessed, "Now, to answer your second question, They'd probably be a bit shocked and the deputy will most likely disapprove of it, since she was had encounters with 'evil cats' before. Oh, believe me, they /were/ evil, but you my friend are not. I suspect even that Strikestar may even decide to keep you prisoner for a day or so, just to be safe." He explained, slowing down as they came to an area where snow became sandy snow, and he paused. "Sit here a moment." He mewed, slowly approaching the snow-sand cut-off. He felt the sandy snow ground to make sure it wouldn't be too troublesome to walk on, and then motioned Scatterclaws forward.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws went silent and followed after him. " Oh, that will be embarrassing being someone's prisoner... I guess that was my loss then. I like speaking some type of conversation with you, even if we've never talked much before... Wait! Did that foxheart (Mouse) hurt you at all?" He suddenly got panicked, looking around at Echoear.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“No,no! I’m fine!” He chirped, “Though, I appreciate the concern.” He mewed, the subtlest hint of a purr in his voice. He smiled a bit, then turning his head back around. He kept silent for a bit as they walked to HollowClan camp.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Meanwhile, In BloodClan)

Sunspot sighed as he watched Buzzardstar and the she-cat slip into the leader’s den. He might as well check on the territory right around BloodClan camp, just to be safe. He padded over towards the camp entrance. Something flashing by the entrance for a slip second caught his eye, causing him to speed up a bit to a slight trot. ‘What isn’t it now? Oh, I hope it’s not another rogue. I don’t know what I’m gonna do about all these rogues once I’m leader. I don’t think I’d be able to handle leader, even! Look at me, a pathetic deputy. I can’t even manage half of the clan’s problems like I’m supposed to!’ He thought, trying to keep his tail held high. He noticed a strong, almost off-putting scent coming from somewhere. It was the extremely strong scent of a cat, but no cat was there to be see except for himself. Then he noticed a collar just sitting in the snow with a slight yellow-reddish tiny to the snow around it. The collar itself had semi-fresh blood on it, and the collar itself was a faded blue... Wait a second, that’s Scatterclaws’s collar! And it smells like... oh that’s disgusting! Someone marked it like it was their territory. Who could have done this? Where is Scatterclaws?
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws sighed in relief, " Thank StarClan! I was about to go and fight him again if he hurt you. Glad you got out safe." He smiled slightly before he looked down at the ground. He was clearly nervous and would keep on looking up at Echoear while they were going to HollowClan camp. He was trying to find some sense of comfort. The tom was following another cat from another clan through the other clan's territory into their camp. For some random reason he felt at peace or maybe the reason was do to the loss of blood.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(BloodClan)

Sunspot picked up the collar with his tail, carrying it to the medicine den. “Goldentail, I can’t handle this.” He sighed, setting the collar down near her. “I can’t handle this deputy position, and I certainly can’t handle even the thought of being leader! What am I gonna do? I can’t retire, because Buzzardstar would hunt me down, and then I couldn’t be a father to my kits.” He mewed, lacing around the den. He stopped suddenly, a look of realization in his face. “I know exactly what I can do.” He whispered. He shook his head to clear his mind, then turned around to his sister, who was a tiny bit scared. “This,” He muttered, pointing to the collar he brought in, “This is Scatterclaws’s collar. I know he’s not dead, since there would be more blood clan that in it, but I have a feeling that he got kidnapped.” He mewed. “And, as you can tell, it smells like rogue. I have a feeling that a clan used a rogue to injure him, and then some cat brought him back to their camp. And the rogue left this outside the entrance, as if to tease us.” He explained.

“That’s... that’s insane!” Goldentail mumbled, starting at her brother with wide eyes.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(HollowClan)

Echoear slowed down as an almost circular area of grass came up in the distance, patches of snow on it and bushes all around. There was a Stump at one end, and a small den shaped thing made out of rocks, brambles, and anything else at the other end. He turned around to meet Scatterclaws’s eyes. “We’re here.” He mewed, smiling a bit.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws looked extremely nervous. He had his tail between his legs an his ears pinned to his head. He had a forced goofy smile on his face but it didn't hide his nervousness too well. If anything it showed it even more. " What if something happens? I'm an intruder on your clan's territory. They are going to tear me to shreds and then you might get in trouble but I can't help because I'm dead. Then the whole entire situation will be my fault and then both of the clans will have a full out war. Like "a full out, bloodshed war that lasts for moons" war or maybe, they won't care and I won't be remembered. I wouldn't even be buried by clan mates. They would only know me as the mouse brain that followed a medicine cat and got killed," He started rambling, his talking even getting faster the more he talked.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“No, no, no! We are nothing like that! We aren’t like BloodClan at all, surprisingly. Our first leader was actually from BloodClan, but she decided to leave because of how morally I right she felt BloodClan was. She created this clan as a safe haven for all cats, originally all rogues in the area. You’ll be fine!” Echoear explained, moving closer to Scatterclaws and tounched noses with him gently, in a comfurting way.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
September 2018
Scatterclaws scrunched his nose at Echoear touching his nose. He wasn't disgusted, he just looked confused. He winced slightly at the stinging that was coming from his facial wound but he didn't complan. He did calm down though and said, " Yeah I know, I do respect the cat's decision but she left... Nevermind. Thank you for trying to comfort me instead of making fun of me. Hopefully I don't attack someone. If I start attacking cats just tackle me down or something." He was less tense and kind of excited to see HollowClan camp.
Today, at 7:02am
Advertising 1
scroll-top