Forums » Playgrounds

SociallyWeird
chat How the Night Changes
by SociallyWeird april 2019

SociallyWeird
658nd
524 points
April 2019
You and a group of people all have a relationship with a now missing person. Shes known as Jessica Watson, the perfect daughter a family could ask for. Or is there more to her and her disappearance? Some people noticed before she went missing that she was participating in strange activities. Will you be able to find her or is it already to late?

Rules:
Censor out curse words
Don't go to far with the story when I'm not here
Nothing too sexual
And have fun!

Name:
Looks:
Relationship to Jessica: (1 sister ! brother available)
Bio:
Other:
SociallyWeird
658nd
524 points
April 2019
Name: Kelly
Looks: Tall, Black wavy shoulder length hair, Dark brown eyes, Strong build
Relationship to Jessica: Her close friend
Bio: Jess and Kelly have been friends since birth, their parents always making them do things together. They also happen to share the same birthday. Kelly always took their friendship for granted since he was always the popular kid. But after her disappearance hes distance himself from everyone.
Other: He has a bad drug problem
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Name: Sarah
Looks:https://www.google.com/search?q=beautiful+blonde+a[...]
Relationship to Jessica: close friend
Bio: She doesn't really get along with her parents at the age of 16 she moved out and Jessica's parents took her in with welcome arms she is basically her sister but right before Jessica's unexplained disappearence they had a huge arguement
Other: she is a bad smoker
SociallyWeird
658nd
524 points
April 2019
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Name: Sarah
Looks:https://www.google.com/search?q=beautiful+blonde+a[...]
Relationship to Jessica: close friend
Bio: She doesn't really get along with her parents at the age of 16 she moved out and Jessica's parents took her in with welcome arms she is basically her sister but right before Jessica's unexplained disappearence they had a huge arguement
Other: she is a bad smoker

accepted. we can start when my friend makes his))
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Name: Zachary
Looks: hazel eyes, curly blonde hair, big smile with dimples, big chest; slim body.
Relationship to Jessica: ex boyfriend
Bio: Zach broke up with Jessica months ago but since then he’s realized he made a big mistake. They remained friends but Zach has always wanted her back. However, he was too scared to tell her, thinking she’d reject him for breaking her heart in the first place and his personal problems.
Other: Zach is super nice, but quiet. Once you get to know him he can be a great friend, but you shouldn’t cross him. He has anger issues along with other unattractive qualities.
SociallyWeird
658nd
524 points
April 2019
design/quote.png
a stranger Name: Zachary
Looks: hazel eyes, curly blonde hair, big smile with dimples, big chest; slim body.
Relationship to Jessica: ex boyfriend
Bio: Zach broke up with Jessica months ago but since then he’s realized he made a big mistake. They remained friends but Zach has always wanted her back. However, he was too scared to tell her, thinking she’d reject him for breaking her heart in the first place and his personal problems.
Other: Zach is super nice, but quiet. Once you get to know him he can be a great friend, but you shouldn’t cross him. He has anger issues along with other unattractive qualities.

accepted))
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
design/quote.png
SociallyWeird accepted. we can start when my friend makes his))

Ight)
SociallyWeird
658nd
524 points
April 2019
It was a cold winter night and Kelly looked out his window, unable to sleep. He sighed thinking about how he never got to say goodbye to Jess.

"I'm so sorry I didn't appreciate you."

In an instant Kelly jumped up and changed out of his night clothes and packed a bag full of materials. He then headed out into the dark in-search for his missing friend.
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Jacob was out walking around the city. He watched the frost blow out of his mouth as he let out a deep exhale. His head hasn’t been straight ever since Jessica disappeard. He couldn’t stop thinking about what happened.
“Did she run away?” he thought to himself.
He rubbed his arms, hoping to warm up. Eventually he saw Kelly, who was coming towards him on the sidewalk.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Sarah walked tears in here eyes she was so depressed that everything had ended badly with them
SociallyWeird
658nd
524 points
April 2019
Kelly looked up noticing a familiar face walking down the street.

"What are you doing out here on a night like this?", he said playing with his backpack strings.
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
“I can ask you the same.” Zach said peering at Kelly’s backpack. “I’m just trying to get my mind off some stuff. Yanno?”
Zach turned to look at the few cars passing by. He saw an small, old little red car pass by, jsut like Jessica’s.
“Hey look at that.” Zach chuckled as he pointed to the car.
SociallyWeird
658nd
524 points
April 2019
A gut-wrenching feeling came upon Kelly as he saw the car.

"Do you think about her?"
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Sarah sat on a bench in the park her knees tucked under her she cried
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
“Huh?” Zach looked at Kelly. “Sometimes... I guess. Whatever though, do you hear that?”
Zach looked around, as he heard someone crying.
He ran off towards the noise, “cmon”
SociallyWeird
658nd
524 points
April 2019
Kelly quickly followed Zachary in obedience.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
She heard someone coming to her she wiped her eyes
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Zach sat on the other side of the bench from Sarah.
“Hey.. are you okay?” Zach eyed Sarah, he was scared of making eye contact.
SociallyWeird
658nd
524 points
April 2019
Kelly stood back and watched the two. He slowly pulled mace out of his backpack just incase the stranger tried anything.
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Zach looked at Kelly and gestured his head to come closer. He didn’t want Kelly to look rude.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
She looked at them scared " y-y-yes
SociallyWeird
658nd
524 points
April 2019
Kelly put the mace behind his back and walked closer. “Why are you out here so late? And crying? Do you know what they do to girls at night?”
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Jacob talked through his teeth “Shut up”
He moved a bit closer to Sarah, “Seriously, what’s wrong?”
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
She stands up punching Kelly in the face she walk away
SociallyWeird
658nd
524 points
April 2019
Kelly whipped out his mace and sprayed her in fear. “Dude what the fuck! I was trying to make sure you don’t get hurt!”
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
“Hey!” Zach ran to Sarah and grabbed her arm. “Do you have a problem?!”
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
She kept walking ripping her arm free "don't touch me"
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
“You’re being a bitch!”
SociallyWeird
658nd
524 points
April 2019
“Wait! Your aren’t you the girl girl who was homeless and had to live with Jess?!”, Kelly yelled.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Sarah turned around punching Zach again "Don't ever call me a b*tch"
Today, at 2:59pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top