Forums » Playgrounds

SociallyWeird
chat How the Night Changes
by SociallyWeird april 2019

Savage
978nd
368 points
April 2019
“She’s no one to me. But it’s late and you guys need to shut up...some people enjoy their sleep.” Millie threw the blunt on the ground and stubbed it.
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
“If she’s no one to you then why are you talking?” Zach said walking towards her.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Sarah took out her pack of cigs that she had just bought she was debating whether to smoke one she took one out lighting it up she took a puff
Savage
978nd
368 points
April 2019
Millie got into the guys face and blew the last bit of smoke in his face. “I’m just your friendly neighborhood Spider-man making sure everything is peaceful.”, she smirked.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Sarah walked across the street so they couldn't follow her as she took another puff
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
Kelly smiled watching Zach and the girl go at it.
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Zach scrunched his face as smoke surrounded him "Who even are you?"
Savage
978nd
368 points
April 2019
“The names Millie.”, she said extending her arm out for a handshake.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
She turned into an ally way slumping down to the ground she just sat there puffing away
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Zach had a look of disgust, not taking her hand. "Im sorry, how did you say you knew Jess?"
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
She pulled her phone out looking at all the pictures of her and jess
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
"Guys it doesn't really matter...Zach and I are going to try to find her or at least a trace. I mean its been only four days there has to be some type of clues left.", he said pushing his hair back.
Savage
978nd
368 points
April 2019
“I would gladly join your expedition! I need some action anyways. That blunt didn’t give me the high I needed.”
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Zach turnt around "Youre right. I dont have time for this, lets go" He walked to Kelly
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"wait, you know Jesse too?" Ray asked.
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
"We established this already. And her name is Jessica! That's what you call her! That's what everyone gets to call her!", Kelly said starting to go through an emotional panic attack. He got down and curled into a ball and started to cry uncontrollably.
Savage
978nd
368 points
April 2019
“Hey hey hey. It’s okay dude. Well call her by her name for now on. Okay?”, Millie said running over to comfort him and rub his back.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Sarah got up walking back to th bench hoping that they were gone
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
"Look, Im leaving, Im stopping by my house to get a bag, and then Im going to find Jessica." Zach emphasizes 'Jessica'
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"I didn't mean to up set you. but Jessica's my cousin, i can call her what i want." she was very tired and she felt really bad about making him cry.
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
"I-I I'm sorry. I don't know what got over me, We just need to start searching before morning and our parents start wondering where we are.", he said standing up wiping his tears.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Ray started crying hard. she missed her parents, and now her cousin was gone. it was all to much for her.
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Zach walked away, towards his house
Savage
978nd
368 points
April 2019
“I’ll go get some stuff. I’ll meet you back here in a few minutes. Maybe we all can group and look for her?”
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Ray dried her tears. she didn't want to look like a baby. she slowly walked away, towards her house.
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
Kelly sat there with his phone out watching old videos of him and Jess. "We're coming..."
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Zach put a thumbs up in the air, not turning around. He got to his house and packed a backpack with water, snacks, flashlights, and other things they might need along the way, such as a tiny first aid kit and whatnot. Then he headed back to the park.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Ray walked a little ways, but she stopped at the end of the park. she just sat down and cried. she hated fighting. and when that boy had mention parents, her mind was filled with sadness. and her cousin, who was more like a sister, had gone missing. she didn't know how much more she could take, and all she could do was cry.
Savage
978nd
368 points
April 2019
Millie ran back to her small apartment and started ramming things into her backpack. “A little magic for later.” , she said packing some weed. She then ran out and back to the park. “I’m back less than 11 minutes!”, she said as she glanced at her watch.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Ray knew that it was better to try and meat up with those other people then to just sit and cry. she ran to her apartment. she grabbed her backpack and put a few things she would need and some pictures of her and Jessica. she ran back to the park. she wasn't sure if they would let her go along.
Today, at 4:04pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top