Trial of the clans (warriors rp)

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Trial of the clans (warriors rp)
by a stranger august 2018

unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(BloodClan)
"Around the RushingClan/BloodClan border, near the river, but not in their territory." He suggested, "It'll be good to hunt there since we also need to freshen up our scent markers around there." He mentioned, motioning Scatterclaws to follow him towards the stump.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(OH SHOOT GUYS REALLY IMPORTANT I FORGOT TO ADD THAT IT"S WINTER)
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
September 2018
(BloodClan)
" Sounds good, we don't need other clans to be in our territory. Unless if they want a fight, I'm always up for a fight," Scatterclaws said. He followed him to stump and noticed the leader was there, like usual. He dipped his head to the leader and greeted, " Hello there Buzzardstar."
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Bump)
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(B U M P)
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Buzzardstar glanced at Scatterclaws, then returning his gaze to he rest do the clan. ‘Come on and wake up you mousebrains.’ He thought, noticing only a few cats were up and about. He flicked his tail a bit.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(bump)
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
September 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger (HollowClan)
"Yes, I only usually see gulls, crabs, or fish caught around here. Voles are pretty rare." Strikestar stated, raising an eyebrow a bit. He sniffed the vole, putting that eyebrow back down. "Alright, I trust it." He muttered, picking up the vole.

"What, you think I went outside of our borders?" Lightningstorm asked. "I hope you don't. I would never." Lightningstorm waved her. "But i'm just happy to find a vole!"
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Bump)
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(Bump)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur

Name: Sanguine (Sanguineclaw, but will always want to be known as Sanguine no matter what)
Looks:https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-cla[...] (Eyes-https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/572/572734[...]
Personality: Sanguine is very violent and enjoys fighting greatly. She is ruthless, and bloodthirsty towards her opponents. At first glance, towards someone who isn't against her, she seems charming and even seductive, but it's all a mask. She has a deep longing to be accepted and loved, even if she doesn't know how to show it or achieve the affection of others. She becomes angry and irritable when she is worried or scared. She has trust issues and is pretty much an edge-child.
Clan: Rogue (Bloodclan)
Mate/Crush: She had a mate, but he betrayed her.
Family: Bloodclan father, kittypet mother.
Apprentice: None
Other: She was taken from her mother by her father, but her father was killed while escaping with her. So, Sanguine was found by a rogue cat and raised by her, which only helped in making her a monster.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
AwkwrdIncarnate
Name: Sanguine (Sanguineclaw, but will always want to be known as Sanguine no matter what)
Looks:https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-cla[...] (Eyes-https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/572/572734[...]
Personality: Sanguine is very violent and enjoys fighting greatly. She is ruthless, and bloodthirsty towards her opponents. At first glance, towards someone who isn't against her, she seems charming and even seductive, but it's all a mask. She has a deep longing to be accepted and loved, even if she doesn't know how to show it or achieve the affection of others. She becomes angry and irritable when she is worried or scared. She has trust issues and is pretty much an edge-child.
Clan: Rogue (Bloodclan)
Mate/Crush: She had a mate, but he betrayed her.
Family: Bloodclan father, kittypet mother.
Apprentice: None
Other: She was taken from her mother by her father, but her father was killed while escaping with her. So, Sanguine was found by a rogue cat and raised by her, which only helped in making her a monster.

(Accepted)
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
September 2018
Lightningstorm went to the warrior den to enjoy her mouse. She sat down and took a bit of her mouse. She looked around while chewing her mouse. She took another bit of her mouse. Once she was finish she laid down ,not to sleep, but just to think.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine streaked through the brush, her red coat like a sliver of blood against the greenery. Her bright amber eyes scanned the ground in front of her, and she dropped into a crouch when she reached the camp she was looking for. BloodClan. She creeped very close to the bramble walls, listening to anything they might be saying. Just regular clan chatter, it seemed like. She had rolled in pine needles and damp leaves, which masked her scent well, and she was ready to wait for any official that left the camp walls. Because as long as there was rivalry, there were spies.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Goldentail emerged from her den and padded to the camp entrance quickly, before trotting out of the camp. She had just freshly run out of catmint, but didn’t want it to be known, so she just headed out quickly in an attempt to find any catmint that hadn’t been killed by the cold yet. She padded along quickly whilst smelling for catmint, trying not to get her paws too frosty in the snow.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine eyed the beautiful golden cat as she left camp. Her eyes scanned her, and she noticed how she wasn't as muscular as a warrior or leader. So, she was either a nursing queen (which seemed unlikely) or the medicine cat. She leaned towards the latter, and a smirk appeared across her face, and her eyes narrowed. Victim #1 was now all alone, and she was ready to work her magic.
She followed her closely, but stayed out of sight, which was difficult for a red cat in the snow. Her concentration was broken by snow drift she didn't see, and she fell into it with a floof and a small yelp. Well, that was just perfect.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Goldentail’s ears perked up, hearing a small bit sharp yelp in the distance. She followed where the sound came from, eventually finding a scent to follow too. She soon found a rusty colored cat huddled up in a hole in the snow. “Oh my, are you alright?” She asked gently, wanting to sniff her, but unsure if t was safe too.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine looked up at Goldentail, and her amber eyes met her own. She gaped for a moment, then realized that the position she was in could work to her advantage. "I think my paws have frostbite." She tried to climb out of the drift, but fell back into it. She let out a sneeze, then grinned sheepishly up at her. "Snow isn't my strong suit." She smiled, then with a good deal of effort, she clambered out.

Sanguine was a good ears-height taller then Goldentail, and she sat on her haunches and peered at her. "I'm sorry, this must be your territory. I didn't mean to intrude on whatever it was that you were doing.." She ducked her head and flicked her ears, then stood up and curled up her tail over her back. "I'm Sanguine... you are?" She curiously looked at Goldentail, admiring the glossy, topaz sheen of her coat.

She secretly scanned her over, though, looking her over for weak spots, sizing her up in case the cat picked a fight. She was honestly hoping she would, since Sanguine loved fighting.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
"I'm Goldentail. I'm just a medicine cat, so you don't have to worry about me trying to fight you off the territory. But you are in BloodClan territory." She smiled, then looked down at Sanguine's paws. She sniffed them, then gently poked a toe with her paw. "They seem fine to me." She shrugged.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine almost flinched when Goldentail poked her toes. "Well they feel cold." She grinned. Her eyes traveled over Goldentail. She raised a brow at her, and smiled playfully. "What's a medicine cat?" she asked, her voice light and innocent.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
AwkwrdIncarnate Sanguine almost flinched when Goldentail poked her toes. "Well they feel cold." She grinned. Her eyes traveled over Goldentail. She raised a brow at her, and smiled playfully. "What's a medicine cat?" she asked, her voice light and innocent.

"Oh, they're the cats designated to heal the others cats in the clan. BloodClan warriors happen to get into more fights than other clans, so I have plenty of work to do." She let out a small chuckle. She licked her paws, in an attempt to warm them. "They like to add dog or fox claws to their regular claws so affixing them is my job as well."
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine acted surprised at this comment. "A cat as beautiful as yourself shouldn't have to do so much." She purred. Her own golden eyes lost their cold, ferocious appearance. They instead turned warm and soft, and she gave Goldentail and small smile.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
AwkwrdIncarnate Sanguine acted surprised at this comment. "A cat as beautiful as yourself shouldn't have to do so much." She purred. Her own golden eyes lost their cold, ferocious appearance. They instead turned warm and soft, and she gave Goldentail and small smile.

"Oh..heh.." She chuckled a bit. "Thank you." She mewed, "You're quite cute yourself." She muttered, rubbing her paw over her ear then standing up.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine smiled, then walked in a small circle around Goldentail. She ran her furry tail underneath her chin, then walked around beside her and winked. Everything seemed to be working out. "So, Goldentail. What are you doing out here in the woods by yourself?" She asked her, her amber eyes locking with hers.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
"Well, we ran out of catmint, which I need to treat green and whitecough. Winter is the time where it's more prominent, so I came out to find some." She explained, keeping her eyes on the she-cat.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
"Can I help you look? I promise not to get in your way. I just like being in the presence a lovely she-cat such as yourself." She grinned, then wiped her paw with her ear like Goldentail had done earlier. "I can stay outta sight if any of your warriors show up."
(Lol I feel like she's borderline creepy and seductive but just awkward at the same time XD)
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Yeah, I guess you could, unless you want to come back to camp.” She suggested, “I’m sure you’d want to meet the renowned leader Buzzardstar. He might as well be the new HollowHeart or even, dare I say.... Scourge.” Goldentail looked in her eye to see if there was any interest in them. “He’s thé main reason why I have so much but work, and frankyl, I don’t agree with it. Things will be so much better once my bother becomes leader, tho he can be a bit neurotic, so I’ll have to tend to him more often.”
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine grinned. Everything seemed to be running smoothly. She had figured a way into their camp. "I'd love to meet him. Although... if Scourge and Hollowheart were bad cats, why would you select him as a leader?" She asked, trying to pry out a little information if she could while she helped Goldentail look for the Catmint. "And your brother, he's next in line to be leader?" She asked. Her golden eyes appeared innocent and her expression was slightly ditzy.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
AwkwrdIncarnate Sanguine grinned. Everything seemed to be running smoothly. She had figured a way into their camp. "I'd love to meet him. Although... if Scourge and Hollowheart were bad cats, why would you select him as a leader?" She asked, trying to pry out a little information if she could while she helped Goldentail look for the Catmint. "And your brother, he's next in line to be leader?" She asked. Her golden eyes appeared innocent and her expression was slightly ditzy.

“He was the Lone Survivor, the cat who become so leader if the leader and deputy are killed before the old deputy can choose a new one.” She explained, “And just that happened. The deputy was killed, then a night later, Strikestar got murdered as well.” She suddenly got a bit serious, her gaze resting on the ground and her voice with a sadder tone, “Strikestarvwa son her last life, and was having trouble with her mobility. I was to help her out of the den to choose a new deputy that night, but I found her corpse, with deep claw marks in her neck and a tuft of tan her in her claws, before I could do it.” She confessed. “Me and my brother, Sunpot, speculated that one of the cats in the clan killed her, but it haven’t been solved yet.”
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine looked at her, sincere pity in her eyes. "It must have been horrible finding her like that. I'm sorry." She mewed, licking her on her forehead sympathetically. "Do you think your current leader did it, since you say he's rather gruesome?" She asked. Although, Sanguine knew more then she let on.
Today, at 11:29am
Advertising 1
scroll-top